......... The Sinister Six Vs Hyperion ...........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..

Doctor. Ock with the power of the Six
↓↓↓↓
Doc.Ock's Arms
Sandmans sand abilities
Electro's electric abilities
Mysterio's abilities
Rhino's suit and abilities
Hammerheads Adamantium-Laced head and body

Vs

Hyperion

carver9
Hyperion wins.

God Cloth Seiya
Rhino wins

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
Hyperion wins.

You really think so?

Magic Joe
Hyperion easily.

pym-ftw
Hype glasses him 9/10

1/10 he thunderfarts him away.

dial J for Josh
Extreme spite.

Doc Ock Arms: effortlessly get ripped off

Sandman abilities: Will probably be the easiest to deal with. Heat vision turns Doc Ock into glass.

Electro abilities: ... Doesn't even tickle him.

Mysterios abilities: Hyperion ridiculously durable body. More specifically his respiratory system completely negates the affects of all of Mysterios hallucinagenics. And his robotic tech would easily get plowed through.

Rhinos abilities: This is laughable.

Hammerhead abilities: Despite an adamantium head, he can still get knocked out.

The point is no one under high-herald is taking down Hype unless they have very exotic powers or if they are Reed Richards with prep.
Well I may have to take that back. With prep Reed is like trans stick out tongue

Stoic
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
Extreme spite.

Doc Ock Arms: effortlessly get ripped off

Sandman abilities: Will probably be the easiest to deal with. Heat vision turns Doc Ock into glass.

Electro abilities: ... Doesn't even tickle him.

Mysterios abilities: Hyperion ridiculously durable body. More specifically his respiratory system completely negates the affects of all of Mysterios hallucinagenics. And his robotic tech would easily get plowed through.

Rhinos abilities: This is laughable.

Hammerhead abilities: Despite an adamantium head, he can still get knocked out.

The point is no one under high-herald is taking down Hype unless they have very exotic powers or if they are Reed Richards with prep.
Well I may have to take that back. With prep Reed is like trans stick out tongue

As soon as he turned to sand, wouldn't his adamantium skull fall right out? confused laughing out loud

SamZED
Replace anyone here with Carrion and going by on-panel showings the SS win.

guy222
Hype

Stoic
Originally posted by SamZED

Really? I'm not buying it.

SamZED
Originally posted by Stoic
Really? I'm not buying it. Well Carrior took him over in Superior team up and it didn't look like Hype was about to break free under his own power.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by Stoic
As soon as he turned to sand, wouldn't his adamantium skull fall right out? confused laughing out loud

Lol stoic you are absolutely right! Supermex you have a loophole in your thread!

Originally posted by SamZED

Samzed, that is the exact point I made. Unless they have exotic powers then Ock isn't winning. Carrion is definitely the exception.

maxivitopowe
Ock might be able to utilise Electro's power to mind control Hype but that's it

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Magic Joe
Hyperion easily.

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.