Bills (DBZBOTG) & Asura vs. Thanos & Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Fight on Mars.

who Wins?

God Cloth Seiya
Asura ***** slaps all 3.

Bro SMASH
You mean "all 2". Bills and Asura are on the same team.

God Cloth Seiya
Asura needs no teammate he slaps Bill's for being a total *****.

NemeBro
Thanos beats Asura via mindrape, and depending on the version of Darkseid he could solo the field.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thanos beats Asura via mindrape, and depending on the version of Darkseid he could solo the field.

Don't let Quan see you say that.

Bro SMASH
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Asura needs no teammate he slaps Bill's for being a total *****.

Well, lets just save that for another topic.

ZebusKing
Grant Morrison retconned DS into being an abstract level being, not sure if it carries over to the New 52 though. It should

God Cloth Seiya
Yeah Parkside has never shown an abstract level feat.

ZebusKing
Right, except nearly causing all of reality to collapse in on itself.

God Cloth Seiya
Being reality warper doesn't make you abstract.

ZebusKing
It wasn't reality warping, his mere presence was causing all of reality to tear itself apart, kind of like Abraxis was doing in the Fantastic Four.

God Cloth Seiya
Uh

Both Lucifer Morningstar and scarlet witch have both done this.
Actually Lucifer is more powerful than any version of darksied and even he's not abstract.

ZebusKing
Lucifer is well above abstract level beings.

Scarlet Witch didn't do this, the Chaos Wave did, without it Scarlet Witch was having trouble with freaking MODOK of all people.

God Cloth Seiya
Lucifer is not abstract lol. You have proved you don't read comics cause scarlet witch has done this by herself. And I don't believe darksied has done this. Scans to show that he did.

ZebusKing
lol Lucifer is above abstract level beings. Abstract level beings like Eternity would get manhandled by Michael and Lucifer.

No, Beast and Dr Strange confirmed that it was the Chaos Wave, go read Avengers vs Xmen, Wanda without the Chaos Wave can't even beat MODOK LOL

Read Final Crisis, it was shown that all of the New Gods exist on a different plane and can't physically exist in DCU, they can only use Avatars.

God Cloth Seiya
Yep you don't read comics, who said anything about avengers vs xmen? You already are grasping for straws, scans to show darksied doing what you claimed.

ZebusKing
lol I was using Avengers vs Xmen as an example of Wanda without the Chaos Wave

No Chaos Wave = can't beat MODOK.

I told you to go read Final Crisis, you're telling me that I don't read comics but apparently I read a lot more than you do.

You've lost the argument kid, come back after you read some comics.

God Cloth Seiya
Been reading comics for several years now. Final crisis I believe is non canon.

Your also lowballing wanda

ares834
It's canon to the "classic" universe, non-canon to DCnU.

Both Lucifer Morningstar and scarlet witch have both done this.
Actually Lucifer is more powerful than any version of darksied and even he's not abstract.

facepalm

ZebusKing
LMFAO What? Final Crisis was one of the biggest events of the 2000's in DC, That was the story that sent Bruce Wayne back to the stone age, that was the event that set up one of the last Justice League stories before the New 52 hit.

Jesus Christ, sorry dude I don't talk to stupid people. Welcome to ignore.

God Cloth Seiya
Hello ignore

Also just because it was a huge event doesn't make it canon.

NemeBro
Been reading comics for several years now. Final crisis I believe is non canon.

Your also lowballing wanda lol

Darkseid in Final Crisis was tearing down the multiverse with his death throes.

He was an abstract in terms of power within FC, a living embodiment of tyranny.

Calm down.

TheTyrant
It's funny how people tend to put Darkseid on the same team as Thanos as if they're equals. Thanos wins.

ZebusKing
Originally posted by TheTyrant
It's funny how people tend to put Darkseid on the same team as Thanos as if they're equals. Thanos wins. lol currently Darkseid would beat Thanos' ass

TheTyrant
Current Darkseid as in New 52? I read Justice League and didn't see him do anything that would touch Imperative Thanos. Let's see some feats to prove your claim.

Dramatic Gecko
Bills and Asura destroy them...

ZebusKing
Current Darkseid as in New 52? I read Justice League and didn't see him do anything that would touch Imperative Thanos. Let's see some feats to prove your claim. You mean besides the fact that he's popping planets like balloons? Darkseid was able to own Superman, Green Lantern, Flash. Wonder Woman, Aquaman and Batman, they couldn't beat him so they had to BFR him via boom tube.

New 52 Superman is also a world bencher btw

Mean while in Avengers Assembled Thanos got manhandled by the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy, and the only powerful members on that team were Thor, Rulk and Hulk. Even Groot was taking it to him.

Darkseid's power flucates more than Thanos does. There are times when Thanos could win but right now he loses.

After the next Infinity arc, this could change though.

TheTyrant
You're using a low-end Thanos and they only beat him because of the Elders of the Universe. If you read the comic, Thanos even said that he was about to wreck their sht just before the Elders came. Also, your team has 4 heavy-hitters while the ones who fought Thanos had 3 so there really isn't that much of a big difference even though you're using a poorly-written Thanos.

The team that Lord Mar-Vell utterly wrecked in the Thanos Imperative would be all-around superior to the one who Darkseid fought. Thanos later proceeded to absolutely fodderize Lord Mar-Vell. Thanos has beat the likes of The Maker and has also held his own against Death Walker. Hell, his corpse was left unscathed after taking Galactus' galaxy wiping AoE blast in Annihilation. So tell me how Darkseid fighting against 4 herald-level characters stack up to those feats that I just specified.

Also Popping planets like balloons is not an impressive feat at all by any of the other three characters' standards so idk why you would even mention that...? Just for future reference: Saiyan Saga Vegeta was already a planet buster and Thanos on his first appearance destroyed a planet by fighting Drax h2h. 'Seid is the weak link, but he's lucky enough to have big brother Thanos pick up the slack.

Utrigita
Thanos no sold severely screams from Black Bolt, toke hammer and lightning to the face from Thor and handed Hulk his ass. I would say in current continuity they are closer then they have been both being somewhere around trans to low skyfather. But again if the threat from the Crime Syndicates universe turn out to be Darkseid, then Darkseid goes into a whole different tier imo.

TheTyrant
Gladiator referred to The Maker as the most powerful being in the universe in an arc that involved Galactus, Tenebrous, and Aegis. Just some food for thought. Thanos is far above trans going by his performance against Lord Mar-Vell who is an actual trans-tier character. It was a totally one-sided fight tbh.

Dramatic Gecko
http://24.media.tumblr.com/e88e5773b0fa084add6e33db4d61298f/tumblr_mjzdue5r9M1r72ht7o1_500.gif

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view6/4733213/ssj3-goku-vs-bills-o.gif

Lol, spanking the super saiyan out of Gotenks.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/8325da2e3a4527efe26ff0a7843d28de/tumblr_miuxx4SkJG1r72ht7o1_r1_500.gif

galactusischere
Leaning towards team 1. Bills is massively massively faster than light and team two members only have good reaction speed rather than actual combat speed. Neither of them are going to walk away from a solar system busting blast either.

StealthRanger
Thanos can stomp either Asura or Bills (or anyone from either verse). Mind**** and superior durability and whatnot

Also:

>Bills
>MFTL
>combat sped debate
>implying neither Thanos or Darkseid can tank star system busters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrWeliK4fk

ZebusKing
Originally posted by galactusischere
Leaning towards team 1. Bills is massively massively faster than light and team two members only have good reaction speed rather than actual combat speed. Neither of them are going to walk away from a solar system busting blast either. Bills has never shown faster than light speed. Even Flash was having trouble outrunning the Omega Beams, Bills isn't going to dodge them

Asura on the other hand, may be able to solo.

ZebusKing
You're using a low-end Thanos and they only beat him because of the Elders of the Universe. If you read the comic, Thanos even said that he was about to wreck their sht just before the Elders came. Also, your team has 4 heavy-hitters while the ones who fought Thanos had 3 so there really isn't that much of a big difference even though you're using a poorly-written Thanos.

The team that Lord Mar-Vell utterly wrecked in the Thanos Imperative would be all-around superior to the one who Darkseid fought. Thanos later proceeded to absolutely fodderize Lord Mar-Vell. Thanos has beat the likes of The Maker and has also held his own against Death Walker. Hell, his corpse was left unscathed after taking Galactus' galaxy wiping AoE blast in Annihilation. So tell me how Darkseid fighting against 4 herald-level characters stack up to those feats that I just specified.

Also Popping planets like balloons is not an impressive feat at all by any of the other three characters' standards so idk why you would even mention that...? Just for future reference: Saiyan Saga Vegeta was already a planet buster and Thanos on his first appearance destroyed a planet by fighting Drax h2h. 'Seid is the weak link, but he's lucky enough to have big brother Thanos pick up the slack. No they didn't, the Elders came AFTER Thanos lost the Cosmic Cube and got his ass beat. This isn't a low end showing, Thanos has never been very good against entire teams of heroes.

Let me know when any of those characters can bench press the freaking Earth for 5 days, let me know when any of those characters have femtosecond reaction time.

None of those characters come close to the physical stats that Flash and Superman have. New 52 Superman and Flash would steamroll that team.

All Thanos managed to do was mind rape the Maker, earlier she freaking one shotted him and knocked his ass out.

Galactus didn't have a galaxy busting AOE attack either, it wiped out 3 solar systems. And it's an AOE attack it isn't concentrated so it's not a very impressive feat. Plus I'm pretty sure Nova survived it too.

Thanos and Drax busting a planet together is a DUAL FEAT. You need to show Thanos busting a planet by himself for him to be comparable.

Same goes for Surfer, the only time I've seen Surfer destroy a planet was when he fought Morg, another dual feat.

Not sure why you brought up Vegeta when he isn't in this fight, and he never busted a planet either, Arlia was filler and non canon.

If that's the best Thanos has then he's going down first against Asura. Maybe Darkseid will do the smart thing and leave while Thanos is getting sodomized.

ZebusKing
Alright I just re-read Thanos Imperative on Marvel Digital Unlimited and there's some serious bullcrap being thrown around.

Thanos Imperative #4

Lord MarVell did NOT fight Quasar, Nova and Surfer at the same time. In fact Quasar never attacked him once. Nova attacked him, got beaten down, Surfer tried to drag him away and MarVell blasted him, and then he went to beating Nova's ass

90% of the fight, MarVell was exclusively fighting Nova.

Also MarVell wasn't alone, the Revengers were with him fighting the Annihilators.

Also, Thanos didn't fodderize MarVell, Death did. Although Thanos is more powerful than MarVell is, Marvell isn't that powerful to begin with.

Thanos fans are really scraping the bottom of the barrel

galactusischere
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Thanos can stomp either Asura or Bills (or anyone from either verse). Mind**** and superior durability and whatnot

Also:

>Bills
>MFTL
>combat sped debate
>implying neither Thanos or Darkseid can tank star system busters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmrWeliK4fk How is he not MFTL? Whis and Bills traveled across millions of light years in a few minutes. Stop downplaying.

galactusischere
Originally posted by ZebusKing
No they didn't, the Elders came AFTER Thanos lost the Cosmic Cube and got his ass beat. This isn't a low end showing, Thanos has never been very good against entire teams of heroes.

Let me know when any of those characters can bench press the freaking Earth for 5 days, let me know when any of those characters have femtosecond reaction time.

None of those characters come close to the physical stats that Flash and Superman have. New 52 Superman and Flash would steamroll that team.

All Thanos managed to do was mind rape the Maker, earlier she freaking one shotted him and knocked his ass out.

Galactus didn't have a galaxy busting AOE attack either, it wiped out 3 solar systems. And it's an AOE attack it isn't concentrated so it's not a very impressive feat. Plus I'm pretty sure Nova survived it too.

Thanos and Drax busting a planet together is a DUAL FEAT. You need to show Thanos busting a planet by himself for him to be comparable.

Same goes for Surfer, the only time I've seen Surfer destroy a planet was when he fought Morg, another dual feat.

Not sure why you brought up Vegeta when he isn't in this fight, and he never busted a planet either, Arlia was filler and non canon.

If that's the best Thanos has then he's going down first against Asura. Maybe Darkseid will do the smart thing and leave while Thanos is getting sodomized.

Galactus destroyed a galaxy actually. It was mentioned in Imperative.

StealthRanger
How is he not MFTL? Whis and Bills traveled across millions of light years in a few minutes. Stop downplaying.

Pics or it didn't happen

ZebusKing
Galactus destroyed a galaxy actually. It was mentioned in Imperative. Which issue of Imperative? And was it in Annhilation? And did Thanos tank it? Somehow I doubt it.

galactusischere
It was the same blast as the one at the end of Annihilation. Thanos was narrating those events and we see Thanos' corpse floating in space without a scratch on his body despite having been at the center of the blast.

galactusischere
Pics or it didn't happen Or better yet, watch the movie for yourself. It's where Bills and Whis were first introduced and decided to give King Kai a visit.

Dragon Ball characters have been close to light speed since Piccolo blew up the moon(it takes one second for light to reach the moon from the earth). They've far surpassed the speed of light and that's not up for debate unless you want to downplay the shit out of them.

Dramatic Gecko
SSj3 Goku doesn't go light speed to the toilet so he can't do it.

galactusischere
I don't understand how anyone can claim otherwise. We have people like Roshi throwing a blast at the moon and destroying it. There was no timeframe, but how long do you think it took? 1 second? 2 seconds? 3 seconds? 5 seconds? 10 seconds? 20 seconds? 100 seconds? 1000 seconds? So assuming 1000 seconds (when it clearly wasn't more than 5 seconds), Dragon Ball characters in very early Dragon Ball had reactions at 1/1000th the speed of light. So are you going to tell me that, say, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, wasn't 1000 times faster than child Goku?

StealthRanger
Or better yet, watch the movie for yourself. It's where Bills and Whis were first introduced and decided to give King Kai a visit.

Dragon Ball characters have been close to light speed since Piccolo blew up the moon(it takes one second for light to reach the moon from the earth). They've far surpassed the speed of light and that's not up for debate unless you want to downplay the shit out of them.

What is wrong with you people? Is Burden of Proof really an alien concept to you?

We have no timeframe for how long the blast took to reach the moon so lol at lightspeed

Where have Dragon Ball characters ever gone lightspeed

galactusischere
You don't need a timeframe when it clearly didn't take more than 10 seconds. It's pretty much common sense that Frieza was at least a billion times superior to Saiyan Saga Piccolo. You're literally trying to make up excuses because you're not comfortable with light speed+ Dragon Ball characters.

But I'll still give it a shot for you. In the anime, it was shown to almost instantly reach the moon

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v38/kujuta/Violet%20Box/PiccoloDestroystheMoon_s.jpg

Same with the manga(it reaches the moon in the same panel as the one where the blast is created)

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/13/139933/3516204-piccolo+1.jpg

There's also Goku's IT being "slower" than Cell's Kamehameha.

Watch the movie to see for yourself. I'm not going to post screenshots for you because you want to debate without knowing a single thing about Bills.

I don't understand how anyone can claim otherwise. We have people like Roshi throwing a blast at the moon and destroying it. There was no timeframe, but how long do you think it took? 1 second? 2 seconds? 3 seconds? 5 seconds? 10 seconds? 20 seconds? 100 seconds? 1000 seconds? So assuming 1000 seconds (when it clearly wasn't more than 5 seconds), Dragon Ball characters in very early Dragon Ball had reactions at 1/1000th the speed of light. So are you going to tell me that, say, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, wasn't 1000 times faster than child Goku?

TheTyrant
No man, that blast took like a trillion seconds to reach the moon. Dragon Ball characters are only massively hypersonic at best.

Dramatic Gecko
What is wrong with you people? Is Burden of Proof really an alien concept to you?

We have no timeframe for how long the blast took to reach the moon so lol at lightspeed

Where have Dragon Ball characters ever gone lightspeed

Why is the burden of proof isolated to Dragon Ball all the time? If you read Dragon Ball from start to finish only then can you grasp the concept of how powerful they become from their high street days of Pilaf Saga. You prove that Thanos is faster than Tien. Where is your proof? Don't assume your fan service American comics are so superior.

TheTyrant
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Why is the burden of proof isolated to Dragon Ball all the time? If you read Dragon Ball from start to finish only then can you grasp the concept of how powerful they become from their high street days of Pilaf Saga. You prove that Thanos is faster than Tien. Where is your proof? Don't assume your fan service American comics are so superior. No, man. Thor's fought Silver Surfer who just happens to ALWAYS fight at ftl. That's why Thor is faster than any DBZ character even though he's never blitzed any speedster in his life!!!

Dramatic Gecko
No, man. Thor's fought Silver Surfer who just happens to ALWAYS fight at ftl. That's why Thor is faster than any DBZ character even though he's never blitzed any speedster in his life!!!

I believe that this battle happened. Does Thor always fight speed of light? Why didn't Thor use Speed of Light on hulk or a number of other enemies? I may be low balling but there are so many different versions of Thor and so many reboots and different story writers that it would only be a matter of time before Thor fights on equal footing with someone obviously stronger. We've got to determine what version of a character we use.

As for Thanos we should use the Super Hero Squad version. Because he's a dude. Wiped out half the galaxy with a wave of his hand and could do pretty much whatever he wanted. He could take everyone on Dragon Ball Z, no one else can bring Captain Marvel (I think that was his name) to his knees with flower pots like Thanos did. =D

Edit: Half the universe not galaxy. lol

StealthRanger
Someone's clearly unfimiliar with jobbing in comics

I mean it's not as if Surfer, Beta Ray Bill or Gladiator were like "hey look it's Thor, he's been tagged by Wolverine and Spiderman, better slow down so I don't blitz his ass straight away"

Plus vs debating tends to favor the higher end spectrum of feats in any debate

StealthRanger
No, man. Thor's fought Silver Surfer who just happens to ALWAYS fight at ftl. That's why Thor is faster than any DBZ character even though he's never blitzed any speedster in his life!!!

Man, denial really is more than just a river in Egypt :maybe

TheTyrant
There is no denia; Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and Thor don't fight at ftl. Thor's been tagged by Hulk many many times in the past (in very serious fights at that) so unless you want to claim that Hulk is ftl you should drop this.

Dragon Ball characters don't have quantifiable speed either, but they're clearly faster than light by the end of Z and clearly massively faster than light in Battle of Gods.

StealthRanger
>more low ends
>the "combat speed" argument again
>DBZ is FTL shit, again

http://amplifyyourvoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/snape-is-disappointed-1.gif

ZebusKing
It was the same blast as the one at the end of Annihilation. Thanos was narrating those events and we see Thanos' corpse floating in space without a scratch on his body despite having been at the center of the blast. You didn't answer my question. What issue of Thanos Imperative did it state that Galactus destroyed a galaxy in ANNIHILATION. The best he did was deestroy 3 solar systems in ANNIHILATION.

Dramatic Gecko
>more low ends
>DBZ is FTL shit, again

http://amplifyyourvoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/snape-is-disappointed-1.gif

>If DBZ is constantly low ended
>That's when the Z Fighters focus their energy into speed to have reflexes and dodges that make their travelling speed look pretty insignificant.
>Reflexes were FTL for a long time in DBZ, actually being Faster than Light happened somewhere in the Majin saga.

ZebusKing
DBZ Characters have never shown FTL reflexes

and I am challenging any DBZ fanboy to prove otherwise

Asura solos.

Dramatic Gecko

Asura solos.

I'm no Fanboy but I do recall this one scene. Final form Frieza shoots a death Beam at Gohan, no one even saw it or followed it with their chi sensing. All these characters a hyper sonic speed, and couldn't follow this attack. Vegeta Out speeds it flying and knocks Gohan out of the way. This is Namek Saga and if Vegeta is outrunning energy attacks that are many times faster then energy attacks that reach the moon in about a second (or almost instantly in Piccolo's case) that would put him way in front of light speed by Majin Saga.

However... you may proceed with the no it doesn't respond.

TheTyrant
>more low ends
>DBZ is FTL shit, again

http://amplifyyourvoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/snape-is-disappointed-1.gif Thor fighting the Hulk is not a low-end feat for him since it's happened 10s of times. How many comic books have you read in your life? Stop going purely by respect threads and what other people keep telling you.

Those 4chan arrows don't really prove anything. I mean you just admitted to not having watched Battle of Gods.

Dragon Ball characters are massively faster than light unless you want to claim that fcking Roshi's blast didn't reach the moon in a few seconds in which case I'd call you a blind fanboy. Final form Frieza is literally trillions of times more powerful than Roshi in every regard. I know I'm right since I can use my own common sense and conclude that Roshi and Piccolo's blasts didn't take more than 10 seconds to reach the moon; you can stay as the OBD sheep on KMC.

Asura solos.

Not a DBZ fan but here you go in addition to the things to other guy posted

http://i28.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/400/dragon-ball-70924.jpg
http://i36.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/400/dragon-ball-70925.jpg
http://i28.mangapanda.com/dragon-ball/400/dragon-ball-70926.jpg

That Kamehameha traveled twice the earth's radius in less than the instant that it takes for IT to teleport from one place to another. Common argument I've encountered against that is 'lolactivation time' when no such thing has ever been mentioned. You don't need a timeframe for that since you know it can travel light years in an instant since it's basically teleportation.

Bills and Whis also flew from one side of the universe to King Kai's planet in 15 or so minutes, but I believe that was already mentioned.

And in regards to Galactus' blast it's in one of the tie-in issues to Imperative. I'll try to find it for you but it's been a while. It's in the Galactus respect thread though.

StealthRanger
>If DBZ is constantly low ended
>That's when the Z Fighters focus their energy into speed to have reflexes and dodges that make their travelling speed look pretty insignificant.
>Reflexes were FTL for a long time in DBZ, actually being Faster than Light happened somewhere in the Majin saga.

Uh what? I was referring to Thor

I never actually said otherwise. The notion of moving but not reacting fast is just retarded to begin with. Basically the same shit Moses and his MovieCodec retard gang as well as the ancient Phenom Brigade spout(ed) off

No, DBZ is not FTL, unless you take the Goku outrunning a solar flare feat as anything more than just a silly outlier

We don't go with statistical means, at all

Higher end showings are generally regarded to be an accurate portrayal of a characters abilities as low ends will always outnumber the high ends for any medium (funny that, since DragonBall has it's fair share of huge low ends)

As for the whole "going solely by respect threads" you sound like a bit of an elitist chump. Hard to take such talk seriously when you just regurgitate the same shit MovieCodec do when it comes to comic vs DBZ 'arguments' and in terms of calcs

Roshi's attack is regarded as anything but an outlier? Interesting

Also a few seconds would be like, low-mid relativistic

Good for him. Does he want a medal?

You seem upset

Also that travelling around the Earth's diameter (or did you, perhaps mean circumference?) would be sub relativistic. Nowhere near lightspeed

Time Immemorial
Thanos wins

ZebusKing
I don't understand how anyone can claim otherwise. We have people like Roshi throwing a blast at the moon and destroying it. There was no timeframe, but how long do you think it took? 1 second? 2 seconds? 3 seconds? 5 seconds? 10 seconds? 20 seconds? 100 seconds? 1000 seconds? So assuming 1000 seconds (when it clearly wasn't more than 5 seconds), Dragon Ball characters in very early Dragon Ball had reactions at 1/1000th the speed of light. So are you going to tell me that, say, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, wasn't 1000 times faster than child Goku? Power Scaling doesn't work with DBZ. Characters in the Frieza saga are more powerful on panel than characters in the Cell and Buu Saga. We just know that characters are stronger in later episodes because they get progressively stronger as the story goes on.

ZebusKing

That Kamehameha traveled twice the earth's radius in less than the instant that it takes for IT to teleport from one place to another. Common argument I've encountered against that is 'lolactivation time' when no such thing has ever been mentioned. You don't need a timeframe for that since you know it can travel light years in an instant since it's basically teleportation.

Bills and Whis also flew from one side of the universe to King Kai's planet in 15 or so minutes, but I believe that was already mentioned.

And in regards to Galactus' blast it's in one of the tie-in issues to Imperative. I'll try to find it for you but it's been a while. It's in the Galactus respect thread though. Twice the Earth's radius? Where are you getting this from? You're making assumptions based on absolutely nothing.

If anything it looks like the blast is leaving the atmosphere. If the highest point from the ground to the top of the atmosphere is 62 miles, even if that blast was 10 or even 100x higher it still wouldn't be close to light speed.

Bills and Whis probably teleported to King Kai's planet. You can't fly there from the normal universe because it isn't even the same dimension.

I'm no Fanboy but I do recall this one scene. Final form Frieza shoots a death Beam at Gohan, no one even saw it or followed it with their chi sensing. All these characters a hyper sonic speed, and couldn't follow this attack. Vegeta Out speeds it flying and knocks Gohan out of the way. This is Namek Saga and if Vegeta is outrunning energy attacks that are many times faster then energy attacks that reach the moon in about a second (or almost instantly in Piccolo's case) that would put him way in front of light speed by Majin Saga.

However... you may proceed with the no it doesn't respond. Hypersonic begins at mach 5. That's a BROAD range of speeds and velocities so saying their hypersonic at this point means absolutely nothing.

TheTyrant

Higher end showings are generally regarded to be an accurate portrayal of a characters abilities as low ends will always outnumber the high ends for any medium (funny that, since DragonBall has it's fair share of huge low ends)How does that make sense? A high showing for Wolverine against Thor would be a low showing for Thor. A high showing for Thor against Galactus would be a low showing for Galactus (and you tried to pull this off in the other thread). So do we just pick and choose based on what works for us? Please explain this to me.

Not really. I'm just telling you that in the actual comics you don't see characters do the insane shit they do in the respect threads. The respect threads for these mainstream heroes like Thor and Superman are filled with nit-picked feats that occur like once every 10 years.

Low-mid relativistic before the trillion power-ups that they got doesn't make them at least ligh speed at the end of Z? Really? So you're telling me that Buu was like only 100 or so times slower than Buu??

lol.

No, I said twice the diameter. Look at the scans I posted.

It happened within the duration of the teleportation which we've already seen cover light years in an instant.

Twice the Earth's radius? Where are you getting this from? You're making assumptions based on absolutely nothing. I'm looking at the scan I posted for you. Are you unable to look at a picture or something?

Are you fcking serious? The beam is clearly leaving everything on the planet and going more than twice the radius. It's right in the damn scan. If that looks like 62 miles to you then you need help fam.

That blast went that high within the duration of the teleportation. Goku teleported when it was fired at him and before he could reappear behind cell the next instant, the blast had already traveled that far.

You're like using a one second timeframe or something which is plain retarded since these guys could have short fights in 0.2 seconds even at the 21st Budokai.

No, they were moving and we saw them move instead of teleport. Watch the movie.

Time Immemorial

No, DBZ is not FTL, unless you take the Goku outrunning a solar flare feat as anything more than just a silly outlier

Goku has proven to be faster then light with instant transmission. Hence the term "Instant"

StealthRanger
How does that make sense? A high showing for Wolverine against Thor would be a low showing for Thor. A high showing for Thor against Galactus would be a low showing for Galactus (and you tried to pull this off in the other thread). So do we just pick and choose based on what works for us? Please explain this to me.

I'm well aware of outliers chuckles

That's how debating and analysing fiction works. You don't take every tiny showing and then go with the mean. What you do is take the higher end showings on a character, snip out obvious outliers and make sure it wasn't some kind of non standard power up

That's how most debating sites tend to operate

To take this logic in DBZ. DBZ characters have planet busted and this is accepted by every debating forum I'm aware of. How many times have they destroyed planets? About 3, 4 times I can recall offhand. Every other fight they've destroyed mountains and islands and caused earthquakes. And yet the planet busting feats are consistent and repeated so yeah.

If we were to use your method, DBZ character would only be island busters at best and planet busting feats would be outliers

The point being. High end showings tend to define a character's abilities in vs threads

>I don't like it so it doesn't count
>appeal to statistical mean

Nice non sequiter you have there. Unless you can quantify said difference, it's as much of an "argument" as the whole Cell was able to beat Gohan, SSJ2 Gohan beat up Cell so Gohan is FTL so there" shit

In other words, saying "moar powahful than x who was relativistic" doesn't qualify for a higher classification of speed without, yes you guessed it, feats

Still high end sub relativistic

Teleportation=/=movement speed

Derp

ZebusKing

No, I said twice the diameter. Look at the scans I posted.

It happened within the duration of the teleportation which we've already seen cover light years in an instant.

I'm looking at the scan I posted for you. Are you unable to look at a picture or something?

Are you fcking serious? The beam is clearly leaving everything on the planet and going more than twice the radius. It's right in the damn scan. If that looks like 62 miles to you then you need help fam.

That blast went that high within the duration of the teleportation. Goku teleported when it was fired at him and before he could reappear behind cell the next instant, the blast had already traveled that far.

You're like using a one second timeframe or something which is plain retarded since these guys could have short fights in 0.2 seconds even at the 21st Budokai.

No, they were moving and we saw them move instead of teleport. Watch the movie. No, you said twice the Earth's radius, here's your post word for word

That Kamehameha traveled twice the earth's radius in less than the instant that it takes for IT

Even if you want to use diameter and double or even triple it, it's still no where near light speed.

Instant transmission time has always varied. In the anime it usually takes a few seconds. There isn't anyway to tell how long it takes in the manga since no time frame is ever given. It's able to cover light years in a short time because it's teleportation.

I watched the movie, it said it would take them 26 minutes to get to King Kai's planet but never said how far it was.

TBH You have a pretty bad track record in this thread and aren't in any position to talk. Your Thanos wankery from a few pages ago was a bust, then you brought up some nonsense about Galactus destroying a galaxy in Annihilation without any proof.

Now you're stumbling over your own argument on DBZ, about your previous post, about Whis and Bills flying to Kai's planet, and pretending like Instant transmission is actually instant when it clearly takes time, even if it's a second or a few seconds to go from point A to point B.

Dragon Ball characters were moving around at fraction of a second speeds early on, I get that, but isn't relevant to a technique that has little to do with physical ability.

Time Immemorial

Teleportation=/=movement speed

Instant Transmission was not a teleport, it was a speed at which he could move, he also could use it in combat.

Duh laughing

BloodRain
It's not movement. It's teleportation.

ZebusKing
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Instant Transmission was not a teleport, it was a speed at which he could move, he also could use it in combat.

Duh laughing Then how does Goku go to King Kai's planet in afterlife?

Time Immemorial
Then how does Goku go to King Kai's planet in afterlife?

Goku seems to bend the rules when he wants with Instant transmission. He can leave Kai's planet when he's dead and go to it when he's alive.

ZebusKing
Goku seems to bend the rules when he wants with Instant transmission. He can leave Kai's planet when he's dead and go to it when he's alive. lol what a terrible argument. Instant transmission is teleportation.

Time Immemorial
Ok well its faster then light and if you watch how he uses it in the brolly movie you will see its not an instant teleport it takes a little time for him to complete the movement, the statement was no one in DBZ is faster then light. This move is faster the light.

ZebusKing
Ok well its faster then light and if you watch how he uses it in the brolly movie you will see its not an instant teleport it takes a little time for him to complete the movement, the statement was no one in DBZ is faster then light. This move is faster the light. It's not even speed. It's like trying to argue that Nightcrawler or Blink are faster than light.

Instant transmission is dematerializing and than materializing somewhere else.

If you want to say you can go places faster than you would if you were simply flying at the speed of light, then sure, you can have that, but isn't relevant here.

Time Immemorial
So then whats it called when they are flying their asses off away from people like Freeza or Cell and then they just appear right in front of them out of thin air? This happens hundreds of times where they are so far away from a person and then someone materializes right in front of them, none of which is instant transmission. I also remember Goku doing faster then light movements in Dragon Ball way before instant transmission.

ZebusKing
So then whats it called when they are flying their asses off away from people like Freeza or Cell and then they just appear right in front of them out of thin air? This happens hundreds of times where they are so far away from a person and then someone materializes right in front of them, none of which is instant transmission. I also remember Goku doing faster then light movements in Dragon Ball way before instant transmission. Frieza and Cell aren't using Instant Transmission, they're just moving faster. But they aren't moving at light speed.

Cell learned Instant Transmission after he blew himself up and that's how he went back to Earth from the Afterlife

Goku never moved faster than light in Dragon Ball and I'm challenging you right now to find a single shred of proof.

Time Immemorial

Goku never moved faster than light in Dragon Ball and I'm challenging you right now to find a single shred of proof.

Cool down princess, its an observation.

ZebusKing
Cool down princess, its an observation. Concession accepted

TheTyrant

I'm well aware of outliers chuckles

That's how debating and analysing fiction works. You don't take every tiny showing and then go with the mean. What you do is take the higher end showings on a character, snip out obvious outliers and make sure it wasn't some kind of non standard power up

If we were to use your method, DBZ character would only be island busters at best and planet busting feats would be outliers

The That's how most debating sites tend to operate

To take this logic in DBZ. DBZ characters have planet busted and this is accepted by every debating forum I'm aware of. How many times have they destroyed planets? About 3, 4 times I can recall offhand. Every other fight they've destroyed mountains and islands and caused earthquakes. And yet the planet busting feats are consistent and repeated so yeah.
point being. High end showings tend to define a character's abilities in vs threads

That's different. We know for certain that characters past a certain point are capable of planet busting because of them getting substantially more powerful every few chapters due to the various power-ups and boosts. Frieza survived the explosion of a planet, yet was cut by Trunks' swords which in turn shattered on Android 18's skin. Therefore, we can use clear-as-day powerscaling to say that they had so and so durability and so and so destructive capacity. It's a linear manga while characters like Thor and Superman have had the great majority of their writers portray them as not being ftl or capable of snuffing out a planet.

You just tried to use the outlier card on Roshi's feat...

So you're basically saying that more powerful DBZ characters weren't necessarily faster as well? So Roshi's Kamehameha that destroyed the moon could tag, say, Buuhan?

You don't understand. I was saying the BLAST was mftl, not the teleportation itself. A teleportation is teleportation and I realize that. The blast traveled that far within the teleportation interval was the point. It's really simple and it's a good indicater of the timespan since no actual timeframe was given.

TheTyrant

TheTyrant
There's also Thanos surviving Omega's all-out blast but that's kind of too much for poor 'Seid. I was also saying that the blast was MFTL, not the teleportation itself since it's just teleportation. Thanos >>> Bills > Asura > Darkseid

Dramatic Gecko
Found this in someone else's argument about Thanos' power. I can tell you Ausra should just go and fight Darkseid. Bills is the only chance to bring this down on the strict fact that his origins are very vague. And unless he surprises us with his physical strength Bills' only chance is to destroy Thanos with energy attacks as they seem to many times stronger than DBZ character's physical powers. But even so. Thanos probably wins.

ZebusKing

StealthRanger
That's different. We know for certain that characters past a certain point are capable of planet busting because of them getting substantially more powerful every few chapters due to the various power-ups and boosts. Frieza survived the explosion of a planet, yet was cut by Trunks' swords which in turn shattered on Android 18's skin. Therefore, we can use clear-as-day powerscaling to say that they had so and so durability and so and so destructive capacity. It's a linear manga while characters like Thor and Superman have had the great majority of their writers portray them as not being ftl or capable of snuffing out a planet.

Nice red herring you have there. I mean a "vast majority" of ki blasts throughout DBZ haven't planet busted, whereas only a few have, yet we accept DBZ chars are planet busters without any issue

Why should comics be analysed an differently than any other fiction where we focus on the higher end spectrum of feats now?

Because no feat of that magnitude is replicated throughout Part 1 Dragon Ball

Holy **** you're stupid

While they are, indeed, faster, to say they're under a higher classification of speed without feats to back it is a baseless assumption

You said it happened in the duration he teleported which has been used to teleport across many lightyears instantly

You realise teleportation is just ignoring/bypassing space/time to cross distance in any case (in other words, you're not covering distance over any timeframe)

Ergo, the blast would still be high end sub relativistic

Dramatic Gecko
Focus people. Bills, Asura vs Thanos and Darkseid.

Bills is faster then light in how fast he travels around the universe (and maybe he slips into subspace or who dafuq knows?) and we haven't seen him at peak power. <-- This is all we know

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. Just stop arguing feats and powers of other Dragon Ball Z characters.

ZebusKing
Focus people. Bills, Asura vs Thanos and Darkseid.

Bills is faster then light in how fast he travels around the universe (and maybe he slips into subspace or who dafuq knows?) and we haven't seen him at peak power. <-- This is all we know

I'm not sure what I'm trying to say. Just stop arguing feats and powers of other Dragon Ball Z characters. If he slips into sub space then how the hell did he get to King Kai's planet in another dimension?

Also, if you noticed, Bills usually rides on Whis' back. It looks like Whis is the one teleporting and Bills going along for the ride.

Dramatic Gecko
If he slips into sub space then how the hell did he get to King Kai's planet in another dimension?

Also, if you noticed, Bills usually rides on Whis' back. It looks like Whis is the one teleporting and Bills going along for the ride.

Well there you go.

Lek Kuen

That's NOT Galactus' attack, they're saying that the Annihilation Wave across the galaxy was destroyed. Not that Galactus let loose a galaxy destroying attack and Thanos was in the middle of it.

You really need to learn how to read.

The scan in question is talking about Galactus's attack, he destroyed life in the galaxy to get rid of the A-wave. That said, Thanos was already dead when that happened

Epicurus
That's NOT Galactus' attack, they're saying that the Annihilation Wave across the galaxy was destroyed. Not that Galactus let loose a galaxy destroying attack and Thanos was in the middle of it.

You really need to learn how to read.
Re-read the comic. Thanos' monologue clearly mentions that Galactus' power swept the galaxy clean, not that it only swept the Annihilation Wave clean. The HMR blast was blowing up star systems while propagating across the galaxy, so why its offensive output should only be limited to the Annihilation Wave is beyond me.

You mean when Thanos admitted that he only survived because of 3 force fields and his own armor, then admitted he wouldn't have survive 2 minutes if the fight continued...

Oh wait I forgot..you hate context, I should turn this into a drinking game. Every time you bullsh(t or post something out of context I take a shot, although at rate I'll die of alcohol poisoning..

Omega was stated to be twice as powerful as Galactus. And considering that there really isn't anything in the DBverse on par with a being like Galactus, I don't see your point.

stargun
Scroll down to june 8;

https://twitter.com/Herms98

Bills & Whis may only be FTL in the same sense as those Freeza goons traveling on their space pods.

ZebusKing
Originally posted by Epicurus
Re-read the comic. Thanos' monologue clearly mentions that Galactus' power swept the galaxy clean, not that it only swept the Annihilation Wave clean. The HMR blast was blowing up star systems while propagating across the galaxy, so why its offensive output should only be limited to the Annihilation Wave is beyond me.

Omega was stated to be twice as powerful as Galactus. And considering that there really isn't anything in the DBverse on par with a being like Galactus, I don't see your point. I already read it, you haven't apparently. The blast from Galactus in Annihilation, the one that Surfer flew from, destroyed 3 solar systems.

THIS WAS CONFIRMED IN ANNIHILATION

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/47437/1308821-galactusshockwave1oz9.jpg

No where in ANY comic does it state Galactus destroyed a galaxy. It stated that when Annihilation Wave across the galaxy was swept clean, NOT BY GALACTUS NUKING THE GALAXY.

Also where does it state that Omega is 2x as powerful as Galactus? I'm reading Infinity Abyss right now on Marvel Unlimited and Genis Vell states that Omega's power dwarfs the original, not that he's 2x as powerful.

More importantly, where does it state that Omega blasted Thanos at full power? Which someone claimed earlier? Oh yeah it never did

Thanos fanboys are almost as bad as DBZ fanboys when it comes to making sh*t up.

Lek Kuen
In that scan it said it destroyed 3 and still hadn't stopped or slowed down. The later comics referencing say it continued throughout the galaxy.

ZebusKing
Originally posted by Lek Kuen
In that scan it said it destroyed 3 and still hadn't stopped or slowed down. The later comics referencing say it continued throughout the galaxy. No it doesn't. The only thing here that's been referenced is that the Annihilation Wave across the galaxy was destroyed.

What dumbasses are trying to imply is that Galactus blast single handedly destroyed the Annihilation Wave, which is utter horse shit.

What actually happened was that Galactus destroyed the Annihilation Wave within a few solar systems. . The rest of the Annihilation Wave signed a treaty to back off the Kree.

TheTyrant

Except that there wasn't. I'm not talking about Goku locking on the a ki signal. I'm talking about the time frame between when he dematerlizes and rematerlizes. The point where he literally blinks away and reapears. That has no time frame and you're making the assumption that it's instant.The time frame is instant. It's a fcking teleportation ability; it's a blink. There's no damn delay time unless you can prove there is. Which you can't since it's teleportation.

Even if you say it's not an instant, its duration (as in dematerialization and rematerialization) sure as Hell is much less than a second.

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/84223/2004296-1182170_picmoon1_super.jpg

there's another one. In the panel you can clearly see the blast hit the moon as soon as it leaves Piccolo's hand (indicated by the light). All of it in one panel meaning it happens at that very moment. That's as clear-cut as it can get no matter how much you want to deny it.

Even assuming that there's a delay time between de and rematerialization, why would the interval be a second when these people were fighting at hypersonic speeds since the 21st Budokai?

Never said it was canon. In the anime Cell's Kamehameha goes way farther and destroys some distant star as well.

Why do I have to prove what's been made clear as day in the manga? It's called INSTANT transmission as it's a TELEPORTATION ability. Prove your claim that it isn't instant as the manga suggests. Lmao at you trying to claim there's a one second delay time before rematerialization. A second is a long time even for supersonic fighters in case you don't realize that.

I don't understand what you're trying to say here? In the movie as I told you they were shown to be living above galaxies and whatever. They didn't reside in the Milky Way or near King Kai's planet.

Yes, because teleportation takes time 20+ minutes am I right? Nice reaching buddy. What actually happened is that they traveled so fast that they disappeared from view completely after leaving the earth's atmosphere. If you look at the beginning of the movie you can see that they were indeed traveling.

http://i43.tinypic.com/a47602.gif

There ya go.

No, you need to read. Your 'interpretation' is as biased and nonsensical as it can get. Galaxy's herald my rage blast destroying the galaxy is fact according to everyone, not just me.

"... And the galaxy swept clean" not "the galaxy swept clean of the Annihilation wave" Learn to comprehend.

Show me one instance where it does.

Before you say anything though, I'll tell you there's this thing called 'attack potency' which is different than 'area of effect.' Meaning that Frieza's blast that destroyed Vegeta (referring to the planet here) wouldn't hurt someone like Cell despite the fact that nobody in Cell saga actually destroyed a planet. The characters are said to have full control of their ki meaning they can control the aoe effect but still do the damage necessary with great potency.

I said survived the blast from Omega, not fought with him. His armor and shields are part of his gear.

TheTyrant
Nice red herring you have there. I mean a "vast majority" of ki blasts throughout DBZ haven't planet busted, whereas only a few have, yet we accept DBZ chars are planet busters without any issueBecause they are? Frieza's blast that destroyed planet vegeta would never hurt, say, Super Perfect Cell yet a blast that only made a crater on the earth managed to completely vaporize him.

The comic characters' feats aren't linear like Dragon Ball characters. They are written by different authors who have different interpretations of a certain character. There are high-end showings for Thor that would make the average Galactus incarnation jealous like absorbing a bomb that would destroy 1/5th of the universe.

A herald level character isn't someone who can run at billions of times faster than light and destroy solar systems. That's not how the tiering works and you can go ask the people at the comic section. I used to post there all the time.

Kind of like how Thor drove away Galactus who was actually winning against Ego. But I guess that's not an outlier am I right.

Nah you don't know anything about Dragon Ball or comic books. You just go by what other people tell you homie. You can't prove a single point other than bring up scans that you've seen people post in respect threads.

Speed is linear here. If a blast takes 5 seconds to reach the moon from the earth, then that blast would be roughly 1/5th of the speed of light since it takes about one second for light emitted from this planet to travel to the moon. So if Piccolo's blast took, say, 10 seconds to reach the moon (when it clearly got there as soon as it left his hand), then it was 1/10th the speed of light. Dragon Ball characters' stats improve dramatically so there's literally no fathomable fcking way for you to say that they were not ftl by the end of Z.

Like how much more clear-cut than this can you get?

http://i48.tinypic.com/34qtua0.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37144/1382929-moon2.jpg

It reached the moon in the SAME PANEL as it was fired.

Teleportation is instantaneous. The blast went that far before an 'instant.' Goku dematerialized and rematerialized and within that duration the blast had already traveled that far.

Even saying that teleportation isn't instantaneous (which is a retarded thing to claim, but hey you're here to downplay)

the time interval wouldn't be a second like you're trying to say here. It'd be way less unless you want to say that Goku would have a better time actually flying than teleporting in short-ranged combat. A second would be a long time for even supersonic characters. Do you not understand that?

Also,

http://i43.tinypic.com/a47602.gif

that's MFTL :^)

StealthRanger
Because they are? Frieza's blast that destroyed planet vegeta would never hurt, say, Super Perfect Cell yet a blast that only made a crater on the earth managed to completely vaporize him.

Exactly my point. High end showings define characters for any medium be it comics, anime, manga, novels, video games for the sake of vs debating

Just because several people (yourself included) like to ***** about feats you dislike doesn't invalidate them

Several fictions are written by different authors like Warhammer 40,000 or Star Wars and yet we treat them with the same level of consideration when it comes to vs debating. Good job on the red herring #2

Don't like it? Too damn bad it happened. Still don't like it? Go cry to MovieCodec or CBR

>it doesn't suit my preconceived notions so it doesn't count

Cite where I used Thor driving off Galactus as a feat and I'll get back to you

Nah, I know enough. Unlike you I don't go off MovieCodec's twisted way of "thinking" in regards to feat evaluation of comics and DBZ

Kind of hard to take yo seriously when you just regurgitate the same shit Moses and his cock worshippers spouted off in MVC in their heyday

Still a non sequiter, and another red herring

That's not how it works, in Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke in Chapter Black was capable of country busting. His EoS self is far more powerful. Doesn't mean I get to say he's any higher than country level and Mach 350 because he's "way more powerful" in his EoS incarnation than his CB incarnation

http://i48.tinypic.com/34qtua0.jpg
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/3/37144/1382929-moon2.jpg

It reached the moon in the SAME PANEL as it was fired.

You get there in the exact same time regardless of how much distance you teleport across (after all, again, you are ignoring space/time when you teleport). Ergo it's irrelevant if he fired a blast in between teleport

Mmkay, so relativistic then? Still not FTL

stargun
The time frame is instant. It's a fcking teleportation ability; it's a blink. There's no damn delay time unless you can prove there is. Which you can't since it's teleportation. That one is easy;

http://mangafox.me/manga/dragon_ball/v31/c005/2.html

Roshi and Chi-Chi exchanging a few words after Goku leaves the house and before he reappears in the plane. Further in the same chapter Tien and Krillin having an even longer conversation after Goku leaves and before he got to Trunks and Vegeta.

Even if by chance those chars can talk faster than normal people it still proves a time lag of some sort does exist.Originally posted by TheTyrant
the time interval wouldn't be a second like you're trying to say here. It'd be way less unless you want to say that Goku would have a better time actually flying than teleporting in short-ranged combat. A second would be a long time for even supersonic characters. Do you not understand that? Doesn't matter how long it takes, once Goku vanishes he can't possibly be tagged by anyone no matter how fast he / she is before he reappears again, at that instant he wouldn't be anywhere for his opponent to hit him. So no, he wouldn't really have an easyer time simply moving around in battle even if doing so would get him faster across short distances.

And btw, Piccolo clearly fired his attack in the second panel which we see from a frontal perspective.

ZebusKing
Even if you say it's not an instant, its duration (as in dematerialization and rematerialization) sure as Hell is much less than a second. That's the difference between us, I actually provide evidence to support my claims, YOU DON'T. You say it's less than a second but have absolutely zero evidence to back up your horse shit arguments.

At least you finally STFU about your Thanos wankery.

All of it in one panel meaning it happens at that very moment. Hahaha ...no...That's never been how comic books or manga worked.

By this logic anytime someone punches someone else in a panel without chambering a punch it happened in an instant.

Make no mistake i'm sure Piccolo's blast got to the moon fairly quickly but again, power scaling is a no go in DBZ.

why would the interval be a second when these people were fighting at hypersonic speeds since the 21st Budokai? That's YOUR responsibility. I'm not the one making claims of how fast instant transmission is. All I said is that a time frame, no matter how large or small exist. You made the retarded claim that it's instant as in his a time frame of practically 0 which is impossible.

Now you're trying to make a claim that it's substansially less than a second.

Again, the burden of proof is on YOU.

Why do I have to prove what's been made clear as day in the manga? It's called INSTANT transmission as it's a TELEPORTATION ability. Prove your claim that it isn't instant as the manga suggests. Lmao at you trying to claim there's a one second delay time before rematerialization. A second is a long time even for supersonic fighters in case you don't realize that.

LMAO So because it's called Instant Transmission you actually think it's instant as in a time frame of absolute 0 which is impossible BTW.

Even you practically agreed that there's a time frame but you're trying your absolute hardest to claim it's substantially below 1 second.

Literally your only argument is

"buh buh its teh teleportation"

" its called teh instant"

You know what? I decided to make the actual effort to disprove your nonsense.

http://a.mpcdn.net/manga/p/280/57713/6.jpg

http://a.mpcdn.net/manga/p/280/57713/7.jpg

Goku uses instant transmission in one page. It apparently takes so long for him to appear that Trunks is able to leave the Lookout to get the Dragon Radar. So you can stfu about it being an instant when it clearly isn't.

I wonder what terrible argument you'll come up with next?

Yes, because teleportation takes time 20+ minutes am I right? Nice reaching buddy. What actually happened is that they traveled so fast that they disappeared from view completely after leaving the earth's atmosphere. If you look at the beginning of the movie you can see that they were indeed traveling.

laughing laughing laughing

http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc384/King_Bradley/billswhisgohome.png

Remind me again, who's reaching? Oh yeah, YOU ARE. I didn't realize Earth's atmosphere was only 100 feet above the surface. Also what the hell is that light I circled?

You could try to make the argument that they're entering hyperspace like Silver Surfer might.

But that wouldn't explain how they get to King Kai's planet in another dimension.

Also if you noticed, Bills was riding on Whis' back when they went to King Kai's planet, and when they left Earth.

Also why does Whis always summon his staff when they fly somewhere?

Your gif of Bills and Whis flying is when they went to KING KAI's planet that exist in ANOTHER DIMENSION.

They probably teleported off screen. The fact is the planet Bills and Whis live on is in the same universe as Earth. It doesn't matter if they were light speeders, they still wouldn't be able get to King Kai's planet without teleporting there

Seriously I understand desperation is getting the better of you but try to keep some, even just a little cohesion in your post.

No, you need to read. Your 'interpretation' is as biased and nonsensical as it can get. Galaxy's herald my rage blast destroying the galaxy is fact according to everyone, not just me.

"... And the galaxy swept clean" not "the galaxy swept clean of the Annihilation wave" Learn to comprehend.

Galaxy swept clean of what? The freaking Annihilation Wave. What else would Galactus be trying to wipe the galaxy clean of?

Your Thanos wank is embarrassing

Show me one instance where it does.
DBZ Is a highly inconsistent anime/manga when it comes to how characters are portrayed. Characters on Namek were more impressive on panel and on screen than characters in later sagas.

The idea of condensing ki attacks is all good and well but there are several notable instances where characters from later sagas look weaker on panel or on screen than characters from earlier sagas.

Here's a noteworthy example, when 18 KO'd Vegeta by swinging Trunks into him.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140213212931/dragonball/images/f/fe/-18_swings_Vegeta_into_Trunks.jpg

DBZ fans will make up any excuse like saying 18 swung Trunks with the force of a planet, ironically without the entire surrounding landscape caving in on itself. Or say that Vegeta and Trunks were in weakened states even though Trunks was fine except for one hit he took from 17.

There's also the instance of a blood lusted Cell attacking Gohan, then missing and his punch leaving only a small hole in the ground.

So really, unless you have some irrefutable evidence of DBZ characters being light speed then you don't have much of an argument. The only argument you've come up with was how fast Bills and Whis could fly, even though Whis was doing all the work, and it's clearly teleporting when they go to another dimension and that Whis is clearly using his staff.

You also kept bringing up Goku's kamehameha wave against Cell, but your Instant Transmission theory has been debunked as well.

I said survived the blast from Omega, not fought with him. His armor and shields are part of his gear.

So you're essentially saying that Thanos needs his tech to survive a powerful blast.

Also you said that Omega's blast was All Out but again, nothing in the comic supports this.

Both DBZ fans and Thanos fans are notorious for making things up and you exceed both of those expectations laughing laughing

ZebusKing
Anyway I think I've had my fill of this cesspit of a thread. Responding and correcting Tyrant's dumbass posts is taking up too much time.

Asura solos, Bills is lucky enough to be along for the ride.

carver9
Bills solo.

Werewolf582
Wasn't Bill's stated as a galaxy buster? He stomps if so.

ZebusKing
Whis stated that galaxies vanished in an instant when Bills was angry. But that clearly isn't the case since he tried to destroy the Earth several times before Goku stopped him.

Also Bills didn't have enough energy to destroy the Earth after his fight with Goku despite using only 80% of his max power.

Bills is all hype with little to back it up. He was able to manhandle the Z Fighters but that's something anyone else here can do.

Asura solos. Bills would get man handled badly though.

God Cloth Seiya
Aren't you the same guy who said Iron man would beat SSJ3 Goku?

Or am I thinking of someone else?

ZebusKing
I recall saying that but mostly to troll DBZ fanboys and send them into a rage.

If you think that's something, you should see the Naruto vs SSJ 3 Goku comments.

God Cloth Seiya
Oh god no.

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Bills solo.

He's the weakest character here ermm

Werewolf582
I doubt a faster than light galaxy buster is a weak link.

ZebusKing
Except that he isn't faster than light or a galaxy buster. He couldn't even destroy the Earth after fighting Goku at 80%

carver9
Whis stated that galaxies vanished in an instant when Bills was angry. But that clearly isn't the case since he tried to destroy the Earth several times before Goku stopped him.

Also Bills didn't have enough energy to destroy the Earth after his fight with Goku despite using only 80% of his max power.

Bills is all hype with little to back it up. He was able to manhandle the Z Fighters but that's something anyone else here can do.

Asura solos. Bills would get man handled badly though.

When did he try to destroy Earth?

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley

No he isn't.

ZebusKing
After his fight with God Goku.

Werewolf582
But goku blocked it showing he has great durability. He also absorbed the blast.

carver9
After his fight with God Goku.

Lol...After his fight with Goku l he shot a blast at a piece of rock as a gift to Goku for giving him a fight. He didn't try to destroy earth.

laughing out loud

Time Immemorial
My computer picked up Maleware on the third page of this thread. It prolly needs to be looked into...

ZebusKing
Originally posted by carver9
Lol...After his fight with Goku l he shot a blast at a piece of rock as a gift to Goku for giving him a fight. He didn't try to destroy earth.

laughing out loud

http://videohub.ws/vv.php?Id=8a6d39458abba96ac5ff843c69fc6ee2

75:42

Bills: Then as promised, I'll destroy Earth.

76:19

Bills: Unfortunately, I've used up most of my stamina

Good job owning yourself dumbass

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Bentley

Actually Ausra and Darkseid are the two weaker ones.

Dramatic Gecko

He didn't blow up the planet because he enjoyed the fight and has a respect for Goku. He was being coy. Don't take everything so literal.

Time Immemorial

Actually you are wrong.

ZebusKing
LMFAO

ZebusKing
Actually you are wrong. I'd ask you to explain yourself but providing any type of cohesive argument may be beyond your capabilities.

Actually Ausra and Darkseid are the two weaker ones. Actually Asura is the most powerful person here, Darkseid could easily one shot Bills and probably kill Thanos too.

He didn't blow up the planet because he enjoyed the fight and has a respect for Goku. He was being coy. Don't take everything so literal. He didn't blow up the planet because he ran out of energy., That's what was stated, I don't care about your DBZ wank and speculation.

I'm sure he did have respect for Goku, but pretending like he was going to blow up the planet and then making a false claim of having no stamina or being a coy as you put it, serves absolutely no purpose.

Just DBZ fans making more BS excuses to wank even harder.

Sorry but Bills gets torn a new *******, good thing Asura is there to bail him out.

Time Immemorial
He was joking about running out of power.

Why would he blow the planet up when he respected Goku?

He said he has to blow up planet earth, and said he always keeps his promises, so he blows up a small part of it.

You miss the point and context of the humor of DBZ.

ZebusKing
Again, why would he joke? And if he was joking why would he lie about it?

It serves zero purpose and is out of his character.

I haven't missed any point or context. Bills running out of power is factual. The idea that he was joking is an excuse DBZ fans pulled out of their asses to wank Bills and make him seem more powerful then he really is.

Get real kids.

Dramatic Gecko
I'd ask you to explain yourself but providing any type of cohesive argument may be beyond your capabilities.

Actually Asura is the most powerful person here, Darkseid could easily one shot Bills and probably kill Thanos too.

He didn't blow up the planet because he ran out of energy., That's what was stated, I don't care about your DBZ wank and speculation.

I'm sure he did have respect for Goku, but pretending like he was going to blow up the planet and then making a false claim of having no stamina or being a coy as you put it, serves absolutely no purpose.

Just DBZ fans making more BS excuses to wank even harder.

Sorry but Bills gets torn a new *******, good thing Asura is there to bail him out.

Sorry, but Asura is all a big light show, even more than DBZ. His Fanbase consists of DBZ haters whose only tactic is to lowball and fight about DBZ feats and never provide feats for their character. Bills would wreck Thanos. Like it isn't even funny. I try to be nice to all the dumb people, and humour your lowballing tactics, but the truth is this: Thanos(with a highly arguable debate)>Bills >Darkseid>Asura.

You are just a fanboy who keeps praying for something to beat DBZ for some hate filled reason with no subjective view on the matter at all.

Edit: I meant Asura when I said Bills would wreck Thanos.

Dramatic Gecko

I haven't missed any point or context. Bills running out of power is factual. The idea that he was joking is an excuse DBZ fans pulled out of their asses to wank Bills and make him seem more powerful then he really is.

Get real kids.

You mad bro? He was going to destroy the Earth. he didn't lie. But when Goku was more formidable than he anticipated he decided not to. It would take hardly any energy for Bills to blow up a planet. If you argue that than literally everyone know you are an idiot.

ZebusKing
Sorry, but Asura is all a big light show, even more than DBZ. His Fanbase consists of DBZ haters whose only tactic is to lowball and fight about DBZ feats and never provide feats for their character. Bills would wreck Thanos. Like it isn't even funny. I try to be nice to all the dumb people, and humour your lowballing tactics, but the truth is this: Thanos(with a highly arguable debate)>Bills >Darkseid>Asura.

You are just a fanboy who keeps praying for something to beat DBZ for some hate filled reason with no subjective view on the matter at all. Good to see you have no credible argument. At least you finally decided to be quiet about this Bills nonsense after I owned you.

Don't feel bad, DBZ fans embarrass themselves on a regular basis. If the only excuse you had was the idea that Bills was joking with zero evidence, and then throwing out the low balling card, then it's obvious you've lost this argument.

Darkseid>>Thanos, let me know when Thanos can bust planets or spank teams of herald level characters

Bills = fights at 80%, can't blow up the Earth afterwards

The difference between you and I, I have actual facts, you have nonsense that you pulled out of your ass and can't back up.

ZebusKing
I just noticed your banner also states that you're so f*cking high right now, that explains alot lol.

Dramatic Gecko
Good to see you have no credible argument. At least you finally decided to be quiet about this Bills nonsense after I owned you.

Don't feel bad, DBZ fans embarrass themselves on a regular basis. If the only excuse you had was the idea that Bills was joking with zero evidence, and then throwing out the low balling card, then it's obvious you've lost this argument.

Darkseid>>Thanos, let me know when Thanos can bust planets or spank teams of herald level characters

Bills = fights at 80%, can't blow up the Earth afterwards

The difference between you and I, I have actual facts, you have nonsense that you pulled out of your ass and can't back up.

The difference between you and I... I have a brain. Thanos CAN bust Planets and Spank Herald Level Characters, he destroyed half the universe with a wave of his hand once... what are you even going on about? I like DBZ, I will own it. But I also know that Silver age and Supeman Prime are stronger than they are. Unlike you I can look at the matter from more than one perspective. Unlike you I have common sense and understand humour like Bills was using. There is no proof for sarcasm... you can just tell, unless you are Sheldon Cooper. And I always said that Thanos is more than Bills from the beginning twit. I had Asura at the bottom two.

Asura is in the debating range of SSJ Goku, Bills beat SSJ3 Goku... with a single finger.

Dramatic Gecko
I just noticed your banner also states that you're so f*cking high right now, that explains alot lol.

Yeah it is so Amazing... *sheds man tear*

ZebusKing
The difference between you and I... I have a brain. Thanos CAN bust Planets and Spank Herald Level Characters, he destroyed half the universe with a wave of his hand once... what are you even going on about? I like DBZ, I will own it. But I also know that Silver age and Supeman Prime are stronger than they are. Unlike you I can look at the matter from more than one perspective. Unlike you I have common sense and understand humour like Bills was using. There is no proof for sarcasm... you can just tell, unless you are Sheldon Cooper. And I always said that Thanos is more than Bills from the beginning twit. I had Asura at the bottom two.

Asura is in the debating range of SSJ Goku, Bills beat SSJ3 Goku... with a single finger. You're just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Thanos has NEVER busted a planet by himself, the only time he did was with DRAX making it a DUAL feat.

Same with Surfer, he busted a planet once WITH Morg and WITH Ravenous. Never by himself.

Thanos can spank Herald level characters, Thanos has NEVER fought four Herald level characters at the same time and could only be defeated with BFR.

Do you read comics? No I didn't think so. That's ok, most people on Foreign Cinema don't read comics and I end up having to educate them.

Seriously just shut up, it was funny at first but you're wearing thin now.

Dramatic Gecko
Just did a background check... indeed Thanos seems overrated. Saying he isn't a planet buster though just puts Bills on top. Because Asura while devastatingly destructive and yet another planet buster, is comparable to lesser characters of Z than Bills.

ZebusKing
Thanos isn't a planet buster but he doesn't need to be. Bills doesn't have the physical stats or the power output to hurt him.

Bills = all hooplah

Even if you don't agree with Bills being gassed after his fight, he hasn't done anything to put himself above planet busting status other than power scaling and the fact that he's stronger than said DBZ characters that make claims of destroying solar systems.

ZebusKing
Anyway I really am done. Agree to disagree, sorry things got out of hand Gecko, no hard feelings.

Dramatic Gecko
Anyway I really am done. Agree to disagree, sorry things got out of hand Gecko, no hard feelings.

Yeah we've made our points, people will just have to read and agree or disagree. I actually don't mind arguing with you. It seems more fulfilling than arguing with say... quanchi or a certain other I won't name.

Time Immemorial

Get real kids.

The god power seemed limitless on his end. As stated, it's different from ki, and not ki based power.

Him fighting at 80% means he was not using all his power.

Does not mean he ran out of power.

Time Immemorial
Thanos isn't a planet buster but he doesn't need to be. Bills doesn't have the physical stats or the power output to hurt him.

Bills = all hooplah

Even if you don't agree with Bills being gassed after his fight, he hasn't done anything to put himself above planet busting status other than power scaling and the fact that he's stronger than said DBZ characters that make claims of destroying solar systems.

He was blowing up planets at the dinner table with his finger while not even being present. Considering Whis was much stronger then him and told the Z crew he could take out solar systems, I am inclined to believe him.

ZebusKing
The entire solar system claim is usually taken out of context. It may be possible for certain DBZ characters to destroy solar systems but it would more likely involve a character, say Cell for example, destroying the core of a star and causing a chain reaction.

Rather than just creating a blast that would engulf a star.

Time Immemorial
True but he was the 7th God of Destruction, I think that was kind of his jobwink

ScreamPaste
The entire solar system claim is usually taken out of context. It may be possible for certain DBZ characters to destroy solar systems but it would more likely involve a character, say Cell for example, destroying the core of a star and causing a chain reaction.

Rather than just creating a blast that would engulf a star. I don't think any DBZ character could actually destroy a star, lol. It'd be much more likely they'd destroy each planet in the solar system individually, thus 'destroying it', if a DBZ character were to do so, like what Buu was doing, teleporting around breaking things.

Cell's claim doesn't mean much.

Bro SMASH
Asura is in the debating range of SSJ Goku

I just want to know, how much DO you know about Asura?

ZebusKing
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
I don't think any DBZ character could actually destroy a star, lol. It'd be much more likely they'd destroy each planet in the solar system individually, thus 'destroying it', if a DBZ character were to do so, like what Buu was doing, teleporting around breaking things.

Cell's claim doesn't mean much. It's more on the lines of throwing DBZ fans a bone. I let them have their solar system claim, not that it means much.

Epicurus
I already read it, you haven't apparently. The blast from Galactus in Annihilation, the one that Surfer flew from, destroyed 3 solar systems.

THIS WAS CONFIRMED IN ANNIHILATION

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/47437/1308821-galactusshockwave1oz9.jpg

No where in ANY comic does it state Galactus destroyed a galaxy. It stated that when Annihilation Wave across the galaxy was swept clean, NOT BY GALACTUS NUKING THE GALAXY.

Also where does it state that Omega is 2x as powerful as Galactus? I'm reading Infinity Abyss right now on Marvel Unlimited and Genis Vell states that Omega's power dwarfs the original, not that he's 2x as powerful.

More importantly, where does it state that Omega blasted Thanos at full power? Which someone claimed earlier? Oh yeah it never did

Thanos fanboys are almost as bad as DBZ fanboys when it comes to making sh*t up.
Your own oversized scan says that the "Galactus obliteration perimeter encompasses 3 star systems and does not slow down". Which means it was expanding beyond three solar systems.

Nope, the panels just stated that "it swept the galaxy clean".
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/thanos_004.jpg

You're one to talk about fanboys taking things out of context, given your severely lacking reading comprehension.
No it doesn't. The only thing here that's been referenced is that the Annihilation Wave across the galaxy was destroyed.

What dumbasses are trying to imply is that Galactus blast single handedly destroyed the Annihilation Wave, which is utter horse shit.

What actually happened was that Galactus destroyed the Annihilation Wave within a few solar systems. . The rest of the Annihilation Wave signed a treaty to back off the Kree.
Calm down, bruv. I understand that neither reading comprehension nor being truthful is your strongest suit, but no need to go all internet warrior over such a small issue.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Bro SMASH
I just want to know, how much DO you know about Asura?

Asura is a reminiscent of the four or six? armed hindi or buhdist demi god, he wrecks starfleets and busts planet sized bosses. Granted he does it like a boss but his feats a replicable by most everyone here, just not with as much screaming and quick time actioning. (he literally out does Dragon Ball in screaming... now that is acredible feat.)

ZebusKing
Your own oversized scan says that the "Galactus obliteration perimeter encompasses 3 star systems and does not slow down". Which means it was expanding beyond three solar systems.

Nope, the panels just stated that "it swept the galaxy clean".
http://i238.photobucket.com/albums/ff240/Branlactus/Raw%20power/thanos_004.jpg

You're one to talk about fanboys taking things out of context, given your severely lacking reading comprehension.

Calm down, bruv. I understand that neither reading comprehension nor being truthful is your strongest suit, but no need to go all internet warrior over such a small issue.

Arguments over dude, I'm sorry it took you a week to conjure, type and formulate a post. Maybe that's why stupid people like yourself should stay off the internet.

1st of all you're making the assumption that Galactus destroyed the entire Annihilation Wave. I guess you didn't read the end of Annihilation when they signed a treaty with the Kree.

I guess you also didn't see freaking Nova, Phyla and dozens of others survive that same supposed galaxy destroying blast.

"Galaxy Swept Clean" Does this mean that every inch of the galaxy was destroyed?

No, you'd have to make the assumption that the Annihilation Wave was spread across the entire galaxy, which wasn't the case.

The difference between us, I actually read the comic, I actually know the context. YOU do not and trying to talk shit about reading comprehension when you didn't even read the comic in the first place is really back firing on you.

It doesn't matter anyway, Even if you still think the entire galaxy was engulfed by Galaxy, the argument originally made when The Tyrant was wanking Thanos was that Thanos survived a galaxy busting attack, which isn't remotely impressive considering he was already dead, and that it wasn't a concentrated blast and was spread out across the galaxy.

Considering this me throwing you a bone.

Epicurus
Arguments over dude, I'm sorry it took you a week to conjure, type and formulate a post. Maybe that's why stupid people like yourself should stay off the internet.

1st of all you're making the assumption that Galactus destroyed the entire Annihilation Wave. I guess you didn't read the end of Annihilation when they signed a treaty with the Kree.

I guess you also didn't see freaking Nova, Phyla and dozens of others survive that same supposed galaxy destroying blast.

"Galaxy Swept Clean" Does this mean that every inch of the galaxy was destroyed?

No, you'd have to make the assumption that the Annihilation Wave was spread across the entire galaxy, which wasn't the case.

The difference between us, I actually read the comic, I actually know the context. YOU do not and trying to talk shit about reading comprehension when you didn't even read the comic in the first place is really back firing on you.

It doesn't matter anyway, Even if you still think the entire galaxy was engulfed by Galaxy, the argument originally made when The Tyrant was wanking Thanos was that Thanos survived a galaxy busting attack, which isn't remotely impressive considering he was already dead, and that it wasn't a concentrated blast and was spread out across the galaxy.

Considering this me throwing you a bone.
Maybe the internet means everything to you, but I actually have a life.

Nope, I know for a fact that he didn't destroy all of them because:
1)The Negative Zone constantly revives the dead, and
2)The Wave featured in Hickman's Fantastic Four, where Johnny Storm led them into battle against the Kree. Incidentally, they were getting their asses beaten by the Kree this time, and it too Galactus to save the day.

Plot. Nova has the Novaforce protecting him.

Read the scan. It says it all.

The difference between us is that you have not the first clue as to what powerlevel a fed Galactus operates upon. And he was fed here, since he performed that attack after absorbing the energy from those PC-containers.

Consider this me being generous enough not to e-stomp you like the annoying little e-cockroach you are, sock.

ZebusKing
No one is denying that Galactus is capable of destroying a galaxy, he clearly is.

Only if that's what happened in Annihilation, which clearly isn't the case. Unless of course you still think the Annihilation Wave was in every inch of the galaxy when...it wasn't.

Galactus wasn't fed, Surfer had just freed him, where does it show him absorbing energy? Scans? Because it certainly isn't in Annihilation 5 or 6.

Epicurus
And here I thought you had read the comics.laughing out loud

http://s3.postimg.org/es1a2j0wf/222119_1072276_1071080_annihilation6_004_super_s.jpg

The scans posted previously clearly state that the blast had reached 3 solar systems and was going beyond, and eventually spanned the galaxy. erm

Thanos has survived a black hole. He has also survived shots from beings like the Maker and Odin. He also tanked a point blank scream from Black Bolt in Infinity. You know, the guy who can tear open a parsecs wide hole in space with his scream. It's pretty obvious that at his best he has insane durability feats.

Come on.

ZebusKing
And here I thought you had read the comics.laughing out loud

http://s3.postimg.org/es1a2j0wf/222119_1072276_1071080_annihilation6_004_super_s.jpg

The scans posted previously clearly state that the blast had reached 3 solar systems and was going beyond, and eventually spanned the galaxy. erm

Thanos has survived a black hole. He has also survived shots from beings like the Maker and Odin. He also tanked a point blank scream from Black Bolt in Infinity. You know, the guy who can tear open a parsecs wide hole in space with his scream. It's pretty obvious that at his best he has insane durability feats.

Come on.

laughing laughing

It never stated anything about spanning the galaxy. It stated that it encompassed 3 solar systems and wasn't slowing down. In case you're wondering the galaxies can contain anywhere from 400 billion to 100 trillion solar systems. Even if it was a small galaxy at the rate that blast was going it probably would of taken at minimum a few days to cover every inch of the galaxy. But again, his ability to destroy a galaxy isn't question here.

If this is the scan of Thanos surviving a black hole.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/goku-vs-thanos-and-darkseid-23174.jpg

His ship was clearly outside the event horizon.

Thanos was knocked out by the Maker.

As far as Odin and Black Bolt go, no one said Thanos didn't have damage soak, the argument made was that Thanos can survive a galaxy busting attack which is out of context, because even if you wanted to assume Galactus did wipe out the galaxy the attack is spread out as oppose to a concentrated attack.

Epicurus
laughing laughing

It never stated anything about spanning the galaxy. It stated that it encompassed 3 solar systems and wasn't slowing down. In case you're wondering the galaxies can contain anywhere from 400 billion to 100 trillion solar systems. Even if it was a small galaxy at the rate that blast was going it probably would of taken at minimum a few days to cover every inch of the galaxy. But again, his ability to destroy a galaxy isn't question here.

If this is the scan of Thanos surviving a black hole.

http://lounge.moviecodec.com/images/attachment/goku-vs-thanos-and-darkseid-23174.jpg

His ship was clearly outside the event horizon.

Thanos was knocked out by the Maker.

As far as Odin and Black Bolt go, no one said Thanos didn't have damage soak, the argument made was that Thanos can survive a galaxy busting attack which is out of context, because even if you wanted to assume Galactus did wipe out the galaxy the attack is spread out as oppose to a concentrated attack.
This is stupid. You're going to great lengths to avoid admitting that it was a galactic-scale attack. I mean what's even the point of referencing the largest galaxy known on record?

You do realize that the blast was obviously expanding at an ftl rate? It encompassed 3 solar systems immediately after Galactus' ""Herald my Rage" proclamation. It's no surprise that it would wipe the galaxy clean within a matter of few hours.

Nope, his ship was disintegrated by the blast. Thanos survived the black hole with minimal injury to his own person, as he himself later admits to Gamora.

Their second encounter, he traded blows with her, tanked her hits and defeated her.

Okay, if you want to argue that the blast was spread out and not concentrated, I can understand that. But there is no need to lowball Galactus' feat for that matter.

ZebusKing
No one is low balling Galactus, in fact I've already stated several times that it's in his ability to destroy a galaxy, the only thing that's questionable is that instance which a certain Thanos fan wanker brought up.

Even if it was going at a FTL rate it would of still taken a minimum of days if not longer to ecompass every corner of the galaxy.

No, his ship was clearly outside the event horizon. His ship was destroyed, he sustained damage, but there is absolutely no evidence that Thanos was in the black hole when it collapsed.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>