Luminara Unduli vs. Barriss Offee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Joker
Who would win in a battle to the death?

Luminara Unduli as of Revenge of the Sith

Barriss Offee as of The Clone Wars S5

*Offee has Ventress' lightsabers*

Intrepid37
Barriss stomps

carthage
Luminara easily.

PTforthewin
I think Luminara would win but IDK barris was winning against anakin so I'm not sure

DarthAnt66
Not even close...however Jar'Kai is not Anakin's specialty, and is much better with one blade, at least according to Dooku in AOTC.

King Joker
Yes, she was definitely losing, but getting this close to a killing blow seems pretty close to me...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=catXn4QAclI
3:10
:/

Emperordmb
Either way by virtue of that fight Barriss impresses me more. She wins this one.

PTforthewin
I wonder what Luminira thought of Barriss after her defeat and imprisonment

Q99
Originally posted by PTforthewin
I wonder what Luminira thought of Barriss after her defeat and imprisonment

"Just as planned"?

carthage
Bariss has little chance against Luminara. Luminara is as good with Soresu as Dooku is with Makashi, unless you're someone like Malgus or Anakin ROTS you have no real chance of breaking her defense.

Luminara should take this without too much difficulty, unless Bariss has destroyed stuff with TK or something

Q99
And, y'know, Luminara is her teacher. She knows her style well, and Barriss hasn't had enough time separate to change it too much.

Just like Kenobi and Anakin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.