DBZ - The UT Hero vs Bills (God of Destruction Beerus)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
The hero from Ultimate Tenkaichi vs The God of Destruction, Lord Bills/Beerus.

Hero Feats - Defeating Captain Ginyu, The Androids, Piccolo, Super Great Ape Golden Baby Vegeta, Omega Shenron, and Ultimate Shenron.

Bills/Beerus' Feats - Destroying All Life on Earth in the Prehistoric Era, treating SSJ3 Goku like he was nothing, only using 70-80% power against SSJG Goku, and treating, Ultimate Gohan, Fat Buu, and the rest of the Z Fighters like they were nothing.

It's worth noting that SSJG was never proven stronger then SSJ4, it may or may not be, but as far as we know, it may be equal or weaker, and that Goku's SSJG Form is weaker then Super Vegito. So, looking at it realistically, Bills is below Omega Shenron in terms of power, as he defeats SSJ4 Goku pretty handily, before getting the hell beat out of him by SSJ4 Gogeta. But, think about this, once again, looking at this realistically, Super Vegito should be near, or equal to Bills, which means that SSJ4 Gogeta completely outclasses him, much like every other fighter in DB/DBZ/DBGT. Also, if the Hero defeated Ultimate Shenron, who, as far as we know, is more powerful then Omega Shenron, he should be handily above Bills. This is my hypothesis, not spite, just stating my point.

(Yes, I know UT is widely hated, but you can't deny the power that the Hero possesses)

Jmanghan
Nothing? D:

SSJGGogeta
Is this serious? All of the feats from the UT hero were trashy game PIS. Come on, a SSJ defeating someone that even a fused SSJ4 Gogeta couldn't, and someone even stronger(supposedly)? That's BULLSHIT, and is ridiculous, considering that in the same day, he went from having trouble with captain Ginyu to stomping Golden Great ape Baby, to having to transform while fighting Piccolo.

no

Jmanghan
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Is this serious? All of the feats from the UT hero were trashy game PIS. Come on, a SSJ defeating someone that even a fused SSJ4 Gogeta couldn't, and someone even stronger(supposedly)? That's BULLSHIT, and is ridiculous, considering that in the same day, he went from having trouble with captain Ginyu to stomping Golden Great ape Baby, to having to transform while fighting Piccolo.

no

But those are HIS feats. It may be Trashy game PIS. But it's his Feats, because he was only featured in that game. And SSJ4 Gogeta was kicking Shenron's ass before he defused back to Goku and Vegeta.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Jmanghan
But those are HIS feats. It may be Trashy game PIS. But it's his Feats, because he was only featured in that game. And SSJ4 Gogeta was kicking Shenron's ass before he defused back to Goku and Vegeta.

Alright, then even by feats scaling, he's still only a planet buster at best. Bills is a casual universe quadrant buster. thumb up

But he still didn't win, did he? Or even weaken him enough for two SSJ4's to defeat him, for that matter.

Jmanghan
Alright, then even by feats scaling, he's still only a planet buster at best. Bills is a casual universe quadrant buster. thumb up

But he still didn't win, did he? Or even weaken him enough for two SSJ4's to defeat him, for that matter. K, again. First off, SSJG is currently known to be equal to, or weaker then SSJ4. Which means, Bills using 80% of his power would put him on Omega's Level. By canon, he SHOULD be weaker then Super Vegito. But its already been proven that isn't the case.

Dramatic Gecko
I love UT... not sure why. THe Hero story annoyed me so much, but I just loved training... and never stopping for hours and hours....

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Jmanghan
K, again. First off, SSJG is currently known to be equal to, or weaker then SSJ4. Which means, Bills using 80% of his power would put him on Omega's Level. By canon, he SHOULD be weaker then Super Vegito. But its already been proven that isn't the case.

Based on? SSJ4 was calced to be a 10X boost on SSJ3, but the Kanzenban calced SSJG to be a new form of SSJ layered onto SSJ3, making it a 50X boost to SSJ3.

By cannon, Omega has no feats even nearing the level of simple ones shown by low-tiers in early DBZ.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
I love UT... not sure why. THe Hero story annoyed me so much, but I just loved training... and never stopping for hours and hours....

Ew.

UT was disgusting. My mom nearly beat me when I was trying my best, simply by button mashing.

If that can happen, then the game is garbage.

Dramatic Gecko
Ew.

UT was disgusting. My mom nearly beat me when I was trying my best, simply by button mashing.

If that can happen, then the game is garbage.

Well aren't you open minded? The point of the game was to focus on cinematics and story telling, which I think it did great with. Not to mention the quick action sequences in the campaign added a new dimension, which... I actually enjoyed.

Also, creating and customizing you're own character that can be used in multiplayer, made my next few months when I got it. I'm a fan of RPG, and that made the stat growth and unlocking new moves especially enjoyable for me.

Unfortunately yes, the combat itself outside of the cinematic supers and ultimates was very disappointing and made for boring and repetitive game play. The juggling and chaining was fun for the first ten minutes until I realised it was the only way to charge up a super.

If the RPG and superior cinematic aspect can be infused with a combat system 'WORTHY' of a DBZ game, I would worship it.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Well aren't you open minded? The point of the game was to focus on cinematics and story telling, which I think it did great with. Not to mention the quick action sequences in the campaign added a new dimension, which... I actually enjoyed.

Also, creating and customizing you're own character that can be used in multiplayer, made my next few months when I got it. I'm a fan of RPG, and that made the stat growth and unlocking new moves especially enjoyable for me.

Unfortunately yes, the combat itself outside of the cinematic supers and ultimates was very disappointing and made for boring and repetitive game play. The juggling and chaining was fun for the first ten minutes until I realised it was the only way to charge up a super.

If the RPG and superior cinematic aspect can be infused with a combat system 'WORTHY' of a DBZ game, I would worship it.

It has nothing to do with me being open minded or not. The game was simply terrible. Even the cinematic's fell short of what I would be willing to trade for an actually playable game. Sure the super's and ultimates looked awesome as hell, and I loved that they brought back the planetary explosions from ultimates like in budokai 3, but overall it wasn't worth having the controls and gameplay mechanics be worse than pac man. Hell, look at Vegeta in that game. His head is square.

As you already said though, the gameplay was only fun for the first ten minutes you have the game. It was retarded that you had to land combo's to use a super. They literally made the best part of the game dependent upon the WORST part of the game. Though, I will admit that the boss battles were pretty cool, and enjoyable.

Me too, but in my opinion, a game like Raging blast with the best combat system, and best graphics, with certain aspects of other games like the roster from Tenkaichi 3 with even more characters, the planetary explosions, what-if fusions and absorptions from budokai 2, and the attack graphics from UT, would be the only game I could worship.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.