Heimdall vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Heimdall is still mad about being frozen, he comes for blood.

Hand to Hand, Blood Lusted

Mindset
Heimdall cuts him in half.

TH3_V01D
ZOD

Firefly218
Heimdall would win majority. Loki could get a win or two using trickery

Firefly218
Originally posted by TH3_V01D
ZOD

Zod would get neck snapped

KingD19
Originally posted by Firefly218
Heimdall would win majority. Loki could get a win or two using trickery

I doubt Loki's illusions would even work if Heimdall was focused on him. His God Sight should let him see right through them.

Time Immemorial
Heimdall was tricked by Loki before, he could be tricked again. He seems to be weak against magic such as the casket, not saying Loki is using this in the fight. Heimdall took down a ship with a knife and trashed some frost giants after being frozen.

We know Loki can take Thor head on, take down frost giants, and he's durable enough to survive a horrible beating from him and a complete wrecking from Hulk without losing conscious. And he is very good at hand to hand.

I really like Heimdall and Loki so its hard for me to make the call on who would win because they both are extremely talented. I really think it could go either way.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Heimdall was tricked by Loki before, he could be tricked again. He seems to be weak against magic such as the casket, not saying Loki is using this in the fight. Heimdall took down a ship with a knife and trashed some frost giants after being frozen.

We know Loki can take Thor head, take down frost giants, and he's durable enough to survive a horrible beating from him and a complete wrecking from Hulk without losing conscious. And he is very good at hand to hand.

I really like Heimdall and Loki so its hard for me to make the call on who would win because they both are extremely talented. I really think it could go either way.

thumb up

FrothByte
I "think" Heimdall will win, but he's seriously lacking in feats. Loki has proven to be more than capable of going h2h. For now I'd say Loki, simply because he has the better feats.

Mindset
Originally posted by FrothByte
I "think" Heimdall will win, but he's seriously lacking in feats. Loki has proven to be more than capable of going h2h. For now I'd say Loki, simply because he has the better feats. Did you not see the second Thor movie?

TH3_V01D
People overrate Loki so much.
He is the official buttmonkey and punchingbag of the Movie verse

Time Immemorial
He can take a punch and beating as good as his brother though.

Robtard
Heimdall was a beast and clearly shown/implied to be one of the greater Asgardians. Loki gets cut to little queer pieces.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Heimdall was a beast and clearly shown/implied to be one of the greater Asgardians. Loki gets cut to little queer pieces.

laughing laughing laughing

FrothByte
Originally posted by Mindset
Did you not see the second Thor movie?

I did. He took down a spaceship. What one on one, h2h feats does he have?

Firefly218

Implications don't equal feats though. Going strictly by feats, both characters have impressive feats. This certainly wouldn't be a stomp either way.

Robtard
Implications don't equal feats though. Going strictly by feats, both characters have impressive feats. This certainly wouldn't be a stomp either way.

I clearly said "shown" as well. Loki wouldn't last long, he'd last slightly longer against Heimdall and his BBS (Big Bronze Sword) than he would against a Thor who is not holding back, which going by The Avengers is about 4-5 seconds.

Firefly218
I clearly said "shown" as well. And yes, Loki wouldn't last long, he'd last slightly longer against Heimdall and his BBS (Big Bronze Sword) than he would against a Thor not holding back, which going by The Avengers is about 4-5 seconds.

We never really see Heimdall's combat skill. Nor do we see Heimdall's durability. There are no screen feats to suggest Heimdall is comparable to Thor.

We do see Loki keep up with Cap in combat and endure biofrost explosion and Hulk thrashing.

Said simple, Loki had better feats. The isn't enough evidence to claim Heimdall stomps.

Robtard
We never really see Heimdall's combat skill. Nor do we see Heimdall's durability. There are no screen feats to suggest Heimdall is comparable to Thor.

We do see Loki keep up with Cap in combat and endure biofrost explosion and Hulk thrashing.

Said simple, Loki had better feats. The isn't enough evidence to claim Heimdall stomps.

He survived and powered through a weapon that was going to allow the Frost Giants to conquer all Nine Realms. Essentially a Marvel WMD.

He took out a ship that was smashing apart Asgardian buildings and ships with a dagger.

Those two feats alone tell us he's more powerful than Loki and would mince Loki in an all out brawl.

Your racism is disgusting and Robtard rejects it. You've been rejected!

Firefly218
I agree, those feats are an awesome showcase of his strength and agility. His endurance feats and huh feats, however, don't even come close to Loki's. Plus Loki is pretty good at illusions and trickery.

I agree that Heimdall could win majority, but it wouldn't be a stomp.

Firefly218
* h2h

Robtard
So in your mind Loki > Odin. Cos Odin didn't do a whole lot of H2H fighting that we see, but it's clear his powers > all other Asgardians and then some.

Firefly218
So in your mind Loki > Odin. Cos Odin didn't do a whole lot of H2H fighting that we see, but it's clear his powers > all other Asgardians and then some.

I'm not saying Loki > Heimdall. I'm saying Loki's feats > Heimdall's feats.

By that fact alone, I don't think it would be a stomp.

FrothByte
For those who are saying Heimdall wins, what exactly are you basing your decision off?

Robtard
Heimdall eats beets. Heimdall beats Loki.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Loki wins.

That being said, my gut tells me that Heimdall is probably right up there with Thor in power. Too bad it has not been showcased.

The Thor movies have the potential to be so f*cking awesome but all this goddamn earth crap. We LIVE on Earth. No one gives a shit about our planet when there are 8 more realms and all of space to explore on screen.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Loki wins.

That being said, my gut tells me that Heimdall is probably right up there with Thor in power. Too bad it has not been showcased.

The Thor movies have the potential to be so f*cking awesome but all this goddamn earth crap. We LIVE on Earth. No one gives a shit about our planet when there are 8 more realms and all of space to explore on screen.

This^

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.