Freezas army vs The X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Freeza
Zarbon
Jeice
Guldo
Captain Ginyu
Recoome
Dodoria
Burter

vs

Hellion
Banshee
Magma
Tabitha
Cable
Jean Grey (non Phoenix)
Storm
Cannonball

Who wins?

Wei Phoenix
Giving the X-Men such a weak team in comparison is going to give DBZ the victory. The only chance they have is Jean via telepathy and shutting them down. I doubt this is God Cable so DBZ for the vast majority.

God Cloth Seiya
Well I didn't want to give the xmen Juggernaut, Magneto, and some other op members.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Well I didn't want to give the xmen Juggernaut, Magneto, and some other op members.

So a team with a planet buster against a team with nonplanet busters is fair? What does Banshee and Boom Boom bring to the table at all?

God Cloth Seiya
I thought the level of telepaths with even it out.

Wei Phoenix
Cable has limited to no TP unless this is God Cable or X-Man IIRC. Non-Phoenix Jean has too much of a heavy team to carry. I don't think lightning or flash freezes are going to stop Frieza. Not sure what Magma does either. There are no real heavy hitters on the X-Men. They get slaughtered.

Dramatic Gecko
Plus Frieza is telekinetic like Gene.

Why not Juggernaut or Magneto? Just imagine Juggernaut vs Recoome. Plus we have Guldo Telepath vs Gene. Telekinetic planet buster Frieza vs the Awesome Magneto. Would've been a much better fight.

Q99
Colossus-Juggernaut would be a good one to have. Magneto. Hope. Rogue (if she absorbs the power from many allies, she becomes uber, *and* can then drain enemies). Emma Frost. Namor, of course! Heck, Cyclops brings a lot more to the table than most of these, at least he has high offense.

Pretty much the Extinction team, in other words.

Cable's had a couple power levels. At his strongest, he was able to put up a good fight against Silver Surfer.

Tech-Cable (when he used forcefields and advanced tech to replicate TK and TP to an extent. His tech-tp could hack their scouters and mess with them ^^) is less powerful, but still quite formidable... against lesser foes, obviously no match for Freiza.

This team gets slaughtered.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.