Blade vs Lizard

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Blade has his weapons for this battle.

pym-ftw
Lizard loses an arm

Blade loses his head.

BlackWind
Blade isn't beating someone Spider Man routinely has a hard time with.

YFZ 350
Blade.

SamZED
Adamantium sword people. He still has it right?
Also Lizard is less dangerous now despite the significant speed and agility upgrade because Connors is in control. Not sure how his tp work these days.

Trackz
Whats his speed like, I dont see why blade doesn't just slice through him.

SamZED
Before they put him in prison he underwent his final transformation. Basically was running circles around Spider-man, insane agility and speed. Tbf Spider-man was struggling because he was supposed to kill him but couldn't get himself to do it.

Khazra Reborn
Lizard.

DarkRaiden
Blade stomps. Hard. He's faster, stronger, and has an adamantium sword. Blade's stomped people who've given Spider-Man trouble before. They're called Vampires.

juggernaut74
I'd say Blade is faster and more skilled but I don't think he's stronger. Although Deadpool stated Blade was way stronger than he's been given credit for.

BlackWind
Originally posted by DarkRaiden
Blade stomps. Hard. He's faster, stronger, and has an adamantium sword. Blade's stomped people who've given Spider-Man trouble before. They're called Vampires.

Not every vampire is at the same level of strength. This is possible even why Blade is looking better these days. He's probably getting stronger with age.

And Blade has no way to stomp this. At all

Trackz
Originally posted by SamZED
Before they put him in prison he underwent his final transformation. Basically was running circles around Spider-man, insane agility and speed. Tbf Spider-man was struggling because he was supposed to kill him but couldn't get himself to do it. so would you say he's significantly faster than spiderman or was spiderman's conscience getting in the way of him properly contesting lizard.

SamZED
Originally posted by Trackz
so would you say he's significantly faster than spiderman or was spiderman's conscience getting in the way of him properly contesting lizard. hard to say, we only got to see him fight once. I know that killing him won't be easy even with an adamantium sword.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lizards suck, Blade stomps. big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.