Man-Thing (High Herald?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pym-ftw
Thoughts?

As for a fight

Man-Thing

Vs

Wonder Woman

pym-ftw
No opinions?

zopzop
What? How is this not spite in WW's favor?

pym-ftw
He is low in the feats vs established stars but he has some solid ones like his fight vs Savage Hulk which was pretty one sided. He also has a lot of Hype following his thunderbolts run, anyone Satana & Dr. Strange fear has to be pretty tough.

zopzop
Originally posted by pym-ftw
He is low in the feats vs established stars but he has some solid ones like his fight vs Savage Hulk which was pretty one sided. He also has a lot of Hype following his thunderbolts run, anyone Satana & Dr. Strange fear has to be pretty tough.
WW would break Strange or Satanna.

Beating Savage Hulk isn't all that. I mean he's had some pretty bad lows (Machine Man, a random snake, etc...) during that era.

carver9
Originally posted by zopzop
WW would break Strange or Satanna.

Beating Savage Hulk isn't all that. I mean he's had some pretty bad lows (Machine Man, a random snake, etc...) during that era.

thumb up

tsilamini
Wonder Woman is more "powerful", but given Man-Thing's powerset, there is really nothing she could do to put him down... Especially if the environment was biased in Manny's favor at all...

I actually made a thread about this in the past, MT is sort of a weird character given his regeneration. Characters either beat him straight out, or it is a stalemate where they beat on Manny forever. Diana owns Man-Thing in terms of combat skills and fighting, but physical damage has never (PIS excluded) been enough to take Man-Thing down. He has no way to actually drop a herald level character (unless you want to get super speculative) but unless they have something more diverse than "punching" there is no way for them to drop him.

pym-ftw
His acid should drop her eventually, unless she can keep fighting him while also staying emotionless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.