Huge Team War

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

USSJ
itachi
yamamoto
kenpachi
madara
ichigo
naruto
sasuke
aizen
ichigo
kid goku
king piccolo

vs

marco
barragan
blackbeard
third raikage
danzo
hashirama
kizaru
akainu
magneto 616
luke skywalker (eu)

StealthRanger
1. Wrong section
2. Luke or Magneto can solo Team 1. Bad thread

God Cloth Seiya
Its actually the right section.

StealthRanger
I thought it was in a different section stick out tongueek

Still, would have been if not for Luke and Magneto's inclusion, which makes it a huge stomp in Team 2's favor

God Cloth Seiya
King piccolo is a continent-moon buster, somewhere between that. Kid Goku beat him.

StealthRanger
Luke is superior to Vitiate who can wipe out all life on a planet on a subatomic level, Nihilus who can force drain whole planets and to Palpatine who mindwiped a trillion or so beings

Mangeto can react to and shield himdefl from herald tier beings like Thor and She-Hulk and even Phoenix

God Cloth Seiya
EU is bullshit. thumb up

StealthRanger
EU is canon :zaru

Deal with it fgt

God Cloth Seiya
I know its canon

Still bullshit though

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger

Deal with it fgt Not for long, kekekekekekekekeke.

StealthRanger
Whatever

Luke or Magneto can solo the HST and Part 1 Dragon Ball so they still sinch it for Team 2

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by StealthRanger

Deal with it fgt

Actually since Disney, EU is no longer Canon.

StealthRanger
Nothing official about that. Just some talk about streamlining canon or whatever

Classic jelly tactic :noworries

ShockAdin1
Aizen solos

StealthRanger
No

NemeBro
But reiatsu crush.

StealthRanger
But mind****

Or Magneto atomises him or whatever

ShockAdin1
lol Magneto couldn't even atomize Paulie Provenzano and he doesn't have 1/10 of Bleach characters durability

StealthRanger
Magneto can block attacks from Thor and She Hulk, even Phoenix. And he has relativistic reactions

Plus he's a lifewiper. Nothing in Bleach goes above city level (as far as non suicidal attacks go :maybe)

Or Luke mind****s him

DeadManWalkin
Team 1

StealthRanger
Originally posted by DeadManWalkin
Magneto can block attacks from Eric Matterson Thor, the same Thor that was getting thrashed by Spiderman, and from She Hulk back when she was a class 50. Even Phoenix, Green Phoenix who's the weakest version of Phoenix and a jobber.

>implies Spiderman isn't known for outliers
>ignores Masterson Thor has fought Gladiator on even grounds

No, deflecting attacks from Phoenix is a feat. Don't even try the CBR "SMvsFL" shit

Oh look, more low ends

Considering Iron Man is at least massively hypersonic, yeah

Lets just conveniently ignore him fighting herald tiers regularly, and tearing out Wolverine's skeleton amongst other such fun shit

Guess Wolverine and Captain America among others were just my imagination then, huh

*solo Bleach

ShockAdin1
Sorry, forgot my password, hold on

StealthRanger
Reported for socking

Caught in the act

ShockAdin1
Gladiator was holding back against Eric Matterson, Gladiator has actually beaten Thor. Spiderman has been able to harm Eric Matterson with punches

ERic Matterson Thor = slower than normal Thor, physically weaker, physically less durable

No, fighting Green Phoenix is nothing to be proud of. Most versions of Phoenix, Dark Phoenix, Rachel Summers, would atomize Magneto

None of these are low end feats, Magneto has never been someone known for having impressive reaction speed.

Iron Man wasn't hypersonic in Dark Seduction when he was beating Magneto's ass. He's not even hypersonic post Extremis either.

Magneto generally gets owned by Herald level characters. Namor, Black Bolt and Iron Man are all below Herald level and have all beaten Mags ass at one point or another.

You originally implied that Magneto could atomize the other team but the only people he's ever atomized are characters with normal durability.

If he was able to tear apart characters with higher durability than you may have an argument.

You would know most of this if you had actually read the comics, but chances are you just skimmed through some scans on KMC and other sites without knowing the context.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by ShockAdin1
Gladiator was holding back against Eric Matterson, Gladiator has actually beaten Thor. Spiderman has been able to harm Eric Matterson with punches

lol, prove it. That and that he'd drop by such a huge margain even if he was

Based on?

And this version of Phoenix is weaker why exactly?

Except for reacting to lasers and herald tier beings

I'm honestly curious to see how you prove this

Black Bolt has also fought Herald tiers, afaik, he's even one himself

Other than that, mostly PIS, especially in Iron Man's case (guy in metal armor vs guy with control over the EM spectrum)

Any one of those guys could solo Bleach too

Are you honest to god stupid enough to think a guy who can rip Wolverine's skeleton out of his body cannot atomise anything above normal humans....

Well hey, guys who post scans know what they're talking about

ShockAdin1
You just proved that you never read any of these comics. I know that Gladiator was holding back because he stated so in the comic. He also stated that Eric Matterson wasn't the real Thor and that he wasn't worth the effort in fighting.

Again, READ the comic

Eric Matterson is weaker, slower and less powerful based on the fact that he has lower showings and doesn't have comparable feats to Thor.

This version of Phoenix is weaker because Jean still had the mental blocks that Xavier put on her and didn't realize her potential yet. The reason Magneto beat her was because he was able to siphon the Phoenix Force out of Jean.

Magneto has never reacted to herald tier beings. The only notable feat he ever performed was bracing himself for Monica Rambeu who was a light speeder, except that she was so far away from Magneto's location he was given ample time to prepare.

Iron Man wasn't hypersonic because he never had any hypersonic feats and still doesn't to this day, at least not in combat and reaction feats.

The Extremis Virus was what gave Iron Man a huge boost in speed and stats, this was what bonded Tony's suit to his skeleton. This story took place in 2005, 5 years after Dark Seduction.

None of these are PIS either, Iron Man has beaten Magneto twice, one time recently in Avengers vs Xmen.

Black Bolt isn't a herald level character either. Gladiator beat him with ease in War of the Kings which was from 2009. But I forgot, you don't read comics do you?

First of all, Magneto didn't rip out Wolverine's skeleton. He seperated the atoms that combined adamantium with Wolverine's skeleton, this liquidified the adamantium and let Magneto tear it out.

He never destroyed adamantium, that's above his pay grade.

Also Magneto was amped in fatal attractions.

Sorry but your comic book knowledge is practically non existent. You've clearly lost this argument.

My advice to you, read something on the source material before commenting. You could look at KMC but you'll never know the context unless you read it for yourself. This thread is a perfect example of you referencing material without knowing the context, and it makes you look stupid. I'm not obliged to educate you either. Either read or don't comment, simple.

Thanks, and if you ever want me to own you in another debate again, let me know.

StealthRanger
Originally posted by ShockAdin1
You just proved that you never read any of these comics. I know that Gladiator was holding back because he stated so in the comic. He also stated that Eric Matterson wasn't the real Thor and that he wasn't worth the effort in fighting.

Again, READ the comic

Well you're the expert so by all means, post it

Also what the **** is with people here? Is Burden of Proof a foreign concept to some people here?

Is powerscaling that alien to you?

And we could pull this logic for alot of characters where the better feats exist in earlier parts of the series (ala Dante)

That and high end feats for any medium dictate a characters capability

So? Any incarnation of Phoenix is well above the HST

And again, powerscaling

Thor, again

Troll harder. Iron Man has various feats or going across landmasses in short time and dodgin missiles and such shit. And has flown into space before

Hey I know, I'll just post up the whole damn thread of speed feats

http://www.narutoforums.com/showpost.php?p=36689755&postcount=32

>doesn't know what PIS means

He's a planet buster and he's fought them before, even if he hasn't won outright

He can still solo Bleach as well

He ripped out the adamantium, even shaping it was more than enough to prove he can atomise above human level characters

Never claimed he could destroy it. Good job on the strawman, though

As for the seperating atoms thing, you realise that supports my case more than it does yours right?

Get over it, the HST is garbage tier to Magneto and any being on his tier and no amount of bawwing, downplaying or nitpicking PIS/low ends will make it any less true

Nah, I know them quite well, you're just trying to make up context where it doesn't exist

Try harder, you're more of a joke than MovieCodec when it comes to downplaying comics

Speaking of which, you go there? You sound a hell of alot like they do

maxivitopowe
Mags soloes

USSJ
bump

Werewolf582
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.