Cin Drallig vs. Darth Malak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Old man Drallig vs. Cueball voicebox

FORCE, SABERS, ALL OUT

BATTLE TAKES PLACE ON AMBRIA

Intrepid37
Malak stomp hard.

Nalaniel
Malak. Drallig is no match for him.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Malak stomp hard.

carthage
SWTOR BIAS.

Just kidding. He likely can beat this guy.

PTforthewin
Drallig because I prefer PT over kotor era anyday

Nephthys
Drallig ****ing sucks so Malak wins.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Drallig because I prefer PT over kotor era anyday

because of .

carthage
Malak wins simply due to Drallig's lack of info and feats, and the fact he went down hard against Anakin. Granted, Malak may have some minor difficulty.

NTJack0
Drallig got raped by Anakin with one hand, Malek takes this.

carthage
The thought of Anakin raping an old man disturbs me greatly

Stealth Moose
"He was rough, like sand."

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
"He was rough, like sand."

https://24.media.tumblr.com/00e88651d78de057f29b2c1b138b0228/tumblr_n420a4HgGE1ty7tsjo1_400.png

Q99
Force, Malak, overwhelming.

Sabers, more of a fight, but Malak.

Overall, Malak.

Astor Ebligis
Wouldn't shock me if Malak lost sabers to be honest lol, but it depends which Malak we're talking about. Maybe prior to betraying Revan, Cin Drallig would give him a good fight in a sabers only match.

Lord Stark
I mean Drallig is a master of the 7 forms so he isn't a complete shit. Too bad he got overhyped as ****. I remember when this dude was first shown people thought he was almost Mace and Yoda level.

carthage
Being a master of seven forms yet having no showings other than being wtfpwned by Anakin somehow doesn't work out.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
Being a master of seven forms yet having no showings other than being wtfpwned by Anakin somehow doesn't work out.

He was also battlemaster, described as having "near unparalleled dueling skills", and described as being the Temple's finest swordsman (which considering Shaak Ti was in the temple is impressive). Also if Temple Anakin was anywhere near the level Anakin approached when he pwned Dooku; no Drallig's performace wasn't that bad.

carthage
Unparalleled dueling skills of training sessions with council members, killing clone troopers, getting one shot by Anakin, and maybe fighting avatars of featless darkside avatars thumb up

Lord Stark
Originally posted by carthage
Unparalleled dueling skills of training sessions with council members, killing clone troopers, getting one shot by Anakin, and maybe fighting avatars of featless darkside avatars thumb up

Not to mention he was hailed by Dooku as being capable of demolishing Grievous...well until the LOE re-write. Also Temple Anakin was probably prime Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.