Revan and Malak run the gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
#1, Assaji Ventress and Ahsoka Tano
#2, General Grievous.
#3, Maul and Savage Opress
#4, Count Dooku and Cin Drallig
#5, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
Sabers
Force Powers
All out
Both Malak and Revan get a few hours of rest in-between rounds.
on the planet Malachor.

DarthAnt66
They clear, especially if it's on Malachor.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
They clear, especially if it's on Malachor. anakin and obi wan or cin drallig and dooku would be able to take them as far as I know revan and malak are mediocre jedi/sith

DarthAnt66
I was not aware that "among the most powerful Jedi"/"one of the most powerful Sith Lords in galactic history" is mediocre. You must have incredibly high standards.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Epic Fail

Nephthys
Dude be trollin', Ant.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Nephthys
Dude be trollin', Ant.
...oh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
wait. Shit wrong thread. How'd i **** that up?

NewGuy01
I think I'm going to ignore the fact that the OP put this on ****ing Malachor V. XD

Anyway, they might lose at 3, it should be a pretty close fight. If they don't, they're definitely done at 5.

DarthAnt66
No.

NewGuy01
Yep.

Stealth Moose
Lol. No.

NewGuy01
yes

King Joker
Yeah, I'd say they lose at 5...

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
#1, Assaji Ventress and Ahsoka Tano
#2, General Grievous.
#3, Maul and Savage Opress
#4, Count Dooku and Cin Drallig
#5, Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker
Sabers
Force Powers
All out
Both Malak and Revan get a few hours of rest in-between rounds.
on the planet Malachor.

1. Revan and Malak Stomp
2. Revan and Malak Stomp
3. Revan and Malak take a healthy majority.
4. Dooku takes Revan, Malak takes down Cin much faster. If Cin and Dooku work really well together they have a shot. Undecided on this one.
5. Kenobi and Skywalker are the dream team. They know each other's forms perfectly. I think they could take this. 55/45 Revan and Malak's favor.

S_W_LeGenD
Revan and Malak clear this gauntlet.

Nephthys
#4 would be better if Dooku had someone other than Drallig to help him. This is the dude Anakin killed in a few blows while choking out a padawan. He's out of his depth here.

Lord Stark
Just re-read. If its on Malachor Revan and Malak clear with moderate difficulty.

NewGuy01
Wouldn't Malachir weaken Revan, though?

Fated Xtasy
How is malachor bad? Revan is attuned with both sides so it's no like he gets a huge amp like malak. Who is highly attuned with the dark side, also Dooku, Maul, Savage and Ventress all oh whom are dark siders, also get an amp, so it's not like its unfair. Obi-Wan and Drallig are masters so resisting malachor shouldn't be to much of a burden to them, Ahsoka and Anakin might have some trouble but not much. And Grievous wont be affected as much considering he's more droid than man.

NewGuy01
Revan is primarily a light sider, though.

Based
Stop at 5.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by NewGuy01
Revan is primarily a light sider, though.
thumb down Kreia and HK would beg to differ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.