Hyperion vs Hyperion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

celeyhyga17
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_medium/12/127256/2967887-7306360159-Marcu.jpg

Vs

http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a9/68/b9/a968b97a0d5bbb46a6b569f9cb59e86a.jpg

Fight!

dial J for Josh
For now Ultimate Hype because he has uncanny strength, durability and combat feats. Marvel Now Hyperion is too new. Needs more time for character development.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by dial J for Josh
For now Ultimate Hype because he has uncanny strength, durability and combat feats. Marvel Now Hyperion is too new. Needs more time for character development.
Are you Id's sock or sumthin?
disguise

carver9
616 Hyperion wins even though I consider both of them high Heralds. I rarely if ever vote against Supreme Hype so that should tell you something about 616 Hyperion.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
Are you Id's sock or sumthin?
disguise

lol sorry im kinda slow I don't understand what your saying please explain.

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by carver9
616 Hyperion wins even though I consider both of them high Heralds. I rarely if ever vote against Supreme Hype so that should tell you something about 616 Hyperion.

Interesting. How so?

carver9
Interesting. How so?

Because he punched through the head of an indestructible robot. A sentient robot that was feeding off of unlimited power. Because he treated high evolution like a weak feeb. Because he stalemated Savage Hulk. Because he took on the entire team of Avengers and held his own. Because he halted a planet movement that was coming to him at tremendous speeds. Because he stopped two universes from Colliding. Because he survived the destruction of two universes. Because he turned one of Thanos Generals to dust with a casual blast while being heavily damaged. I think that is enough imo. Dont you?

celeyhyga17
lol sorry im kinda slow I don't understand what your saying please explain.
Nuttin.

He just has a hard on for Supreme Power Hype.

laughing out loud

dial J for Josh
Originally posted by carver9
Because he punched through the head of an indestructible robot. A sentient robot that was feeding off of unlimited power. Because he treated high evolution like a weak feeb. Because he stalemated Savage Hulk. Because he took on the entire team of Avengers and held his own. Because he halted a planet movement that was coming to him at tremendous speeds. Because he stopped two universes from Colliding. Because he survived the destruction of two universes. Because he turned one of Thanos Generals to dust with a casual blast while being heavily damaged. I think that is enough imo. Dont you?

Wow I completely forgot about him plowing threw that giant sentient robot to rescue the children with an unlimited supply of energy planted by the gardener. Out of every avenger Hyperion was the only one who knew how to defeat it via x-ray and just brute strength. Also his tussle with the high evolutionary was very impressive. And then ofcoarse there is that time where his body took on an entire avengers squad and he appeared to be very durable. And his Atomic vision shot to Corvus Glaive did seem very casual, like he didn't even need to amp himself and yet it still destroyed him. You know I keep saying that Hype needs more time for character development, but in retrospect if you lay out all of his accomplishments he has performed a lot of impressive feats in his limited time. Perhaps we can start judging Hyperion in these threads for what he has done so far. Because although his appearances have been minimal, they have been indeed critical. As far as this thread is concerned I am now switching my answer to 616 Hype taking this bout.

complexbrother
616 wins this one. better feats.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.