Weapon XI (with Adamantium skeleton) vs The Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
Weapon XI (aka Barakapool) gets an adamantium skeleton and then faces off against Earth's mightiest heroes:
Captain America
Thor
Hulk
Iron Man (strongest armor)
Wolverine
Tobey Spiderman
Blade

Bloodlusted PIS/CIS-less deathmatch

Fight takes place in Manhattan, starting in Times Square

*BONUS- if XI makes it past the Avengers, he must face MOS Superman, Hancock, and G-Girl. Can he defeat them?

Psychotron
The Avengers take some casualties, but they beat him.

Lestov16
IDK. Cap, Spidey, and Blade get heat-vision-ed. Hulk could get stabbed in the back of the head or decapitated. XI teleports in back of IM and HVs him. Thor and Wolverine have no way of putting him down and adamantium will probably slice through Thor. He'll probably fight Wolverine to the death and his superior powerset will grant him the win.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Psychotron
The Avengers take some casualties, but they beat him.

Pretty much this

all it takes is a head decapitation for Weapon XI.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Lestov16
IDK. Cap, Spidey, and Blade get heat-vision-ed. Hulk could get stabbed in the back of the head or decapitated. XI teleports in back of IM and HVs him. Thor and Wolverine have no way of putting him down and adamantium will probably slice through Thor. He'll probably fight Wolverine to the death and his superior powerset will grant him the win.

Spidey ain't gonna get hit that easily, not with his speed and Spider-sense. Blade and Cap are pretty fast, too. They can definitely keep him distracted until Hulk or Thor can nail him, and then it's over.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Pretty much this

all it takes is a head decapitation for Weapon XI.

I don't think they can do that with the adamantium skeleton, but Hulk and Thor can definitely KO or kill him if they get a clean shot.

Lestov16
Thor maybe, (although it is arguable whether his lightning is powerful enough to damage adamantium, and XI could just teleport out of the blast radius, considering they have an entire island as their arena) but Hulk will probably get decapitated

Psychotron
Why are you just assuming adamantium can cut whatever it hits?

Lestov16
What has adamantium been unable to cut?

Psychotron
What has adamantium been unable to cut?

That's a no limits fallacy.

Lestov16
Well what's the strongest material it's cut?

Psychotron
Well what's the strongest material it's cut?

Iron or steel according to my memory.

maxivitopowe
adamantium

Psychotron
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
adamantium

I'm pretty sure it has to be heated to do that.

marwash22
I'm pretty sure that even when heated, it can't be cut. Outside of molecular manipulation, it's indestructible once cooled.

maxivitopowe
Silver Samurai
ok then
it cut through an armoured jeep

also a road

Time Immemorial
Team Stomps, Man of Steel stomps, Hancock Stomps.

Psychotron
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
Silver Samurai
ok then
it cut through an armoured jeep

also a road

I'd think Hulk and Thor are more durable than a jeep.

Originally posted by marwash22
I'm pretty sure that even when heated, it can't be cut. Outside of molecular manipulation, it's indestructible once cooled.

Adamantium is pretty shitty in the movies. Adamantium bullets can pierce Wolverine's skull, and heated adamantium cut his claws.

Time Immemorial

Adamantium is pretty shitty in the movies. Adamantium bullets can pierce Wolverine's skull, and heated adamantium cut his claws.

True, and too boot, weapon x was defeated by wolverine and sabertooth. Not what I call a threat to Avengers.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
True, and too boot, weapon x was defeated by wolverine and sabertooth. Not what I call a threat to Avengers.

True, but they did that via decapitation. Something that probably won't work here due the adamantium skeleton. I'd give Barakpool a 10/10 against Wolverine and Sabretooth if he had his metal skeleton.

That said, Hulk or Thor pound him into paste. Superman and Hancock would annihilate him.

Tattoos N Scars
Hulk is too durable. XI wouldn't have the physical strength toslice through Hulk's neck, even with adamatium.

God Cloth Seiya
Captain America
Iron Man (strongest armor)
Wolverine
Tobey Spiderman
Blade

These people die

carver9

Those adamantium bullets didn't impact Wolverine skull.

The Spleen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.