Hercules vs Women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Gauntlet match

Immortal Hercules with no rest between

Vs

Black Widow
Mockingbird
Tigra
Wasp
Quake
Sue Storm
Valkyrie
She Hulk
Sif
Jocasta
Scarlett Witch
Spectrum
Captain Marvel
Binary

How far does are hero get?

DarkSaint85
I assume he doesn't have his gear?

Depends on how far Quake is.

pym-ftw
Just his mace

Standard distance to start 5m

zopzop
Binary would break him 1 on 1.

Ms Marvel could only win via BFR.

Sue Storm would break him.

He would never lay a finger on Spectrum so it just comes down to if she has the power output to take him down, I think she does.

Scarlet Witch could win if she got off her attack first, otherwise......

The other women can't do anything to him one on one but if they ganged up on his @$$, they could probably take him.

Branlor Swift
No rest inbetween? How long does he have to stick it in them, because I assume he can't jizz?

pym-ftw
No bfr

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by zopzop
Binary would break him 1 on 1.

Ms Marvel could only win via BFR.

Sue Storm would break him.

He would never lay a finger on Spectrum so it just comes down to if she has the power output to take him down, I think she does.

Scarlet Witch could win if she got off her attack first, otherwise......

The other women can't do anything to him one on one but if they ganged up on his @$$, they could probably take him.
Unless she has been weakened since I last checked, Ms Marvel could certainty beat Herc without bfr. Not easily and not everytime but she has the feats to show that she could beat him in a fight if she went about it properly.

zopzop
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
Unless she has been weakened since I last checked, Ms Marvel could certainty beat Herc without bfr. Not easily and not everytime but she has the feats to show that she could beat him in a fight if she went about it properly.
How? Hercules is high herald in terms of strength/durability/stamina. He would destroy her sans BFR. And I mean DESTROY as in rip her arms off and shove them down her throat.

Lek Kuen
How? Hercules is high herald in terms of strength/durability/stamina. He would destroy her sans BFR. And I mean DESTROY as in rip her arms off and shove them down her throat.

She's also far faster, has flight and energy attacks up there with people who have harmed Herc before. As well as having class 100 strength herself. She may not be directly as strong as him but given that Ares and others can give herc fights there is no reason to think she'd be some casually smacked feeb. it's not like Herc goes around one shotting every brick he faces.

zopzop
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
She's also far faster, has flight and energy attacks up there with people who have harmed Herc before. As well as having class 100 strength herself. She may not be directly as strong as him but given that Ares and others can give herc fights there is no reason to think she'd be some casually smacked feeb. it's not like Herc goes around one shotting every brick he faces.
There is no way in hell Ms Marvel is CL100 without serious amping into Binary mode.

I'm not even a Hercules fan but the level of the opponents he's faced before sh|t all over Ms. Marvel. Her best bet it to simply fly away and not engage at all. She doesn't have the power to put him down.

Simon put her into a coma, Hercules would put her into a grave.

carver9
He isn't passing this gauntlet.

darthfury78
Herc should confront the Black Cat!!!

Wonder Man
Hercules should be able to handle Spectrum. He could trap her with a good mace strike against the earth sending her into the darkness of the deep where no light exists.

zopzop
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Hercules should be able to handle Spectrum. He could trap her with a good mace strike against the earth sending her into the darkness of the deep where no light exists.
Wow............ confused

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Gauntlet match

Immortal Hercules with no rest between

Vs

Black Widow
Mockingbird
Tigra
Wasp
Quake
Sue Storm
Valkyrie
She Hulk
Sif
Jocasta
Scarlett Witch
Spectrum
Captain Marvel
Binary

How far does are hero get?

Too bad it's a gauntlet.

Would be fun to watch them gangbang Herc. Cruelty party, so called.

guy222
Hercules beds em

StiltmanFTW
thumb up

Lek Kuen
Originally posted by guy222
Hercules beds em

I think the women are the winner there. Herc is quite the catch wink

deathslash
Originally posted by Wonder Man
Hercules should be able to handle Spectrum. He could trap her with a good mace strike against the earth sending her into the darkness of the deep where no light exists. Originally posted by zopzop
Wow............ confused

TheLordofMurder
Simon put her into a coma, Hercules would put her into a grave.

This is the single best line I've read here at KMC in a LOOOOONG time...

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.