Darth Malak vs Darth Thanaton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
Darth Malak vs Darth Thanaton. Morals off; bloodthristy; 30 feet away.

Nephthys
Thanaton, imo. Supremely powerful with crazy lightning and battle-rituals.

DarthAnt66
Nox tanked much of his lightning though ^

Nephthys
Nox is awesome, yeah.

Thanaton did casually one-shot Nox at the start of Act II. Nox was already a Sith Lord and had 2 powerful Sith spirits art the time.

carthage
Does Thanathon suck that badly to lose to Malak?

Nephthys
Haha, Malak gets no respect. As is right.

Thanaton can fly like electric Iron Man.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, Malak doesn't have a wide variety of feats. But he is said to be a, "master of the force" who possesses, "incredible power".

I still say Thanaton probably wins tho.

DarthAnt66
Because no one reads my respect threads ^ sad

NewGuy01
I've read all of your respect threads several times over, and honestly my respect for Malak has dropped recently too, just seeing him get his ass kicked so badly as a Jedi in the scans. XD

Still, he's a prominent Dark Lord of the Sith with some pretty good Force Feats and accolades to boot. This fight likely won't be one-sided.

DarthAnt66
Meh. That happening to Malak is the same as Hett one-shoting Anakin. I'm sure if Malak knew about his axe and such, it wouldn't have happened that way. Regardless, it's safe to say Malak improved a lot if he's later being said to have "extraordinary dark side Force powers" to TKing Revan. (And Drew implies Malak's lightsabers>Force)

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys
Thanaton, imo. Supremely powerful with crazy lightning and battle-rituals.

Lord Stark
Thanaton takes it, but its not nearly as easy as people think. Revan and Malak were made Darths immediately by the Emperor himself. I think that had they stayed at Droumund Kaas as a part of the Empire they would have certainly sat on the Dark Council (I mean Revan is obvious)

Intrepid37
Malak stomps this fool.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.