Jango Fett, Iron Man and 50 Storm Troopers vs. Obi Wan and Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Firefly218
Obi Wan and Anakin are in the forests of Endor and are expecting an attack, but they don't know from who or when.

Iron Man, Jango Fett and 50 stormtroopers know where the jedi are and plan to attack.

Who will win?

COG Veteran
This is spite. Iron man solos.

Firefly218
Originally posted by COG Veteran
This is spite. Iron man solos.

Shut up troll

NemeBro
He really might though.

One on one Obi and Anakin might beat him by using telekinesis through the armour, but with so many distractions that just isn't feasible.

They go down hard. Either they try to take out Iron Man, thus opening them up to being shot to death by 51 blasters, or Iron Man bombards them with missiles and kills them while they struggle to block 51 blasters' bolts.

They can't win.

Nephthys
Yeah, the Jedi lose hard.

TheGrat1
The only chance they have is to throw a lightsaber through IM either at first contact, or by surviving first contact and sneaking away then throwing the lightsaber. Both scenarios are unlikely however.

As Count Dooku once said: "There are too many."

Robtard
Jedi take this, you fools. You're forgetting that Stormtroopers are virtual retards with an almost flawless record of missing what they shoot at. Sometimes you people truly disgust me with your ignorance.

So it's really Obi and Anakin Vs Jango and Iron Man.

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Firefly218
Shut up troll
Concession accepted.

Psychotron
Jedi lose.

Firefly218
Concession accepted.

The Jedi have lots of cover, considering they're in a thick jungle.

Once they realize they are being attacked, it will be really difficult for IM, Jango and the stormtroopers to find them.

COG Veteran
Not with those shiny glowsticks lighting up their position.

Psychotron
Not with those shiny glowsticks lighting up their position.

If only they could somehow turn them off...

COG Veteran
Then proceed to get shot because there turned off...

Psychotron
Then proceed to get shot because there turned off...

Not if they're hiding. But yeah, the odds aren't in the Jedi's favor. If it was either just the troopers, or just IM then ok, but as is I can't see them pulling it off unless IM acts like a retard.

Robtard
Stormtroopers are a none issue. They routinely miss targets that are under partial or no cover at all. Two Jedi in a jungle? They'll hit each other before they tag Obi or Anakin.

Time Immemorial
Jedi's are overwhelmed by storm troopers, Iron Man nukes all of them cause he can.

Robtard
Nope. Wrong. Incorrect.

Fact: It took more than 25 to 1 to overwhelm Jedi in the battle of Genosis ep2; that was with Clone Troopers, who are way more competent than the utterly incompetent Stormtroopers.

Obi or Anakin deflect one shot, it's likely to kill all the Stormies and possibly take out either Iron Man or Jango.

Robtard
*Droids

Clones in ep3

Clones > Droids > Gungans > Stormies

Time Immemorial
Clones are not the same as storm troopers?

Robtard
Nope

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Clones are not the same as storm troopers?

Storm Troopers are a mixture of new clones and conscription forces, so very few Storm Troopers are still Jango. Most are based off other people or not clones at all. And evidently they are all cross-eyed dyslexics.

Kazenji
This is overkill with the jedi fighting them

as for the stormtroopers, They're better talking on the ones from the Star Wars games.

meep-meep
The Jedi actually have a decent shot, I think. The terrain is definitely to their advantage and they'll know that and use it. The storm troopers would be a distraction and allow Fett and IM to take it in a wide open area. But yeah storm troopers are about as hilariously pathetic as you can get.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Storm Troopers are a mixture of new clones and conscription forces, so very few Storm Troopers are still Jango. Most are based off other people or not clones at all. And evidently they are all cross-eyed dyslexics.

Ahh, well that makes a big difference. I guess Jedi's win unless they can take out Iron Man. My only problem with that is Thor didn't do such a good job taking him down, would the jedi's do much better?

Kazenji
Why couldn't the Jedi's just crush Stark inside his suit.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Kazenji
Why couldn't the Jedi's just crush Stark inside his suit.

Can they attune the force to try and crush him without trying to crush his suit while fighting for their life, that would take some serious un bothered concentration in the middle of a huge battle like that.

meep-meep
They could probably just hide out create diversions, until IM investigates. Working together they would certainly bring him down. Then after there cover is blown Fett and the ST's should just be clean up. Not saying it'll be easy though. If IM keeps his distance and is a field general while attacking from a distance he and the SW villains could win. Although, he is just human underneath that armor and I'm sort of conflicted if they could just force choke him... mmm

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by meep-meep
They could probably just hide out create diversions, until IM investigates. Working together they would certainly bring him down. Then after there cover is blown Fett and the ST's should just be clean up. Not saying it'll be easy though. If IM keeps his distance and is a field general while attacking from a distance he and the SW villains could win. Although, he is just human underneath that armor and I'm sort of conflicted if they could just force choke him...

Yea but is the force going to try and choke the suit or the man underneith and do they have time to even do that while dealing with Jango and the cannon fodder? Jango ain't no push over. Somehow I think that suit is going to be harder of a challenge then they have faced before.

meep-meep
Yea but is the force going to try and choke the suit or the man underneith and do they have time to even do that while dealing with Jango and the cannon fodder? Jango ain't no push over. Somehow I think that suit is going to be harder of a challenge then they have faced before.

Yeah. I'm not sure. Although if I had to guess I'd say his suit would be the target and not him. I really think they got a pretty decent shot despite that. Well, unless IM and Fett just carpet bomb the general area, and even thats not really a guaranteed win. It also doesn't seem like something IM would do...

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by meep-meep
Yeah. I'm not sure. Although if I had to guess I'd say his suit would be the target and not him. I really think they got a pretty decent shot despite that. Well, unless IM and Fett just carpet bomb the general area, and even thats not really a guaranteed win. It also doesn't seem like something IM would do...

Yea he might try and go in there hand to hand and get his head cut off. Or Jarvis would warn him not too, and he does't listen laughing out loud

meep-meep
Yea he might try and go in there hand to hand and get his head cut off. Or Jarvis would warn him not too, and he does't listen laughing out loud

lol. Yeah, I actually could see that happening.

StealthRanger
Am I the only one who remembers the entire "Obi-Wan deflects blaster fire by thousands of droids from all directions and moves so fast that he appears to have some blue bubble shield around him" feat? And Anakin keeping up with him? And keeps up with a guy with relativistic processing and reaction speeds?

Yea, the Stormtroopers are non factors here

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Am I the only one who remembers the entire "Obi-Wan deflects blaster fire by thousands of droids from all directions and moves so fast that he appears to have some blue bubble shield around him" feat? And Anakin keeping up with him? And keeps up with a guy with relativistic processing and reaction speeds?

Yea, the Stormtroopers are non factors here

When did he have a blue bubble shield around him?

StealthRanger
ROTS Novelization

Can post it if you want

Kazenji
Doesn't count then

only movies are allowed & tv shows if they're related.

Dramatic Gecko
When did he have a blue bubble shield around him?

He's confusing a Droideka for Obi-Wan

NemeBro

Yea, the Stormtroopers are non factors here lolEU

Post it though. I want to see if it is hilarious as the source for Luke's nanosecond reaction-time.

StealthRanger
lolGCanon
loljelly

EDIT: And before you say anything, that's from the Revenge of the Sith Novelization, so it's G Canon

StealthRanger
The passage before the fight

KingD19
As bad as the Stormtroopers are, in their defense, the design of their helmets certainly doesn't help them see better.

NemeBro
lolGCanon
loljelly

EDIT: And before you say anything, that's from the Revenge of the Sith Novelization, so it's G Canon Look at this guy quoting OBD lingo as if it matters, lol.

So we're going to ignore Jango giving Obi a fight in hand to hand are we?

Narrative hyperbole > Actual showings?

lol

I suppose you are also ignoring that Obi couldn't fight the Magnaguards head-on and had to drop a cargo container on their heads to drop them?

Oh, and that he had cover while the droids were firing on him?

The "blue bubble shield" shit you're talking about is particularly funny, based solely on a statement that his blade "became a deflector shield". I guess we can use narrative statements like this to give Brienne of Tarth from Game of Thrones hypersonic reaction-speed, since her blade apparently became an impenetrable iron cage when she went on the defensive. thumb up

No but that reasoning sucks. thumb down The only bit you might have some point about is the stated reaction-time of the Magnaguards, which might frankly be an outlier anyway.

Or are you going to lie to yourself and say that lightspeed Jedi is the most common portrayal?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.