Kyp Durron vs. Darth Zannah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Battle takes place on Dromund Kaas

Edit: This is Darkside Durron

Nephthys
Zannah imo.

carthage
IDK

Durron looked like he had great TK, unless it was more to Kun's influence that he lifted that ship.

Zannah is arguably more experienced with sorcery though. I'm not sure if she's a better swordsman, that can be argued.

carthage
Surprised this hasn't garnered more posts. Luke considered Durron to have amazing force potential, and thought of him as a great student and even Kun obviously saw potential in him or else he wouldn't have trained him IMO. I don't know if that would make a difference against Zannah's mastery of her respective tricks though. Probably not

Astor Ebligis
I think too few people are familiar with Kyp and the material he appears in. I personally only know about him through third hand sources. It's been suggested a few times that his potential was greater than Luke's, and early in the Vong war he manipulated a Dovin Basel with far more ease than Luke was able to. Problem is is that it seems he's been neglected by the writers for the most part and they never really ever did his character justice, as far as his role in the major storylines and such, given how powerful he is.

NewGuy01
Yeah, his accolades are astoundingly good, and he has some top-level force feats here and there, but we never actually see him in combat much.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.