Asgardians vs Jedi's

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Time Immemorial
Obiwan and Anakin (presuit) vs Thor and Loki.

Jedi's get force powers and lightsabers

Thor gets is hammer, Loki gets Gungir

Robtard
Jedi

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Robtard
Jedi

How?

Robtard
lightsabres

The Spleen
Jedi's? Jedi, not Jedi's.

Psychotron
Who ever hits first wins.

FrothByte
If Thor and Loki play smart, they'll just blast the Jedi's from a distance.

The Spleen
Originally posted by The Spleen
Jedi's? Jedi, not Jedi's.

Robtard
The Viet Congs

Kazenji
Asgardians.

Firefly218
Asgardians are too slow to evade the Jedi. With force powers the Jedi definitely win

The Spleen
There's no "s," it's already plural. You wouldn't say "Chineses."

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Firefly218
Asgardians are too slow to evade the Jedi. With force powers the Jedi definitely win

Thor does have a clear the room feat, which decimated an area of frost giants and caused mass destruction to the environment. And Loki has his hologram's.

COG Veteran
^
Asgard wins.

Impediment
Thor could just use Mjolnir to creates a lightning storm and fry the Jedi from afar, no?

COG Veteran
Originally posted by Impediment
Thor could just use Mjolnir to creates a lightning storm and fry the Jedi from afar, no?
Yes but fanbois will claim precog and saber > gods with magic.

Impediment
Thor solos; he doesn't even need Loki's help.

Psychotron
Thor would probably engage in melee combat first.

The Spleen
Thor could just use Mjolnir to creates a lightning storm and fry the Jedi from afar, no? Force hold. Can't summon lightning if you can't move.

KingD19
Also it is true that Thor is melee first and foremost.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Force hold. Can't summon lightning if you can't move.

When have either of those two demonstrated anywhere near the necessary strength to hold Thor?

Originally posted by Firefly218

You mean because they blocked laser fire like Thor?

BlackZero30x
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
When have either of those two demonstrated anywhere near the necessary strength to hold Thor?

You mean because they blocked laser fire like Thor?

lol Ooh Snap!

NemeBro
Thor wins in either melee or at range.

The notion that lightsabers can destroy a weapon that was made from a star is silly.

Thor solos.

FrothByte
Thor doesn't always start with Melee. He didn't engage in melee with the Destroyer. He used lightning as his very first attack against Malekith, and lightning as his 2nd attack against IM.

Plus, Obi wan and pre-suit Anakin don't have force-hold feats that show them having the strength to hold someone of Thor's strength down.

Plus Loki with Gungir is pretty deadly as well. The Asgardians will only lose this if they engage in melee, and even then they still have a chance to win. Ranged fight and they win.

meep-meep
Don't know if its been mentioned yet but Loki's illusions could play a major factor if he and Thor work together like they did against malekith and kurse. The jedi might see through it though. Straight h2h jedi should win. Too fast and skilled with the light sabers. If the asgardians keep their distance with illusionary support they got more than enough offense to light em up.

meep-meep
There's no "s," it's already plural. You wouldn't say "Chineses."

Enough of this insubordination!

meep-meep
Thor solos; he doesn't even need Loki's help.

I think he might. Only because Loki doesnt seem to just rush in and overpower. He could be the cooler head that prevents thor from losing his.

Impediment
Originally posted by NemeBro
Thor wins in either melee or at range.

The notion that lightsabers can destroy a weapon that was made from a star is silly.

Thor solos.

Thor can also fly and hurl Mjolnir.

Jedi are fast and can speed blitz/dodge, but only for so long, no?

Kazenji
Going by what's in the games the Jedi seem to have a recharge thing with their force abilities

i'm presuming the same thing applies to the movies.

Robtard

http://imageshack.com/a/img202/5459/r160.png

You'll notice that Mjolnir is undamaged.

Impediment
Lightning strike from afar? Like when Thor was on top of the building during the invasion and rained lightning down onto the Chitauri?

NemeBro
http://imageshack.com/a/img202/5459/r160.png

You'll notice that Mjolnir is undamaged.

http://img.4plebs.org/boards/tg/image/1365/99/1365998761197.jpg

Robtard
Ha.

But you did notice that Mjolnir was undamaged, yeah?

NemeBro
Did you notice my dick is undamaged?

K-Dog
Force hold. Can't summon lightning if you can't move.

They're gonna force hold Thor and Loki?

The Spleen
Originally posted by K-Dog
They're gonna force hold Thor and Loki? Yup. Or mind trick them. Or speed blitz/decap them/.

NemeBro
Or Thor one shots them with his lightning.

A more likely solution.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Obiwan and Anakin (presuit) vs Thor and Loki.

Jedi's get force powers and lightsabers

Thor gets is hammer, Loki gets Gungir

Set some perimeters. Methinks.

Darth Martin
Asgardians definitely win. Jedi aren't that good. They're closer to Captain America than these two.

Sidious vs Loki might be interesting though.

The Spleen
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Jedi aren't that good. You didn't really just say this, did you?

Psychotron
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Asgardians definitely win. Jedi aren't that good. They're closer to Captain America than these two.

Sidious vs Loki might be interesting though.

Depends on the Jedi, but lightsabers definitely are. If Thor tries to melee them he's done for. Otherwise Asgardians win.

Time Immemorial
Could the Hammer be taken from Thor by the force?

Lord Lucien
Don't see how.

The Spleen
Could the Hammer be taken from Thor by the force? No, but Thor's hands can be cut off. Why is everyone riding his dick? He is no match for a Jedi. If he tries to spam lightning, it takes a few moments to summon it. All it takes is one force push/pull to ruin that line of attack. CQC? Lol, a Jedi will slice him to bits in less than a second. Thor is a non factor here.

Silent Master
The only guy in the fight that can actually fly is a non factor?

FrothByte
Just want to mention that in CQC, the jedi's would need to make sure that they duck or dodge the Asgardian blows. If they try to block with their lightsabers, their arms might just break. They don't have the strength to block blows from the Asgardians.

Robtard
Originally posted by FrothByte
Just want to mention that in CQC, the jedi's would need to make sure that they duck or dodge the Asgardian blows. If they try to block with their lightsabers, their arms might just break. They don't have the strength to block blows from the Asgardians.

Considering their powers allow them telekenesis which can manipulate tons of matter, it stands to reason they could possibly trade blows with Thor and not break an arm.

But that's stupid when either Jedi could much easily just avoid Thor's much slower swings and use their superior range, speed and reflexes to cut off his hand (a tactic we see them employ) and thereby negate the massive threat that is Mjolnir.

FrothByte
Their telekinesis needs time to invoke. I doubt they could power each of their sword swings with it. And blocking is part of their defense. It seems they block blows more than dodge them. Thor isn't exactly that slow. Slower but not so much so.

In any case, I do think the Jedi's have the advantage in CQC. Just wanted to say that they need to be careful of the Asgardian's strength if they try to trade blows with them.

Time Immemorial
No, but Thor's hands can be cut off. Why is everyone riding his dick? He is no match for a Jedi. If he tries to spam lightning, it takes a few moments to summon it. All it takes is one force push/pull to ruin that line of attack. CQC? Lol, a Jedi will slice him to bits in less than a second. Thor is a non factor here.

They are not dodging the hammer or a blast from Gungir, Thor can control his hammer better then jedi's can control the force. He has complete access on command to it without so much as batting an eyelash.

The Spleen
They are not dodging the hammer or a blast from Gungir, Thor can control his hammer better then jedi's can control the force. He has complete access on command to it without so much as batting an eyelash. Lol, the Jedi dodge the hammer with ease. Precog, look it up. Thor is no match for a Jedi, dude. Accept it.

Darth Martin
You didn't really just say this, did you? Thor is at least a few tiers above any Force-wielder going by onscreen feats. Adding Loki is overkill(as if it isn't already).

Kenobi/Skywalker are not that good.

NemeBro
Lol, the Jedi dodge the hammer with ease. Precog, look it up. Thor is no match for a Jedi, dude. Accept it. Thor's hammer flies hundreds of times faster than the speed of sound.

Not that any of this matters, mind you. Thor uses the same tactic he did on the Destroyer.

The Spleen
Thor's hammer flies hundreds of times faster than the speed of sound.

Not that any of this matters, mind you. Thor uses the same tactic he did on the Destroyer.

Lol, dude, Jedi can speed blitz WAY faster than Thor's hammer can fly. If he hurls the hammer the Jedi will sense it via precog and be on top of Thor in an instant, slicing him to bits in less than a second.

Ah yes, levitate the Jedi, rendering them helpless. You do realize that it took Thor several seconds to levitate the Destroyer, yes? These seconds are more than enough time for a Jedi like Anakin or Obi Wan to force choke him, or force grab him and toss him around like a rag doll. The Destroyer tactic fails miserably.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Lol, dude, Jedi can speed blitz WAY faster than Thor's hammer can fly. If he hurls the hammer the Jedi will sense it via precog and be on top of Thor in an instant, slicing him to bits in less than a second.

Ah yes, levitate the Jedi, rendering them helpless. You do realize that it took Thor several seconds to levitate the Destroyer, yes? These seconds are more than enough time for a Jedi like Anakin or Obi Wan to force choke him, or force grab him and toss him around like a rag doll. The Destroyer tactic fails miserably.

This is movie feats only. No EU or games.

Time Immemorial

Your wrong.

Robtard
With the exception of Force Choke (since it's only been used by Sith), there was really nothing 'The Spleen' said that couldn't be extrapolated from the films.

Psychotron
Thor likes to melee. I'm betting he'll try to hit one of the Jedi, miss, and get his hand cut off.

NemeBro
Lol, dude, Jedi can speed blitz WAY faster than Thor's hammer can fly.

Oh yeah? I suppose you have a clip that shows Jedi running hundreds of times faster than the speed of sound?

Actually it'll probably just take their heads off, since they aren't so fast they can react to it. Even if they see it coming.

You are aware that the Destroyer is dozens of times heavier than both Jedi combined, yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goVJkD5PZts

Cars were levitated before the Destroyer was. Obi is a bit of a fatass, but even he isn't that heavy.

I'd really like you to show me the Jedi moving as fast as you are claiming. By all means, in the films, show me their extreme speed.

inb4 the clip of them running from Droidekas in Phantom Menace.

I guess they could try to run from Thor, sure. Shame Thor flies much faster than they run.

Anyway Thor wins with AOE they can't escape.

Robtard
Where was Mjolnir flying at "hundreds of times faster than the speed of sound"?

Eveytime Thor throws Mjolnir, we can clearly see it travelling at not even Mach 1, iirc.

NemeBro
When Kurse avoids it in Thor: TDW, we see it travel outside of the Earth's atmosphere in moments.

That's pretty fast man.

Robtard
Pretty sure that was a cut scene. Cos when we see Thor attack with it, it's not flying that fast.

edit: Unless of course the speed increases in proportion to Thor's distance from the hammer.

maxivitopowe
it flies at speeds fast enough to shatter glass

it can also reach escape velocity

NemeBro
Pretty sure that was a cut scene. Cos when we see Thor attack with it, it's not flying that fast.

edit: Unless of course the speed increases in proportion to Thor's distance from the hammer. I'm not sure you want to go down this road Rob.

Otherwise the Sith and Jedi are capped at merely being pretty fast humans, feats be damned, because we can perfectly see their every movement. In fact, due to shitty fight choreography, Sidious and Windu appeared positively sluggish. But no one ever brings that up against Star Wars, for some reason. People use shitty choreography as evidence of a lack of ability for The Dark Knight trilogy, or even simply being able to see Superman and Zod fight as a lack of their speed, but never Star Wars.

Robtard
I'm not sure you want to go down this road Rob.

Otherwise the Sith and Jedi are capped at merely being pretty fast humans, feats be damned, because we can perfectly see their every movement. In fact, due to shitty fight choreography, Sidious and Windu appeared positively sluggish. But no one ever brings that up against Star Wars, for some reason. People use shitty choreography as evidence of a lack of ability for The Dark Knight trilogy, or even simply being able to see Superman and Zod fight as a lack of their speed, but never Star Wars.

Did you see my edit. That seems the likely scenario. The further it is away from Thor, the faster it travels to get back to him like a good little ultimate weapon.

NemeBro
That seems dumb.

Robtard
That seems dumb.

Not nearly as dumb as Mjolnir travelling thousands of MPH when Thor throws it.

meep-meep
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
it flies at speeds fast enough to shatter glass

it can also reach escape velocity

It is " magic' though. So really it's an unknown how movie Mjlonir magic works. It seems to shart on what its limits, and deficiencies, are.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by meep-meep
It is " magic' though. So really it's an unknown how movie Mjlonir magic works. It seems to shart on what its limits, and deficiencies, are.

His hammer does whatever he wants it too, simple as that.

Robtard
"Whatever" is way too broad to describe Thor's control over it.

meep-meep
His hammer does whatever he wants it too, simple as that.

I guess he didn't want his hammer to avenge the murder of his mother immediately then. -shit storm approaching-

The Spleen
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
This is movie feats only. No EU or games. Mhm, and my MOVIE feat stands.

The Spleen
Oh yeah? I suppose you have a clip that shows Jedi running hundreds of times faster than the speed of sound?

Actually it'll probably just take their heads off, since they aren't so fast they can react to it. Even if they see it coming.

You are aware that the Destroyer is dozens of times heavier than both Jedi combined, yes?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=goVJkD5PZts

Cars were levitated before the Destroyer was. Obi is a bit of a fatass, but even he isn't that heavy.

I'd really like you to show me the Jedi moving as fast as you are claiming. By all means, in the films, show me their extreme speed.

inb4 the clip of them running from Droidekas in Phantom Menace.

I guess they could try to run from Thor, sure. Shame Thor flies much faster than they run.

Anyway Thor wins with AOE they can't escape.

In TPM, Obi and QGJ are hundreds of feet down a hallway in the blink of an eye. And Thor's hammer doesn't fly that fast in CQC situations. Yeah, he scene where they run from the Droidekas. Problem?

Why would they run from Thor? They have precog, which will enable them to know what Thor is gonna do before he does it. They have speed blitz (I know this one stings, but you are gonna have to learn to accept it), which will enable them to close the gap between them and Thor in an eyeblink and decapitate him.

No matter what Thor tries, he will fail. If he tries CQC, the Jedi are gonna dodge and cut him in half from behind. If he tries to summon lightning, in the few seconds it takes for him to do so, the Jedi will speed blitz over and decapitate him. Or use TK to immobilize him.

Try again, try harder.

FrothByte
In which movie did Jedi's demonstrate speed blitzing capability?

Time Immemorial
In which movie did Jedi's demonstrate speed blitzing capability?

None, they are making it up.

Time Immemorial
double post

God Cloth Seiya
Gods wins

The Spleen
In which movie did Jedi's demonstrate speed blitzing capability? Get pwned:

MY4tXUtu9_I

Here it is in regular speed, FF to the end:

2OTHjSG61SI

Pwnage x 2. They are away from the Droidekas and hundreds of feet down the hallway in less than a second. Now, the fact that the Jedi didn't use force speed all the time is irrelevant. It's quite obvious that they only use it as a last resort.

Now, considering that the hallway is about 300 feet in length, that's faster than any speed feat Thor has, not counting his flying. Yes, Thor can fly faster than they can run, but Thor has never, not once, come even close to tagging someone who is moving at roughly 1/4 the speed of sound on foot.

Now, as for Thor smacking the ground and having the Jedi swallowed by the Earth, lol, man. One only needs to look at Obi Wan and Anakin fighting on Mustafar to see that this tactic will fail.

Robtard
"Once they moved like the wind."

Time Immemorial
Get pwned:

MY4tXUtu9_I

Here it is in regular speed, FF to the end:

2OTHjSG61SI

Pwnage x 2. They are away from the Droidekas and hundreds of feet down the hallway in less than a second. Now, the fact that the Jedi didn't use force speed all the time is irrelevant. It's quite obvious that they only use it as a last resort.

Now, considering that the hallway is about 300 feet in length, that's faster than any speed feat Thor has, not counting his flying. Yes, Thor can fly faster than they can run, but Thor has never, not once, come even close to tagging someone who is moving at roughly 1/4 the speed of sound on foot.

Now, as for Thor smacking the ground and having the Jedi swallowed by the Earth, lol, man. One only needs to look at Obi Wan and Anakin fighting on Mustafar to see that this tactic will fail.

So they ran really fast away from an enemy, proves nothing but makes them look even weaker. This was never used in any actual saber battle utter them realizing it was a stalemate and turned they backs and ran. If they can't take a couple of robots, they are not taking Thor and Loki.

quanchi112
Asgardians stomp.

NemeBro
In TPM, Obi and QGJ are hundreds of feet down a hallway in the blink of an eye.

Why are you lying to me?

They were not three hundred feet down a hall, nor was it in the blink of an eye.

Yet it did when he threw it at Kurse.

It isn't very good. Destroyer's blasts are faster, and Thor deflected those.

Thor is faster than the Jedi. He one-shots both with one attack.

If he tries CQC, he will decapitate them with a single swing. Obi is the same guy that was beaten in a fist fight by Jango Fett. He isn't that fast.

Thor summons a hurricane and kills them.

wallman77
Loki with that spear and illusions will do damagee. I think ppl forget that thor has been fighting for centuries. To be honest he should be more skilled in combat than the jedi. Just because they are flashy some ppl keep claiming thor will get raped if he gets in close. First off the jedi are not strong enough to block a blow from thor without some serious kick back. Second thor is just as fast. The jedi block laser fire because of the force. Thor does it outa skill alone. They are closer in combat speed than ppl think. Second spleen said thor takes awhile to charge lightning. Bullshit. He blasted the aether without charging. He fried malekiths face without charging. He did that lightning charged jammer strike that killed the Leviathan without charging. Thor is not some slow lumbering brute in combat. I dont even know where they get that from. Loki is catching arrows without looking and thor keeps up with and eventually beats him everytime. Infact look at the times thor has ever lost....the hulk(if u count that as a real fight)..he got out muscled. Kurse...a guy who is older than the universe itself and is probably one of thee if not thee most experienced fighters in movie history with a millennia of combat experience. He has only lost to stronger more skilled opponents. The jedi are neither. He also tanked IM repulors to the face without a scratch. Im not privy on how hot lightsabers are but i dont think they'd cleave right through him. I dunno.. either way thor and loki would be too much. Gungir and lightning spam would def incapacitate the jedi.

jinXed by JaNx

That might work if the, Jedi didn't have force powers. However, with abilities like force rush, force jump and force push I don't see Thors ability to harness lightning storms being of much use. By the time Thor summons a storm the Jedi could be right on top of him.

I just don't see how the asgards in this scenario could harm the Jedi in any way. a few force rushes, force pushes and a saber throw should be enough to end this fight.

jinXed by JaNx
Why are you lying to me?

They were not three hundred feet down a hall, nor was it in the blink of an eye.

Yet it did when he threw it at Kurse.

It isn't very good. Destroyer's blasts are faster, and Thor deflected those.

Thor is faster than the Jedi. He one-shots both with one attack.

If he tries CQC, he will decapitate them with a single swing. Obi is the same guy that was beaten in a fist fight by Jango Fett. He isn't that fast.

Thor summons a hurricane and kills them.

What makes you think that Thors agility and speed is on the same level of a, Jedi Knight, not to mention...,faster? I don' want to discredit Thor as warrior here because I like him and he is a very capable fighter but he is highly outclassed here. Thor is a relatively slow fighter. He is a brawler. He possess great strength but in order for him to access his highest levels of power he requires a moment to either charge his hammer or summon storms/lightning. It may not take too long for him to do so and during that time he is telegraphing an attack.

Jedi knights are extremely fluent in accessing the full range of their abilities. I don't doubt that a standard hammer attack from Thor would be enough to drop a Jedi but using their powers the fullest of their abilities will allow them to dodge or deflect a hammer throw as well as a lightning blast.

NemeBro
Feats.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
What makes you think that Thors agility and speed is on the same level of a, Jedi Knight, not to mention...,faster? I don' want to discredit Thor as warrior here because I like him and he is a very capable fighter but he is highly outclassed here. Thor is a relatively slow fighter. He is a brawler. He possess great strength but in order for him to access his highest levels of power he requires a moment to either charge his hammer or summon storms/lightning. It may not take too long for him to do so and during that time he is telegraphing an attack.

Jedi knights are extremely fluent in accessing the full range of their abilities. I don't doubt that a standard hammer attack from Thor would be enough to drop a Jedi but using their powers the fullest of their abilities will allow them to dodge or deflect a hammer throw as well as a lightning blast.

Its Thor and Loki, didn't you read the OP? No matter how you want to spin it, Loki is not going to be outsmarted by Jedi tricks, considering he is the master of tricks.

jinXed by JaNx
What is subject, feat, that Is in question? Speed?

The Jedis force abilities allow them to be both offensive and defensive at the same time which make them master warriors that are unmatched unless fighting against other opponents that can manipulate the force or possess similar abilities. The force powers allow the Jedi to control the tempo of the fight. I don't mean to insinuate that Jedi Knights are the "be all end all". A direct strike from Mjlonir would erase obiwan or Anakin, however the moment that hammer leaves, Thors, hands he is open for a klll shot with no defense. Consdering the force abilities such as, force grip, force rush, force jump and force push there is no reason to rationally (can't believe i'm using that word in a debate like this lol ) assume that the, Jedi couldn't dodge Mjlonir. The Jedi certainly wouldn't be able to force grab Mjlonir but they could very well push/deflect it.

Thor may end up killing either or Anakin but if it's done with a thrown hammer, he will die before it returns. a for loki, well that not even worth discussing. Loki may actually end up getting Thor killed lmao

jinXed by JaNx
Its Thor and Loki, didn't you read the OP? No matter how you want to spin it, Loki is not going to be outsmarted by Jedi tricks, considering he is the master of tricks.

Yeah, I read it. Why do you ask? confused

I agree with you. Loki won't be outsmarted by tricks. He'll be decapitated by a lightsaber. The jedi would see right through Lokis illusions as though they were wearing x-ray specs.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
Yeah, I read it. Why do you ask? confused

I agree with you. Loki won't be outsmarted by tricks. He'll be decapitated by a lightsaber. The jedi would see right through Lokis illusions as though they were wearing x-ray specs.

No he wont even be hit by the lightsaber because he will just do a hallucination. Your over extending the jedi's powers while in the middle of them getting trashed by Gungir and Thors hammer.

If Loki is invisible good luck having the jedi's find him while dealing with Thor.

Robtard
Think the word you're looking for is "illusion". Jedi will see right through that with their danger sense.

Time Immemorial
Think the word you're looking for is "illusion". Jedi will see right through that with their danger sense.

They have never shown that ability while in the middle of a fight, nor have they gone against an invisible target.

Robtard
Incorrect; here's why:

1st year padawans are taught to fight without the use of their eyes; solely using the Force to "see" (seen in ep1 & ep4). But you're going to insist a Jedi master and Jedi Knight just can't now?

I reject your silly claim; you've been rejected.

Time Immemorial
Incorrect; here's why:

1st year padawans are taught to fight without the use of their eyes; solely using the Force to "see" (seen in ep1 & ep4). But you're going to insist a Jedi master and Jedi Knight just can't now?

I'm not talking about fighting without their eyes. Im talking when he's invisible and goes intangible, he can't be hurt by them. They are gonna be two busy with Thor's AOE which will 1 shot them.

Between Thor wrecking with hammer and Loki doing his stuff with Gungir, the jedi's force powers is not enough to take them down.

Robtard
When has Loki gone "intangible? As far as going "invisible", I'm pretty sure he wasn't actually invisible, just hidden, as he created an illusion around himself. Jedi will sense right through that nonsense.

FrothByte
Jango Fett gave Obi Wan a lot of trouble. And Jango neither has enhanced speed or strength. Probably not even a quarter of Thor's strength. Where's this famous jedi speed blitz that y'all are talking about?

Time Immemorial
When has Loki gone "intangible? As far as going "invisible", I'm pretty sure he wasn't actually invisible, just hidden, as he created an illusion around himself. Jedi will sense right through that nonsense.

If he can shroud himself from Heimdall's God Sight, he can hide from Obi's force powers..

Robtard
When did Loki hide himself from Heimdall using his own powers?

Time Immemorial
When did Loki hide himself from Heimdall using his own powers?

Thor the first movie

Robtard
Yeah, which scene?

The Spleen
Why are you lying to me?

Yes, they were down the hall in an eyeblink, it's right there in the vid. Video footage>>>your opinion.

Even if it did, you do realize that the Jedi will know he is gonna throw it before it even leaves his hand, yes? Even before he rears back to throw it, yes?

Now I KNOW you're trippin'.

He most certainly is NOT faster. Stop spouting such BS claims.

Lol, love how you constantly downplay Jedi feats. You keep quoting low end feats when you NOW we use high end feats here.

Not on Thor's best day.

The Spleen
So they ran really fast away from an enemy, proves nothing but makes them look even weaker. This was never used in any actual saber battle utter them realizing it was a stalemate and turned they backs and ran. If they can't take a couple of robots, they are not taking Thor and Loki. Lol, the scene shows that they are entirely capable of moving that fast when they choose to do so. The fact that they didn't do it more often is irrelevant. If they are facing an adversary as powerful as Thor, you can bet your sweet little rectum they can and will use force speed.

Time Immemorial

Time Immemorial
Lol, the scene shows that they are entirely capable of moving that fast when they choose to do so. The fact that they didn't do it more often is irrelevant. If they are facing an adversary as powerful as Thor, you can bet your sweet little rectum they can and will use force speed.

No they won't use force speed because its not a combat speed feat, its them running away from a stalemate. You have no proof of anything your claiming.

The Spleen
No they won't use force speed because its not a combat speed feat, its them running away from a stalemate. You have no proof of anything your claiming. Ah, I see your tactic. I can come back with the same tactic and say that Thor will not use his hammer against the Jedi because he never used against a Jedi before.

See how silly that sounds?

The Renegade

Yet, in the Avengers, he's outwitted by Black Widow, who's just a highly trained human.

Robtard

The Spleen
Not to mention Thor getting mind raped.

Dramatic Gecko
Loki will cannot trick the Jedi for they can sense where Loki is at all times. A fight between the him and the jedi would be the same as CA vs Loki only this time Captain America will throw him around with the force.

The Spleen
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Loki will cannot trick the Jedi for they can sense where Loki is at all times. A fight between the him and the jedi would be the same as CA vs Loki only this time Captain America will throw him around with the force. thumb up

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Loki will cannot trick the Jedi for they can sense where Loki is at all times. A fight between the him and the jedi would be the same as CA vs Loki only this time Captain America will throw him around with the force.

Heimdal God Sight>Jedi Sense.

Have fun throwing them around while they getting wrecked by the hammer and Gungir.

Force powers would do nothing to Thor but make him laugh and show him true force powers with his hammer.

The Spleen
Heimdal God Sight>Jedi Sense.

Have fun throwing them around while they getting wrecked by the hammer and Gungir.

Force powers would do nothing to Thor but make him laugh and show him true force powers with his hammer. I gotcha."Just cuz", eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Time Immemorial
I gotcha."Just cuz", eh? roll eyes (sarcastic)

So you think Jedi's have better senses then Heimdall?

Robtard
So you think Jedi's have better senses then Heimdall?

Dude, I just explained to you above that Loki didn't hide from Heimdall with his own powers.

The Spleen
Lol.

FrothByte
Lol, the scene shows that they are entirely capable of moving that fast when they choose to do so. The fact that they didn't do it more often is irrelevant. If they are facing an adversary as powerful as Thor, you can bet your sweet little rectum they can and will use force speed.

So the fact that they only used that feat against droids (whom they were running away from by the way) and never used it for their stronger foes still makes you believe that they will use it against Thor.

Right.

The Spleen
So the fact that they only used that feat against droids (whom they were running away from by the way) and never used it for their stronger foes still makes you believe that they will use it against Thor.

Right. Why wouldn't they? Wouldn't you? You saying it is impossible for them to do so?

Time Immemorial
Dude, I just explained to you above that Loki didn't hide from Heimdall with his own powers.

Your only talking about one of his encounters with Heimdall. Not the one where he shrouds himself from Heimdal with his own power.

Time Immemorial
Why wouldn't they? Wouldn't you? You saying it is impossible for them to do so?

You miss the point of how a forum argument is based, its based of screen feats. Them running away does not translate into combat speed.

Time Immemorial
Loki specifically states that he used "secret paths" to get around Heimdall's vision; that wouldn't be Loki's own powers.

"There are secret paths between the worlds that which even you, with all your gifts, are blind." - Loki being a smugphag to Heimdall

Loki: What troubles you, gatekeeper?
Heimdall: I turned my gaze upon you in Jotunheim but could neither see you nor hear you. You were shrouded from me like the Frost Giants that had entered this realm.
Loki: Perhaps your senses have weakened after your many years of service.
Heimdall: Or perhaps someone has found a way to hide that which he does not wish me to see.

Robtard
Hmm. Good one actually. Had forgotten about that scene.

It's still somewhat implying that Loki found away using an outside source though, like he did when sneaking the Giants into Asgard, as later verified in the scene I quoted.

Time Immemorial
Hmm. Good one actually. Had forgotten about that scene.

It's still somewhat implying that Loki found away using an outside source though, like he did when sneaking the Giants into Asgard, as later verified in the scene I quoted.

But thats not what it implied, he took the bi frost to the frost giants, and Hiemdall is the gatekeeper and watched Loki go to and from the frost giants, and stood there and tried to see him and listen to him. He could not, Loki was under his own power. Heimdall knew all that was going on with Thor and everything else, but he could not detect or see Loki even though his God sight allows him to see everything in the universe.

Time Immemorial
To add, he didn't even have Gungir when he visted Lauffy..He was completely under his own power.

WhiteWitchKing
Where's the speed combat feats people keep talking about? Jedi gets shot to death by Jango Fett. Some creature nearly stomps Obi Wan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lzdMyqZsJ2k

Obi Wan Vs Jango Fett
I keep hearing about these precogs, mind tricks, and speed blitz but some how he has so much trouble against Jango. I saw no precog, no speed blitz, and no mind tricks. His durability is good but lightning should take care of him. Jedi's don't do so well against lightning. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTPos-P1rgI

Thor takes to the air and calls down a tornado and spam them with lightning.

The Spleen
You miss the point of how a forum argument is based, its based of screen feats. Them running away does not translate into combat speed. So you are the opinion that the Jedi are capable of using force speed to run away from droidekas, but it would be literally impossible for them to use force speed to blitz Thor and take his head off?

Time Immemorial
So you are the opinion that the Jedi are capable of using force speed to run away from droidekas, but it would be literally impossible for them to use force speed to blitz Thor and take his head off?

Its not my opinion, its fact that they never used that but to run away and is not valid in a forum battle as that feat was never used in a saber battle, it was used to run away from an enemy they could not beat, so yea they would use it and run away from Thor and Loki just like they did those robots.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Where's the speed combat feats people keep talking about? Jedi gets shot to death by Jango Fett. Some creature nearly stomps Obi Wan.

Obi Wan Vs Jango Fett
I keep hearing about these precogs, mind tricks, and speed blitz but some how he has so much trouble against Jango. I saw no precog, no speed blitz, and no mind tricks. His durability is good but lightning should take care of him. Jedi's don't do so well against lightning. lol

Bravo and /thread

Asgardians win

Psychotron
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing

Obi Wan Vs Jango Fett

WTF? That Jedi was some nameless scrub and Obi-Wan wrecked Jango despite being unarmed and under orders to bring him in alive.

Thor is more likely to try to melee and get his head taken off.

StealthRanger
Or Star Wars just has a very comic book esque definiton of peak human. Or just not using his powers (think Batman vs Darkseid)

EDIT: Though nice to see such lowballing of Star Wars is commonplace even today

meep-meep
Incorrect; here's why:

To be fair, noone has seen through Lokis' illusions (I think). Not even hopkins odin.

StealthRanger
You miss the point of how a forum argument is based, its based of screen feats. Them running away does not translate into combat speed.

>combat speed fallacy

You're doing it wrong, son

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by The Renegade
Yet, in the Avengers, he's outwitted by Black Widow, who's just a highly trained human. that was literally his plan

maxivitopowe
"Whatever" is way too broad to describe Thor's control over it. I like to think of it as very simple telekinesis

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Psychotron
WTF? That Jedi was some nameless scrub and Obi-Wan wrecked Jango despite being unarmed and under orders to bring him in alive.

Obi wan got taken out by Dooko, psycho..He didn't take off his head then how is he gonna take off Thor's head when he's got bigger problems then Dooko.

Quit being a psychopath.

NemeBro
Originally posted by StealthRanger
Or Star Wars just has a very comic book esque definiton of peak human. Or just not using his powers (think Batman vs Darkseid)

EDIT: Though nice to see such lowballing of Star Wars is commonplace even today "Ignore every low or average showing in favor of the highest pseudo-showings we can find".

Idiot.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by StealthRanger
>combat speed fallacy

You're doing it wrong, son

They never used this feat in combat, secondly Anakin never showed this ability at all, and this ability was never shown in any fight . It clearly shows them unable to beat the droids and they have to run away.

So its valid.

NemeBro
Yes, they were down the hall in an eyeblink, it's right there in the vid. Video footage>>>your opinion.

No, they weren't, lol.

There's almost half a second in between them beginning to move and them moving out of sight from the Droidekas. There are several more seconds until we see them again.

Eyes blink in less time than that.

Mjolnir can change direction. thumb up

Afraid not. Destroyer's beam reached the clouds in a couple moment. Faster.

He's much faster.

*know

Thor wins. thumb up

Easily.

quanchi112
Jedi fans were crushed here.

maxivitopowe
The Gods win

WhiteWitchKing

Obi Wan nearly got stomped on by that beast. Where was his speed and precog? Where was any of it these so called powers when they battled? Jango Fett is a chump compared to Thor and Loki. And yet none of these mindtrick/precog/speedblitz was used at all. So I'm not sure why fans are bringing up one instance where they ran the F##K away from some droids as proof that they can battle at these speeds at all and said speed isn't some kind of one time camera fluke. Would have been useful against Jango, Grievous, Droids, and those clones, yet you see none of that displayed effectively (or at all) in combat situations. Star Wars fans are reaching.

Thor destroys an entire tundra, wrecks leviatian size ships, calls forth tornados capable of trapping the Destroyer armor, etc. and Star Wars fan thinking the Jedi's can win?

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by quanchi112
Jedi fans were crushed here.

laughing laughing laughing

The Spleen
Its not my opinion, its fact that they never used that but to run away and is not valid in a forum battle as that feat was never used in a saber battle, it was used to run away from an enemy they could not beat, so yea they would use it and run away from Thor and Loki just like they did those robots. Nah, it's valid here. It's a capability they have and they can use it.

All I see here is "Thor could do this, Thor could do that." COULD do. The Jedi COULD force speed over and decap Thor.

Now, you have to PROVE that if the Jedi faced Thor, they would literally lose the ability of force speed.

The Spleen

Thor is more likely to try to melee and get his head taken off. Exactly. Ask yourself the following questions:

1. Why did Thor smash the ground when facing the Frost giants?

2. Why did Obi Wan not use force speed against Jango?

Time Immemorial
Exactly. Ask yourself the following questions:

1. Why did Thor smash the ground when facing the Frost giants?

2. Why did Obi Wan not use force speed against Jango?

Are you ever going to shut up about the speedy run away from their enemys? Its only weakening your argument.

Nah, it's valid here. It's a capability they have and they can use it.

All I see here is "Thor could do this, Thor could do that." COULD do. The Jedi COULD force speed over and decap Thor.

Now, you have to PROVE that if the Jedi faced Thor, they would literally lose the ability of force speed.

They never used it but to run away from emanate defeat. Had they stayed more droids would have showed up and they ran like hell. Your using there most cowing feat of them running away to try and then take it on offense.

Not gonna work here.

I don't have to prove anything else to you, the thread has proven it.

Robtard
Saying Jedi can only use their speed to "run away from droids" cos that's the only time we saw it, is like saying "Thor can only do his thunder-slam-shockwave on Jotenheim", cos that's the only time we saw it.

See how silly this line of "logic" is?

quanchi112
Saying Jedi can only use their speed to "run away from droids" cos that's the only time we saw it, is like saying "Thor can only do his thunder-slam-shockwave on Jotenheim", cos that's the only time we saw it.

See how silly this line of "logic" is? You can't ignore every showing where the Jedi are wiped out or hit and pretend precog. Its awful debating.

Time Immemorial
Saying Jedi can only use their speed to "run away from droids" cos that's the only time we saw it, is like saying "Thor can only to his thunder-slam on Jotenheim", cos that's the only time we saw it.

See how silly this line of "logic" is?

No because its combat feats that he has used more then once. He used that type of AEO more then once. The speedy run away is a poor argument. Why try to win off them running away?

Robtard
Originally posted by quanchi112
You can't ignore every showing where the Jedi are wiped out or hit and pretend precog. Its awful debating.

A non sequitur response. What you said had nothing to do with what I posted. Try again, Mr, I-Insult-Disabled-People.

Robtard
No because its combat feats that he has used more then once. He used that type of AEO more then once. The speedy run away is a poor argument. Why try to win off them running away?
Fair enough. Where did he use the Jotenheim mega-attack besides on Jotenheim in Thor?

Time Immemorial
Fair enough. Where did he use the Jotenheim mega-attack besides on Jotenheim in Thor?

He used a AOE like that on smaller scale Loki on the bi frost bridge and a bigger AOE in Avengers in New York.

Robtard
He used a AOE like that on smaller scale Loki on the bi frost bridge and a bigger AOE in Avengers in New York.

Nope. When he blasted Loki on the Bifrost it was just lightning, it was nothing like that mega-attack he dropped on Jotenheim. Similar in Avengers, he used the Chrysler building to charge and spam just lightning.

So my point stands, if you're going to insist Jedi can only use their powers in the exact way we saw, be honest and apply those same rules to the Asgardians.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>