Avengers vs Justice league

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

God Cloth Seiya
Hulk
Thor
Hawk eye
Captain america
Iron Man

vs

Green Lantern
Superman (MOS)
Batman (Arnold)
Green Arrow (Smallville)
Flash (Smallville)

Who wins?

Psychotron
Justice League STOMPS.

Lestov16
GL solos

Kazenji
What's Batman Arnold?

God Cloth Seiya
Wasn't thing straight

Meant baleman

DrDeadpool
LOL you really hate marvel right !!!!!! but i actually prefer Captain America to all those powerful DC superheroes wink

God Cloth Seiya
I like marvel

Never seen the Green lantern movie

I like DC more though

abhilegend
Clark solos.

BruceSkywalker
Avengers win... their only competition is Kal and maybe Flash

Psychotron
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker

Are you serious? Superman could solo, Lantern could solo, I haven't seen Smallville, but from what I've heard Flash solos, too.

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by Psychotron
Are you serious? Superman could solo, Lantern could solo, I haven't seen Smallville, but from what I've heard Flash solos, too.
Flash won't solo at all and Superman mhmhmhm ! wouldn't solo either IMO, I think Tony with his weapons can slow him down and then Hulk and Thor can defeat him smile
But they all together with Green lantern , yeah they definitely win.
Although their street levelers (Green arrow and Batman) will be raped by General America !!! stick out tongue

marwash22
None of these people (including his own team) would even know Flash was on the field, but sadly, Smallville never showed Wally's ability to amplify his strength using mass. He has no combat feats.

GL tosses Hulk into the sun. GL and Kal gang up on Thor.

Wally observes.

League wins.

Lestov16

...the phuck? blink

BruceSkywalker

lantern ain't soloing shit.. he had no skills in that film...

green arrow wasn't all that great in smallville, flash was decent.. batman isn;t doing anything here except losing..

Originally posted by marwash22
None of these people (including his own team) would even know Flash was on the field, but sadly, Smallville never showed Wally's ability to amplify his strength using mass. He has no combat feats.

Wally observes.

League wins.

with what screen feat exactly does Hal have that says he flings Hulk into the sun???

Originally posted by Lestov16
...the phuck? blink

is there some sort of a damn problem??????

COG Veteran
Thor and hulk secure the victory.

K-Dog
Superman is too strong. He heat visions out everyone except Thor and Hulk, and he hurts them enough with that alone. He was flying through skyscrapers and reinforced parking garages like a normal person going through a piece of drywall. We've never seen Hulk or Thor have to display that level of durability.

Not sure about GL flying Hulk to the sun. Something tells me Hulk would pound through the constructs. But GL could still beat Hulk and Iron Man (unless that laser gets him). Don't know if he could take down Thor or not. But adding GL to Superman is overkill nonetheless.

Add Hancock to Marvel and we have a good fight.

Lestov16

PIS/CIS is off. Lantern at his most competent would annihilate the Avengers single handedly.

with what screen feat exactly does Hal have that says he flings Hulk into the sun???

The screen feat that exactly shows GL flinging a gigantic phucking cosmic entity into the sun

Yeah, your stance is ridiculous.

Originally posted by COG Veteran
Thor and hulk secure the victory.

I can not give a definitive answer as to whether your post is correct, but I'll give you a hint: it contains the words phuck and no

TheGrat1
The League pimpstomps.

Wally observes.

League wins.
Wally was in Smallville?! eek! I thought that was Bart.

BruceSkywalker
PIS/CIS is off. Lantern at his most competent would annihilate the Avengers single handedly.

I don't care nor give a rats ass about PIS/CIS..

Originally posted by Lestov16 The screen feat that exactly shows GL flinging a gigantic phucking cosmic entity into the sun

you mean after he was already dead.. LOLOLOLOLOL.. Nothing Jordan showed is gonna do anything to Hulk.

Originally posted by Lestov16 Yeah, your stance is ridiculous.

I don't give a frack... going by actual feats , only Kal will give them trouble

Lestov16
Clearly he did

Dead or not dead if he can haul Parallax in there the Hulk is phucked

Negatory

BruceSkywalker
Clearly he did

Dead or not dead if he can haul Parallax in there the Hulk is phucked

Negatory

Hulk is fine, its Hal that is phucked...

Positively

Lestov16
Hulk isn't even going to touch Hal before he gets a one way express trip to the solar core.

The Spleen
JL in a stomp.

BruceSkywalker
Hulk isn't even going to touch Hal before he gets a one way express trip to the solar core.

not gonna happen

Impediment
Superman and Green Lantern take this, easy.

Silent Master
JLA wins after they get done laughing at Baleman for how quickly he got owned.

abhilegend
Clark threw a planet out of solar system. Add all the feats from Avengers and even that wouldn't come close to that feat.

Dramatic Gecko
Green Lantern is by far the most powerful here.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
laughing out loud

He isn't.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Impediment
Superman and Green Lantern take this, easy.

no they don't confused

Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko

only if this was comic book Hal

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by abhilegend
Clark threw a planet out of solar system. Add all the feats from Avengers and even that wouldn't come close to that feat. wrong superman

If Hal really does throw hulk into the sun that's self bfr

maxivitopowe
But really it comes down to flash

abhilegend
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
wrong superman

If Hal really does throw hulk into the sun that's self bfr
Ah, yes. i thought it was Superman from smallville.

Kazenji
What a ****en joke....people hyping up the movie Green Lantern version.

Psychotron

green arrow wasn't all that great in smallville, flash was decent.. batman isn;t doing anything here except losing..

Lantern's auto shields withstood the gravity and heat of the Sun. No one one the Avengers even comes close to that kind of power. And Superman can easily take them out. Iron man gets melted in a second based on what those extremis clowns were doing to his armors. Thor and Hulk are way too slow to compete with Superman, not to mention that he's stronger and tougher than either of them. This is spite.

The Spleen
Originally posted by Impediment
Superman and Green Lantern take this, easy. They will push mucho feces onto mucho rectums.

Kazenji
. Thor and Hulk are way too slow to compete with Superman, not to mention that he's stronger and tougher than either of them. This is spite.

Bullshit regarding the Hulk.

marwash22
what's part of throwing Hulk into the sun is impossible for GL?

Lestov16
LOL, I understand people didn't like the GL movie, but to allow such bias to affect these debates is shameful. Again: If GL can throw Parallax into the sun, he'll have zero problem doing it to Hulk.

Kazenji
what's part of throwing Hulk into the sun is impossible for GL?

"Facepalm"

not even talking about GL

LOL, I understand people didn't like the GL movie, but to allow such bias to affect these debates is shameful. Again: If GL can throw Parallax into the sun, he'll have zero problem doing it to Hulk.

In regards to GL its has nothing to do with whether the movie was bad or not, what was represented in the movie of Hal he wasn't that strong which people are making it to be.

Lestov16
He was strong enough to sun-dip Parallax, which is beyond anything the Avengers have ever even dreamed of. GL tells Supes to take a day off while he WTFpwns the Avengers.

Kazenji
erm

He's not THAT strong

this is the movie version not one of the DC animated movie appearances.

marwash22
Originally posted by Kazenji
"Facepalm"

not even talking about GL
huh?

Psychotron
Bullshit regarding the Hulk.

MoS shits all over Hulk in all categories.

Lestov16
erm

He's not THAT strong

erm Um...he is THAT strong....because he phucking did it.

Kazenji
MoS shits all over Hulk in all categories.

Yeah because Hulk is slow roll eyes (sarcastic)

that last comment was more towards you saying

"GL tells Supes to take a day off while he WTFpwns the Avengers."

Lestov16
WTF are the Avengers going to do? GL generates force fields that can survive the heat of the sun. He could trap the Avengers in a shrinking ball and crush them to death.

wallman77
Hulk easily collapses any contstruct gl makes. Hell thors bi frost feat makes me think he could do the same after a few blows...or a johtunheim buster. Ppl make it seem like soft ass hal jordan has a chance to pull this off. Supes is the deciding factor. Hal is an annoyance. He can't hurt the top dogs.

marwash22
Originally posted by wallman77
Hulk easily collapses any contstruct gl makes. no.

Hal's constructs at the end of the movie held against the force of Parallax pushing against it. Parallax was so massive that it completely engulfed an entire metropolitan area.

Hulk ain't collapsing a damn thing.

Psychotron
Yeah because Hulk is slow roll eyes (sarcastic)

He is. Especially compared to Superman.

no.

Hal's constructs at the end of the movie held against the force of Parallax pushing against it. Parallax was so massive that it completely engulfed an entire metropolitan area.

Hulk ain't collapsing a damn thing.

This. Green Lantern may have been a godawful movie but that doesn't mean GL wasn't powerful.

Epicurus
GL solos.

TH3_V01D
LOL at the idiot who suggest that the Green Slowpoke and Stormfront favorite superhero would beat MoS Superman.

Also the movie was horrible, but Lantern beats the entire Marvel Movie verse by himself

BruceSkywalker

you do know that in space, weight is meaningless??? and since the smoke monster was already dead, Hal just did that move to finish him off and make sure he stayed dead...

WTF are the Avengers going to do? GL generates force fields that can survive the heat of the sun. He could trap the Avengers in a shrinking ball and crush them to death.

they win.. that so called force field is nothing.. Hal was shown to create to create a shield , but yeah that broke after Parallax was able to knock Hal back several feet into a parked car.. the green cgi around him just helps hi breathe in space and its also very colorful too lolol...

unfortunately what you suggest about him trapping them in some shrinking ball to crush them, not happening, since Hal never did that .. this isn;t comic book Hal..

Psychotron
Explain how anyone on the Avengers can even survive against Superman, bust through Hal's shields, or tag the Flash.

Lestov16
you do know that in space, weight is meaningless???

So Hal will have no problem bringing Hulk to his solar doom smile

and since the smoke monster was already dead,

that broke after Parallax was able to knock Hal back several feet into a parked car..

Proof that Hulk is anywhere near as strong as Parallax?

shrinking ball to crush them, not happening, since Hal never did that .. this isn;t comic book Hal..

Well he'll just settle from frying them in the sun then. Hulk breaking the shield, not happening..since Hulk never displayed such strength..this isn't comic book Hulk smile

Firefly218
The avengers have more team chemistry, if that counts for anything.

Psychotron
It doesn't.

Firefly218
It doesn't.

I figured

Arachnid1
Explain how anyone on the Avengers can even survive against Superman, bust through Hal's shields, or tag the Flash. Answer: They cant.

Firefly218
Updated Roster

Scarlet Witch and Iron Man take out Green Lantern
Quicksilver tags flash
Hulk and Thor kill supes
Captain America takes out Batman
Hawkeye takes out Green Arrow
Black Widow, Falcon, Vision and War Machine have a picnic

Psychotron
Originally posted by Firefly218
Updated Roster

Quicksilver tags flash
Hulk and Thor kill supes

Lol no.
No.
In their dreams.
Okay.
Who cares.
See above.

Firefly218
Scarlet Witch could probably solo Green Lantern. Going off source material at least.

Smallville flash was underwhelming. Quicksilver should have better feats than TV flash in Avengers 2

Zod was killed by a simple neck snap. Thor and Hulk should be able to do the same

Based
Supes solos.

God Cloth Seiya

Zod was killed by a simple neck snap. I see people claiming that because superman snapped his neck that anyone can do it. Did you not see how much he was resisting it at 1st. and do you not realize how strong supes is?

Firefly218
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
I see people claiming that because superman snapped his neck that anyone can do it. Did you not see how much he was resisting it at 1st. and do you not realize how strong supes is?
What feats show supes to be stronger than Hulk or Thor?

Psychotron
Scarlet Witch could probably solo Green Lantern. Going off source material at least.

Smallville flash was underwhelming. Quicksilver should have better feats than TV flash in Avengers 2

Zod was killed by a simple neck snap. Thor and Hulk should be able to do the same

Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have no feats so they're useless here.

Are you forgetting that it was Superman that killed Zod? Hulk and Thor can't break Superman's neck that easily because he's stronger and much faster than either of them.

Robtard

Snapping Zod's neck, Hulk couldn't even break Loki's bones.

Psychotron

Overpowering the gravity beam that was flattening cars and collapsing buildings while depowered for one. And just look at the collateral damage Superman and Zod caused, they were wrecking skyscrapers, while Hulk and Thor just barely trashed a hangar.

Firefly218
Calm down peeps. I'm just joking. Justice League wins, no doubt.

But if they catch him, then Thor and Hulk could probably snap Clark's neck.

BruceSkywalker
So Hal will have no problem bringing Hulk to his solar doom smile

lol, Hal was not shown lifting a being like Hulk..

Originally posted by Lestov16 Proof that Hulk is anywhere near as strong as Parallax?

keep making me laugh, I guess you didn't watch Hulk tear through the shield jet and tear through building during the Avengers.. smoke monster didn't show things like that

Originally posted by Lestov16 Well he'll just settle from frying them in the sun then. Hulk breaking the shield, not happening..since Hulk never displayed such strength..this isn't comic book Hulk smile

more ignorant stupidity on your part. the shield that Hal created failed miserably after Parallax shot at Hal, then Hal flew several feet away into a parked vehicle, Hulk displayed great strength during the Avengers

Robtard
Brucie, look at it this way, Hal creates an unstoppable army of shiny green Batmans smile

Impediment
During the Manhattan invasion, when Iron Man is flying the nuke into the portal int space, we get a shot of Hulk being bombarded by Chitauri and their gun fire subduing him. Hulk might be a problem initially, but Superman and GL take this.

marwash22
you're crazy.

Clark was so fast that he appeared to be in multiple cities across the world at once. Bart was several times faster than Clark.

I can say without any doubt that Quicksilver (Marvel or Fox) is not going to be anywhere near Bart's level of speed.

Firefly218
you're crazy.

Clark was so fast that he appeared to be in multiple cities across the world at once. Bart was several times faster than Clark.

I can say without any doubt that Quicksilver (Marvel or Fox) is not going to be anywhere near Bart's level of speed.

I wasn't being serious bro

TH3_V01D
Looking at Marvel Quicksilver, and the DoTP one, i think Fox nailed much better the superspeed power, MCU Quicksilver was very visible blur using even his power.
Fox quicksilver was so fast that looked like teleporting in the Xmen trailer.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Robtard
Brucie, look at it this way, Hal creates an unstoppable army of shiny green Batmans smile

thumb up

The Spleen
Originally posted by Robtard
Brucie, look at it this way, Hal creates an unstoppable army of shiny green Batmans smile All of which would be unable to touch Flash or the Martian.

Psychotron
Calm down peeps. I'm just joking. Justice League wins, no doubt.

But if they catch him, then Thor and Hulk could probably snap Clark's neck.

Considering how well he did against Faora and Nam-Ek, Hulk and Thor better hope Superman doesn't catch them.

Lestov16
lol, Hal was not shown lifting a being like Hulk..

You're right. He lifted a being who massively exceeds the Hulk in power. The Hulk won't be a problem.

keep making me laugh, I guess you didn't watch Hulk tear through the shield jet and tear through building during the Avengers.. smoke monster didn't show things like that

LOL Parallax was near the size of a city and a cosmic entity. Just because we didn't see him on screen smash a building doesn't mean he's not capable?

more ignorant stupidity on your part. the shield that Hal created failed miserably after Parallax shot at Hal, then Hal flew several feet away into a parked vehicle, Hulk displayed great strength during the Avengers

Keep ignoring that Parallax is easily Hulk's superior, and that if Ha could fight him, Hulk won't be a problem.

The Spleen
I sense Hulk fanboyism.

DrDeadpool
Updated Roster

Quicksilver tags flash
Hulk and Thor kill supes

For now JL wins but I'm pretty sure they will all get upgrades in Avengers 2 especially Iron man because it seems by the rumors they are going to use the extremis suit from comics for him in Avengers 2 which obviously is a game changer!!

God Cloth Seiya
Depends if it has any good feat though?

God Cloth Seiya
Bump

DrDeadpool
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Bump

Why did you bump this thread ? since the winner is obvious ! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Werewolf582
The justice league

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.