Faora (Man of Steel movie) Vs. Itachi (Naruto)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheTyrant
No genjutsu or Mangekyo Sharingan abilities allowed for Itachi. He's healthy (and alive), but can only use Katon and Suiton as well as the basic Sharingan for movement-reading. Anything goes for Faora.

Scenario 1) speed not equalized
Scenario 2) speed equalized

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11112/111124037/3441652-ibefzmqcb9qe11.gif

Vs.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9626iwzDQ1r6srg3o1_500.gif

Who wins?

NemeBro
Speed unequalized and she might outright beat him to death.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by NemeBro
Speed unequalized and she might outright beat him to death. How about when it's equalized?

Wait, by that did you mean she can outright beat unrestricted Itachi?

MicCheck
The thing about Naruto characters is that there's been speculation, notice I said SPECULATION, That Genjutsu may not work on characters from different universes.

Genjutsu relies on disrupting an opponents chakra network which characters outside of Naruto do not possess.

Some may argue that chi may take the place of genjutsu but Jiraiya has shown that chi and genjutsu are seperate from each other.

Than again this is an argument made by DBZ fanboys when Goku was placed against someone like Madara

That said, if this is the case I can't see Faora breaking through Susanoo with standard attacks unless it's the fight where speed is equalized, She could potentially end it quick.

BloodRain
Energy equalisation rule comes into play.

NemeBro
Originally posted by MicCheck
The thing about Naruto characters is that there's been speculation, notice I said SPECULATION, That Genjutsu may not work on characters from different universes.

Genjutsu relies on disrupting an opponents chakra network which characters outside of Naruto do not possess.

Some may argue that chi may take the place of genjutsu but Jiraiya has shown that chi and genjutsu are seperate from each other.

Than again this is an argument made by DBZ fanboys when Goku was placed against someone like Madara

That said, if this is the case I can't see Faora breaking through Susanoo with standard attacks unless it's the fight where speed is equalized, She could potentially end it quick. Susano'o isn't allowed. No Mangekyo Sharingan in this thread.

danteiscool
given the sheer strength and speed she showed in the film in addition to powerscaling durability levels from Supes and Zod, Faora should be able to shrug off a lot of what Itachi could dish out in this fight. though Itachi does stand more of a chance when speed is equalized.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by danteiscool
given the sheer strength and speed she showed in the film in addition to powerscaling durability levels from Supes and Zod, Faora should be able to shrug off a lot of what Itachi could dish out in this fight. though Itachi does stand more of a chance when speed is equalized. What speed feats did they have that would make them significantly faster than Itachi? Not doubting you, just wondering

Nephthys
Wait, I thought that Itachi was quite a bit faster than her?

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Nephthys
Wait, I thought that Itachi was quite a bit faster than her? That's what I was thinking too when I made this thread. I'm curious to see what they will say in regards to the movie kryptonians' speeds.

Itachi should be at least hypersonic in combat with much better reflexes and reaction.

MicCheck
It's hard to tell, Superman and Zod's fight spanned the entire planet and up into space, but that's really all they have in terms of speed.

NemeBro
It's also really all they need, lol.

Bentley
Can Itachi hurt her without sharigan abilities? He's actually pretty useless without them when compared to other Naruto ninja. I mean, even Sasuke carries more techniques on base level.

danteiscool
yeah and given how durable Faora is, I doubt any of Itachi's non-sharingan-based attacks will do much damage to her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.