Cad Bane VS Han Solo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Who would win? Clone wars bounty hunter that killed jedi or smuggler that killed over a thousand stormtroopers

DarthAnt66
Han shoots first.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Han shoots first. don't give me that shit cad could easily dodge and shoot back

Stealth Moose
Han has more swag.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Han has more swag. that don't matter

Stealth Moose
You mean doesn't matter. Learn 2 English.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by PTforthewin
don't give me that shit cad could easily dodge and shoot back
I take it you have never watched A New Hope? It's a infamous Star Wars pun.

PTforthewin
I take it you have never watched A New Hope? It's a infamous Star Wars pun. I have retard, and All Han Solo did was kill several stormtrooper recruits

DarthAnt66
lmfao.
I'm referring to the scene where Han shoots Greedo, because originally he shot first, but they changed it to Greedo shooting first.
Learn some Star Wars lore before you enter these forums, thanks.

PTforthewin
lmfao.
I'm referring to the scene where Han shoots Greedo, because originally he shot first, but they changed it to Greedo shooting first.
Learn some Star Wars lore before you enter these forums, thanks. **** the original trilogy, it can fill up my ass. Plus Greedo didn't even see it coming

DarthAnt66
In the newer edition, which I'm sure you saw, Greedo shot at point-blank range and missed.

PTforthewin
In the newer edition, which I'm sure you saw, Greedo shot at point-blank range and missed. because Greedo sucks at aiming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.