Cade Skywalker and Darth Bane vs Satele Shan and Revan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

NewGuy01
Revan as of Star Wars: The Old Republic

Satele Shan as of The Old Republic: Fatal Alliance

V.S

Darth Bane as of Darth Bane: Dynasty of Evil

Cade Skywalker as of Legacy: War

Intrepid37
Team 2 rapes.

carthage
Team 2 slaughterhouse

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Team 2 rapes.

Back it up broski.

DarthAnt66
Cade's good, but not as good or experienced as Revan or Shan. And Bane's not going to be able to carry his team alone.

Nephthys
Team 1 imo.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Cade's good, but not as good or experienced as Revan or Shan. And Bane's not going to be able to carry his team alone.

Feat-Wise he's better than Shan in most areas.

Astor Ebligis
could be close. cade's the weak link for sure.

Nephthys
Not really. Cade's feat of tanking a building self-destructing around him is one of the better defensive Force feats I can recall.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Nephthys
Not really. Cade's feat of tanking a building self-destructing around him is one of the better defensive Force feats I can recall.
Barrier would never come into play here.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Nephthys

You're more than aware that I've only read the first volume of Legacy Nephtys and yet you insist on spoiling the series for me!

Nephthys
Well why the hell are you posting in a Cade thread, stating opinions about Cade's ability if you don't want to know his feats? Honestly. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
You're more than aware that I've only read the first volume of Legacy Nephtys and yet you insist on spoiling the series for me!
Krayt dies. Cade lives. Sazen dies. Talon lives.
/thread

S_W_LeGenD
Revan is the most powerful individual in this contest and Satele can block a lightsaber strike with bare hands. I think Team 2 is superior.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Barrier would never come into play here.

Why, because neither Revan nor Satele prefer to attack with the Force than a lightsaber? Oh wait, they do.

NewGuy01
Force Protection bubble also defends against lightsabers. Satele also used the technique to protect herself from the vacuum of space, it's really a handy power.

DarthAnt66
Revan uses it too.
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/3728505-5911287690-revan.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/3728504-4291501122-shiel.gif
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11114/111140132/3728507-2442472893-bubbl.gif

ares834
Revan solos. no expression

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Revan...solo's Bane and Cade? No, probably not. erm

Nephthys
Originally posted by ares834

Are you trolling?

ares834
I posted the calc a few days ago. Malak can move at like mach 1000 and he was bested by Revan. Revan casually blitzes Bane and Cade.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
totes roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nephthys
Seems legit.

carthage
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Revan is the most powerful individual in this contest and Satele can block a lightsaber strike with bare hands. I think Team 2 is superior.

Most powerful if you count the hordes of quotes you can mine to make up for his lack of tangible feats.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by ares834
To be fair, he probably could.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Bane has much better feats than Revan (speed, TK, lightning, tutaminis), comparable accolades, and is basically the Sith's version of The Chosen One (the Sith'ari).

He is better than Revan.

DarthAnt66
lol.
His tutaminis is not superior.
His lightning is irrelevant.
His best TK feat is on Lethon.

Astor Ebligis
1. Yes it is. Full body tutaminis on a planetary scale being performed over a period of hours, whilst simultaneously redirecting the lightning across the entire planet.

2. Wrong.

3. And?

Nephthys
Revan should be capable of absorbing and reflecting Banes lightning imo. Considering he did so to Nyriss'.

Also I consider Banes best TK feat to be on Tython where he disintegrates a dozen technobeasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.