(Naruto) Itachi Uchiha_Vs Guns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EmptyHearted
(Naruto) Itachi Uchiha_Vs Guns

Ok it been it says by the creator of the series. That any kind of guns can kill everyone in Naurto series.

If anyone whom has gun or even a tank can solo the whole series.

It a true??

So_one of the toughest ninjas from the Naruto series. Must fight 30 men with M16 machine guns. Those men are hight level train Killers hire to kill_itachi uchiha

If_itachi uchiha survive against those men. He must now face a Tank that stand in front him._

So basically_itachi uchiha must face men with Guns.

BloodRain
Might just fall under the "tanks massive energy and blunt force, gets stabbed by a knife" trope.

Wasn't that quote made very early on?

EmptyHearted
Originally posted by BloodRain
Might just fall under the "tanks massive energy and blunt force, gets stabbed by a knife" trope.

Wasn't that quote made very early on?

Bloodrain say that again? I did not get it.

I am not sure bit I heard someone says anyone with guns can take out anyone in Naurto.

BloodRain
Think about all the times in fiction where a guy gets punched through several walls and into a car that explodes, only for him to shrug it off. But some mook with a knife or standard gun can still cause fatal damage to him.

Guns are too slow against the more central main characters.

Bentley
If Itachi is actually touched by the bullets he should be hurt. There is no reason for him to be touched at all though.

Also the quote is downright false now because of the many character with regen introduced since the start of the series.

Q99
No, no he did not. Nothing of the sort.

He said if guns existed, they'd replace kunai. That's all. They're a superior sidearm and it'd become a world of gunslingers, but ninja are still superhumanly fast, and there's plenty of ninja too tough for guns like Raikage and Kakuzu.

A non-ninja with a gun with have no chance of hitting Itachi, and even a ninja with a gun would have a lot of trouble.

Keep in mind, the knives themselves are used by people who can punch through solid stone smile

Relatively early on, as part of an interview I've read, and as I said, it said they'd replace kunai. The quote is often exaggerated in the re-telling.

BloodRain
I meant by a normal knife Q and you know it >(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.