Rebels VS Dark side

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PTforthewin
Dark side: Palpatine, Vader, Dooku, Maul Brothers, Grievous, and Asajj Ventress VS Rebels: Luke Skywalker (ROTJ), Obi Wan Kenobi (ROTS), Plo Koon, Mace Windu, Yoda, Ahsoka, and Kit Fisto.

Intrepid37
Sith wins this.

Q99
Jedi win, what with Yoda, Mace, Skywalker, and Kenobi.

Nephthys
Sith imo. The Jedi having lamers like Plo Koon, Ahsoka and Fisto hurts them. The Sith are just generally superior.

King Joker
Sith win.

Nalaniel
The Sith win.

Stealth Moose
If there's a creek, Plo Koon solos.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Nephthys
Sith imo. The Jedi having lamers like Plo Koon, Ahsoka and Fisto hurts them. The Sith are just generally superior. plo koon can beat maul or savage or possibly ventress since he nearly defeated her WHEN HE HAD A BROKEN ARM. Fisto can Kill grievous as grievous got pwned by fisto in season 2.

Intrepid37
Palpatine is about even with Yoda.

Dooku is about even with Mace.

Maul is about even with Luke.

Ventress is about even with Kit.

Grievous is about even with Ahsoka.

Then you have Vader and Savage vs Obi-Wan and Plo Koon. Savage already beat Plo before, and Vader beats Obi-Wan.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37

Er, no.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by Nephthys
Er, no.
You sure? I'm almost certain I saw them duel even once.

Nephthys
Aksoka was losing pretty hard as I recall.

King Joker
Yeah, Ahsoka was losing to Grievous in S5. If she teamed up with Plo or Fisto they could take him.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Intrepid37
Palpatine is about even with Yoda.

Dooku is about even with Mace.

Maul is about even with Luke.

Ventress is about even with Kit.

Then you have Vader and Savage vs Obi-Wan and Plo Koon. Savage already beat Plo before, and Vader beats Obi-Wan. plo koon was distracted all savage did was pull his mask off

PTforthewin
Originally posted by King Joker
Yeah, Ahsoka was losing to Grievous in S5. If she teamed up with Plo or Fisto they could take him. fisto or plo could solo grievous

Lord Stark
Read the rules 3v3s are the maximum duels you can take.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Read the rules 3v3s are the maximum duels you can take. I don't give a shit

DarthAnt66
Then you will get banned.

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Then you will get banned. HK-47 sucks

DarthAnt66
Commentary: This meatbag speaks without clarity. Agree with the rules or queeq will splatter your organs all over the floor!

PTforthewin
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Commentary: This meatbag speaks without clarity. Agree with the rules or queeq will splatter your organs all over the floor! ant go **** ur boyfriend aka revan

DarthAnt66
Mockery: Oh, Revan, I love you, but I hate all you stand for! But I think we should go press our slimy, mucus-covered lips together in the cargo hold!

King Joker
ewwwwwwwwww mucus-covered lips sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.