Shaak Ti (TFU) VS General Grievous (Season 2 of clone wars)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Shaak ti during the jedi purge or general grievous during season 2 of starwars the clone wars (CGI)

Intrepid37
Eh.

Lord Stark
Anyform of non-exhausted Shaak Ti is superior to Grievous as per Dooku.

Intrepid37
Grievous stomps.

Lord Stark
"Do I need to demonstrate what responses you can expect from Shaak Ti or Obi-Wan Kenobi? From Mace Windu or, stars help you, Yoda?"

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Lord Stark
"Do I need to demonstrate what responses you can expect from Shaak Ti or Obi-Wan Kenobi? From Mace Windu or, stars help you, Yoda?"
Grievous challenged Dooku. You think Ti's gonna challenge Dooku?

The_Tempest
Shaak Ti is superior to Grievous

thumb up

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Grievous challenged Dooku. You think Ti's gonna challenge Dooku?

You mean after after Dooku flat out states that Shaak Ti would defeat him?

Intrepid37
You mean after after Dooku flat out states that Shaak Ti would defeat him?
How 'bout you answer my question, bro? Would Ti pressure Dooku?

The_Tempest
Labyrinth alleges that "there had been times" Dooku was hard-pressed to outduel Grievous. I'm sure that, under certain circumstances, Ti might be a pain in the ass in a sword fight. But we're talking about averages and generalities here. And Dooku would shitstomp Grievous.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Labyrinth alleges that "there had been times" Dooku was hard-pressed to outduel Grievous. I'm sure that, under certain circumstances, Ti might be a pain in the ass in a sword fight. But we're talking about averages and generalities here. And Dooku would shitstomp Grievous.
lol

The_Tempest
thumb up

carthage
Grievous and all of his inconsistently depicted forms loses

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Intrepid37
How 'bout you answer my question, bro? Would Ti pressure Dooku?

Yes. If Ti can pressure Galen Marek she can pressure Tyranus.

Galan007
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Labyrinth alleges that "there had been times" Dooku was hard-pressed to outduel Grievous. I'm sure that, under certain circumstances, Ti might be a pain in the ass in a sword fight. But we're talking about averages and generalities here. And Dooku would shitstomp Grievous. thumb up

Pre-TCW, I would have likely argued that Grievous would put up one helluva fight against Dooku in a duel--especially given his battle against Mace during LoE, wherein he not only fared well against Windu, but also adapted a version of Vaapad on the fly after seeing it used for a few seconds.

But sadly, TCW consistently portrayed Grievous as a mediocre nuisance at best--certainly no real threat to any Jedi of note(did he win any battles during TCW solo..?) So yeah, nowadays Dooku'd trounce GG rather effortlessly, imo. thumb up

As for this fight: Shaak Ti wins. Handily. thumb up

Intrepid37
Yes. If Ti can pressure Galen Marek she can pressure Tyranus.
Ti didn't even pressure Anakin.

For the record, I don't necessarily believe that Grievous is better than her, I'm simply trying to get it through your skull that Dooku's words are unsupported, inconsistent, and almost certainly fallible and shouldn't be relied on if you want to make a reasonable argument.

Darth Martin
Yes. If Ti can pressure Galen Marek she can pressure Tyranus. When did Marek become close to Tyranus as a duelist?

We're talking about a Sith Lord who would repeatedly spar with the likes of Grievous and survive encounters against both Kenobi and Skywalker, all the while holding his own.

Nalaniel
Shaak Ti. The Clone Wars Grievous didn't impress me much...

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Galan007
(did he win any battles during TCW solo..?)

There was one Jedi he beat. Fisto's fomer Padawan in Season 1. Can't remember his name, but it was the same episode when Fisto dueled Grievous.

Nalaniel
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
There was one Jedi he beat. Fisto's fomer Padawan in Season 1. Can't remember his name, but it was the same episode when Fisto dueled Grievous.

Nahdar Vebb?

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Nalaniel
Nahdar Vebb?

Yeah I think that was him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.