Kit Fisto vs. Darth Wyyrlok

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Krayt's 2nd in command vs. The Nautolan

FORCE, SABERS, ALL OUT

Intrepid37
Kit Fisto wrecks him.

Nephthys
Wyyrlok.

Q99
Wyyrlok. Easily in force, sabers is a much better fight.

Astor Ebligis
What are Wyyrlok's saber feats?

Q99
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
What are Wyyrlok's saber feats?

Really he only has the one, but it's "Do very well against Darth Krayt".

Nephthys
And he pwned Anddeddu at his own specialty. Dooku spoke highly of Anddeddu as a sorcerer and yet Wyyrlok was his superior.

Astor Ebligis
Regarding what you were saying about Andeddu coming back to life, I could have sworn it was simply his spirit that Wyyrlok defeated. I've started reading Legacy again so I should hopefully know soon enough, but I remember that being something that people would bring up in debates on here as well, that it was merely his spirit.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Nephthys
And he pwned Anddeddu at his own specialty. Dooku spoke highly of Anddeddu as a sorcerer and yet Wyyrlok was his superior.

To be fair it was both of theur specialtys.

Galan007
Force=Wyyrlok
Sabers=Fisto
All-out=Wyyrlok

carthage
Gonna go with Wyrrlok as well.

Better force user, probably just as good as a swordsman.

Q99
Regarding what you were saying about Andeddu coming back to life, I could have sworn it was simply his spirit that Wyyrlok defeated. I've started reading Legacy again so I should hopefully know soon enough, but I remember that being something that people would bring up in debates on here as well, that it was merely his spirit.

What happened was one of Andeddu's cultists put his holocron on his body, which killed the cultist and returned Andeddu to life.

When the fight was over, there was a corpse where Andeddu fell.

Q99
To be fair it was both of theur specialtys.

Sure, but Wyyrlok not only beat a legend in his specialty, without a force crystal scepter of his own, but appears to be more well rounded as well.

How many sorcerers could beat Andeddu in his specialty? Not many. Wyyrlok, Zannah, perhaps Naga Sadow... but even in Naga's case we've only seen him do as much with enhancers.

carthage
I wonder if there were any renown Jedi sorcerers, any that perhaps used an equivalent Light side magicks.

Probably not.

Nephthys
Consulars?

Astor Ebligis
Nomi Sunrider is probably the best example.

carthage
Could Wyyrlok prospectively use powerful spells without the aid of trinkets?

Q99
Barsen'thor, perhaps?

Master Fay. She fought without saber and was able to use some ability to 'strip away the thoughts' of Asajj Ventress and overcome her.

Originally posted by carthage
Could Wyyrlok prospectively use powerful spells without the aid of trinkets?

He never uses trinkets, all his sorcery has been done empty-handed.

NewGuy01
Wyyrlok, but far from easily.

carthage
Eh maybe. Fisto has gotten his ass kicked by other force sensitives, and his best feats are against droids (lol). But I think he's skilled enough to not die automatically, but there is nothing suggesting he'd take a hit from Wyyrlok's spells lightly if Wyyrlok could beat someone like Andeddu.

Lord Stark
Fisto may take sabers...but Wyyrlok stomps the force and all out.

carthage
Im kinda hesitant to even give him sabers, considering how shit his duel showings are. Unless you consider beating a weakened version of Grievous, getting beaten by a pre-prime Ventress, and beating droids as optimum examples of PT Jedi supremacy.

Nephthys
I like you.

Stealth Moose
Im kinda hesitant to even give him sabers, considering how shit his duel showings are. Unless you consider beating a weakened version of Grievous, getting beaten by a pre-prime Ventress, and beating droids as optimum examples of PT Jedi supremacy.

thumb up

Astor Ebligis
If Wyyrlock was able to last a while against Krayt in sabers, I'd probably give him sabers, considering Fisto's piss poor performance against Sidious.

Lord Stark
Actually **** that, I'm not taking Fisto fending off Dooku as canon, its bullshit. Wyyrlok smokes him in all 3.

carthage
When did he fight Dooku?

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Fisto fending off Dooku

Say what now?!

NewGuy01
I'm curious.

Galan007
q0xQ4kxozWk

thumb up

Lord Stark
Originally posted by NewGuy01
I'm curious.

"However Obi-Wan cut down the backup controls while the Nautolan fought off the Sith lord."
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Battle_on_the_Devastation

laughing

Nephthys
Hahaha, and then him and Kenobi get Force pwned by some random Nightsister. Classic.

carthage

Q99
*Looks it up*

Ah, from the video game "Star Wars: The Clone Wars: Jedi Alliance".

I find it interesting that you can have a number of different 2-Jedi teams, and in any case one of the three foes, including a Night Sister (and Ventress and Dooku), provide a tough fight for the duo pretty much regardless of makeup.

So yea, I wouldn't rate that too highly.

carthage
N cannon then Q?

Q99
N cannon then Q?

I'd take it like most games- "Some mission like that did happen, but probably not in that precise way, which occurred for gameplay reasons."

chilled monkey

Not surprising when you consider that he specializes in a fighting style that mostly amounts to "basic techniques on how to use a blade without killing yourself."

I understand simplicity is sometimes good and knowing the basics is vital, but who would you bet on between a white belt (i.e. basic skills) or a black belt (i.e. advanced skills)?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.