Darth Malgus vs. Anakin Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
Who would win in a battle to the death?

Darth Malgus as of The Old Republic

Anakin Skywalker as of Revenge of the Sith

Nephthys
Malgus stomps.

carthage
MALGUS BEATS HAYDEN SO HARD THAT HIS BRAIN REWIRES ITSELF TO MAKE HIM A GOOD ACTOR

NewGuy01
Anakin.

Emperordmb
Originally posted by carthage
MALGUS BEATS HAYDEN SO HARD THAT HIS BRAIN REWIRES ITSELF TO MAKE HIM A GOOD ACTOR
I actually don't think he was that bad in ROTS

Lord Stark
Anakin takes this high difficulty.

Emperordmb
I'm actually kinda torn on this one.

Intrepid37
Feats indicate a stomp for Anakin.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys
Malgus stomps.

King Joker
There's no way in hell either of them stomp.

Stealth Moose
You're kidding me, right?

King Joker
No.

Nephthys
You kidding? Malgus was ragdolling 3 members of the Strike Team while fighting the last 1. So he was ragdolling at least 1 of the TOR force using classes. Which means he was either ragdolling the HoT, Barsen'thor, Nox or Wrath, while fighting the other one.

Malgus is seriously freakin' undervalued around here. CH-RIST!

King Joker
You kidding? Malgus was ragdolling 3 members of the Strike Team while fighting the last 1. So he was ragdolling at least 1 of the TOR force using classes. Which means he was either ragdolling the HoT, Barsen'thor, Nox or Wrath, while fighting the other one.
...Oh... embarrasment

Nephthys
At the start of the fight he also smacks them back with a Force Wave and in the case of the Empire team, he brings them to their knees with lightning. Malgus is the most powerful Sith in the TOR era barring Vitiate, fairly comfortably. He also has some incredible feats from earlier in his career. He would stomp Anakin.

NewGuy01
Anakin is the strongest Jedi in the Order barring Yoda, as well.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by NewGuy01

Barring Yoda and Windu you mean.

Nephthys

Good for him. There are more powerful Sith in Vitiates Empire than there are in Yoda's Jedi Order.

Zett
Anakin with medium difficulty.

Nephthys
When Malgus shows up in the battlezone I am going to destroy all of you.

Intrepid37
What's he full list of contestants?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
When Malgus shows up in the battlezone I am going to destroy all of you.

He'll appear relatively soon.

S_W_LeGenD
Malgus comfortably

Nalaniel
Malgus. Anakin seems to be overrated.

NewGuy01
He's not, though, he's actually just more powerful than people think he is. The guy collapsed a 270x90 ft dome with a Force Scream, and completely overpowered one of the top duelists in the mythos.

PTforthewin
Hayden

Nephthys
He's not, though, he's actually just more powerful than people think he is. The guy collapsed a 270x90 ft dome with a Force Scream, and completely overpowered one of the top duelists in the mythos.

And in The Third Lesson, after Satele Shan dropped a cliff on him and he received wounds he would never recover from, Malgus fights two Jedi. One of them collapses two buildings on top of him, which Malgus held up before blasting away. He then pwns that Jedi by blasting through his lightsaber defense with lightning and burning holes in his body. This is Malgus before he vastly increased his power in Deceived. A good 15 years before the game.

Malgus was pwning guys who collapse buildings before he recieved a huge amp and gained 15 years of growth. And he did it while grievously wounded. Anakin is still getting stomped here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.