Galen Marek, Starkiller clone Vs Darth Bane, Darth Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WildBantha88
Galen Marek TFU
Starkiller clone TFU2

Bane and Zannah Doe

Fight takes place on neutral ground.

who would win

Astor Ebligis
Team 2, but T1 put up a good fight.

PTforthewin
Galen Solo's

carthage
Team 2 quite easily imo

Nephthys
Zannah tentacle-rapes.

Intrepid37
Not without a nexus handy.

Nephthys
I'm sure Bane would be happy to give her some extra power. Maybe let her Force Drain him or something.

Intrepid37
Zannah doesn't know Force Drain.

DarthAnt66
If average Dark Jedi knew drain, Zaanah does.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
If average Dark Jedi knew drain, Zaanah does.
I guess Savage knows Drain, then, taught to him by Maul who apparantly also knows Drain.

Nephthys
Zannah has access to the teachings of Freedon "has knowledge of all Jedi and Sith powers, including those abilities still hidden in ancient holocrons and tomes' Nadd. I'm pretty sure she knows how to do Force Drain. Malak knew Force Drain for Bandons sakes.

DarthAnt66
Palpatine would have no reason to teach Maul drain.
Zaanah would need to know drain if the Sith later on like Palpatine knew about it.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Nephthys
Zannah has access to the teachings of Freedon "has knowledge of all Jedi and Sith powers, including those abilities still hidden in ancient holocrons and tomes' Nadd. I'm pretty sure she knows how to do Force Drain. Malak knew Force Drain for Bandons sakes.
Bane knew Drain, but had to amp himself on Andeddu's Temple just to kill a dozen goons. Zannah using it is stretching, but draining Bane without an amp? LOL.

Nephthys
Bane used an extremely powerful and Force-intensive version of Drain, draining multiple people to withered husks. Zannah is just taking a bit of extra power to fuel her tendrils.

Intrepid37
Bane used an extremely powerful and Force-intensive version of Drain, draining multiple people to withered husks. Zannah is just taking a bit of extra power to fuel her tendrils.
Drain is Drain, supported by Bane saying that the technique is extremely difficult to use midst of combat.

Nephthys
No its not. Zannah can just use the variation that Malak does, a simple drain that's not a huge Death Field.

Intrepid37
No its not. Zannah can just use the variation that Malak does, a simple drain that's not a huge Death Field.
Prove it. Also Lol at Zannah draining Bane without dying in the process.

PTforthewin
Marek had the potential to become more powerful then palpatine

WildBantha88
Zannah was never stated to be able to use drain or shown to use it so saying that she can use drain is just pulling things outa ur ass.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Prove it. Also Lol at Zannah draining Bane without dying in the process.

Lol, its just like how theres the basic bolt of lightning from your hand Force Lightning and theres the storm of lightning from above Force Storm. The second is just an extremely powerful version of the same basic technique. Just like how theres Krayt or Malaks or even Jaden Korr's basic Force Drain that siphons a bit of Force power and theres Banes big old dome of death-drain that turns people into withered husks.

Not every version of Force Drain is some insta-kill.

Originally posted by WildBantha88
Zannah was never stated to be able to use drain or shown to use it so saying that she can use drain is just pulling things outa ur ass.

As I said, she has access to Naga Sadows techniques, who knew it. And Bane had access to Revans techniques, who also knew it.

WildBantha88

As I said, she has access to Naga Sadows techniques, who knew it. And Bane had access to Revans techniques, who also knew it.

Okay? Having access to knowledge doesn't mean she actually practiced the skill and is able to use it. She still never showed any skill with the power and was never stated to have skill with it

Nephthys
Why the hell wouldn't she learn the skill? It is Zannahs job to pass on that knowledge to future Sith as per the RoT. She cannot do that if shes doesn't know the ability. Especially since techniques like that are her specialty.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Her knowing the ability and her consistently using said ability in combat are 2 different things tho.

Nephthys
Consistently? All I'm suggesting is her using it once at the start to get some extra power from Bane.

Also, as I said Malak could use the technique and could do so consistently and in battle. I would imagine Zannah being better with the Force than freaking Malak.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
i'm saying it would be out of character for zannah to use an ability that she never uses in combat. It's like me saying Sidious would force maelstrom the hell out of people just because he knows it. Just because Zannah>Malak in the force, doesn't mean Zannah would use drain in combat like malak does.

Emperordmb
Team two takes this one.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I agree.

Emperordmb
Another thing to consider is Zannah's illusions compared to Starkiller's emotional instability.

The_Tempest
Why the hell wouldn't she learn the skill? It is Zannahs job to pass on that knowledge to future Sith as per the RoT. She cannot do that if shes doesn't know the ability. Especially since techniques like that are her specialty.

And she might have learned it in the ensuing decades post-Bane.

Nephthys
It only took Bane a week to learn everything in Revans holocron and mostly that was complex rituals, though we know he learned Force techniques as well. Zannah had twenty odd years to study Freedon Nadd's texts. Plus as I said, techniques like Force Drain are her specialty.

Astor Ebligis
It only took Bane a week to learn everything in Revans holocron and mostly that was complex rituals, though we know he learned Force techniques as well. Zannah had twenty odd years to study Freedon Nadd's texts. Plus as I said, techniques like Force Drain are her specialty.

To be fair, while that argument might seem to work, it really doesn't. Bane basically learns things in a span of weeks what it takes others lifetimes to learn, whether we're talking about knowledge of the Force from holocrons, lightsaber form combinations, or the application of force powers.

Nephthys
You're overstating things. Zannah is even more powerful than Bane is, I don't see why her learning rate wouldn't be as much as half as good as his.

Considering the more esoteric techniques Zannah demonstrates, I find it likely she would have learned the more basic Force Drain ability.

Astor Ebligis
His learning rate isn't just due to his force potential, or even his natural aptitude with specific skills. We know that he was also extraordinarily intelligent, and just seemed to have a genius's ability to learn things.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.