Revan and Count Dooku vs. Mace Windu and Darth Malgus (SWTOR)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who wins? The battle takes place in the Sith Emperor's throne room (aboard the space station.)

DarthAnt66
Excellent versus.
Not really sure...

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Excellent versus.
Not really sure... you'd obviously pick revans team since you worship him

DarthAnt66
On these boards, there are numerous individuals who rank Revan higher then me. With that being said, Revan vs Malgus is probably a coin toss, same for Mace and Dooku.

PTforthewin
Excellent versus.
Not really sure... whats so great about revan? Yea he killed a few mandalorians, killed a crappy under-average dark lord of
The sith, killed more sith BlAh BlAh had a hot girlfriend yet lost to a single smuggler in the foundry in SWTOR

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by PTforthewin
whats so great about revan? Yea he killed a few mandalorians, killed a crappy under-average dark lord of
The sith, killed more sith BlAh BlAh had a hot girlfriend yet lost to a single smuggler in the foundry in SWTOR

roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by PTforthewin
whats so great about revan?
Revan is stated as one of the most powerful Sith Lords and Jedi in galactic history.

Lol...you mean Malak, who is stated to have "extraordinary dark side Force powers out of proportion?"
Or entire armies of Sith he slaughtered on the Star Forge?

Also, he was defeated on the foundry by a strike team on FOUR, not one, the FOUR included Darth Nox and the Emperor's Wrath.

Please educate yourself.

Nephthys
With that being said, Revan vs Malgus is probably a coin toss, same for Mace and Dooku.

Yeah,

I might go with Malgus. Better at sabers.

DarthAnt66
Can we have more knowledge on the environment?
On empty grounds, I might give Malgus the edge as Revan's superior. However I see the tables being turned if theirs lots of stuff Revan can throw around (not saying Malgus can't just tank most of it, but still)

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/mZG5Y9IFpIs/maxresdefault.jpg

This is the arena

Emperordmb
I'm going with team two in a good fight.

NewGuy01
I'm afraid to ask how high you rate Malgus, since if I recall correctly you rank Revan well above Vader.

As for the fight, I agree it's pretty close, though. The Count should take Mace in an extended duel, but they'll keep one another busy enough for this fight to center mostly on Revan vs Malgus.

Neither Revan nor Malgus should have any definitive speed edge over the other, Malgus is stronger and has greater endurance but Revan is solid/resilient enough to hold out against his dominating nature. When it comes to their powers with the Force--Revan has a larger variety of ways to attack and greater overall mastery of the Force, but Malgus has proven to be more powerful, and much more aggressive in his use of it. Despite this, Revan should be able to defend against most of what Malgus throws at him, and could probably counter strategically to gain an advantage through his surroundings. Ultimately though, this seems to boil down to a lightsaber duel in my eyes--On one hand we have Malgus, who has slayn several of the Order's finest duelists and uses aggressive power blows paired with solid defense. On the other we have Revan, who has exceptional precognitive capabilities and salyn both a Mandalore and a Dark Lord of the Sith. Unlike Malgus, however, he uses a more balanced fighting style incorporating elements from all 7 forms.

Ultimately I'd say Malgus would edge out a victory against Revan as he appears in "Revan" through his superior physical power paired with a much more aggressive style of fighting. However, in SWTOR Revan is seen as a much more aggressive (and borderline insane) character in both his plans with the Foundry and his style of fighting--So I'd say this incarnation of Revan actually stands a better chance because of his lack of Jedi self-restriction. Either way this fight will likely be long and grueling.

I think it really does depend on whether or not this is Revan as he appears in SWTOR, or Revan as he appears in his novel--As the latter isn't necessarily weaker, but he's definitely a more reserved fighter which is a bad road to take with someone like Malgus.

DarthAnt66
I put Revan as a rough equal to Vader (Revan the superior though), so you are wrong. Also, there is a clean cut difference to "more powerful" or "who will win in a fight."

Also, I command you to checkout this (it's the updated version): http://www.narutoforums.com/blog.php?b=22046

PTforthewin
Revan is stated as one of the most powerful Sith Lords and Jedi in galactic history.

Lol...you mean Malak, who is stated to have "extraordinary dark side Force powers out of proportion?"
Or entire armies of Sith he slaughtered on the Star Forge?

Also, he was defeated on the foundry by a strike team on FOUR, not one, the FOUR included Darth Nox and the Emperor's Wrath.

Please educate yourself. Windu can kill Malak while Yoda can kill Revan

DarthAnt66
Yoda is not even in this topic.
http://www.oassf.com/en/media/images/facepalm-card.jpg

NewGuy01
And neither is Malak.

DarthAnt66
-_- Please read the "debate" before you comment, thank you.
He said "killed a crappy under-average dark lord of The sith" so I provided evidence this claim about Malak isn't true.

Nephthys
Originally posted by NewGuy01

I'm afraid to ask how high you rate Malgus, since if I recall correctly you rank Revan well above Vader.

As for the fight, I agree it's pretty close, though. The Count should take Mace in an extended duel, but they'll keep one another busy enough for this fight to center mostly on Revan vs Malgus.

Neither Revan nor Malgus should have any definitive speed edge over the other, Malgus is stronger and has greater endurance but Revan is solid/resilient enough to hold out against his dominating nature. When it comes to their powers with the Force--Revan has a larger variety of ways to attack and greater overall mastery of the Force, but Malgus has proven to be more powerful, and much more aggressive in his use of it. Despite this, Revan should be able to defend against most of what Malgus throws at him, and could probably counter strategically to gain an advantage through his surroundings. Ultimately though, this seems to boil down to a lightsaber duel in my eyes--On one hand we have Malgus, who has slayn several of the Order's finest duelists and uses aggressive power blows paired with solid defense. On the other we have Revan, who has exceptional precognitive capabilities and salyn both a Mandalore and a Dark Lord of the Sith. Unlike Malgus, however, he uses a more balanced fighting style incorporating elements from all 7 forms.

Ultimately I'd say Malgus would edge out a victory against Revan as he appears in "Revan" through his superior physical power paired with a much more aggressive style of fighting. However, in SWTOR Revan is seen as a much more aggressive (and borderline insane) character in both his plans with the Foundry and his style of fighting--So I'd say this incarnation of Revan actually stands a better chance because of his lack of Jedi self-restriction. Either way this fight will likely be long and grueling.

I think it really does depend on whether or not this is Revan as he appears in SWTOR, or Revan as he appears in his novel--As the latter isn't necessarily weaker, but he's definitely a more reserved fighter which is a bad road to take with someone like Malgus.

thumb up

Revan gets some props for his Light/Dark attack that he did against Vitiate though. Should give Malgus some some trouble. Then again, Malgus also gets props for throwing around the Strike Team on Ilum.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
-_- Please read the "debate" before you comment, thank you.
He said "killed a crappy under-average dark lord of The sith" so I provided evidence this claim about Malak isn't true.

I don't think NewGuy was talking to you, Ant sad

carthage
Revan dies before he even knows what hits him, leaving the Count to fight bravely and die against Malgus and Windu.

Team 2 wins

carthage
http://sequart.org/images/picard-facepalm.jpg

Intrepid37
Team 1.

S_W_LeGenD
This is 50/50, IMO

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.