Race war

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Spleen
OK, every character from every movie ever made in a massive free for all battle to the death.

The combatants are separated into teams based on their race. Caucasian, African american, Hispanic, Asian and so on.

All combatants have all their powers/weapons/abilities/gear from all of their movies.

No holds barred, bloodlust is on. Which race wins?

Kazenji
I can see this headed into racism.

The Spleen
I did not start this thread for that reason. If it goes to racism, not my fault.

COG Veteran
Then you might want to consider a better name to your next threads.

The Spleen
Ethnic race?

marwash22
Black people win via God Morgan Freeman. flirt

Psychotron
This won't end well.

marwash22
Why?

All we do is discuss it like any other team battle, ethnicity really has nothing to do with it besides determining the teams. The title of the thread is provocative, but the only way this goes left is if someone purposely makes the discussion racial.

BlackZero30x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAmPCOj0PhY lol

EDIT: I think it will be closed anyways because there are too many people in the fight.

NemeBro
Black people heavy hitters: God as played by Morgan Freeman

White people heavy hitters: God as played by Alanis Morisette (sp?). Sutter Cane from In the Mouth of Madness is also a notable mention.

I dunno about any other ethnicities that have heavyweights of that caliber.

Robtard
More white people have played Jesus than not white people on screen.

NemeBro
Play with this dick.

Robtard
It's covered with your own poop

meep-meep
Originally posted by marwash22
Black people win via God Morgan Freeman. flirt

Where da white women at?

In walks Alanis Morrisette.

Firefly218
Captain America solos

Impediment
Anthony, the omnipotent white kid from Twilight Zone: The Movie, solos.

NemeBro
I'm pretty sure he's not nearly as powerful as Morgan GODman.

maxivitopowe
What about all the magic black man characters?

Kazenji
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
What about all the magic black man characters?

Like who?

NemeBro
Morgan Freeman for example. :l

Stealth Moose
http://captionsearch.com/pix/7bqjix8jnn.jpg

The Spleen
Originally posted by Impediment
Anthony, the omnipotent white kid from Twilight Zone: The Movie, solos. Lol no, any God character rapes him. Xavier rapes him.

Dramatic Gecko
Is Chuck Norris excluded from this?

The Spleen
No.

Dramatic Gecko
THe only match for Chuck is a Nokia and Nokia's don't have a race. So Chuck Wins.

And then Freeman.

Kazenji
Why would Chuck want to fight a mobile phone.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Impediment
Anthony, the omnipotent white kid from Twilight Zone: The Movie, solos.

It was still a white woman who called the shots. Boom.

Lestov16
I think I'm going to betray my race and side with the honkies. AlanisGod seemed more powerful than MorganGod. I mean, MorganGod was talking to humans directly, whereas AlanisGod needed Metatron as a proxy because she was too powerful. combined with Fremont, who given how he was dimension dumping people into cartoons, is probably the most powerful non-divine character in cinema, I think the crackers lyn-...I mean soundly defeat the colored folk. Then again, Jesus is black as everyone knows, so maybe the battle won't be too uneven.

The Spleen
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
THe only match for Chuck is a Nokia and Nokia's don't have a race. So Chuck Wins.

And then Freeman. Chuck gets horribly raped.

Psychotron
More white people have played gods so we win yet again.

Firefly218
Originally posted by Lestov16
I think I'm going to betray my race and side with the honkies. AlanisGod seemed more powerful than MorganGod. I mean, MorganGod was talking to humans directly, whereas AlanisGod needed Metatron as a proxy because she was too powerful. combined with Fremont, who given how he was dimension dumping people into cartoons, is probably the most powerful non-divine character in cinema, I think the crackers lyn-...I mean soundly defeat the colored folk. Then again, Jesus is black as everyone knows, so maybe the battle won't be too uneven.

laughing

And the white people have Jack Bauer. No contest

maxivitopowe
You people have all the Jesii and Greek gods

Dr Will Hatch
Wouldn't Bollywood win through sheer numbers? India produces the greatest number of movies per year, and a significant quorum of those are bound to have omnipotent god characters in them.

Time Immemorial
Morgan Freeman Solos

marwash22
seems like this comes down to MorganGod vs AlanisGod.

I've only seen "Dogma" once, it was years ago and i don't remember much of it. Anyone recall her feats?

Robtard
She was the Judeo-Christian god, ie creator of all.

Oh, she also blew apart new Batman's head by speaking.

marwash22
MorganGod was the creator as well.

dunno how i feel about the whole, "can't directly speak to people " thing... that could be interpreted as lack of control. heh.

MorganGod gave another person the power to literally move the moon.

If both are said to be basically the same character, but one has feats and the other doesn't, the one w/o feats loses, don't ya think?

NemeBro
She has a feat. She created the world/universe.

marwash22
as did MorganGod.

NemeBro
So why would a bunch of considerably less impressive feats matter?

marwash22
Originally posted by NemeBro
So why would a bunch of considerably less impressive feats matter? because we didn't actually see either of them create the universe. We can only use onscreen feats. If AlanisGod didn't actually do something onscreen, we can't say she beats a guy who turned another guy into a God.

NemeBro
H'okay, whatever you gotta do to defend anotha brotha, right?

marwash22
lol.

NemeBro
I was profusely sweating in anticipation of your response.

I don't wanna be the new Digi man.

marwash22
nah, you said, "brotha", not "brother".

ending it with "a" instead of "er" makes it ok. wink

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dr Will Hatch
Wouldn't Bollywood win through sheer numbers? India produces the greatest number of movies per year, and a significant quorum of those are bound to have omnipotent god characters in them.

mP8iOGAl4K4

The Spleen
Lol Injuns.

Kazenji
Different sort of indian, Clown.

The Spleen
OMG I totally missed that!!!!!

*sarcasm sign moment*

Robtard
Originally posted by marwash22
MorganGod was the creator as well.

dunno how i feel about the whole, "can't directly speak to people " thing... that could be interpreted as lack of control. heh.

MorganGod gave another person the power to literally move the moon.

If both are said to be basically the same character, but one has feats and the other doesn't, the one w/o feats loses, don't ya think?

For all intents and purposes they're the same being, just in a different package. Stands to reason if any character could exist simultaneously across all film universes it would be Abrahamic God.

But yes, if we separate them, Morgan has the better feats.

Robtard
Originally posted by The Spleen
OMG I totally missed that!!!!!

Dot; not feather Indians. Now you know.

NemeBro
Morgan has more feats.

Not better ones.

I mean, discounting the creation feats they have, I can name at least a couple non-God beings with better feats than them.

Also it occurs to me: Are we counting cartoon films? Because that adds gaylords like Genie on the side of the Jawas.

Robtard
No, discounting the equal "creator of all' feat, Morgan has better feats than Morissette God. Stop being a cock-gnasher.

NemeBro
"Morgan wins because he has some feats that are way less impressive than their best."

That doesn't make any sense, lol.

Robtard
Why I said it's best to assume they're one in the same across all universes when talking of Abrahamic God.

Morissette-God was also trapped in a human's body in a coma. That's a pretty shitty feat.

NemeBro
That's actually a valid example, and the reason why Morgan would win. thumb up

I wondered when one of you ******* would bring that up.

Robtard
This guy trying to pretend he knew all along. What a turdslapper.

marwash22
turdslapper. lol.

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by NemeBro
So why would a bunch of considerably less impressive feats matter?

As annoying as this is, you have to hand it to him. He is a born negotiator.

Dramatic Gecko
Well I have Arabian heritage and we win through Genie. We can turn Monkeys into Elephants

Robtard
Originally posted by Dramatic Gecko
Well I have Arabian heritage terrorist

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Robtard
terrorist

And Scottish/Spanish/Romanian/and a many other things. Stupid American paranoia.

Robtard
STFU, you're only allowed to pick four, once for each grandparent. None of this "I'm 1/64th Cherokee" nonsense.

Choose wisely, terrorist.

Dramatic Gecko
STFU, you're only allowed to pick four, once for each grandparent. None of this "I'm 1/64th Cherokee" nonsense.

Choose wisely, terrorist.

Okay, 1/4 Scotish (Completely), 1/4 Lebonese (Completely), 1/4 Spanish (mut), 1/4 English (and various other white people).

There is each grandparent. Am I still threat to your nation?

Robtard
Only a quarter threat now.

meep-meep
Still significant.

Stealth Moose
Spanish could still be brown. I say 50% threat.

Robtard
That's way too threaty then. Send a drone and "neutralize" him.

Stealth Moose
http://shriramscircuits.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/dnews-files-2013-05-pet-drone-660-jpg.jpg

Dramatic Gecko
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
http://shriramscircuits.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/dnews-files-2013-05-pet-drone-660-jpg.jpg

http://cakeboxfox.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/tumblr_l7sf2pwfob1qagy5w.gif

Stealth Moose
Good gif usage. You can live and assist in the purge.

Dramatic Gecko
Oh yeah.

http://www.elle.com/cm/elle/images/o9/elle-happy-moves.gif

Robtard
That's until SM remembers you're 25-50% terrory.

Stealth Moose
That's until SM remembers you're 25-50% terrory.

I only remember that when he is no longer of any use to us.

meep-meep
Jimmy Kimmel is no longer of any use to us.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.