Sandman, Hydroman, Electro, and Mysterio vs The Rogues

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Captain Cold, Mirror Master, Captain Boomerang, and Weather Wizard.

Who wins?

guy222
Marvel

God Cloth Seiya
Rogues.

Sin I AM
Electro solos. Also putting him hydro man and sandman together actually hurts the team

pym-ftw
Captain Cold.

SamZED
Gets iced.

I am channeling my inner Schumacher.

pym-ftw
If Captain Cold's aura can slow down Flash, he should be able to deal with Electro

He aoe freezes the others, Mysterio dies from a hard look in his direction

maxivitopowe
has Electro ever had a problem with the cold?

SamZED
No. Should he? Can someone who's been paying attention in school tell us what happens to electricity in a cold environment? My guess nothing.

pym-ftw
Originally posted by SamZED
No. Should he? Can someone who's been paying attention in school tell us what happens to electricity in a cold environment? My guess nothing. energy moving through super cold environments lose energy. That's why water freezes.
smart

abhilegend
How are they even beating Mirror Master?

SamZED
Originally posted by pym-ftw
energy moving through super cold environments lose energy. That's why water freezes.
smart At least someone here used to do his homework.big grin
Even electricity? I'm having a hard time imagining a frozen lightning bolt.

pym-ftw
It slows it at an atomic level, think of it like pouring water through a wall of Crazy straws. It won't stop it but it will slow it down exponentially.

Now rl science is closer to a millionth of a percent but if CC can slow flash from Ftl xmillion to a manageable speed, electro stuck at 99% the speed of light should be a statue to interfere with.

maxivitopowe
That sounds like what that chick tried to do with Monica

pym-ftw
In mighty avengers? I guess but its like me saying hulk is superstrong and you say so is Cap...

maxivitopowe
true true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.