Galen Marek VS Darth Baras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Galen Marek (Death Star) VS Darth Baras aka the false voice of the emporer

carthage
Paras wins

Nephthys
Baras was actually extremely powerful. This is a good fight.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I think i'll go with Baras in a very close fight.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by carthage
Paras wins a fatass can beat a sith apprentice that almost killed palpatine and severely injured vader? Also I'm pretty sure vader is stronger then Baras so

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by PTforthewin
a fatass can beat a sith apprentice that almost killed palpatine and severely injured vader? Also I'm pretty sure vader is stronger then Baras so
Actually Galen didn't almost kill Sidious. SWTCE notes that Galen was ultimately no match for Sidious.

Also, Vader's supposed superiority over Baras is not a convincing claim. Baras comfortably stalemated Satele Shan and disciplined Darth Angral; Baras is undoubtedly a very powerful Sith Lord.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Actually Galen didn't almost kill Sidious. SWTCE notes that Galen was ultimately no match for Sidious.

Also, Vader's supposed superiority over Baras is not a convincing claim. Baras comfortably stalemated Satele Shan and disciplined Darth Angral; Baras is undoubtedly a very powerful Sith Lord. starkiller had the potential to be stronger then palpatine

PTforthewin
starkiller had the potential to be stronger then palpatine the emporers wrath defeated Baras and starkiller is far stronger then the emporers wrath

Oneness
the emporers wrath defeated Baras and starkiller is far stronger then the emporers wrath I concur because Starkiller had a potential as great as Plagueis, Exar Kun, Kyp Durron, or Luke Skywalker.

Plagueis was the product of breeding force sensitives, Exar Kun and Kyp Durron, and Darth Zannah were all freaks slightly more so than Sidious, Bane, and Tenebrae (dark side corruption gave him his skills and powers).

Starkiller was literally the offspring of two Jedi Knights.

Nephthys
the emporers wrath defeated Baras and starkiller is far stronger then the emporers wrath

I wouldn't say that. The Wrath is rather incredible.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by Oneness
Starkiller was literally the offspring of two Jedi Knights.

Tigris was the offspring of a Dark Jedi and a reformed Dark Jedi. He couldn't use the Force at all.

Having one or even both parents be Force-sensitive is no guarantee their offspring will inherit it.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD

Also, Vader's supposed superiority over Baras is not a convincing claim. Baras comfortably stalemated Satele Shan and disciplined Darth Angral; Baras is undoubtedly a very powerful Sith Lord. darth angral is little more then an average sith lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.