Lex Luther and Tony Stark switch places for 10 years

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
What happens?

Wei Phoenix
Lexcorp becomes a good company working with the JLA and so on while Stark Enterprises gets into more shady dealings until the Avengers or someone exposes them for the criminals that they are but Lex still finds a way to save face for his company?

God Cloth Seiya
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
Lexcorp becomes a good company working with the JLA and so on while Stark Enterprises gets into more shady dealings until the Avengers or someone exposes them for the criminals that they are but Lex still finds a way to save face for his company? When I say witch places I mean they take on each other's jobs.

Lex becomes an avenger
Tony tries to fight the JLA

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
When I say witch places I mean they take on each other's jobs.

Lex becomes an avenger
Tony tries to fight the JLA

Then things stay the same but they're just altered by their personality. Tony is still evil but can never kill Superman or the JLA, Lex will be a strong member on the team.

pym-ftw
Tony has better suits than lex, but he isn't as broad an academician as lex.

Lex falls behind the big guns with his enemy not having a big green off-switch

MicCheck
I think Lex in charge of Stark Industries would of put Oscorp out of business, than Lex would of taken the same place that Osbourne did in Dark Reign, except he'd may be President by then.

Stark in charge of Lex Corp would probably made tech for the JLA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.