Revan and Count Dooku Vs StarKiller and Rahm Kota

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
The greatest Makashi swordsman of his time and the balance of the force vs The most ferocious and chaotic jedi of his time and the blind swordsman. in their primes
Sabers
Force powers
all-out
on the Dantooine enclave. who wins?
here's the bonus match. Both teams Vs Darth Bane(in his prime)
who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team one should stomp.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Team one should stomp. team 1 since kota is weak and will hold starkiller back

PTforthewin
Starkiller should be able to overwhelm and kill dooku with brute force while kota engages and dies instantly against revan. starkiller then uses force rage and murderers revan since revans lightsaber skills are bellow average

Zett
lol, no

Nalaniel
Team 1. Kota is no match for Dooku or Revan.

DarthAnt66
Either one on team one can solo.

S_W_LeGenD
Team 1 after a some fight. Starkiller alone cannot do much here.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66

Against Starkiller? No.

DarthAnt66
He was nearly defeated by Shaak Ti. Yes.

Nephthys
And he beat Darth Vader. No.

Shaak Ti was half-way through the game.

DarthAnt66
You mean the same Vader that was inferior to TPM Maul?
Or the same Vader that Starkiller knew all his movements?

"The apprentice knew exactly what to expect. They had dueled many times before. He had learned how to fight at the hands of the man in the black suit-the man whose face had been forever hidden from him. He knew the intimacies of his refined version of Djem So, a fighting style that incorporated elements of Ataru, Soresu, and Makashi. "

PTforthewin
He was nearly defeated by Shaak Ti. Yes. he almost got defeated my shaak ti? In the game I recall the finisher move which is canon starkiller dueled her pushed his saber and through her back then he force pushed her into the sarlaac starkiller used force repulse to get out of the sarlaac then used force storm to destroy shaak ti and defeat the ancient abyss

DarthAnt66
She smiled in mockery. "Are you prepared to meet your fate?" Then her lightsaber was lit and she was spinning through the air toward him, striking downward as she fell.

The apprentice simultaneously backflipped and blocked her opening blow. The force of it surprised him, and the recoil threw him backward. His hood caught on one of the sarlacc's teeth, and he tore it impatiently away before the snag could interfere with his defense. Shaak Ti's lightsaber was a jagged blue blur between them. He blocked her as best he could until he had his balance again.

Then he jumped. Over her he spun and fell down two layers of teeth toward the mouth of the sarlacc. From there he jumped up again, angling away from her to avoid giving the Jedi the advantage of height, but she was there ahead of him, driving him back down with a series of blows so rapid he barely caught them all.

In desperation, he summoned a bolt of Sith lightning and sent it down, into the flesh of the sarlacc. The beast roared and shook, giving him the opening he needed. Shaak Ti's right foot slipped, forcing her to flip elegantly out of reach of his blade. He leapt after her, swinging as he came.

The fight progressed around the sarlacc's center rings, blow and counterblow accompanied by the roaring of the beast. The apprentice cut off teeth and threw the fragments at his adversary's head. In return she took tighter control of the beast's distributed intelligence and sent its food-seeking tentacles flailing for him. He repulsed them and fought on.

Down they drove each other, closer and closer to the very lip of the creature's enormous mouth. The air was foul down there, heavy with digestive by-products and the stink of rotting meat. Ghastly exhalations rolled over them as the sarlacc roared on. The apprentice was running out of teeth to sever, so he resorted more and more frequently to Sith lightning and random slashes of his lightsaber to keep it twitching underfoot. Thick ichor leaking out of the wounds made the footing even more treacherous.

"You can't keep this up forever," he taunted Shaak Ti as they dueled.

"Neither can you," she said. "You are wasting your strength too quickly."

"The dark side is inexhaustible."

"Your strength is prodigious," she admitted, "but that is your doing. Light, dark..." She paused to aim a blow at his head that he barely deflected. "They are just directions. Do not be fooled that you stand on anything other than your own two feet."

He slashed at her own feet as they spun by overhead and sent one of her ribbons twirling down into the sarlacc's gaping mouth. "Spare me the philosophy lesson, Jedi," he snarled. "I'm only here for your blood."

"And you may yet have it, or I yours."

On her last three words, she struck three blows that each partially found their mark. The first burned a sizzling line down the apprentice's left shoulder. The second scored diagonally across his chest. The third would have skewered his right eye had he not held her back at the last minute with a desperate telekinetic block that stopped her lightsaber barely a millimeter from his skin. He could feel his eyelashes and eyebrows burning. The right side of his sight was entirely blue.

She gasped and staggered backward. Her lightsaber and her gaze dropped. A full half meter of red blade emerged from her stomach, then the rest came free with a hiss.

He backed away, shocked by how close he had come to death and how lucky he had been to defeat her. He had raised his lightsaber by reflex. She had, in the desperation of her final assault, practically thrown herself on the blade. Perhaps she had meant for the two of them to defeat each other at the same time.

Her weakening fingers let go of her lightsaber, which deactivated with a click as it spun away into the sarlacc's mouth. She didn't look angry, just weary and in pain. Her red skin was suddenly very pale.

He feinted toward her, but she didn't react in any way, except to look at him.

"You are Vader's slave," she breathed, "but your power is wasted with him. You could be so much more."

"You'll never convince me to betray my Master." He was shocked that she would try such a weak gambit again. Were these the depths to which the Jedi had sunk?

"Poor boy." She winced. "The Sith always betray one another-but I'm sure you'll learn that-soon enough..."

Nephthys
Personally I'm recalling that I've argued we should take the video game as the highest canon.

You mean the same Vader that was inferior to TPM Maul?
Or the same Vader that Starkiller knew all his movements?

"The apprentice knew exactly what to expect. They had dueled many times before. He had learned how to fight at the hands of the man in the black suit-the man whose face had been forever hidden from him. He knew the intimacies of his refined version of Djem So, a fighting style that incorporated elements of Ataru, Soresu, and Makashi. "

No, he isn't.

And Vader didn't know all of Starkillers movements? Thats a two way street buddy.

Also did you not notice that the very next paragraph is:

"He thought he was ready-and so the sheer severity of the opening blow took him by surprise."

And later:

"The apprentice understood that, until this moment, they had never truly fought as equals. His Master had either held back, or he himself had capitulated."

Oneness
Starkiller II was Sidious' level.

Intrepid37
Revan solos. Dooku solos too.

DarthAnt66
I LOL'ed @Oneness^

Oneness
Originally posted by Nephthys
Personally I'm recalling that I've argued we should take the video game as the highest canon.

No, he isn't.

And Vader didn't know all of Starkillers movements? Thats a two way street buddy.

"He thought he was ready-and so the sheer severity of the opening blow took him by surprise."

And later:

"The apprentice understood that, until this moment, they had never truly fought as equals. His Master had either held back, or he himself had capitulated." I'd put Marek as his equal in Force power, but superior in versatility.

Whereas there's no way RoTJ Luke had the training to be passed AoTC Anakin. The intensity of the battles and Vader's use of more Force esoteric techniques indicate this.

And Vader was around Dooku, maybe a little better, very close to the Emperor in power and tenacity.

Nephthys
Vader is a bit below Dooku in terms of lightsabers perhaps but well above him in the Force imo.

PTforthewin
She smiled in mockery. "Are you prepared to meet your fate?" Then her lightsaber was lit and she was spinning through the air toward him, striking downward as she fell.

The apprentice simultaneously backflipped and blocked her opening blow. The force of it surprised him, and the recoil threw him backward. His hood caught on one of the sarlacc's teeth, and he tore it impatiently away before the snag could interfere with his defense. Shaak Ti's lightsaber was a jagged blue blur between them. He blocked her as best he could until he had his balance again.

Then he jumped. Over her he spun and fell down two layers of teeth toward the mouth of the sarlacc. From there he jumped up again, angling away from her to avoid giving the Jedi the advantage of height, but she was there ahead of him, driving him back down with a series of blows so rapid he barely caught them all.

In desperation, he summoned a bolt of Sith lightning and sent it down, into the flesh of the sarlacc. The beast roared and shook, giving him the opening he needed. Shaak Ti's right foot slipped, forcing her to flip elegantly out of reach of his blade. He leapt after her, swinging as he came.

The fight progressed around the sarlacc's center rings, blow and counterblow accompanied by the roaring of the beast. The apprentice cut off teeth and threw the fragments at his adversary's head. In return she took tighter control of the beast's distributed intelligence and sent its food-seeking tentacles flailing for him. He repulsed them and fought on.

Down they drove each other, closer and closer to the very lip of the creature's enormous mouth. The air was foul down there, heavy with digestive by-products and the stink of rotting meat. Ghastly exhalations rolled over them as the sarlacc roared on. The apprentice was running out of teeth to sever, so he resorted more and more frequently to Sith lightning and random slashes of his lightsaber to keep it twitching underfoot. Thick ichor leaking out of the wounds made the footing even more treacherous.

"You can't keep this up forever," he taunted Shaak Ti as they dueled.

"Neither can you," she said. "You are wasting your strength too quickly."

"The dark side is inexhaustible."

"Your strength is prodigious," she admitted, "but that is your doing. Light, dark..." She paused to aim a blow at his head that he barely deflected. "They are just directions. Do not be fooled that you stand on anything other than your own two feet."

He slashed at her own feet as they spun by overhead and sent one of her ribbons twirling down into the sarlacc's gaping mouth. "Spare me the philosophy lesson, Jedi," he snarled. "I'm only here for your blood."

"And you may yet have it, or I yours."

On her last three words, she struck three blows that each partially found their mark. The first burned a sizzling line down the apprentice's left shoulder. The second scored diagonally across his chest. The third would have skewered his right eye had he not held her back at the last minute with a desperate telekinetic block that stopped her lightsaber barely a millimeter from his skin. He could feel his eyelashes and eyebrows burning. The right side of his sight was entirely blue.

She gasped and staggered backward. Her lightsaber and her gaze dropped. A full half meter of red blade emerged from her stomach, then the rest came free with a hiss.

He backed away, shocked by how close he had come to death and how lucky he had been to defeat her. He had raised his lightsaber by reflex. She had, in the desperation of her final assault, practically thrown herself on the blade. Perhaps she had meant for the two of them to defeat each other at the same time.

Her weakening fingers let go of her lightsaber, which deactivated with a click as it spun away into the sarlacc's mouth. She didn't look angry, just weary and in pain. Her red skin was suddenly very pale.

He feinted toward her, but she didn't react in any way, except to look at him.

"You are Vader's slave," she breathed, "but your power is wasted with him. You could be so much more."

"You'll never convince me to betray my Master." He was shocked that she would try such a weak gambit again. Were these the depths to which the Jedi had sunk?

"Poor boy." She winced. "The Sith always betray one another-but I'm sure you'll learn that-soon enough..." the game is of higher canon then the book

DarthAnt66

No, he isn't.

And later:

"The apprentice understood that, until this moment, they had never truly fought as equals. His Master had either held back, or he himself had capitulated."
The second quote means nothing.
The first means it should be a near-even fight, which is what is to be expected.

Nephthys
How does it mean nothing? Vader had always held back, so obviously Galen didn't know Vader inside and out, did he?

Anyway, yeah it was an even fight. Which Marek won.

Oneness
Vader is a bit below Dooku in terms of lightsabers perhaps but well above him in the Force imo. I agree.

Vader is a great strategist and very skilled in his style of light-saber combat, but his style is very lacking in versatility. He relies heavily on TK-based techniques.

Galen Marek had more versatility over Vader in both Force techniques and lightsaber combat, one upping Dooku.

DarthAnt66
How does it mean nothing? Vader had always held back, so obviously Galen didn't know Vader inside and out, did he?

Anyway, yeah it was an even fight. Which Marek won.
Just because he held back doesn't mean Starkiller didn't know his movements. It's the fact instead Vader has never fought him so hard with such movements.

And, having an even fight with ANH Vader is no more impressive then TPM Movie Maul.

Nephthys
Just because he held back doesn't mean Starkiller didn't know his movements. It's the fact instead Vader has never fought him so hard with such movements.

And, having an even fight with ANH Vader is no more impressive then TPM Movie Maul.

I didn't suggest otherwise, I was merely pointing out that Marek was still surprised by Vaders ability. Also as I said Vader knew his movements too.

Its much better than that, lol.

DarthAnt66
TPM Movie Maul was ANH Vader' superior, which was the Vader that Starkiller fought.

Oneness
And, having an even fight with ANH Vader is no more impressive then TPM Movie Maul. That comic you're referring is absolutely non-canon. Either Starkiller or Vader would have trashed Maul worse than Dooku.

Intrepid37
Vader was only even with ANH Kenobi, whose skill had declined a lot.

Oneness
TPM Movie Maul was ANH Vader' superior, which was the Vader that Starkiller fought. Go read Darth Vader and the Ghost Prison.

Quit with the non-canon arcs.

Nephthys
TPM Movie Maul was ANH Vader' superior, which was the Vader that Starkiller fought.

No.

Oneness
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Vader was only even with ANH Kenobi, whose skill had declined a lot. Vader was obviously in control of that fight, if Obi-wan could have won to further instruct Luke in non-Ghost form, he would have. But wasn't going to be able to kill Vader and escape.

On Mustafar the living force had to have given Kenobi's midi-chlorians a temporary boost in life force so we didn't have a >Sidious Sith Lord running around.

Same thing happened in the Jedi Knight light side ending of SWTOR. Why would the Force allow itself to be destroyed by Tenebrae?

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by PTforthewin
Starkiller should be able to overwhelm and kill dooku with brute force while kota engages and dies instantly against revan. starkiller then uses force rage and murderers revan since revans lightsaber skills are bellow average

Right because beating Yusanis, Mandalore the ultimate, Bastila Shan, Uthar wrynn(The Headmaster of the sith academy, Yuthura Ban(whom he spared), Juhani(who was primarily a lightsaber duelist), Darth Malak(who was considered the most skilled swordsman of his time and was powered by the star forge) holding his own against the imperial strike team, holding his ground against the sith emperor as well defeating countless Dark Jedi on both Korriban(alone) and the Star forge,
yeah his lightsaber skill's were below average, he couldn't even beat a Magnaguard....

Starkiller's power, skill and overall potential were powerful, but lets remember that the game it self is an over exaggeration of the force it self, Starkiller did nearly get defeated by Shaak Ti, however I highly doubt Vader would let his apprentice know ALL of his strength's and weakness' it goes against the foundation of what the sith stand for, "Teach just enough for them to become stronger, but, not enough for them to become stronger than YOU" Not a quote, but it is the rule of the sith, so I do believe Vader did surprise Starkiller with techniques he kept to himself, but whether it was a relative surprise is another story.

carthage
Vader is a bit below Dooku in terms of lightsabers perhaps but well above him in the Force imo.

Nothing suggests Vader is below Dooku, he outclasses him in just about every way possible other than agility.

Stealth Moose

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.