Luminara Unduli, Darth Malak, and Nomi Sunrider run a gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
A mixed team fighters a series of fighters in the Geonosis arena.

Team 1: Darth Thanathon, Sarro Xaj, Eeth Koth

Team 2: Plo Koon, Darth Nihl, Grievous ROTS

Team 3: Ulic Qel Droma, Darth Bane POD, Raskta Lsu

Team 4: Darth Talon, Ki Adi Mundi, Savage Opress

BOSS: Exar Kun and Darth Malgus

PTforthewin
Make them get a better challenge like starkiller and kota

carthage
k

Q99
Lesse, I think 3's their hardest opposition. Nomi beats Ulic, and Malak may be able to come on top again *PoD* Bane, but Raskta probably beats Luminara. Still, with battle meditation they likely pass that...

They may just clear it.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Q99
Lesse, I think 3's their hardest opposition. Nomi beats Ulic, and Malak may be able to come on top again *PoD* Bane, but Raskta probably beats Luminara. Still, with battle meditation they likely pass that...

They may just clear it.

Nah, either Ulic or PoD Bane will beat both Nomi and Malak.

carthage
Yeah, I'm not seeing Nomi beating Ulic. She lacks combat feats, and even cut off from the force he's proved he can still fight. I think they lose at three in a good fight

Stealth Moose
Ulic might cry that he's no longer a Jedi though if cut off from the force, even when he's actively a sith lord, because derp.

Q99
Originally posted by carthage
Yeah, I'm not seeing Nomi beating Ulic. She lacks combat feats, and even cut off from the force he's proved he can still fight. I think they lose at three in a good fight

He can fight sans force, but Nomi was both noted to be very talented and had sword-training from Master Vodo, the one who taught Exar.

And her ability in the force is both extreme and quite combat useful, even if she hasn't been shown in a lot of duels.

I think Nomi's underrated, she's considered one of the strongest Jedi of all time, and the strongest jedi of her time... above the likes of Vodo and Arca Jeth.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Q99
Lesse, I think 3's their hardest opposition. /B]

2 or 3, yeah. Not entirely positive if they can actually beat those teams though.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Q99
He can fight sans force, but Nomi was both noted to be very talented and had sword-training from Master Vodo, the one who taught Exar.

And her ability in the force is both extreme and quite combat useful, even if she hasn't been shown in a lot of duels.

I think Nomi's underrated, she's considered one of the strongest Jedi of all time, and the strongest jedi of her time... above the likes of Vodo and Arca Jeth.

To be fair, when Nomi cut Ulic off from the Force, he was literally crouched over his brother crying in torment. Chances are he wasn't in the best position to defend himself at the time. In another situation, he blasts back both Nomi and Cay something like 50 metres with TK.

Nomi was insanely talented with a lightsaber, but Ulic's one of the few who's natural talent eclipses even her's, and he's far more experienced (and inclinated towards) with a lightsaber, has far superior feats (such as stalemating Exar Kun while badly injured and recuperating) so he should have a definitive edge in lightsabers.

Force, Ulic was also incredibly powerful. To the eyes of Aleema, he was seen shimerring in darkside energy to a comparable level to Exar Kun. As I said he overpowered both Cay and Nomi simultaneously with the Force, and was noted to have amazing potential. He is, again, more experienced than Nomi, and Nomi hasn't proven that she can overpower a fresh Ulic with the Force.

Ulic was second to only Exar Kun in his era.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Q99

Me too, I think she's possibly one of the top 5 most powerful female Force Users ever. But Ulic was also incredibly powerful, and has a definite massive edge in lightsaber combat.

WollfMyth
They stop at three, though they prove an extremely good challange for that Team.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.