Ultron 616 vs Itachi Uchiha

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USSJ
lets see if ultron does better than mecha g.
healthy itachi
full intel

StealthRanger
Dot dot dot

Itachi gets stomped dude

StealthRanger
Also doesn't hurt to mention, it's in the wrong section

TheTyrant
I wonder who would win since half of Itachi's abilities won't even work...

Bentley

chasedown
I dont really know much about him. What are ultrons feats? Im guessing since he fought the avengers hes pretty strong

Bentley
Originally posted by chasedown
I dont really know much about him. What are ultrons feats? Im guessing since he fought the avengers hes pretty strong

The best versions of Ultron seem to be able to take on Thor. He's physically imprevious to damage (it doesn't really matter here), can generate greats amounts of explosive energy and use mental beams to put people into a comma. He has forcefields that protect his insides and can project forcefields to block energy attacks to its outer body.

chasedown
Originally posted by Bentley
The best versions of Ultron seem to be able to take on Thor. He's physically imprevious to damage (it doesn't really matter here), can generate greats amounts of explosive energy and use mental beams to put people into a comma. He has forcefields that protect his insides and can project forcefields to block energy attacks to its outer body.

Sounds formidable

God Cloth Seiya
Ultron stomps hard

TheTyrant

chasedown
Whats ultrons destructive capabilities

TheTyrant
Originally posted by chasedown
Whats ultrons destructive capabilities It's pretty low. Not close to Naruto high-tier characters. He has good durability though.

SSJGGogeta
Meh, Itachi's destructive capabilities are much higher than any of those demonstrated by the Avengers, as well as his durability because of the Yata mirror.

If not because of Amaterasu, I'd still give this to Itachi because of the Totsuka blade insta-seal.

wakkawakkawakka
Despite Ultron's no so impressive destructive power, Itachi has no way of actually harming Ultron. Also the Yata Miror has its limits and if this is mortal Itachi then that would make definitely net Ultron a win.

USSJ
Originally posted by SSJGGogeta
Meh, Itachi's destructive capabilities are much higher than any of those demonstrated by the Avengers, as well as his durability because of the Yata mirror.

If not because of Amaterasu, I'd still give this to Itachi because of the Totsuka blade insta-seal.
how do you seal a robot.
and show me yata blocking something impressive.

StealthRanger
>Itachi
>greater destructive capacity than the Avengers

What?

God Cloth Seiya
Ultron solos the Naruto verse.

Yes he is that powerful.

StealthRanger
Any herald tier worth a shit can solo the HST

TheTyrant
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya

Yes he is that powerful. Based on what? There's also a bunch of different Ultron out there and I know that a lot of them wouild be pretty weak in Narutoverse.

God Cloth Seiya
uh current Ultron can beat the shit out of Hulk and Thor

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Any herald tier worth a shit can solo the HST Iron man, magneto, and Raven are few that I can name that can't.

StealthRanger
Depends on the Iron Man, though his standard self loses yeah, especially with the Nardo-verse's upgrades

Magneto? Uh, yeah he could, lol

Raven, don't know who that is so, whatever

God Cloth Seiya

You don't read many comics do you? magneto has currently lost to Iron man.

SSJGGogeta

Show me Magneto mountain busting or equivalent. Or you know, something that high tier Naruto characters alone aren't capable of.

How many drugs do you do on a daily basis?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by USSJ
how do you seal a robot.
and show me yata blocking something impressive.

The same way he sealed the sword of Kusanagi.

You mean like a small moon busting attack?

http://i3.mangapanda.com/naruto/551/naruto-2574853.jpg

Here it is casually shrugging off the explosion of a small moon. thumb up

Show me something of Ultron doing close to that.

Wei Phoenix
I can show you a dying and old Magneto pull a bullet that is capable of destroying the planet, from lightyears away, unphasing a mutant from the bullet and opening up a wormhole for the bullet to travel through before it destroys the Earth.

SSJGGogeta
>Itachi

What?

Show me the Avengers tanking moon busting attacks or dishing them out.

SSJGGogeta

Yes he is that powerful.

Feats?

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
I can show you a dying and old Magneto pull a bullet that is capable of destroying the planet, from lightyears away, unphasing a mutant from the bullet and opening up a wormhole for the bullet to travel through before it destroys the Earth.

Do it.

God Cloth Seiya
Beating planet busters.

Ultron can also beat star busters.

No Naruto character can bust a moon btw.

SSJGGogeta
Beating planet busters.

Ultron can also beat star busters.

No Naruto character can bust a moon btw.

Feats. As in scans.

Then what do you call this?

http://i3.mangapanda.com/naruto/551/naruto-2574853.jpg

Demonic Phoenix
>Itachi

What?

A Sasuke who was weaker than Itachi busted a Dimension with nothing but his will-power.

dur313

~ Solo King Itachi drops the multiverse on Ultron.

God Cloth Seiya
Thats not a full sized moon. That thing is the size of a small and I mean very small country.

Wei Phoenix
Do it.
Originally posted by Galan007
Here's that:

http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags1.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags2.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags3.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags4.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags5.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags6.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags7.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags8.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags9.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags10.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags11.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags12.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags13.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags14.jpg
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/mags15.jpg

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix

Just show me the scan where it says the bullet will destroy Earth, and tell what version of magneto it is.

Bentley
About the bullet, it was made to destroy Earth by Ord's race back in the Astonishing X-man run by Joss Whedon. I'd rather have Magneto discussions out of this thread though.

How do you think the blade would interact with a force field? Ultron can cast forcefields that can casually stop planet busters.

Thor is a planet buster, we have Beta Ray Bill (who is his equal or lesser than he is) destroying planets during his battle with one of the heralds of Galactus (Stardust). Barring sealing, no attack in Naruto is dealing with Ultron.

Edit: Maybe a big enough Chibaku Tensei could trap him for an extended amount of time.

StealthRanger
Did I hear implications that Avengers can't moon bust, when you have ****ers like Thor and Hulk busting up planets and fighting characters who have similar feats? What. the. actual. ****?

Other than moving asteriods around casually, manipulating the tectonic plates to the extent of causing lifewiping events (like worldwide floods), creating shields that can tank attacks from ****ers like Thor, She Hulk and even Phoenix (to some extent), reacting to Mjolnir and lasers, creating wormholes, etc

Yeah, Magneto can just sit behind his barrier, take flight and atomise the HST. Bloodlusted Magneto can take the HST down single handedly

chasedown
Cant magneto pull metals that orbit spaces atmosphere down as well

Meteors and stuff like that

pym-ftw
Wow Ultron is being underrated here, Ultron is physically stronger than Thor who is able to planet bust and has the raw blasting power to drop Hulk or even kill him. These guys have survived hits from way past planetary strength characters.

also the seal is a soul seal, so yeah Ultron doesnt have one of those.

SSJGGogeta
About the bullet, it was made to destroy Earth by Ord's race back in the Astonishing X-man run by Joss Whedon. I'd rather have Magneto discussions out of this thread though.

How do you think the blade would interact with a force field? Ultron can cast forcefields that can casually stop planet busters.

Thor is a planet buster, we have Beta Ray Bill (who is his equal or lesser than he is) destroying planets during his battle with one of the heralds of Galactus (Stardust). Barring sealing, no attack in Naruto is dealing with Ultron.

Edit: Maybe a big enough Chibaku Tensei could trap him for an extended amount of time.

We don't have feats of force fields against it, but there are feats of it being able to cut through biju level attacks/tankers, easily.

Either way, I'm not saying Itachi is stronger than Ultron. I'm just saying, that with what we've seen from Ultron, he hasn't displayed power capable of breaking high-tier planet level seals in Naruto that the Totsuka blade shits on.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Wow Ultron is being underrated here, Ultron is physically stronger than Thor who is able to planet bust and has the raw blasting power to drop Hulk or even kill him. These guys have survived hits from way past planetary strength characters.

also the seal is a soul seal, so yeah Ultron doesnt have one of those.

Forgive me, as I am a little ignorant of Ultron's feats, but WHEN has he been stronger than Thor? I don't remember that, but if it did happen, it definitely wasn't one of Thor's powerful versions, like Rune King.

So tell me why it was able to seal Orochimaru's sword of Kusanagi? Last time I checked, swords didn't have souls either, but they could be sealed just fine.

Igniz
http://www.comicsrecommended.com/images/longform/secret-wars-tu4.jpg

Amaterasu might win it for Itachi

Bentley
That was an old version of Ultron, modern versions have a forcefield protecting their insides.

SSJGGogeta
That was an old version of Ultron, modern versions have a forcefield protecting their insides.

Yeah, and current Itachi has Totsuka blade to slice through them like butter.

Damborgson
SSJGogeta, be quiet. You're making me want to argue against King Itachi, one of the deadly sins, to defend King Ultron because ignorant you are of him.

ares834
Show me the Avengers tanking moon busting attacks or dishing them out.

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/neverhft/58983906/68150/68150_600.gif

Damborgson
Jesus Christ I didn't see that first quote...

...I approve.

Sacred 117
I second that. Motion carried!

KingD19
It's the same thing as Dragonball era Tien beating Jackie Chun making him x times more powerful than a moon buster! (Despite the kamehameha wave not being indicative of actual power)

And thus making him supremely more powerful than Dressrosa Colosseum arc Luffy. Faster, stronger, more durable, and with light speed reaction time.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by KingD19
It's the same thing as Dragonball era Tien beating Jackie Chun making him x times more powerful than a moon buster! (Despite the kamehameha wave not being indicative of actual power)

And thus making him supremely more powerful than Dressrosa Colosseum arc Luffy. Faster, stronger, more durable, and with light speed reaction time.

I'm not sure what you're implying here.

KingD19
Originally posted by Sacred 117
I'm not sure what you're implying here.

Gogeta doesn't know what he's talking about.

Look at the Tien v Luffy thread.

Sacred 117
I can't speak on Luffy, but I think I see your point.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Damborgson
Jesus Christ I didn't see that first quote...

...I approve.

Had he said Solo King Itachi > Avengers, it would have been acceptable. thumb up

Damborgson
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
Had he said Solo King Itachi > Avengers, it would have been acceptable. thumb up

Very true. I rule against Gogeta then.

As punishment, you will the next 72 hours without access to any manifestation of Dragon Ball.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view/988547/itachi-mangekyou-sharingan-o.gif

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by KingD19
Gogeta doesn't know what he's talking about.

Look at the Tien v Luffy thread.

I'm actually not sure what you're getting at here.

You acknowledge that Roshi can moon bust, and that he can bat away, or dodge similar attacks that can travel light speed+ to reach the moon in less than 1/5th of a second(because Roshi and Krillin exchanged in this amount of time, and Roshi's kamehameha outran Goku's great ape fist), yet you somehow think that even with that proof of MONSTROUSLY superior firepower, physical power, and even speed, Luffy could somehow manage to beat Roshi? Makes me question who doesn't know what they're talking about here. Quite possibly the one suggesting the equivalent of Spiderman being able to defeat Thor.

The thread I, along with everyone else on there have been craping on you in? If I were you, I wouldn't advertise that embarrassment so much, but whatever, you call Luffy light speed all you want, and call mountain busters stronger than moon busters, but either way, don't say I'm ignorant of the subject when you're saying 2 + 2 = 78.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by Damborgson
SSJGogeta, be quiet. You're making me want to argue against King Itachi, one of the deadly sins, to defend King Ultron because ignorant you are of him.

Well, that's what I'm going for. Or just getting anyone to show me a feat that proves superiority.

Which, for some reason, even though I've admitted to not being completely knowledgable of his feats, no one has done yet. This leads me to believe that yeah, Itachi would win.

Especially since the best argument so far was about force fields or some shit.

ares834
Only because you are absolutely ignorant about the characters. As such, I have absolutely no clue how you can say Itachi wins. I mean, Christ, Thor and Hulk's blows are so powerful the shock waves (!) from them shatter planets.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by ares834
Only because you are absolutely ignorant about the characters. As such, I have absolutely no clue how you can say Itachi wins. I mean, Christ, Thor and Hulk's blows are so powerful the shock waves (!) from them shatter planets.

1. So you don't know why I can ask a question when I don't know something? Read a book.

2. Thor and Hulk have nothing to do with this. Read the thread title, the Avengers have nothing to do with this. This is Ultron. Plus, in case you're referring to what pym-ftw said, Thor is vastly stronger than Ultron, just look at the scan Igniz gave.

3. Lastly, Ultron still doesn't have any defense against the Totsuka blade seal, which from what I've seen, he can't dodge or block.

ares834
1. No. I'm wondering how you can form an opinion on the thread when you admit to being ignorant of what Ultron brings.

2. I was commenting on your claim that Itachi is more destructive than any of the Avengers... And considering Ultron has taken on the Avengers, yes they are relevant to the thread. (BTW, Pym-ftw claimed that Ultron is stronger than Thor and Igniz's scan is from an old and weaker version of Ultron.)

3. Which, IIRC, requires the sword to pierce the target. And considering Ultron's durability that's not happening.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by ares834
1. No. I'm wondering how you can form an opinion on the thread when you admit to being ignorant of what Ultron brings.

2. I was commenting on your claim that Itachi is more destructive than any of the Avengers... And considering Ultron has taken on the Avengers, yes they are relevant to the thread. (BTW, Pym-ftw claimed that Ultron is stronger than Thor and Igniz's scan is from an old and weaker version of Ultron.)

3. Which, IIRC, requires the sword to pierce the target. And considering Ultron's durability that's not happening.

1. I'm not completely ignorant. As far as I've seen though, his feats still show him losing to Itachi. If not, then show some phucking scans.

2. And from most versions of them, he is. The avengers aren't that strong when first formed, Captain America being able to block strikes from Thor, and Iron man taking him on evenly. Itachi would beat most of them outside of their respective comic series.

3. So show a durability feat that surpasses the moon+ durability that Itachi has cut through with it. You know, how Nagato had tanked biju bombs, could use Almight push as a mountain range level force-field, and was able to tank even massive rasengans and a small moon+ level attack without being visibly hurt.

BloodRain
Cap can only block a strike from Thor because of that Shield.

Also where are you getting moon level from? The only noon feat came from Hagbeard with Juubi, no one below him could.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by BloodRain
Cap can only block a strike from Thor because of that Shield.

Also where are you getting moon level from? The only noon feat came from Hagbeard with Juubi, no one below him could.

And? He still can withstand the force, or his arm would shatter, no matter how strong adamantium is.

Nice try at being funny, anus-wart, but "Hag-beard" CREATED the moon on his deathbed. Itachi destroyed the small one Nagato created, with the help of Naruto and Killer Bee. Not to mention he blocked said moon level explosion CASUALLY with the Yata mirror, and then broke through Nagato's moon level shinra tensei guard.

wakkawakkawakka
And? He still can withstand the force, or his arm would shatter, no matter how strong adamantium is.

Nice try at being funny, anus-wart, but "Hag-beard" CREATED the moon on his deathbed. Itachi destroyed the small one Nagato created, with the help of Naruto and Killer Bee. Not to mention he blocked said moon level explosion CASUALLY with the Yata mirror, and then broke through Nagato's moon level shinra tensei guard.
Vibranium absords kinetic energy and well vibrations. Cap's shield is made out of the stuff or did you not know that.

That was nothing like an actual moon and Itachi didn't destroy Chibaku Tensei alone. Try again.

SSJGGogeta
Originally posted by wakkawakkawakka
Vibranium absords kinetic energy and well vibrations. Cap's shield is made out of the stuff or did you not know that.

That was nothing like an actual moon and Itachi didn't destroy Chibaku Tensei alone. Try again.

Exactly. It, however, doesn't magically absorb force. Which is why Serpent ripped it in half. Try again.

Except it was, dwarfing the mountain range around it, and Itachi had the physical advantage on the two who assisted him, as demonstrated by him doing what I just previously said. Unless you want to say that three biju bombs are moon level. Try again.

wakkawakkawakka
Exactly. It, however, doesn't magically absorb force. Which is why Serpent ripped it in half. Try again.

Except it was, dwarfing the mountain range around it, and Itachi had the physical advantage on the two who assisted him, as demonstrated by him doing what I just previously said. Unless you want to say that three biju bombs are moon level. Try again.
You're still not getting it. Anybody could'Ve blocked Thor with Cap's shield due to how it works. The Serpent is a demon god which is above physically means.

That still doesn't match an actual moon. That wasn't entirely Itachi's feat anyway so I really don't know why you're using it. Also the way they destroyed Chibaku Tensei was by aiming at its core, they didn't just outright bust it. Stop giving Itachi feats he doesn't have.

KingD19
Beings of immense power have broken the shield, usually through molecular manipulation or simply being more powerful than the bonds holding it together.

Serpent is Odin+ at the point he destroyed the shield, so it's not a surprise that he surpassed what it was capable of withstanding.

But Pac Man(because your name is long and I don't feel like copying) is right. It absorbs kinetic energy from impact, and force as well since kinetic energy and force are pretty much interchangeable.

Serpent was just beyond what it could handle, as Vibrainum has a threshold and has been overloaded before. And even though it's got Adamantium in it as well, it's no surprise Odin's big brother could overcome that as well.

BloodRain

No that's how the shield works, just absorbing the vibrations of the force. Why else would a peak human be able to block high superhuman hits without ricochetting across the roo.. planet?

..anus wart? What are we 12? (Don't know if you are so that might come off as pure labeling). Okay now look at your own words: . Itachi destroyed the small one Nagato created, with the help of Naruto and Killer Bee.
Now what was the 'moon' that Nagato formed? A huge rock not even only Town sized in mass. IIIC that one was similar in size to the first one from Pain, which was formed from the rock/mass of the Leaf village.

CT was calc'd to be 4km in diameter, which makes it's volume 0.000000153% that of the real Earth moon. While it may be closer to the 'moon' size (smallest around is 11km) it's not considered moon level in DC terms. Itachi would at best be mountain level.

pym-ftw
1. So you don't know why I can ask a question when I don't know something? Read a book.

2. Thor and Hulk have nothing to do with this. Read the thread title, the Avengers have nothing to do with this. This is Ultron. Plus, in case you're referring to what pym-ftw said, Thor is vastly stronger than Ultron, just look at the scan Igniz gave.

3. Lastly, Ultron still doesn't have any defense against the Totsuka blade seal, which from what I've seen, he can't dodge or block. you know we have respect threads right? Ultron has one shot Thor and processes information at near light speed, Itachi dies again.

TheTyrant
Itachi would at best be mountain level. Based on nerfed Edo Tensei Itachi? And his incomplete Susano'o negated lightning that destroyed a mountain (and lightning doesn't make rocks explode like a bomb, so..).

Anyway, this is not even a fair fight even disregarding a good Ultron's much superior DC and strength. Itachi can't even use his main abilities. :/

SSJGGogeta
you know we have respect threads right? Ultron has one shot Thor and processes information at near light speed, Itachi dies again.

Yeah.

Really? Mind showing a scan? I haven't seen much of Ultron, but that feat would be pretty impressive I guess. Even though I've been arguing from the start that I'm not saying Itachi is physically stronger than Ultron. Just like he's not stronger than Tsunade, but could crush her.

Itachi had reaction and movement speed above the tag team of Naruto and Killer Bee, being able to casually beat Nagato while saving them. Killer Bee and Naruto tag team is faster than Raikage, meaning they have light speed+ reaction time, and Itachi is above that even.

pym-ftw
What? No where in Naruto has anyone shown light speed reaction time. They are in the low machs at best with equivalent reaction.

SSJGGogeta
What? No where in Naruto has anyone shown light speed reaction time. They are in the low machs at best with equivalent reaction.

http://i12.mangapanda.com/naruto/462/naruto-744920.jpg

Aka, light speed reaction for Raikage. thumb up

pym-ftw
Lol. Even if we took that as fact which is as dubious as Kakashi cutting lightning his "synapses fire at the speed of light" doesn't equate to him being able to react to stimulus at light speed or even move at lightspeed.

Sacred 117
"Hyperbolic claim = definitive fact!"

Lol-logic. haermm

SSJGGogeta
Lol. Even if we took that as fact which is as dubious as Kakashi cutting lightning his "synapses fire at the speed of light" doesn't equate to him being able to react to stimulus at light speed or even move at lightspeed.

Synapses firing at light speed = Being able to take in information at light speed.

In other words, he can react to things at light speed.

Well, either way, Kakashi was stated by a reliable character to have cut lightning, as Raikage is to have light speed reaction. You can doubt the statements all you want, but they are cannon, and you have nothing to disprove them.

SSJGGogeta
"Hyperbolic claim = definitive fact!"

Lol-logic. haermm

Yeah, that would be true.

If you knew what a hyperbole was.

Statement given by reliable characters that are inputting their knowledge on things they have witnessed =/= "Hyperbolic claim".

thumb up

Sacred 117

Statement given by reliable characters that are inputting their knowledge on things they have witnessed =/= "Hyperbolic claim".

thumb up

What makes it so "reliable"? You can't except me to simply take their word for it. Perhaps, something more definitive? (I.e. pinpointing the movement of actual light, covering the distance of the sun from Earth in under ten minutes, etc.) Something besides "because they said so" would give me more than something to simply laugh at. haermm

The guys backing Luffy against Tien were lolworthy, but they have a better argument than you have here simply because there's actually something to look at. It's no less discreditable, but their claims at least make sense and are based on something tangible.

Either way, it's of such little consequence here.

SSJGGogeta
What makes it so "reliable"? You can't except me to simply take their word for it. Perhaps, something more definitive? (I.e. pinpointing the movement of actual light, covering the distance of the sun from Earth in under ten minutes, etc.) Something besides "because they said so" would give me more than something to simply laugh at. haermm

The guys backing Luffy against Tien were lolworthy, but they have a better argument than you have here simply because there's actually something to look at. It's no less discreditable, but their claims at least make sense and are based on something tangible.

Either way, it's of such little consequence here.

Okay, the Superman can't lift 200 quintillion tons, can't fly 10 times faster than light, Goku can't teleport instantly, can't overpower reality warpers and multiverse busters, and TOAA isn't god, simply because none of them have feats beyond statement.

GTFO. The author wouldn't have made the characters invoke those statements, had they not been true.

Something to look at? What about Kid Goku lifting mutli-ton boulders as an untrained child, Tien overpowering the blasts of moon busting characters(that have busted the moon, since you need something to look at), and outrunning literal flashes of light? All of those should be enough of "something to look at".

You're downplaying feats because you don't want to accept them, and it's just making you look as dumb as the guy claiming all yellow beams in fiction are light speed.

thumb up

pym-ftw
You do realize you made that argument in the Sesshoumaru thread...

thumb up prove that character can see light speed characters or else it's hyperbole.

ScreamPaste
Wrong forum, jerks.

SSJGGogeta
You do realize you made that argument in the Sesshoumaru thread...
prove that character can see light speed characters or else it's hyperbole.

http://i12.mangapanda.com/naruto/462/naruto-744920.jpg

thumb up

BloodRain
Was wondering why this thread is active.

Is this whole debate lying on top of a simple simile? no expression

pym-ftw
Why quote me and then not answer my question, "How is C qualified to say A moves at light speed?" Can C also react to light thus he can tell how fast he is moving?

ScreamPaste
Was wondering why this thread is active.

Is this whole debate lying on top of a simple simile? no expression Seemingly to spite All Versus. estahuh

yungz22
C's comment can easily be classified as hyperbole raikage hasnt shown anything to back up what C said

yungz22
Think about it if raikae were as fast as the speed of light he wouldnt have needed to teleport there using the treasure. He could have literally been there in a very short amount of time without it.

Light travels around the earth 7or 8 times per second.

The naruto verse is mapped out as one continent if raikage was as fast as the speed of light he could have made it to fight to the battlefield to fight madara in less than a second.

BloodRain
The Cloud villages teleportation device sends inanimate objects in the form of a lightning bolt.

It is admitted by all that its far faster than anything else and that no one can keep up with its speed. Notably how they said the Raikage isn't 'durable' enough to take the speed. At this point his speed wasn't even considered, only how tough he'd need to be to be a human bullet.

Hyperbole or simile. Either work fine.

yungz22
The Cloud villages teleportation device sends inanimate objects in the form of a lightning bolt.

It is admitted by all that its far faster than anything else and that no one can keep up with its speed. Notably how they said the Raikage isn't 'durable' enough to take the speed. At this point his speed wasn't even considered, only how tough he'd need to be to be a human bullet.

Hyperbole or simile. Either work fine.

Either way it all adds up to him not being ls on his own

Sacred 117
To put it I perspective (and hopefully to rest), light (in a vacuum) moves at around Mach 881,000+.

To believe anyone in Naruto-verse is even approaching that requires such an absurd suspension of disbelief that it's not even worth considering.

With that, you can quit inventing light speed feats for a series without them just to make a case here, because it won't matter anyway.

pym-ftw
So does anyone other than Gogeta see this as a fight? Hell I'd argue Ultron could crush the whole verse.

yungz22
So does anyone other than Gogeta see this as a fight? Hell I'd argue Ultron could crush the whole verse.

Idk about the whole verse but he can def beat itachi.

Question is izanagi viable for itachi to use against ultron

pym-ftw
He never used it so no, izanami which he used is genjutsu and Ultron has no brain or eyes do no again. A

yungz22
He never used it so no, izanami which he used is genjutsu and Ultron has no brain or eyes do no again. A

Yea i had a typo and meant izanami... And i was thinking the same thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.