Shook Ones, Part Digi (The End)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MF DELPH
Originally posted by Digi
Let me make sure I have your attention first:
http://imgur.com/r/booty/XemD23e

So...they let the monkey out of it's cage. Did they lure you out with a trail of bananas, chicken and Kool Aid? Maybe a welfare whore named Shaniqua who's had more abortions than she has teeth. As long as she got da booty, what does it matter, right? Or maybe they just have some cotton they need you to pick. Back in those fields, n*gger.

Come on, Round 3? I know I can't be banned, but I'm good with this being my KMC swan song. Let's do this.

Smh...

Ok, this shit's gone far enough.

First, a disclaimer:

I'm an Uncle, former step-father, godfather, and have a little sister, so child rape is no laughing matter and if what happened to Digi happened to my sis, God-daughter, daughter, or niece I wouldn't be having this convo right now, I'd be locked up in jail for killing the cat that did that sick shit to them. Pedophilia and rape is disgusting, and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. For that part Digi has my sympathies.

However, that's where it ends.

----------------------------------------

Now, if you read back to my first post after Digi started this bullshit, I wasn't making fun of Digi for being raped, I was pointing out that he needs to stop projecting the hate he has for the guys that went Bangbus on dat ass onto me simply because I'm "macho" and he has issues with my personality type and is associating me with the bullies that put all that dick in his mouth when he was 13. I didn't have anything to do with that shit and don't even know this dude away from this website. My dick has never even been in close proximity to this muthaf*cka other than this cat e-ridin it for the last 8 months after I made a couple jokes about his ex-girlfriend talking him into doing a Zumba class and then breaking up with him via text message and he caught feelings. Since then this cat has focused all of the animosity he has inside at me, swinging through my pubes like f*ckin Tarzan. I tried making peace with this cat but he just can't let shit go. If you re-read the initial exchange I didn't even start with the "Digi Does Dallas" insults until after the second slur where this muthaf*cka called me a n*gger. I'm not absolving myself of any wrongdoing in this thing, I know I was wrong as well even though I was defending myself. I'm not going to apologize though, and honestly, I don't regret what I did, but yeah, it was wrong. However, now this cat has been on a full PTSD Klansman rage for a week because I called him out on his bullshit, and incidentally releasing the broken, pathetic man he truly is. The dude will get no sympathy and or respect from me at this point, and hiding behind the fact that he's a Mod in order to keep hurling shit at me makes this whole thing even more ridiculous.

To the Mods:

The way this situation has been handled has been pathetic. I understand and accept my initial banning for the original exchange I had with Digi, said as much, and dropped this thing 5 days ago. I was then banned again for no reason whatsoever, except maybe the fact that with Digi losing his f*ckin mind and hurling racial slurs in my direction you wanted to remove his target. Mod or not, Digi provoked this whole incident, and escalated it, and I'm being punished for one retaliation against a damn barrage of bullshit (granted, I caved his lil frail bird chest in, but it wasn't without reason). Other than my altercations with Digi I have a near spotless disciplinary record on this site. You can look at my file and see that. I acknowledge that you can't ban this idiot, but you surely can edit his posts and remove them outright. Instead, you've essentially sat on your hands for a week saying "Bad Digi. That's a bad bad Digi" and given this cat carte blanche to insult and provoke me and otthers into a responses, and then banned me for a simple human reaction to unprovoked hostility, and then again to preempt my possible reprisal for Digi's continued fall from grace. This shit needs to stop, now.

For my part, I'm done. This is the last thing I will say on the matter.

NemeBro
Okay.

Branlor Swift
Judging by patterns, we'll see you after your 3 day ban delph thumb up

NemeBro
I think Digi would beat Delph rather handily in a fight, personally. He's in better shape and IIRC has trained as a boxer. His credentials seem to check out more.

Galan007
Sure, the mods could edit or delete Digi's posts, but wouldn't that be the rough equivalent of tampering with evidence?

DarkSaint85
I'm learning so much American slang from all this. Abhi, Astner, Bentley and max will know.

Branlor Swift
Well, Delphi is quite a bit bigger. Whether that translates into fighting skill or not remains to be seen. He's mostly hype at this juncture.

Though if he whips out his magnum it could be all over.

I'll say split for now

Galan007
All of Digi could fit inside a single Magnum. thumb up

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Well, Delphi is quite a bit bigger. Whether that translates into fighting skill or not remains to be seen. He's mostly hype at this juncture.

I'll say split for now

Originally posted by carver9
Which is more impressive, combat showings (taking on a group of Heralds, beating powerful opponents, etc...) Or cheesy fts (moving a planet, igniting stars, surviving a black hole)?

If character A has a showing of consistently running through Heralds. Fighting against powerful teams while character B has consistent showings of moving planets, and surviving swimming through stars, etc, which would be more of a high showing?

Three questions here. All doesn't need to be answered since it follows the same path.

Which showing would put you in a highier tier?

Discuss!!

Sometimes, carver truly is the wisest of us all.

NemeBro

I'll say split for now How tall are they? I can see Delph is fatter, but I have no idea what their heights are.

Branlor Swift
The handbooks don't have their heights listed.

I'm guessing Digi is like 5'9 and Delphi is like 5'8

Digi
laughing out loud

I think we know what this means...

Rv5Vyw9TSm8

Also, 5'7", about 150. Delph would have reach, likely. I'd need speed and/or a better chin for brawling up close.

NemeBro
I came here expecting a racism-filled and hateful rant, instead I got John Cena.

Not sure which is worse.

SamZED
What the Fcuk is going on here?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
What the Fcuk is going on here?

I linked you. In short, Digi got raped.

See Sam, this is what happens when you're a Spiderman AND a Thor fanboy. Bad mix, bad-bad mix.

Gecko4lif
Originally posted by NemeBro
I came here expecting a racism-filled and hateful rant, instead I got John Cena.

Not sure which is worse.
Don't delude yourself. Cena is much worse.

SamZED
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
I linked you. In short, Digi got raped.

See Sam, this is what happens when you're a Spiderman AND a Thor fanboy. Bad mix, bad-bad mix. No I got that part. But since when did Digi become a racist? Or am I missing some major context of their discussion?

Badabing
It's only fair that I leave this thread open for a day.Originally posted by SamZED
No I got that part. But since when did Digi become a racist? Or am I missing some major context of their discussion? Maybe if you stopped drinking the vodka things would be easier to understand? sneer

SamZED
Originally posted by Badabing
It's only fair that I leave this thread open for a day. Maybe if you stopped drinking the vodka things would be easier to understand? sneer Maybe. Too bad we will never know for sure. smile

kgkg
Oh my I missed A lot?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by SamZED
Or am I missing some major context of their discussion?

Yes, you are. The Best of Digi (April edition):

Just gotta get the porch monkey tendencies out of you and you'll be set.

You know, I've never used the word n*gger to describe someone, because I realize the cultural weight it entails. But it might actually be warranted in this situation.

Ah, the jungle bunny returneth. Welcome back.

So...they let the monkey out of it's cage.

--
Originally posted by kgkg
Oh my I missed A lot?

You have no idea.

Mindset
Now kiss.

pym-ftw
??? What even is this?

StiltmanFTW
Digi vs. Delph, greatest KMC event of this month.

maxivitopowe
laughing out loud

Rv5Vyw9TSm8

Also, 5'7", about 150. Delph would have reach, likely. I'd need speed and/or a better chin for brawling up close. we don't like your kind around here

zopzop
WTF? Accounts got hacked again?

maxivitopowe
unfortunately not

guy222
Just wow

Galan007
Reported for spamming. thumb up

Damborgson
laughing out loud

Rv5Vyw9TSm8

Also, 5'7", about 150. Delph would have reach, likely. I'd need speed and/or a better chin for brawling up close.

5' 10'', 160lbs and love me some groundwork.

I'd tap that ass Digi http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/awepedo.gif

Yours too Delph. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/131.gif

kevdude
Dang after reading up on the oft thread I'm blown away... All my years here I've seen craziness here before but nothing like this.. no

Magic Joe

I'll say split for now

Yeah but Delph is fighting for honor, and all black people. His rage for truth will gain him the upper hand.

Your move sissy boy.

Martian_mind
Hmm.

I'd back Delph. Digi may be trained as a boxer, but Delph's weight and the fact that the OP didn't specify an arena means it's a street fight. So those boxing skills mean jack shit.

NemeBro
Those boxing skills mean Digi would be punching Delph in the nose two to three times for every one clumsy punch Delph got in.

Martian_mind
If they're on the street Delphs just gonna rush. Digi won't get the chance to throw a punch before he's on his back being ground'n'pounded.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Martian_mind
If they're on the street Delphs just gonna rush. Digi won't get the chance to throw a punch before he's on his back being ground'n'pounded.

Such underestimation of a boxer thumb up

If he's even got moderate training, he's going to be hitting him much harder than Delph is comfortable with, and his reflexes are trained much better than Delphs. Delph rushing in head first is asking for a quick ko.

Galan007
Those boxing skills mean Digi would be punching Delph in the nose two to three times for every one clumsy punch Delph got in. One hit from a magnum is all it takes. thumb up

Martian_mind
Originally posted by Damborgson
Such underestimation of a boxer thumb up

If he's even got moderate training, he's going to be hitting him much harder than Delph is comfortable with, and his reflexes are trained much better than Delphs. Delph rushing in head first is asking for a quick ko.

Such overestimation of a boxer. Unless Delph runs in chin-first at the pace of a snail, Digi won't be landing a KO. This fights going to go to ground and Delph has Digi's number there.

Damborgson
Such overestimation of a boxer. Unless Delph runs in chin-first at the pace of a snail, Digi won't be landing a KO. This fights going to go to ground and Delph has Digi's number there.

There's no such thing as overestimation of a boxer if the fight starts on their feet. He doesn't have to be Tyson, with even moderate training his body will be reacting quicker than a blind head first charge will.

If however Delph doesn't falter and eats a punch or three and manages to drag Digi to the ground, there could be a nasty dejavu moment in store for the Grand Wizard.

Martian_mind
There's no such thing as overestimation of a boxer if the fight starts on their feet. He doesn't have to be Tyson, with even moderate training his body will be reacting quicker than a blind head first charge will.

If however Delph doesn't falter and eats a punch or three and manages to drag Digi to the ground, there could be a nasty dejavu moment in store for the Grand Wizard.

Considering the rarity of one-punch KO's, I'd say Delph has little to worry about. As long as his chin's tucked in as charges, this fight is his to lose.

Mindset
Those boxing skills mean Digi would be punching Delph in the nose two to three times for every one clumsy punch Delph got in. The only thing Digi is going to be punching is Delph's dick with his butt.

Rage.Of.Olympus
This whole thing has been hilarious.

Damborgson
It's really livend the place up. I missed the activity.

Mindset
I think this has made us all closer friends.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Mindset
I think this has made us all closer friends.

Want to hold hands and sing kumbaya?

Badabing
Everybody needs to see this thread, since I had to see it. sneer

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t593720.html

g_twitch

Mindset
Originally posted by Blair Wind
Want to hold hands and sing kumbaya? You act like we don't already do this.

Everybody needs to see this thread, since I had to see it. sneer

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f95/t593720.html

g_twitch I just don't understand what Digi hopes to accomplish.

"Id"
What is this? A late April Fools joke?

Blair Wind
You act like we don't already do this.

The more the merrier. You always sing the song too fast.

Among other things.

guy222
Again just wow

NemeBro
If they're on the street Delphs just gonna rush. Digi won't get the chance to throw a punch before he's on his back being ground'n'pounded. Velocity x mass.

Delph moving at full speed towards Digi's fist = Knockout punch.

Also, why couldn't Digi just... sidestep him? You know, with his superior boxing footwork? Then Delph will be stumbling and trying to redirect all that momentum, leaving him clumsy. Grand Wizard Digi would proceed to lightup his face with a flurry of ferocious blows that would be very damaging to said face.

Or did you not mean like a full-speed rush towards him? If that is the case, boxing's superior footwork wins out again and he just continues to use his superior speed and conditioning to wear the more out of shape Delph down.

Branlor Swift
Delph's probably slower than the Flash with no limbs. No offense

NemeBro
How did you know I was the Flash with no limbs?

Branlor Swift
Detective work that would make Batman cream his pants.

Mindset
Delph's probably slower than the Flash with no limbs. No offense Depends on how far away they start.

Once Delph builds up speed, he's basically going to be the Juggernaut.

He's no Gecko, mind you.

Galan007
Gecko would be more akin to The Blob, IMO.

Martian_mind
I'm just wondering if these kids have actually ever seen what happens to an amateur boxer when they try to rely on it out of the ring.

Hint:They get ****ed.

Damborgson
I'm just wondering if these kids have actually ever seen what happens to an amateur boxer when they try to rely on it out of the ring.

Hint:They get ****ed.

aEXQo6-HhiQ

The boxer never stood a chance against that thug.

Mindset

Hint:They get ****ed. Proper phucked?

Stoic
ninja

Martian_mind
aEXQo6-HhiQ

The boxer never stood a chance against that thug.

E-gads, he beat a guy who tried to box him, shocking.

It's not like we've already covered that Delph is phucked if he tries that.

And yes Mindset. Proper phucked.

NemeBro

Hint:They get ****ed. I accept your concession.

Digi wins. thumb up

Martian_mind
I accept your concession.

Digi wins. thumb up

Channelling your inner quanchi I see.

I'm sorry. That was harsh.

Damborgson
E-gads, he beat a guy who tried to box him, shocking.

It's not like we've already covered that Delph is phucked if he tries that.

And yes Mindset. Proper phucked.

It's how fights tend to work dude. Delph's sweeping lunge tackle just doesn't look to be in the works.

NemeBro
What makes anyone think something as gauche as a tackle would be so effective in a street fight? Were it a shoot in for a double leg or something that would be one thing, but just running at the guy and spearing him?

Life is not the WWE.

Martian_mind
...it's really not. In real fights people get in close and throw sloppy punches. They don't fall into guard and swerve about.

NemeBro
Because most people aren't particularly skilled.

In real fights people brawl and shit, sure, but try to throw sloppy punches against a boxer and you'll be outpunched, just like if you were to try and grab a wrestler or BJJ practitioner to spear him to the ground you'll be out-grappled.

Bentley
Love the fact this somehow became a Vs. Thread about boxers vs thugs.

quanchi112
Channelling your inner quanchi I see.

I'm sorry. That was harsh. Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Galan007
Buncha badasses in this thread, clearly. thumb up

Martian_mind
Because most people aren't particularly skilled.

In real fights people brawl and shit, sure, but try to throw sloppy punches against a boxer and you'll be outpunched, just like if you were to try and grab a wrestler or BJJ practitioner to spear him to the ground you'll be out-grappled.

The issue here is that Digi skills as a boxer are unquantifiable at this point. Delph definitely does have the size edge though. Which is why him getting to close for Digi to box is such a game changer.

Bentley is right though. We're losing sight of the bigger issue.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Galan007
All of Digi could fit inside a single Magnum. thumb up a magnum could fit In digi

JayDaDon
This whole digi situation reminds me of this...

04dKg0uK1kg

guy222
Why is this nonsense still open

Time Immemorial
Buncha badasses in this thread, clearly. thumb up

Originally posted by Bentley
Love the fact this somehow became a Vs. Thread about boxers vs thugs.

laughing laughing laughing laughing

DarkSaint85
How many Earth weights is Delph carrying around?

Epicurus
Originally posted by zopzop
WTF? Accounts got hacked again?
Nope. Check out the last 40 pages of the Off-topic thread for more info.

leonidas
pfft, check out the comic book section..... sh!t has off-the-charts derailed....

zopzop
Originally posted by Epicurus
Nope. Check out the last 40 pages of the Off-topic thread for more info.
Wow. Both of them seemed nice to me so this is crazy. I sort of feel bad for Digi though, maybe he was having a bad day and just lost it. sad

PS
Yes, I unignored you.

Epicurus
Originally posted by leonidas
pfft, check out the comic book section..... sh!t has off-the-charts derailed....
That's just the aftermath of what happened on the off-topic thread. Basically, it's Digi shoving a middle finger in the faces of everyone who called him a piece of sh1t on that thread.

If you want to see the real deal, then check out the last 40+ pages of the off-topic thread.
Wow. Both of them seemed nice to me so this is crazy. I sort of feel bad for Digi though, maybe he was having a bad day and just lost it. sad
It started out as a friendly conversation about sports cars or some sh1t, with Digi throwing the first jab, Delph escalating things by outing Digi as a rape/molestation victim(he posted PM that Digi had written to him years ago detailing the incident), and things getting shittier and shittier from that moment onwards. Heck, in the last 4 days alone, Delph has got 2 temp-bans.
PS
Yes, I unignored you.
I consider you a pu$$y for that.laughing out loud

zopzop

It started out as a friendly conversation about sports cars or some sh1t, with Digi throwing the first jab, Delph escalating things by outing Digi as a rape/molestation victim(he posted PM that Digi had written to him years ago detailing the incident), and things getting shittier and shittier from that moment onwards. Heck, in the last 4 days alone, Delph has got 2 temp-bans.
Wow, thank god I avoid that thread.

bash

marwash22

perspective is a b*tch.

Badabing
Originally posted by guy222
Why is this nonsense still open Delph has 2 temp bans. I thought it was only right to leave this thread open for a day. Originally posted by leonidas
pfft, check out the comic book section..... sh!t has off-the-charts derailed.... This is just too crazy for me.

StiltmanFTW

Wow, thank god I avoid that thread.

You should check it out, this is the most fun KMC's been in a very long while.

marwash22
Delph has 2 temp bans. I thought it was only right to leave this thread open for a day. This is just too crazy for me. you've terrorized me for like 3 years, and the rest of the human race for centuries, i think that's worth at least 3 days of keeping open an anti-lizard thread.

hm

Wei Phoenix
3vN-4Xwy-Cw

0NUX4tW5pps

-K-M-
Why not just lock and pin the thread to the top of the page rather then leave it open to get comments from the bleachers?

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
You should check it out,
No way. Nothing good comes of these "off topic" threads. Just like religion and politics forums, they are sh|tstorms waiting to happen.

It sucks that we may lose two good forum members over this.

Nah, I actually feel bad for both of them. Good fun is that guy that was stalkin' Carver pretending to be a psyche major. Or stuff Mindset does. This is just painful.

"Id"
Originally posted by "Id"
What is this? A late April Fools joke?

Galan007
Originally posted by "Id"
1 - Yes we did
The first person who says "I called it" is getting banned. Ban this rule-breakah. srsly

-K-M-
Call me old fashioned but taking rape and racism to those levels for a prank was a little unnecessary. As you saw people got pretty upset about it, and didn't take it as you meant.

Galan007
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/9319/worldssmallestviolinvw7.jpg

abhilegend
Originally posted by -K-M-
Call me old fashioned but taking rape and racism to those levels for a prank was a little unnecessary. As you saw people got pretty upset about it, and didn't take it as you meant.
Shhh, don't use logic or common sense here.

Time Immemorial
Call me old fashioned but taking rape and racism to those levels for a prank was a little unnecessary. As you saw people got pretty upset about it, and didn't take it as you meant. Originally posted by Galan007

laughing out loud

It's the internet dude, since when was anything serious?

-K-M-
Meh! I wasn't one of those freaking out, i only sent digi a pm to just let it go before the last big "racial blowout" then didn't comment on it till now

I was fooled

celeyhyga17
Spoken like a true Alpha Flight fan...

-K-M-
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Spoken like a true Alpha Flight fan...

Under appreiciated?

carver9
Just read this thread and the comments that was made here and the only thing I can say is, WWWWWOOOOWWWW. I'm not adding anything else to this but I am truly shocked. This can't be an April fools joke bec that sh** was deep.

-K-M-
It was a good prank, as far as I know everyone was fooled.

celeyhyga17
Under appreiciated?

I guess...

carver9
It was a good prank, as far as I know everyone was fooled.

Are you serious?

-K-M-
Yes it was a prank and yes everyone {or close to it} thought it was real. I was one of them.

JayDaDon
Digi is welcome back in the House of Parker.

Digi

We needed to give the narrative some teeth or it wouldn't have worked. So that was the trade-off. I didn't go at anyone but Delph, though, and he knew the score going in. So I disagree with you, but respectfully.

Originally posted by carver9
Are you serious?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t593746.html

Originally posted by JayDaDon
Digi is welcome back in the House of Parker.

thumb up

Bentley
This joke was good, but next year I'm revealing Brucie is my sock, nobody will top that.

-K-M-
We needed to give the narrative some teeth or it wouldn't have worked. So that was the trade-off. I didn't go at anyone but Delph, though, and he knew the score going in. So I disagree with you, but respectfully.

Oh I get that, but that also got others involved making all kinds of rape and racist comments/jokes. That's the point. Some got pretty angry and upset. As I said i wasn't one of the people freaking out and really only sent that one pm to you and basically said just let it go and not to freak out and that I don't think you were racist just trying to get a rise out of ill. Thought the fallout from others was getting out of hand

Don't get me wrong it was a good prank. I was fooled, but it was getting out of hand

Galan007

Digi
Oh I get that, but that also got others involved making all kinds of rape and racist comments/jokes. That's the point. Some got pretty angry and upset. As I said i wasn't one of the people freaking out and really only sent that one pm to you and basically said just let it go and not to freak out and that I don't think you were racist just trying to get a rise out of ill. Thought the fallout from others was getting out of hand

Sure, fair point. There were some elements out of our direct control (some anticipated, others not), which I knew there would be. I also knew, and stated to the mods, that there might be a few still upset after the reveal (thankfully, I haven't really seen any of that). But if it had gotten too far out of hand I was ready to pull the plug. But the point of the whole thing was to get reactions, so we had to push it somewhat. As it is, I think it went swimmingly.

Besides, we're like the same 50 people talking about comics, and it's been going on for years. We're all adults, capable of taking a joke and handling off-color remarks (pun not intended). I saw the opportunity to inject some chaos and took it.

Galan007
Besides, we're like the same 50 people talking about comics, and it's been going on for years. You know, that's true. Never thought about it that way.

8 years later and most of the same faces are still around, with a dash of new ones here and there.

-K-M-
Oh I'm sure if you look at the post count when this first started the activity of the board probably increased by 20-30%. I like that the board did a prank as you said it's a change of pace. Not bashing that, and I really wasn't saying much when this was going on as something seemed odd. Even recently bada's setup which alluded to the comic book section lockdown.

All and all it did what it was meant to do. Cause chaos, provided entertainment, fooled everyone, but it was not really a "good spirited" prank. Rape and racism is a touchy subject as you saw from some members

I was fooled, and it did keep me entertained. Just the fall out from others is what I'm saying is what got out of hand. I still look forward to future pranks though thumb up

Bentley
Oh I'm sure if you look at the post count when this first started the activity of the board probably increased by 20-30%. I like that the board did a prank as you said it's a change of pace. Not bashing that, and I really wasn't saying much when this was going on as something seemed odd. Even recently bada's setup which alluded to the comic book section lockdown.

All and all it did what it was meant to do. Cause chaos, provided entertainment, fooled everyone, but it was not really a "good spirited" prank. Rape and racism is a touchy subject as you saw from some members

I was fooled, and it did keep me entertained. Just the fall out from others is what I'm saying is what got out of hand.

Look, everything is okay now, the best way of celebrating it is you ruling for the finals in the tourney that happened last year on december.

Yes?

-K-M-
Oh I know. I'm not upset about it.

What tournament?

Bentley
This one!: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t586773.html

Digi
I still look forward to future pranks though thumb up

It'll get harder with each new thing we try. What worked in 2009 wouldn't work today, and what worked today won't work next year. I said it myself...we wouldn't have been able to sell this without a massive buildup. This has been in motion for almost a year, when Delph and I had our first fight back in like July or August.

So this is probably a mic drop for me in terms of trolling and pranking. I don't have anything left in the tank. I hope others try, though.

-K-M-
Oh I believed it. There was a few things that I thought was "odd" but still got me.

Truth I don't even remember your first "fight" with ill a few months back. When did that happen?

Digi
I think it was in August, maybe into September or October. I'm not 100% certain. Basically, it was this but on a much tamer level. It still caused a minor stink in the forum, though. But the opportunity to do something, then "retcon" it months later was too enticing, and one of the more fun elements of this.

-K-M-
Yeah the backstory sold it.

JayDaDon
All in all, I thought this one accomplished what it set out to do. The reactions were real and passionate. Reminds me of the prank of shutting down the versus forum. The reactions had me in stitches. All those fanboy tears haermm

Digi
Originally posted by JayDaDon
All in all, I thought this one accomplished what it set out to do. The reactions were real and passionate. Reminds me of the prank of shutting down the versus forum. The reactions had me in stitches. All those fanboy tears haermm

I can guarantee you no one enjoyed this more than the mods. Delph, for all the epic stuff he contributed, spent most of the event riding the pine on his bans. We got to sit in the front row for all the reaction. I was brought to tears a couple times, especially after people saw that I went postal in the Comic Book Forum.

Branlor Swift
I wasted so much good innuendo on this.

-K-M-
I know bran! I know sad

Mindset
It's pretty disappointing that Digi isn't a racist.

I wish I could put him on ignore.

NemeBro
I can guarantee you no one enjoyed this more than the mods. Delph, for all the epic stuff he contributed, spent most of the event riding the pine on his bans. We got to sit in the front row for all the reaction. I was brought to tears a couple times, especially after people saw that I went postal in the Comic Book Forum. I think you and Delph need to fight me irl.

Digi
I wish I could put him on ignore.

It's ok. Embrace it.

jwlYo8EYTWI

Galan007
It's pretty disappointing that Digi isn't a racist.

I wish I could put him on ignore. I was more disappointed that he wasn't brutally gangraped, tbh. srsly

Digi
I think you and Delph need to fight me irl.

Lol, ok. You book the trampoline park, I'll bring the American Gladiator jousting sticks.

I was more disappointed that he wasn't brutally gangraped, tbh. srsly

haermm

Mindset
I was more disappointed that he wasn't brutally gangraped, tbh. srsly Well, you won't have to be disappointed for long.

Plans are in motion.

-K-M-
It's April 11th too. That's one late April fools prank.

Mindset
It's ok. Embrace it.

jwlYo8EYTWI Nope, you're dead to me.

I'll never find a race hating buddy, blackdude is even dating a black girl now.

Can you believe that!?

Branlor Swift
It's April 11th too. That's one late April fools prank. You know what's not an April Fool's joke? April 11th

But the reveal that this is a prank bugs me more than anything you two said. Although some respect is gained back for Digi. Not because he's not a racist, but because he didn't get violated in his anus hole.

Conflicting

JayDaDon
I wasted so much good innuendo on this.

thumb up You, Mindset and Psycho were all in top form with that biting sarcasm and wit, and it's all wasted sad

Digi
It wasn't wasted. Think of all the awesome, hilarious venom that was being thrown about. It was glorious. Cap 2 didn't stop being a great movie when you remembered that it's actually Chris Evans playing a part.

Badabing
Poor Carver, he always falls for the April Fools gag.

marwash22
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
cool sig.

psycho gundam
It's pretty disappointing that Digi isn't a racist. He has yet to say he wasn't a tween-peen rotisserie pig in the bathroom.

maxivitopowe
i was actually gonna do a poll on who would replace Digi

i was 88% certain CBC would win

followed by Mindset

JayDaDon
It wasn't wasted. Think of all the awesome, hilarious venom that was being thrown about. It was glorious. Cap 2 didn't stop being a great movie when you remembered that it's actually Chris Evans playing a part.

It's wasted in the sense that those comments were bullets meant to crush someone's soul and it was all a joke. laughing

Digi
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
i was actually gonna do a poll on who would replace Digi

i was 88% certain CBC would win

followed by Mindset

I'll end your wondering. Blair would get the call first. He was actually the other up for Newjak's slot. Then if he declined, it would be between a few others. But none that you mentioned.

Galan007
I'll end your wondering. Blair would get the call first. He was actually the other up for Newjak's slot. Then if he declined, it would be between a few others. But none that you mentioned. thumb up I've always thought Blair would be a great mod. Still surprised leo isn't in that position, though.

...Or we could just save the unneeded headache and promote Mindset straight to co-Admin. thumb up thumb up

Whomever gets promoted just needs to be active(is there not a weekly 'hours required' rule for mods?) This thing where we're lucky to see some mods once a month is a total waste.

Lek Kuen
We seriously do need a co admin though, when Raz has his yearly stop by it should be brought up.

Galan007
I'm pretty sure that idea has been brought up directly to Raz, but he is hesitant for a number of reasons.

Digi
thumb up I've always thought Blair would be a great mod. Still surprised leo isn't in that position, though.

...Or we could just save the unneeded headache and promote Mindset straight to co-Admin. thumb up thumb up

Leo's name always comes up. But it's always killed on the brainstorming table because I've talked to him, and he wants no part of it.

Newjak and Blair are the only names I remember being seriously considered in the last wave. Before that, during the Bada/Pr promotions (and, hilariously, Delph briefly), it was so long ago that it hardly matters who else was mentioned. Probably 3-4 others were batted around, but none seriously considered.

Whomever gets promoted just needs to be active(is there not a weekly 'hours required' rule for mods?) This thing where we're lucky to see some mods once a month is a total waste.

There isn't a minimum (though if someone stopped being active a while back, they're obviously less likely to be asked). But there's no oversight. We're self-governed at this point, which is itself is a loose term.

Like, if I had actually gone postal, I would have deleted threads outright. I could have effectively killed every forum I moderated. If it was a global, they could end KMC. A few would stick around to troll; the rest would pack up and leave.

Digi
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
We seriously do need a co admin though, when Raz has his yearly stop by it should be brought up.

It has. But if it hasn't happened by now, it won't imo.

srug

I don't begrudge Raz his absence, or anyone else. I've loved KMC. It's been a great place for years. But that's just the reality. I can't guess at his reasons, but that wasn't just something that was brought up the last couple times, it was THE thing brought up. So yeah.

Galan007
Leo's name always comes up. But it's always killed on the brainstorming table because I've talked to him, and he wants no part of it.

Newjak and Blair are the only names I remember being seriously considered in the last wave. Before that, during the Bada/Pr promotions (and, hilariously, Delph briefly), it was so long ago that it hardly matters who else was mentioned. Probably 3-4 others were batted around, but none seriously considered. I'm sure Mindset was mentioned, but you're just trying to keep that deal under the radar. Normally I would believe you, but as you can imagine, I'm having significant trust issues with you atm. stick out tongue

There isn't a minimum (though if someone stopped being active a while back, they're obviously less likely to be asked). But there's no oversight. We're self-governed at this point, which is itself is a loose term.

Like, if I had actually gone postal, I would have deleted threads outright. I could have effectively killed every forum I moderated. If it was a global, they could end KMC. A few would stick around to troll; the rest would pack up and leave. Yeah, at this point I doubt there are many formal rules for you guys--and certainly no one around to enforce them. It's really sad that this site's own Admin doesn't seem to care much about it. I know RL takes precedence and whatnot, but you can't tell me the man is so busy that logging in more than once a year cannot possibly fit into his schedule. none

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoy KMC quite a bit(to this day it's the only comic book discussion forum I belong to/participate in), but it's very disheartening in that regard. /shrug

On another note *looks at Digi's avy/sig* have you read any of the ongoing 'Goblin Nation' stuff? If not, I highly recommend it. I'm not a Spidey fan by any means, but I am enjoying the piss our of that arc so far. thumb up

Digi
I'm sure Mindset was mentioned, but you're just trying to keep that deal under the radar. Normally I would believe you, but as you can imagine, I'm having significant trust issues with you atm. stick out tongue

laughing out loud

On another note *looks at Digi's avy/sig* have you read any of the ongoing 'Goblin Nation' stuff? If not, I highly recommend it. I'm not a Spidey fan by any means, but I am enjoying the piss our of that arc so far. thumb up

Nah, I'm behind. The Spock nonsense got my pants in a bunch, and I've been boycotting. It's time to jump back in though. I'll check it out.

NemeBro
I'm pretty sure that idea has been brought up directly to Raz, but he is hesitant for a number of reasons. Cowardice primarily, I am sure.

Galan007
laughing out loud

Nah, I'm behind. The Spock nonsense got my pants in a bunch, and I've been boycotting. It's time to jump back in though. I'll check it out. It's the arc Pete has returned in, so your hate might be dulled a bit. wink

Cowardice primarily, I am sure. I feel like this applies for some reason...

"He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself."

mhmm

maxivitopowe
It's the arc Pete has returned in, so your hate might be dulled a bit. wink

I feel like this applies for some reason...

"He became so powerful, the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power...which, eventually of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew. Then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death...but not himself."

mhmm cool quote
where is it from?

HueyFreeman
laughing out loud

Nah, I'm behind. The Spock nonsense got my pants in a bunch, and I've been boycotting. It's time to jump back in though. I'll check it out. That last issue of pete
http://i1221.photobucket.com/albums/dd466/shogunofharlem1/SuperiorSpider-Man030-018_zps7c512b03.jpg

made me want to go back and read it now.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
cool quote
where is it from?

What, you don't know? What are you, a carver or something?

Episode III, Revenge of the Sith...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>