Arrow vs Baleman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lestov16
1. H2H
2. Arrow gets 15 arrows. Batman gets 15 batarangs. They hunt each other in Area 51 from Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. They get any other portable gear they've had except for the bat-sonar and bat-summoner.

Bloodlusted; PIS/CIS off
Who takes this?

Firefly218
Baleman wins.

Nephthys
Arrow

steverules_2
I'd say Batman, dude was trained by Ra's al Ghul

Nephthys
This is TV show Arrow, right?

maxivitopowe
Arrow raoestomps

Lestov16
Originally posted by Nephthys
This is TV show Arrow, right?

indeed.

Firefly218
Movie fight choreography is always better than TV fight choreography. This makes Batman look better at h2h.

Arrow is still pretty kickass though. It would be an even fight, but bats should pull out majority

BruceSkywalker
Batsuit should be able to take the arrows, good fight though. Batman 7/10 ftw

FrothByte
Originally posted by Firefly218
Movie fight choreography is always better than TV fight choreography. This makes Batman look better at h2h.

Arrow is still pretty kickass though. It would be an even fight, but bats should pull out majority

Not if we're talking Nolan's Batman movies. The fight scenes in arrow stomp all over Nolan's fight scenes. Arrow definitely takes the h2h fight.

With projectiles it becomes more interesting. The batsuit should protect Batman some, but then again if Talia can stab him through the armor then Queen's arrows should definitely punch through. Plus even though Bats has his armor, thrown knives (or in this case batarangs) have a lot less penetrating power compared to a bow and arrow.

So yeah, I'm taking Arrow's side on this one.

DrDeadpool
Arrow seemed far more skilled than Baleman in the tv show.

Arachnid1
Stomp in Arrows favor. The beating that dude took (without armor BTW) from Solomon Grundy was insane, and he came back and beat him a few episodes later. His fight scenes have also shown a lot more skill. He's beaten people who have been trained by the League of Shadows (and normal people from the league are already ****ing leagues above the Begins league at fighting), and legitimate super powered individuals.

I'd also hazard a guess that he has good enough aim to shoot Baleman through the mouth or one of the many weakspots in the suit (that cant even take large dogs once he gets his new one in TDK, so he probably doesn't even need weak spots).

Massive stomp for Ollie.

Lestov16
What about stealth? That will play a key factor in the second round.

Arachnid1
I missed that part. That might be a better fight. The stealthy ninjas from the league in Arrow we able to constantly dupe the shit out of Ollie, but their stealth was also the impossible disappear instantly into a shadow/teleport away type of stealth.

Theres also the factor that Ollie is willing to kill if me must (though he'd rather avoid it), and he only needs one arrow to do it. 15 is overkill. Baleman might be able to get a Batrang stealth kill 2-3/10 times. I think Ollie gets 7/10. Bale cant knock him out no matter what kind of damage he does, and he so surprise kills on someone who has taken out stealthier, more lethal people is his best chance.

Estacado
Baleman gets an Arrow to the eye.

FrothByte
Bruce Wayne: "I used to be one of the most well-known superheroes in the world... but then I took an arrow in the knee."

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.