Raskta Lsu vs. Kao Cen Darach

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Force, sabers, all out

Astor Ebligis
Raskta in sabers and all out, Darach in Force.

carthage
I agree.

Lsu really impressed me in her duel with Bane. I don't think she'd beat him DOE, but if he fought her sans Orbalisk armor in ROT she'd kill him in a good fight IMO.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Dont forget she had battle med in her fight with orb bane.

Astor Ebligis
Originally posted by carthage
I agree.

Lsu really impressed me in her duel with Bane. I don't think she'd beat him DOE, but if he fought her sans Orbalisk armor in ROT she'd kill him in a good fight IMO.

Without Farfalla adding to her Force defence, she would have been taken out with the Force easily. Without BM, she would have been blitzed by Bane right at the beginning of the fight. Without orbalisks, Bane would obviously have to change his style and strategy for the fight, but even in a sabers only match his speed would probably be too much for her, as I'm thinking the BM did more for Raskta's combat speed than the orbalisks did for Bane's.

NewGuy01
Raskta probably.

S_W_LeGenD
Darach is the superior warrior here. Lsu is outgunned.

Nephthys
Darach might take it with his Force powers, but I would definitely give Lsu the better lightsaber skill.

S_W_LeGenD
Actually their is visual evidence of sheer brilliance of Darach in lightsaber dueling arts as well:-

http://kepfeltoltes.hu/130911/63058118102_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg

Darach was able to effectively duel his opponents using both normal lightsaber and also a double-bladed lightsaber which is greatest display of technical ability in lightsaber dueling arts in the mythos yet, IMO.

I don't think Lsu has better lightsaber skill.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.