Winter Soldier vs. Black Widow, Hawkeye and Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
WS gets a pistol with unlimited bullets
Black Widow gets 2 pistols with unlimited bullets
Hawkeye gets unlimited arrows( regular arrows, no trick arrows)
Batman gets his suit (with all gadgets)

Black Widow, Hawkeye and Batman are in times square New York, and know that WS is coming for them 25 seconds in advance.

WS is 1 mile away and knows where BW, Hawkeye and bats are 2 minutes in advance

It's 3:00 AM, so there are very few civilians outside.

Winter Soldier is still brainwashed

TheGrat1
Team wins but I have to ask:
I assume Widow gets her pistols. Does Hawkeye have special arrows or just the good ol' Hunger Games kind?
What gun does WS have? M4 or his no-rifiling Russian-made gun?
And Batman has his suit and no other gadgets?

Firefly218
Good points, I'll edit

TheGrat1
Yeah, the team stomps. Batman is the one who does the sneaking up on people, not the other way around, and with the whole city feeding him sonar he'll always know where WS. One sticky bomb to the back and he's done for.

Firefly218
WS is a trained assassin. I don't think he would have trouble sneaking up on bats.

TheGrat1
Yeah, but the sonar-sight thing eliminates any element of surprise WS might have and puts engagement on Batman's terms.

marwash22
ummm, the sonar thing only works when someone is manning it from the Batcave. Lucius Fox ain't in this thread, so no, Baleman ain't engaging a damn thing.

also, sticky bomb gun isn't part of his standard gear, the OP did not include it in this thread, so no, he ain't using that either.

The only the chance the team has is if Hawkeye can snipe Bucky before he finds them.

Mindset
Originally posted by marwash22
ummm, the sonar thing only works when someone is manning it from the Batcave. Lucius Fox ain't in this thread, so no, Baleman ain't engaging a damn thing.

also, sticky bomb gun isn't part of his standard gear, the OP did not include it in this thread, so no, he ain't using that either.

The only the chance the team has is if Hawkeye can snipe Bucky before he finds them. Or he could just kill him while he's fighting.

Jeremy Renner will put him down.

BruceSkywalker
James Buchanon "Bucky" Barnes A.K.A. The Winter Soldiers takes care of business

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by TheGrat1
Yeah, the team stomps. Batman is the one who does the sneaking up on people, not the other way around, and with the whole city feeding him sonar he'll always know where WS. One sticky bomb to the back and he's done for.

This

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
James Buchanon "Bucky" Barnes A.K.A. The Winter Soldiers takes care of business

Go ahead and take Batman out of your profile. Your a complete poser.

Team Clears, Hawkeye could solo him if he knew he was coming. Arrow through the eye.

maxivitopowe
he has several bullet time feats iirc

TheGrat1

The only the chance the team has is if Hawkeye can snipe Bucky before he finds them.
I never got the impression that it would be completely inoperable without someone manning it from Wayne tower. Fox just guided Bats because it would disorient him if he tried to fight with it on the entire time. Essentially Fox could search out new targets while bats tackles whatever is in front of him. It also wouldn't be practical for Bruce to build something that requires he wake Fox up out of bed just to use it.

The OP clearly states "all gadgets" so he gets that, and his little EMP gun from DKR, which could fry WS's arm.

Firefly218
Hawkeye could not solo bucky. Bucky had superhuman strength and agility and nearly handled captain america.

Hawkeye, meanwhile, got his ass beat by Black Widow

Firefly218
I never got the impression that it would be completely inoperable without someone manning it from Wayne tower. Fox just guided Bats because it would disorient him if he tried to fight with it on the entire time. Essentially Fox could search out new targets while bats tackles whatever is in front of him. It also wouldn't be practical for Bruce to build something that requires he wake Fox up out of bed just to use it.

The OP clearly states "all gadgets" so he gets that, and his little EMP gun from DKR, which could fry WS's arm.

I never meant all his gadgets in his entire gallery. I said all his gadgets that generally come with the suit. I doubt that EMP gun is a default suit gadget that he takes on every mission.

marwash22

The OP clearly states "all gadgets" so he gets that, and his little EMP gun from DKR, which could fry WS's arm. Originally posted by Firefly218
I never meant all his gadgets in his entire gallery. I said all his gadgets that generally come with the suit. I doubt that EMP gun is a default suit gadget that he takes on every mission.

snap.

The OP clearly destroyed your argument.

marwash22
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
he has several bullet time feats iirc thumb up

people neglect to remember that he dodged machine gun fire from a few feet away.

TheGrat1
@ Firefly: Thank you for clarifying.

snap.

The OP clearly destroyed your argument.

Let's tone down the hyperbole, guy. He clarified after I made my post. And my argument has always been that the team wins, the gadgets simply supported that. Now that firefly has clarified that doesn't change. Bats still has grenades that blew out concrete walls and it's three on one. Batman, Clint, and Romanov all specialize in stealth. WS isn't getting the drop on all three of them.

marwash22
where's the hyperbole? You said Baleman would use sonar to win, the OP shut that down, making that particular argument invalid.

aaaaaaaaaaaanyway...

Bucky doesn't need to get the drop on them because he can destroy them all even if they see him coming. Bucky knows exactly where they are and they only have 25 seconds from the moment he arrives to formulate a gameplan and disperse. The team is in the middle of the street which means by the time they're alerted that Bucky's coming, he will have a visual on them.

oh yeah, and they have no idea from which direction Bucky is coming.

so yeah, stealth expertise means what exactly?

Tzeentch
They probably just use their 3-1 number superiority to beat the **** out of him in CQC.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Mindset
Or he could just kill him while he's fighting.

Jeremy Renner will put him down.
Jeremy Renner couldn't even put a one-eyed man down, and got the crap beaten out of him by a woman.laughing out loud

Nobody in their right mind would ever expect such a loser to last more than 3 seconds against the Winter Soldier.thumb up

Epicurus
Anyways, Bucky wins this matchup. The team can give him a fight, but this is a fight he has in the bag.

Firefly218
Batman, Clint, and Romanov all specialize in stealth. WS isn't getting the drop on all three of them.

Another good point. For consideration, the team wouldn't have any prep, and would therefore have little coordination.

Essentially it's Batman vs WS, BW vs WS, Clint vs. WS.

Given general knowledge of his opponents, Winter Soldier could know to take out the guy with the most resources first, which would be Batman.

And if we consider Loki's reflexes to be on par with Captain America, then Winter Soldier's reflexes are on par with Loki's. Loki caught Hawkeye's arrow, meaning it would be difficult for hawkeye to hurt WS without trick arrows. Black Widow's guns wouldn't help to much either.

The only chance BW and Hawkeye would have is to physically confront WS, and WS is physically superior to both of them.

marwash22
Originally posted by Tzeentch
They probably just use their 3-1 number superiority to beat the **** out of him in CQC. not sure if serious.

Tzeentch
Go on.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Epicurus
Anyways, Bucky wins this matchup. The team can give him a fight, but this is a fight he has in the bag. thumb up

FrothByte
When we put guns (arrows) into the mix then the winner is basically who gets to shoot down who first. Considering that WS is outnumbered, this gives the team a big advantage as they can shoot from different angles and only have 1 target. WS needs to take down 3 guys.

So the team wins, if only because of the numbers advantage and due to how ranged weapons behave. If it comes down to CQC then WS would destroy them.

marwash22
numbers advantage means jack and shit considering Bucky knows where the team is and they don't know what direction he's coming from.

The team is in Times Square. 25 seconds is not enough time to do anything besides load an arrow or gun magazine. Bucky's gonna get the drop on them. Even if they stand back to back to cover all directions, it wont be enough considering he has faster reflexes and will get off his shot first.

if the team is lucky, only one of them dies immediately.

Time Immemorial
What stops Hawkeye from putting an arrow through WS eye?

Nephthys
Natasha gave him a decent fight by herself, I thought. With Clint and Bats and without starting at a disadvantage like in the movie, they can pull it off imo.

Silent Master
She didn't really come close to beating him, in fact I don't recall her even injuring him in hth.

marwash22
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
What stops Hawkeye from putting an arrow through WS eye? A terrible Sylvester Stallone movie.

Time Immemorial
A terrible Sylvester Stallone movie.

laughing laughing laughing

Which one!?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Silent Master
She didn't really come close to beating him, in fact I don't recall her even injuring him in hth.

Then you didn't watch the movie, cause she did beat him in h2h and knocked him out clean. Are you really this stupid?

Silent Master
Then you didn't watch the movie, cause she did beat him in h2h and knocked him out clean. Are you really this stupid?

I have seen the movie and at no point did BW knock at the WS.

marwash22
laughing laughing laughing

Which one!? bullet to the head.

rimshot

Newjak
Originally posted by Silent Master
I have seen the movie and at no point did BW knock at the WS. I think the person is referring to BW and Hawkeyes fight in Avengers where it was tough but BW was clearly the better H2H combatant of the two.

And in the movie while Natahsa was clearly outclassed , she did manage to keep WS on his toes.

I think it is possible that the team working together could get WS down. It would be hard to do but not as bad as some people think.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Newjak
I think the person is referring to BW and Hawkeyes fight in Avengers where it was tough but BW was clearly the better H2H combatant of the two.

And in the movie while Natahsa was clearly outclassed , she did manage to keep WS on his toes.

I think it is possible that the team working together could get WS down. It would be hard to do but not as bad as some people think.

Why would he be talking about the fight between BW and Clint, when this is a thread about them vs Bucky and I was responding to a post that was talking about Black Widow's fight against Bucky?

Plus, she only held her own for a short time by using equipment she doesn't have in this fight, like her Widow bites and garrote.

marwash22
why are you ignoring the fact that one member of the team dies immediately due to Bucky's element of surprise and superior reflexes?

given general knowledge, Bucky would probably kill Natasha first due to her being the highest threat level at long range.

BruceSkywalker
This

Go ahead and take Batman out of your profile. Your a complete poser.

Team Clears, Hawkeye could solo him if he knew he was coming. Arrow through the eye.

calm down there .. we all know your a sock/troll so enjoy it until you're completely gone.. you must have been asleep for 2 hrs and 16 mins during Cap: Winter soldier because Black Widow didn;t do anything against him.. Batman isn;t doing anything either as he gets one shotted most likely and Hawkeye well Bucky could certainly catch the arrows or knock them down since he was able to catch the shield as well as knock it down/away from him

Firefly218
And WS dodged actual bullets. Arrows are much slower than bullets

FrothByte
numbers advantage means jack and shit considering Bucky knows where the team is and they don't know what direction he's coming from.

The team is in Times Square. 25 seconds is not enough time to do anything besides load an arrow or gun magazine. Bucky's gonna get the drop on them. Even if they stand back to back to cover all directions, it wont be enough considering he has faster reflexes and will get off his shot first.

if the team is lucky, only one of them dies immediately.

25 seconds is enough time to run in different directions and find different hiding spots. WS may be coming for them but it's not like he has a homing beacon on each of their locations. He'll still need to find them and from what I recall, WS mostly fights in the open and isn't exactly stealthy.

marwash22
lol, splitting up is the absolute worst thing they could do.

they run, he sees the direction each of them runs and follows the one he wants to kill first.

anyhow, none of the three seem like the type who would run.

Silent Master
Bucky used fake cops to soften up Nick and lead him towards where WS was waiting, he shot Nick from stealth when he was at Cap's place; he snuck up on Cap, BW and Sam while they were on the highway.

The guy was sneaky enough to be considered a ghost story to other spies.

marwash22
good point.

Time Immemorial
calm down there .. we all know your a sock/troll so enjoy it until you're completely gone.. you must have been asleep for 2 hrs and 16 mins during Cap: Winter soldier because Black Widow didn;t do anything against him.. Batman isn;t doing anything either as he gets one shotted most likely and Hawkeye well Bucky could certainly catch the arrows or knock them down since he was able to catch the shield as well as knock it down/away from him

First, you been against Batman in every situation while posing at the same time you like him. Don't know what a sock is, trolling is another matter. And the we/all, are you some sort of police force determining who can and cannot post you have no authority here, I call it like I see.

Secondly if you wanna be technical, she did hold her own with him very well considering what he could do. And yea, she might do better then Batman, but against the team, doubtful, but hey who knows.

I was talking about her knocking Hawkeye out from Avengers. Get your facts straight and don't get involved with a conversation you were not apart of nor have any clue.

Originally posted by Newjak
I think the person is referring to BW and Hawkeyes fight in Avengers where it was tough but BW was clearly the better H2H combatant of the two.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Time Immemorial First, you been against Batman in every situation while posing at the same time you like him. Don't know what a sock is, trolling is another matter. And the we/all, are you some sort of police force determining who can and cannot post you have no authority here, I call it like I see.

you just told me who you are so looking forward to when you are perma banned again.. people here know how much i love batman, however that doesn't mean he is going to win each and every match this isn't comic book batman here...

Originally posted by Time Immemorial Secondly if you wanna be technical, she did hold her own with him very well considering what he could do. And yea, she might do better then Batman, but against the team, doubtful, but hey who knows.

I was talking about her knocking Hawkeye out from Avengers. Get your facts straight and don't get involved with a conversation you were not apart of nor have any clue.

holding her own means nothing, fact is she still didn't do anything against him that will tell me she can beat him... i have my facts person, who , nor anyone else for that matter is going to tell me what fracking thread i can enter.. if you go gonna that route yea clearly you have told me who are so gonna be talking to a global soon and you will go bye bye.. you are not going tell me that i cannot enter a conversation, this thread as well as each and every thread here on kmc is for anybody and everybody , if you cannot handle that then go lie down on a couch in a doctor's office and tell him all about it.. lolz...

face it the team of batman, hawkeye and black widow lose this.. batman will put up a decent fight but in the end, he loses , hawkeye's arrows won;t do anything against someone who caught Cap's shield in midair, who punched his shield out of the way, who caught and broke Falcon's wing just as was about to take off

Time Immemorial
you just told me who you are so looking forward to when you are perma banned again.. people here know how much i love batman, however that doesn't mean he is going to win each and every match this isn't comic book batman here...

holding her own means nothing, fact is she still didn't do anything against him that will tell me she can beat him... i have my facts person, who , nor anyone else for that matter is going to tell me what fracking thread i can enter.. if you go gonna that route yea clearly you have told me who are so gonna be talking to a global soon and you will go bye bye.. you are not going tell me that i cannot enter a conversation, this thread as well as each and every thread here on kmc is for anybody and everybody , if you cannot handle that then go lie down on a couch in a doctor's office and tell him all about it.. lolz...

face it the team of batman, hawkeye and black widow lose this.. batman will put up a decent fight but in the end, he loses , hawkeye's arrows won;t do anything against someone who caught Cap's shield in midair, who punched his shield out of the way, who caught and broke Falcon's wing just as was about to take off

I told you who I am? I'm a poster on KMC , grow up, literally I have never talked to you before that other batman thread, so whoever you "think" I am, your are wrong. And you can't ban me, for calling it like I see it. If no one is going to tell you what thread you can't enter as I never did, don't tell me what I can and can't post. Who do you think you are? Keep backseat modding and go cry to someone who cares dude, get a grip on life.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3205413/mlp-oooooohhhh-o.gif GIFSoup

BruceSkywalker
I told you who I am? I'm a poster on KMC , grow up, literally I have never talked to you before that other batman thread, so whoever you "think" I am, your are wrong. And you can't ban me, for calling it like I see it. If no one is going to tell you what thread you can't enter as I never did, don't tell me what I can and can't post. Who do you think you are? Keep backseat modding and go cry to someone who cares dude, get a grip on life.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view4/3205413/mlp-oooooohhhh-o.gif GIFSoup

i am a grown man person.. what thread was this in that you spoke to me in??? Calling it as you see it, thanks for the laughs.. All I have to do is ask a Global Mod to come in here and if that person thinks you are a sock/troll then you go bye bye....

your the one that brought up that shit about me not being to able to join in the conversation person..

I'm the God Damn Batman, that's who laughing laughing laughing

again look at the facts.. Bucky wins this

Time Immemorial
i am a grown man person.. what thread was this in that you spoke to me in??? Calling it as you see it, thanks for the laughs.. All I have to do is ask a Global Mod to come in here and if that person thinks you are a sock/troll then you go bye bye....

your the one that brought up that shit about me not being to able to join in the conversation person..

I'm the God Damn Batman, that's who laughing laughing laughing

again look at the facts.. Bucky wins this

Dude, I don't know who you are, but you can't read, I never said BW would take him. I was talking about BW taking down Hawkeye.

And your not the Batman, your BruceSkywalker who wants to be a green lantern. laughing out loud

And your threats not scare me, go cry wolf to someone who cares.

marwash22
well, this thread has taken a turn.

Time Immemorial

Cause he's saying crap I never said. He should try to read.

BruceSkywalker
Dude, I don't know who you are, but you can't read, I never said BW would take him. I was talking about BW taking down Hawkeye.

And your not the Batman, your BruceSkywalker who wants to be a green lantern. laughing out loud

And your threats not scare me, go cry wolf to someone who cares.

i can read just fine.. i see you dodged the part where i said to say what batman thread you spoke to me in... hmmmmmm....

green lantern is dead HAIL HYDRA ... laughing laughing laughing laughing

so.. who should Cap fight in Cap 3?? big grin

Time Immemorial
I thought you posted Batman vs Batroc you posted against Batman..I guess it must have been someone else.

marwash22

so.. who should Cap fight in Cap 3?? big grin Crossbones will obviously be there. Baron Zemo would be nice. Taskmaster is still tops on my wishlist.

BruceSkywalker
Crossbones will obviously be there. Baron Zemo would be nice. Taskmaster is still tops on my wishlist.

i agree..

I thought you posted Batman vs Batroc you posted against Batman..I guess it must have been someone else.

nope i don't think i posted in that one

i gotta go now and raise hell on facebook lol

Time Immemorial

nope i don't think i posted in that one

i gotta go now and raise hell on facebook lol

I apologize then, got my wires crossed..Cheers.

Mindset
So we all agree Jeremy Renner shoots him dead.

Good.

Epicurus
So we all agree Jeremy Renner shoots him dead.

Good.
Originally posted by Epicurus
Jeremy Renner couldn't even put a one-eyed man down, and got the crap beaten out of him by a woman.laughing out loud

Nobody in their right mind would ever expect such a loser to last more than 3 seconds against the Winter Soldier.thumb up

marwash22
Renner is love. Renner is life.

Mindset
thumb up

Tzeentch
Just got home from my second viewing of the film. Damn, what a great movie.

Anyway, Winter Soldier is being overrated ITT. They're in ****ing New York for God's sake, and his only weapon is a single pistol, not a sniper rifle, not those cool as shit bombs and little devices, only a handgun. 25 seconds is more than enough time for the trio to kick in a door and find a windowless room to put their backs to the wall in.

With one pistol to Natasha's two, Hawkeye's bow and Batman's... whatever the **** he has (lulz), the man is outgunned, and he doesn't have a shield that allows him to roll up on gun-toting foes with impunity. So what's going to happen is that he's going to get lit the **** up the minute he shows up in that door-way.

If this was set in the jungle or some shit, you could make an argument for Bucky taking a majority, but the scenario as outlined massively favors the trio.

wakkawakkawakka
Reading over this thread I'm inclined to give this one to the team. Its pretty much Natasha and friends vs Bucky however said friends should provide enough back up to net a win. However he does have a decent means of stealth fighting: after all Bucky did get the drop on Cap and BW while on the highway.

The team wins if they stick together or if Hawkeye can get a shot in before he's found.

wallman77
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Just got home from my second viewing of the film. Damn, what a great movie.

Anyway, Winter Soldier is being overrated ITT. They're in ****ing New York for God's sake, and his only weapon is a single pistol, not a sniper rifle, not those cool as shit bombs and little devices, only a handgun. 25 seconds is more than enough time for the trio to kick in a door and find a windowless room to put their backs to the wall in.

With one pistol to Natasha's two, Hawkeye's bow and Batman's... whatever the **** he has (lulz), the man is outgunned, and he doesn't have a shield that allows him to roll up on gun-toting foes with impunity. So what's going to happen is that he's going to get lit the **** up the minute he shows up in that door-way.

If this was set in the jungle or some shit, you could make an argument for Bucky taking a majority, but the scenario as outlined massively favors the trio.

So this. Ppl are acting like the other two will just stand by and watch while WS does his thing. One idiot even said he would shoot them will they scattered. Lol two are legit master assassins and one was trained by ninjas. Hey i like bucky as nuch as the next guy but he aint unstoppable. Hawkeye as much as ppl talk trash is still a deadly character. Deadly enough to bilind shoot speeding enemies while carrying a conversation. With accuracy enough to shoot a usb into a port from across the room. Unless ur bullet proof that type of person is a threat no matter how u swing it. He was also dodging lokis spear blasts at almost point blank range. ALMOST. Ppl forget when he dodged those blasts twice at the beginning of the avengers. So he has proper reaction time...hell im wondering if dodging laser beams is a better feat than dodging bullets? Anyone care to weigh in?

wallman77
While *

Estacado
Bucky.
He could most likely 1 shot punch Batman and Natasha.
Then Clint wouldnt be a problem.

wallman77
Nope

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.