Luffy vs Zeus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USSJ
who would win this battle?
current luffy

Nephthys
At first I thought Zeus obviously stomps. But then I thought..... can Zeus actually hurt him?

Wei Phoenix
Which Zeus?

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nephthys
At first I thought Zeus obviously stomps. But then I thought..... can Zeus actually hurt him? He has a sword.

Assuming GoW Zeus (The usual one used).

If it is Greek mythology Zeus, he too can just pull out a ****ing sword, lol. Or even just use a sharp piece of rock.

God Cloth Seiya
Marvel Zeus wins
GOW Zeus loses

NemeBro
Explain to me how GoW Zeus loses.

Dramatic Gecko
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090708133016/narutofanon/images/f/f3/Gum_Gum_Giant_Pistol.gif

NemeBro
Zeus would stop it with one hand.

He'd kill him with the other.

Dramatic Gecko
I don't play GoW. I just put the Gif up because its awesome.

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by NemeBro
Zeus would stop it with one hand.

He'd kill him with the other. luffy carried a 700 And started walking with it. Stopped a 1000 ton attack before and this was before 2nd gear I believe. Luffy also has speed advantage so he should win.

BloodRain
Kratos managed to push up the hand of Cronos, the 500m tall Titan who would weigh 1,890,000 tons.. who crawls around carrying a temple that iirc weighs 6 million tons on his back.

God Cloth Seiya
Why is kratos high meta again? Kratos for low Herald.

BloodRain
Not enough for LH.

God Cloth Seiya
why? People like thing, and colossus are high meta.
Aquaman and Namor are the borderline between high meta and low herald.
Kratos his 1000x stronger than all of them.

BloodRain
That I recall Aquaman lifted a small city while under water, and positive the others mentioned are on the same level, give or take.

Now that I think about it, kiloton force might be where LH can be considered. So maybe Kratos is there too.

Lek Kuen
Not sure Kratos is any stronger than Namor, but seems to be around that level.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.