Skynet vs Tet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Epicurus
Skynet from Terminator 1-4

VS

The Tet from Oblivion(2013)

Both machines have all their resources(minus Skynet's time travel kit) and drone armies at their beck and call. All-out war, with the AI system that completely destroys the other being the victor.

Who wins?

Robtard
Hard to say. Those Oblivion drones didn't seem overly impressive. Though it seems the war with the AI in Oblivion caused a lot more damage to humanity/Earth. Moon was also partially destroyed; that caused some of the damage to Earth.

Mindship
I'm still going with Skynet. Greater arsenal diversity, including machines that could infiltrate human networks.

Time Immemorial
Tet wins, could destroy the earth possibly as they destroyed the moon and they had 1000's of those drones which where extremely hard to kill and could clone humans and brainwash them to work for them. Not to mention being a Alien AI from outer space puts them supremely over the scope of skynet being made from humans.

Time Immemorial
Too add, we don't even know if the Tet was a AI, it labeled itself as a god. It was a extremely advanced being capable of pretty much doing anything it seemed.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Robtard
Hard to say. Those Oblivion drones didn't seem overly impressive. Though it seems the war with the AI in Oblivion caused a lot more damage to humanity/Earth. Moon was also partially destroyed; that caused some of the damage to Earth.
They only had a single weak spot on their back. Otherwise they were far more maneuverable, agile, better durability and seemed to have superior firepower as compared to the HKs under Skynet's deploy.

Not to mention they could shoot backwards.laughing out loud

Robtard
Originally posted by Epicurus
They only had a single weak spot on their back. Otherwise they were far more maneuverable, agile, better durability and seemed to have superior firepower as compared to the HKs under Skynet's deploy.

Not to mention they could shoot backwards.laughing out loud

Didn't one get taken out by Jamie Lannister with a sniper rifle? But okay.

Epicurus
Weak spot on the back. It was also a sneak/stealth attack.

Dramatic Gecko

Didn't Connor trip a terminator with a rope?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

laughing laughing laughing laughing

Kazenji

That was one of them robot bikes i think

so yeah not so stupid as it sounds

also people seem to be forgetting one of Skynet's biggest machines, Those HK-Tanks.

Robtard

Funny. But misrepresented.

Time Immemorial
Tet wins, they had enough drones to wipe out the population by force and it was a planet buster as well.

Robtard
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Tet wins, they had enough drones to wipe out the population by force and it was a planet buster as well.

Which planet did it bust?

Dramatic Gecko

I think you mean... Planet Drainer. Plus it wasn't the drones that attacked, it was an Army of Tom Cruise.

The TET is the embodiment of Scientology.

Dramatic Gecko
Funny. But misrepresented.

Yeah... I knoe... confused

Robtard
Yeah... I knoe... confused

Thanks to me.

Time Immemorial
Which planet did it bust?

They blew the moon up

Time Immemorial
I think you mean... Planet Drainer. Plus it wasn't the drones that attacked, it was an Army of Tom Cruise.

The TET is the embodiment of Scientology.

It was both as stated I already said

Tet wins, could destroy the earth possibly as they destroyed the moon and they had 1000's of those drones which where extremely hard to kill and could clone humans and brainwash them to work for them. Not to mention being a Alien AI from outer space puts them supremely over the scope of skynet being made from humans.

Robtard
They blew the moon up

Just part of it; the moon isn't a planet. Piccolo did better.

Time Immemorial
Just part of it; the moon isn't a planet. Piccolo did better.

Lol, if you blow up part of it or all of it, its still blown upsmile Regardless, pretty extraordinary.

Kazenji

Way to lowball Skynet.

Lestov16
I haven't seen Oblivion, so I must ask, what do they have in terms of firepower that can take down the T-1000 or TX?

Kazenji
Or even a HK-Tank.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Kazenji
Or even a HK-Tank.

A lot more then the resistance did. The drones had serious firepower, plus they can outfit Tom Cruise Clones with pretty much whatever they want.

Kazenji
A lot more then what the resistance did?....i'm not following.

Epicurus
Or even a HK-Tank.
Blowing up HKs is a simple matter of ramming a motorcycle into them.

Suffice to say, the drones' superior maneuverability clearly gives them the ability to blow up the HKs.

Kazenji
Blowing up HKs is a simple matter of ramming a motorcycle into them.

Suffice to say, the drones' superior maneuverability clearly gives them the ability to blow up the HKs.

I'm talking about the ones which were shown in T2 not the other pissweak ones.

Dramatic Gecko

They weren't shown for long at all, in T2. Those were the ones with ray guns though, so they were better models. But the TET would simply need to take some terminator tech up to the TET and mass produce it anyway.

Epicurus
T2 machines were weaker and more fragile than the T4 versions. The HK also never did anything even remotely worth mentioning about in Judgement Day.

Heck Cameron-Terminators were more like strong humans, instead the superhuman tanks portrayed in 3rd and 4th films.

Kazenji
They weren't shown for long at all, in T2..

Still they seem fairly strong, They could rotate their guns around

i'm sure Skynet would ready themselves for that too.

Dramatic Gecko
Still they seem fairly strong, They could rotate their guns around

i'm sure Skynet would ready themselves for that too.

It depends if their aware of each other's tech.

Kazenji
Too many's 'if's' being brought in this verses.

Epicurus
Still they seem fairly strong,
If you're referring the T2 versions, then this is completely and utterly false.
They could rotate their guns around
So can the drones. And they do it far better than the HKs. laughing out loud

Kazenji
If you're referring the T2 versions, then this is completely and utterly false.

So your trying to tell me these drones can kamikaze themselves?

Epicurus
Get back to me when you've passed "Smartass 101" with a grade above F-.laughing out loud

Time Immemorial

Yes the kamikaze themselves twice in the movie. They do whatever it takes.

jaden101
I'd like to see a prequel to Oblivion that covered the war. They do seem to have an imbalance of power. The ability of interstellar travel and ability to effectively destroy the moon and cause catastrophic damage to life on earth yet their small drones are oddly weak. It didn't really seem to get a good showing of its full power. I still thimb it's implied power dwarfs skynet though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.