Who are among the naturally most powerful Force Users of all time?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Astor Ebligis
I have included The Chosen One, The Sith'ari, The Ones, and those that have been compared or linked to them in some capacity. The purpose of this thread is to gather a list of Force Users that were naturally gifted with extraordinary strength in the Force. Feel free to argue that others should make the list, based on how quickly they grew in power or how powerful they became, but remember that I am only concerned by those that grew in power through natural means. Also feel free to correct me at any time, as I understand it the Ones were all extraordinarily powerful prior to drinking from the Pool of Knowledge and the Font of Power.

The family of The Ones of Mortis

The Father
The Son
The Daughter
The Servant/The Mother

The family of The Chosen One

Anakin Skywalker
Luke Skywalker
Leia Organa Solo
Ben Skywalker
Anakin Solo
Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Allana Solo
Kol Skywalker
Nat Skywalker
Cade Skywalker
Ania Solo

Roan Fel?
Marasiah Fel?
Mohrgan Fel?

The Sith'ari

Darth Bane

Others

Yoda
Sidious
Kyp Durron
Sharad Hett
A'Sharad Hett
Darth Zannah

Astor Ebligis
Revan?
The 4 Force Using ToR classes?
Exar Kun?
Ulic Qel-Droma?
Nomi Sunrider?
Vima Sunrider?
Bastilla Shan?
Satele Shan?
Any of Revan and Bastilla's other descendants?

Q99
Nomi Sunrider. Her growth rate was... extremely. Within months of starting her training she was fighting at master level, using battle meditation and walls of light.

Exar. Probably not Ulic- he was more an extremely talented duelist (and like Exar, he got enhancements in the form of amulets, but Exar had a better base).

Revan, of course.

Satele Shan, the Hero of Tython, Darth Malgus and... I forget which of the sith were naturally talented. I know Nox used spirits so that may disqualify him...

Mace Windu

Satele's son was actually force-null, and we don't know any others.

To cover the Legacy ones:

Not Ania, no. She managed to not inherit the Skywalker force genes at all, as far as we can tell (similar to how Satele Shan's son didn't).

Hm, I don't think I'd include. They are conventionally quite strong and talented, formidable force users to be sure, but no longer stand out *quite* as much as the Skywalkers do (I gather there's probably been more non-force user marriages down the Fel line than the Skywalker line).

In the Legacy era, I'd say the only other ones to mention would be the Wyyrlok family, Wyyrlok 1, 2, 3, and Saarai.

Saarai, as an initiate, was able to take on a full experienced Hand /Fist in a force contest and win.

Astor Ebligis
Yeah, I guess so. I mean, he was known for having great strength in the Force, but it's only after gaining the amulets that I can recall him coming across as extraordinarily powerful.

No way, Mace Windu doesn't belong anywhere near this list. Bare in mind, I'm talking about people like The Ones and The Chosen One, and the rare few that rival them. I strongly hesitated before putting even Yoda and Sidious on the list, and am still not convinced that I should have (the reason I did being that they act as a sort of measuring stick to explain just how great Anakin's potential was). Only reason I put A'Sharad on the list is because Krayt does become extremely powerful, and the idea that he and Luke fought as equals against Abeloth and sort of represented the Ying and Yang of the Son and the Daughter, and as far as I know he never reached that height of power though unnatural means. Plus it seems that he inherited that from Sharad, who was described as extremely powerful and was something of a legendary figure in his era. Mace Windu IIRC has never been described as extraordinarily powerful in the Force or done anything to lead me to believe as such.

Interesting, did not know of either of this.

Interesting, plus I guess it is possible that they're not actually descended from the Skywalker line right?

And it could also be a similar case to the one with Leia, where she has had some training as a Jedi but has chosen to focus on other things and has never really demonstrated anything impressive with the Force.

Legacy bias aside, the Wyyrloks do not belong anywhere near this list either.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
The 4 Force Using ToR classes?

All of them except Darth Nox, who was pretty damn powerful in her own right but was only truly among the best because she absorbed 5 powerful spirits and could wield their power as her own.

The Hero of Tython is obviously hugely gifted in the Force. As is the Barsen'thor and the Emperor's Wrath, who was chosen out of millions of the most powerful Sith to be Vitiates personal assassin.

Others from ToR:

Darth Jadus
Darth Malgus
Soa, the Infernal One. (Rakatan Warlord)

Q99
Fairly unlikely, but still, we're talking maybe 4~ generations removed from Leia.

Even in the third generation of Skywalkers, it was noted Ben Skywalker probably had more potential than Jania/Jacen due to both of Ben's parents being Jedi while Jacen/Jania had Han for a dad.

We know at least two non-force users in the Fel ancestry- Han and Jagged Fel, and there could easily be another one or two in there, though Marasiah's mother was a force user.

An initiate/padawan already beating a Master/Inner Circle member who goes toe-to-toe with other notably strong masters is very impressive.

They show more force ability than the Fels.

Up to you whether you list them, but they seem like the single strongest family of force users the One Sith ever found, possibly by a good margin, and likely every one after the first had two force-user parents (it may be that they're increasing each generation due to specific breeding. Not mentioned, but likely).

While not Skywalker level, they're possibly near the Exar/Shan range.

Intrepid37
The good Count from Serenno deserves a mention.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Q99
Fairly unlikely, but still, we're talking maybe 4~ generations removed from Leia.

Even in the third generation of Skywalkers, it was noted Ben Skywalker probably had more potential than Jania/Jacen due to both of Ben's parents being Jedi while Jacen/Jania had Han for a dad.

We know at least two non-force users in the Fel ancestry- Han and Jagged Fel, and there could easily be another one or two in there, though Marasiah's mother was a force user.

Goes to show you that even the bloodline that descends from the will of the Force itself can get watered down when mixed with non-Force Users. It's now making me question whether I should have included every descendent of Anakin by default in the first place.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by Intrepid37
The good Count from Serenno deserves a mention.

Never know if you're being serious, but he really doesn't. I want people who have close to Chosen One potential.

Astor Ebligis
Revised list:

The Father
The Son
The Daughter
The Servant/The Mother
Anakin Skywalker
Luke Skywalker
Leia Organa Solo
Ben Skywalker
Anakin Solo
Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Kol Skywalker
Cade Skywalker
Darth Bane
Kyp Durron
A'Sharad Hett
Darth Zannah

Stealth Moose
Barriss Offee.

Nephthys
Soa should be on the list.

Darth Abonis
I once made a list like this but I deleted it.

PTforthewin
Um Galen Marek should be on the list he had the potential to be one of the most powerful force users in galactic history

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Um Galen Marek should be on the list he had the potential to be one of the most powerful force users in galactic history

Totally forgot about him.

Astor Ebligis
I have been informed that the Ones did not receive their power through natural means afterall.

Revised list:

Anakin Skywalker
Luke Skywalker
Leia Organa Solo
Ben Skywalker
Anakin Solo
Jacen Solo
Jaina Solo
Kol Skywalker
Cade Skywalker
Darth Bane
Kyp Durron
Galen Marek
Darth Zannah

red8
Wasn't Vitiate naturally gifted? He was granted the title of Sith Lord at the age 13 or something like that. Even though I don't know much about anyone from TOR post KotOR2, I would imagine that he was impressive even before his ritual on Nathema.

Also, Sidious made a bed of flowers die. That has to count for something.

Kal Vastor also was said to have an unusually high force potential.

psmith81992
Soa is a giant Rakatan God, he doesn't count.

Nephthys
Why not, he was including the Ones and they're basically gods.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah soa should be on that list actually.

Q99
Originally posted by red8
Wasn't Vitiate naturally gifted? He was granted the title of Sith Lord at the age 13 or something like that. Even though I don't know much about anyone from TOR post KotOR2, I would imagine that he was impressive even before his ritual on Nathema.

Sure, but it's hard to tell how much before the ritual.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Why not, he was including the Ones and they're basically gods. the ones are stronger then anakin,luke,revan ,marek combined

Nephthys
Anakin bitchslapped the Son and Daughter together.

psmith81992
Originally posted by Q99

He uh kicked a sith lord's ass and conquered an entire planet by age 10. If that's not almost force god status, I don't know what is.

S_W_LeGenD
Normal (in no specific order):-

- Anakin Skywalker
- Tenebrae
- Teneb Kel (also known as Darth Thanaton)
- Luke Skywalker
- Tulak Hord
- Exar Kun
- Darth Sidious
- Darth Plagueis
- Yoda
- Hero of Tython
- Barsen'thor 3
- Revan
- Darth Marr
- Jacen Solo (Darth Caedus)
- Lord Scourge
- Darth Jadus
- Satele Shan
- Darth Malgus

Others (in no specific order):-

- Abeloth
- The Father
- Tenebrae (as Sith Emperor)
- The Son
- The Daughter
- Soa: The Infernal One

Originally posted by Q99
Tenebrae was supremely powerful in the Force even prior to ritual.

SWTOR(E) notes both Tenebrae and Teneb Kel as supremely powerful individuals in the mythos.

Oneness
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
I have included The Chosen One, The Sith'ari, The Ones, and those that have been compared or linked to them in some capacity. The purpose of this thread is to gather a list of Force Users that were naturally gifted with extraordinary strength in the Force. Feel free to argue that others should make the list, based on how quickly they grew in power or how powerful they became, but remember that I am only concerned by those that grew in power through natural means. Also feel free to correct me at any time, as I understand it the Ones were all extraordinarily powerful prior to drinking from the Pool of Knowledge and the Font of Power.

The family of The Ones of Mortis

The Father Transcendental
The Son Transcendental
The Daughter Transcendental
The Servant/The MotherNo Force sensitivity before Pool of Knowledge and Font of Power

The family of The Chosen One

Anakin Skywalker Grand
Luke Skywalker Greater-Grand
Leia Organa Solo Greater-Grand
Ben Skywalker Greater-Grand
Anakin Solo Greater-Grand
Jacen Solo Greater-Grand
Jaina Solo Average, diluted
Allana Solo Average, diluted
Kol Skywalker Average-greater, diluted
Nat Skywalker Average-greater, diluted
Cade Skywalker Greater, diluted
Ania Solo Average to greater, diluted

Roan Fel? Lesser
Marasiah Fel? Lesser
Mohrgan Fel? Lesser

The Sith'ari

Darth Bane Greater

Others

Yoda Greater
Sidious Greater
Kyp Durron Greater-Grand
Sharad Hett Average
A'Sharad Hett Average
Darth Zannah Greater-Grand
Galen Marek | Greater-Grand
Exar Kun | Greater-Grand
Plagueis | Greater-Grand
Tenebrae | Greater
Kyle Katarn | Average-Greater
Count Dooku | Average-Greater
Mace Windu | Average-Greater

ares834
The Son also drank from the font of power while the Daughter bathed in the pool of knowledge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.