Evil Molecule Man vs Thanos...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos defeated The Maker, but can he defeat Post Retcon Molecule Man at his most ferocious?

These two battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed...who wins?

zopzop
If by "his most ferocious" you mean that time he fought Beyonder in that FF Annual then, Thanos AND Mistress Death die.

If you mean the one that fought Sentry, Thanos wins.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
If by "his most ferocious" you mean that time he fought Beyonder in that FF Annual then, Thanos AND Mistress Death die.

If you mean the one that fought Sentry, Thanos wins.

Definitely the one who fought Beyonder; the one that fought Sentry was weaksauce in comparison...

smile

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Definitely the one who fought Beyonder; the one that fought Sentry was weaksauce in comparison...

smile
Then nothing short of the Living Tribunal is saving Thanos here.

Insane Titan
Thanos wins

DTM
Thanos isnt close to the power level of Owen, if he wants the Titan beaten, then its done.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DTM
Thanos isnt close to the power level of Owen, if he wants the Titan beaten, then its done. mind rape

DTM
Mental powers are hardly how Thanos fights his battles, using his usual combat MO, he wont, and Owen will literally rip him to pieces.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DTM
Mental powers are hardly how Thanos fights his battles, using his usual combat MO, he wont, and Owen will literally rip him to pieces. seeing as Thanos has used mental powers against Pip, Drax , Moondragon, Maker , Hulk and Galactus in battle he will resort to using it .

DTM
Eh, possibly, I see it differently.

Insane Titan
Why not?

Epicurus
Thanos wins simply by virtue of this being yet another TheLordofMurder-made Thanos bait thread.

SamZED
Molecule Man that stalemated p-r Beyonder for a period of time? How is Thanos winning against him? I mean even if MM has no tp resistance feats shouldn't we be reasonable and consider his overall power level here? The guy fought freaking Beyonder. He might not have teleportation resistance feats either but I wouldn't bet Nightcrawler can beat him by porting his head off.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by SamZED
Molecule Man that stalemated p-r Beyonder for a period of time? How is Thanos winning against him? I mean even if MM has no tp resistance feats shouldn't we be reasonable and consider his overall power level here? The guy fought freaking Beyonder. He might not have teleportation resistance feats either but I wouldn't bet Nightcrawler can beat him by porting his head off. i agree that MM's power dwarfs Thanos power, but everyone has acweak spot one way or another and Thanos is dumb not to go diann that route or even try

TheLordofMurder
Molecule Man that stalemated p-r Beyonder for a period of time? How is Thanos winning against him? I mean even if MM has no tp resistance feats shouldn't we be reasonable and consider his overall power level here? The guy fought freaking Beyonder. He might not have teleportation resistance feats either but I wouldn't bet Nightcrawler can beat him by porting his head off.

What Insane Titan fails to grasp is that increasing ones power level makes one increasingly resistant to all forms of attack...its inherent to comicbook logic.

Owen at this level aint getting mind raped by anyone less than the Tribunal...

Insane Titan
What Insane Titan fails to grasp is that increasing ones power level makes one increasingly resistant to all forms of attack...its inherent to comicbook logic.

Owen at this level aint getting mind raped by anyone less than the Tribunal... care to show Owen resisting any mental attacks.

So you're saying no one other than LT beats this Owen ?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Insane Titan
care to show Owen resisting any mental attacks.

So you're saying no one other than LT beats this Owen ?

I dont have to; do I have to show scans of Love and Hate resisting TP to prove that that tactic wouldn't work on them?

Of course not because when a character operates on that kind of level, conventional attacks like that just dont work...

If Evil Owen could be beaten with simple TP, I'm sure Beyonder would have done that to him and just called it a day...

And yes, I am saying that nothing beneath the Tribunal is beating Evil Owen with TP...

Xplosive
Thanos doesn't have 1% of a chance.

Epicurus
Originally posted by Xplosive
Thanos doesn't have 1% of a chance.
Of course he does. Not only does he win this thread, he does so in a spitetastic fashion.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Epicurus
Of course he does. Not only does he win this thread, he does so in a spitetastic fashion.

Indeed.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Epicurus

You mad bro?

Epicurus
Originally posted by Xplosive
Indeed.
I am glad that you agree that this thread is indeed an easy win for Thanos.thumb up

Insane Titan
I dont have to; do I have to show scans of Love and Hate resisting TP to prove that that tactic wouldn't work on them?

Of course not because when a character operates on that kind of level, conventional attacks like that just dont work...

If Evil Owen could be beaten with simple TP, I'm sure Beyonder would have done that to him and just called it a day...

And yes, I am saying that nothing beneath the Tribunal is beating Evil Owen with TP... yes you do have to, and love and hate aren't humans being with extreme power they are abstract concepts.

Beyonder rarely if ever attacks with TP so it's another mute point.

So again some proof , il wait

Epicurus
You mad bro?
Nope.

operator616
I doubt that Thanos has a chance against a being who was warping the omniverse as a side effect of a fight.
Molecule Man that stalemated p-r Beyonder for a period of time?

No, not Pre-retcon Beyonder; Owen beat Post-retcon Beyonder when he unleashed the "real" Molecule Man persona. Still though, their fight was pretty impressive, even more impressive than the Pre-retcon Owen/Beyonder fight since that was limited to the mutiverse only, while the Post retcon Beyonder/Owen fight in FF annual #27, was felt across the entire omniverse.

Epicurus
Originally posted by operator616
I doubt that Thanos has a chance against a being who was warping the omniverse as a side effect of a fight.
Considering that this is an anti-Thanos bait thread made by one of the worse Thanos-haters on this board, Thanos has all the chance in the world. Thanos clearly gets a magical powerup in direct proportion to his opponent(s) in LOM's threads, which is why he always wins in them.thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.