Saesee Tiin vs. Darth Baras

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
FORCE, SABERS, ALL OUT

BATTLE TAKES PLACE IN COUNT DOOKU'S RETIREMENT HOME.

Intrepid37
Tiin stomps this lol spite.

carthage
IDK Baras has an "Unstoppable command of unprecedented power of the dark side".

Intrepid37
Most impressive, you have swayed me.

Nephthys
Baras stomps this clown.

carthage
He's not a clown, he's an Iktochi male.

Nephthys
He would be better off juggling than trying to engage Baras.

carthage
Saesee can hold his blade against Windu = better than Darth Paras

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3764090-3635267-7035565854-26835.jpg

Nephthys
Oh man he can spar with Windu, what a badass.

carthage
Which proves he is a better swordsman and master of the light than Baras.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Lol. @ sparring being some grand measure of tiins skill

carthage
He's one of the best swordsmen of the order?!?! He shot a droid 400 meters and deflected blaster bolts so fast it looked like he was in three places at once! He will defeat Darth Paras.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Nephthys
Baras stomps this clown.

ares834
Good fight. Leaning to Tiin.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by ares834
Good fight. Leaning to Tiin.

Srsly? A guy who died in combat a four year old could dodge?

K.

Based
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
Srsly? A guy who died in combat a four year old could dodge?

K.

Yeah cause Sidious' attacks are so slow and everything.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Based
Yeah cause Sidious' attacks are so slow and everything.

They are. I don't assume he's super fast because people obviously move slow, for the same reason why I don't assume a school bully beating down a retard is a "good fighter".

DarthAnt66
Excellent thread carthage. thumb up

carthage
Funny Stealth moose and his TOR bias.

Tiin wins because he is a master swordsmen who can spar and spar and win. He doesn't need feats because his one sparring duel and his accolade of being the best of the Jedi order proves he's good. He's killed hordes of Battle droids, and flown a ship. Darth Paras has done nothing like Tiin

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by carthage
Saesee can hold his blade against Windu = better than Darth Paras

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3764090-3635267-7035565854-26835.jpg
Sparring contests prove nothing.

Look what happened in a REAL DUEL: http://www.desura.com/groups/jedi-order/videos/mace-windu-vs-darth-sidious-anakin-skywalker

Windu is far more skilled and powerful then Tinn actually.

Which proves he is a better swordsman and master of the light than Baras.
Baras isn't a master of light. FAIL.

He's one of the best swordsmen of the order?!?! He shot a droid 400 meters and deflected blaster bolts so fast it looked like he was in three places at once! He will defeat Darth Paras.
Being a renowned swordsman doesn't proves that Tinn is superior duelist then Baras.

As far as Tinn's feats are concerned, he isn't a powerful Jedi in canon. In contrast, Darth Baras is recognized as a powerful Force-user in canon, a clear distinction between these two individuals and the ultimate factor at influencing the outcome as well.

Tinn's fancy feats will not be enough for him to overcome a legitimately powerful Force-user who also happens to be a master swordsman. In-fact, Tinn is legitimately outgunned here.

Funny Stealth moose and his TOR bias.

Tiin wins because he is a master swordsmen who can spar and spar and win. He doesn't need feats because his one sparring duel and his accolade of being the best of the Jedi order proves he's good. He's killed hordes of Battle droids, and flown a ship. Darth Paras has done nothing like Tiin
Darth Baras stalemated Satele Shan in single combat and also comfortably disciplined Darth Angral with his powers to remined the latter of his place. In addition, Baras was powerful enough to influence his targets from lightyear distances. Do the math.

Tinn isn't noted for his great power, rather for his technical prowess in dueling arts.

Intrepid37
A Fact File outright confirms Tiin to be one of the most powerful Jedi in the Order, SWL.

Nephthys
He's on the Council so I'd be rather shocked if he wasn't.

Intrepid37
I was correcting SWL, douchebag.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by Intrepid37
A Fact File outright confirms Tiin to be one of the most powerful Jedi in the Order, SWL.
Show me this source. Why isn't he widely regarded as a powerful Force-user then? Why only one source?

A legitimately powerful Force-user wouldn't be a nobody to mortal Darth Sidious.

Nonetheless, Baras have much more solid credentials.

A Terrible Rod
A legitimately powerful Force-user was a nobody to the vastly more powerful Darth Sidious. That's a feat in Sidious's favor, not against the three Jedi masters.

Intrepid37

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by A Terrible Rod
A legitimately powerful Force-user was a nobody to the vastly more powerful Darth Sidious. That's a feat in Sidious's favor, not against the three Jedi masters.
Unfortunately, Tinn isn't a legitimately powerful Force-user.

Intrepid37,

The statement doesn't confirms that Tinn is a powerful Force-user; what it implies is that Tinn is among the strongest Jedi of his time (or) is gifted in the use of one of the strongest Force abilities known to Jedi. However, he doesn't fits the bill of canonical standard of being powerful.

For example: Bastilla Shan was gifted in the use of BM (one of the strongest known Force abilities in the mythos). However, she isn't a powerful Force-user by virtue of being a master of this one talent.

Intrepid37
Being one of the most powerful of his time doesn't make him legitimately powerful roll eyes (sarcastic)

Nephthys
Bastila was highly powerful.

S_W_LeGenD
Bastila was highly powerful.
Yes, she is powerful in canon.

However, she isn't powerful by virtue of being gifted in the use of one specific talent. She is a powerful on the whole.

Intrepid37
Difference is that Bastila was powerful in BM whereas Tiin was generally powerful, not just in one area.

S_W_LeGenD
Being one of the most powerful of his time doesn't make him legitimately powerful roll eyes (sarcastic)
You are incorrectly using the term of powerful here.

Among 10,000 individuals, where does Tinn ranks? Also, how many of PT era Jedi have been explicitly stated to be powerful in canon?

You might say that he is a member of the Jedi High Council but it is not mandatory for most powerful Jedi to become members of the Jedi High Council.

Analogy: Anakin Skywalker outgunned most members of the Jedi High Council but he did not qualify for Council membership.

S_W_LeGenD
Difference is that Bastila was powerful in BM whereas Tiin was generally powerful, not just in one area.
Your assumption is baseless.

Bastilla Shan have been explicitly stated in canon as a powerful Jedi.

You have failed to produce matching credential for Tinn.

Intrepid37
Mace implies that Tiin is more powerful than him when he tells Tiin that Tiin's telekinesis was more powerful while his own was more accurate.

S_W_LeGenD
Mace implies that Tiin is more powerful than him when he tells Tiin that Tiin's telekinesis was more powerful while his own was more accurate.
Mace thinks highly of others in general.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Mace thinks highly of others in general.
Tiin threw his battle droid one kilometer longer than Mace.

Almost forgot that Mace isn't a powerful Jedi in canon though. My bad.

S_W_LeGenD
Tiin threw his battle droid one kilometer longer than Mace.

Almost forgot that Mace isn't a powerful Jedi in canon though. My bad.
Mace is a powerful Jedi in canon, correct me if I am wrong. His performance against Sidious is more then enough evidence of his great power.

Also, how heavy was that droid?

Intrepid37
It's a battle droid you see in the movies.

S_W_LeGenD
It's a battle droid you see in the movies.
Which model?

Nephthys
The stupid ones.

Intrepid37
Idk, the standard ones you see at the battle of Geonosis.

S_W_LeGenD
B1 model, 65 kg weight.

Intrepid37
Irrelevant, fact is that Tiin threw it farther than Mace did.

S_W_LeGenD
Irrelevant, fact is that Tiin threw it farther than Mace did.
And Mace threw it more accurately? Were both trying to throw the droid in to somewhere?

Intrepid37
And Mace threw it more accurately? Were both trying to throw the droid in to somewhere?
They were just throwing it. Tiin's flew 4 kilometers, Mace's flew 3 kilometers and hit a squad of droids. Tiin says Mace's throw was good but his own was better, then Mace says that his throw was more crucial as it hit the droids whereas Tiin didn't hit anything.

S_W_LeGenD
They were just throwing it. Tiin's flew 4 kilometers, Mace's flew 3 kilometers and hit a squad of droids. Tiin says Mace's throw was good but his own was better, then Mace says that his throw was more crucial as it hit the droids whereas Tiin didn't hit anything.
It seems that Mace deliberately targeted other droids with his throw while Tinn just was being wild.

Intrepid37
It seems that Mace deliberately targeted other droids with his throw while Tinn just was being wild.
Not really.

Nephthys
Uh, yeah really. He was purposefully aiming at them.

Intrepid37
It didn't say so last I checked.

Mace still says that precision is more important than power, to counter Tiin's smack talk, heavily implying that Tiin is more powerful.

Nephthys
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/12/124590/3764072-3635659-2206978-new_picture__8_.jpg

Precision = Accuracy. Windu was deliberately aiming that them. He's saying that a precise throw was better than just throwing the droid as far as possible. That doesn't mean that Windu couldn't throw it further if he'd actually wanted to.

Intrepid37
You have no proof he could have thrown it farther, much less over 1 kilometer.

Also regardless of SWL being your friend or whatever, you have to admit his logic about Tiin not being legitimately powerful is insane.

Nephthys
And you have no proof that he could not. Windu was not trying to throw it as hard as he could, therefore it doesn't work as a comparison.

I do disagree with him. Of course, powerful is a relative word. I don't think Tiin could stand up to Baras for very long at all.

Intrepid37
I don't have to prove a negative, bro.

Nephthys
You're trying to use the instance as proof that Tiin is more powerful than Windu. Which btw is ****ing hilarious. You're suggesting that because Tiin threw it further than Windu he's more powerful. As I've pointed out, Windu wasn't trying to throw the droid as far as he could like Tiin was. Therefore the onus is on you to find some other way to prove that Windu wouldn't be able to throw it that far, otherwise your argument is completely worthless.

Intrepid37
No, t's on you to prove that Mace could throw it longer than ge did, which means more than one kilometer longer, since Tiin threw it four and Mace threw it a little under three.

Nephthys
I don't need to prove anything. Maybe he could, maybe he couldn't. He didn't even try to. There's no comparison here at all, so there's no point in discussing it.

If you want to try to use the feat to compare to Windu independent of his own throw, suggesting that Windu hasn't ever equalled something like that, that's different. But then I would just ignore the entire thing anyway seeing as its a CWC feat so not really much hope there. And Windu's own CWC feats far eclipse that throw anyway.

Intrepid37
CWC is also retarded as it's inconsistent within itself. Mace handles an army of battle droids on Dantooine, but loses to a dozen regular people in the CWC comic.

Nephthys
thumb up

DarthAnt66
Seems like some people need to educate themselves on Tiin:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/silver2467/blog/saesee-tiin-respect-thread/78153/
He takes Baras.

Nephthys
Well none of the image links work, so thats certainly not wowing me. I'm guessing they're all CWC though.

I'm not seeing anything suggesting Baras doesn't rush him into the dirt though.

DarthAnt66
All images: http://www.comicvine.com/profile/silver2467/images/?tag=Saesee+Tiin+Feats

Nephthys
Exactly as I thought.

Baras still wins this rather easily.

DarthAnt66
Care to explain why?

Nephthys
Baras was dubbed "nigh indestructible", cowed the Dark Council into submission and was stalemating the Emperor's Wrath for much of their duel, the Wrath beating him only by outlasting him. Dueling evenly with a guy who killed a heavily dark-side infused, 1300 year old Terentatek with a training saber as a mere acolyte, defeated one of the greatest Sith Assassins in history and killed the Emperor's Voice, not to mention all the other great stuff the Wrath has done (like obliterating a blast door with some help), puts him above Tiin in my books. Baras Force owned Darth Angral, a man who was offered a place on the Dark Council a few days later, even before Baras received an amp from Sel Makor and had 10 years of growth. He could also Force Choke dudes from across the galaxy.

Intrepid37
Tiin was sparring with Mace. He's a better duelist and will win it.

Also, the idea that every PT Jedi not named Yoda or Mace is a chump is ridiculous.

Nephthys
No, he won't. Baras will overpower and subdue him.

Did I say he was a chump? No, I even said he was powerful. But he's out of his league here just as much as if he were fighting Dooku.

Intrepid37
So Baras is on Dooku's level now? Lol.

Nephthys
At least, yeah.

Intrepid37
I'm having a heart attack dude.

Nephthys
Oh no what a tragedy!

Intrepid37
you must be joking tho

DarthAnt66
Tiin is dubbed "the best of the Order" alongside Mace, Fisto, and Kolar, a "celebrated swordmaster" and was known of "having one of the strongest Force abilities of all the Jedi."

Video?

Mace>Wrath
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48954/2206972-new_picture__2_.jpg

To be fair, Jedi Revan killed two on Korriban and one on Kashyyk while he was just a padawan. I win. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/excellent.gif

Tiin is highly advanced in telekinesis, I honestly doubt he could do the same to him: throwing back missiles and hurling huge objects.

Yet Darth Maul is named one of the most skilled Sith of all time, which is a better accolade then Wrath, and still wished greatly to face Plo in battle to test his skills. With such said, Tiin is said to be among "the best of the Order" while Plo is not.

Good for him.

Intrepid37
When did you become so pro PT, anti TOR, Ant?

Nephthys
He loves Tiin. He wanted to argue him vs Thanaton too.

you must be joking tho

Why would I be joking? All of the Swtor Jedi/Sith classes are Dooku level or higher and Baras was stalemating the Wrath. Furthermore, Baras was nearly in charge of the Sith Empire with no-one wanting to stand up to him. And he owned Angral, one of the top Sith in the Empire who was holding Malgus' leash in the Sack of Coruscant.

DarthAnt66
Once I came here and met LeGenD.

Intrepid37
LOL.

At both of you.

Nephthys
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Tiin is dubbed "the best of the Order" alongside Mace, Fisto, and Kolar, a "celebrated swordmaster" and was known of "having one of the strongest Force abilities of all the Jedi."

That's not as impressive. :I

Video?

Not with the Force. He was making a play to be declared the Voice of the Emperor, which would mean that he would basically be in command of the Empire. No-one on the Council wanted to directly call bullshit on him because he was too powerful for them to contridict.

Mace>Wrath
http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/4/48954/2206972-new_picture__2_.jpg

Lol, sparring doesn't mean shit. People spar all the time despite clear differences in ability.

To be fair, Jedi Revan killed two on Korriban and one on Kashyyk while he was just a padawan. I win. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/excellent.gif

Not as impressive as killing Marka Ragnos' pet who no one in 1300 years had ever even looked at and survived. On Korriban, with tons of Sith and shit.

Also Revan >>>> Tiin, come on. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Tiin is highly advanced in telekinesis, I honestly doubt he could do the same to him: throwing back missiles and hurling huge objects.

In CWC comics. And that object he throws isn't even on par with the engine Kao Cen Darach throws in the Return trailer.

Yet Darth Maul is named one of the most skilled Sith of all time, which is a better accolade then Wrath, and still wished greatly to face Plo in battle to test his skills. With such said, Tiin is said to be among "the best of the Order" while Plo is not.

Darth Maul would kick Tiin's ass though. erm

Also Ekkage isn't just one of the greatest Sith assassin's ever:

"Many believe Darth Ekkage was as powerful a weapon as the Sith have ever had, and that their victory over the Republic would have been completed long ago if Ekkage had not been captured. But there are also many within the Sith who fear her--realizing that they could just as easily be her next target."

Good for him.

I know it is. An impressive showing.

Intrepid37
Kao threw the engine not even 100 meters lol. Saesee threw the droid 4000.

Nephthys
Wait, why is Tiin using a purple lightsaber and Windu a blue one in that image? Did they switch lightsabers?

Kao threw the engine not even 100 meters lol. Saesee threw the droid 4000.

I was talking about something different. A droid isn't a heavy object.

DarthAnt66
Yes it is.

No. No one wanted to call out because if he WAS the Emperor's voice, they would be destroyed. However, he wasn't.

Tiin is depicted here as fighting as an equal, however.

You mean the "pet" that Ragnos nightly beat with his bare hands? I beg to differ.

C-Canon.

thumb up he can take Baras to probably.

Proof?

This quote is less impressive then the previous you supplied. Why would I care about what others think of character probably based on hype and folklore.

carthage
I should never have made this thread lol.

Anyway, nothing can be extracted from that Tiin v Windu sparring match. Tiin couldn't break Windu's bladelock, and sparring matches are hardly ever indication of actual skill. All of the Jedi sparred with each other, Tiin may have locked blades with others as well does that make them all equal?

DarthAnt66
In a sparring match with Fisto and Kenobi shortly after AotC, Fisto was the victor. So there can be victors.

Nephthys
Yes it is.

How the hell is any of that as good as being 'nigh freaking indestructible'? erm You do know what being nigh indestructible means right?

No. No one wanted to call out because if he WAS the Emperor's voice, they would be destroyed. However, he wasn't.

Destroyed by him. The Emperor's Voice is a being of immense power. For them to even think there's a possibility of him being the Voice speaks of Baras' amazing power.

Tiin is depicted here as fighting as an equal, however.

Proof? Or is that just your opinion? Mace could just be going easy on him to, oh I don't know, train?

You mean the "pet" that Ragnos nightly beat with his bare hands? I beg to differ.

Why? Ragnos is one of the greatest Sith Lords in history and noted to be incredibly physically strong.

Ragnos would beat Tiin nightly too if he had the chance. wink

C-Canon.

That doesn't make it any less exaggerated.

thumb up he can take Baras to probably.

Lol. He lost to padawan Malgus. 30 years later Malgus was taking orders from Darth Angral, the same Angral Baras one-shot.

Proof?

You serious?

Christ, you really overrate this guy, don't you?

This quote is less impressive then the previous you supplied. Why would I care about what others think of character probably based on hype and folklore.

"Folklore?" This isn't the middle ages. And it isn't just hype. Remember that shes one of the greatest Sith Assassins of all time. So clearly she is incredibly powerful, the fact that many believed her to be so incredibly deadly just illustrates how powerful she was. She casually one-shot a Sith Lord moments after waking from stasis. And yet she didn't give the Wrath as good a fight as Baras did.

Intrepid37
Mace was the victor against Quin, Dooku was the victor against Grievous, he was the victor against Mace at least once, etc. A sparring match is where two Jedi fight each other without the intend to kill. It's legit and written off only because people don't like the idea of Saesee being able to challenge duelists of Mace's calibre.

carthage
I'm not dismissing Tiin as one of the best. But he has no other indicators of his skill to place him anywhere in any kind of order. He is featless like Baras.

Intrepid37
I'm not dismissing Tiin as one of the best. But he has no other indicators of his skill to place him anywhere in any kind of order. He is featless like Baras.
Your counter argument to Tiin sparring with Mace is ''lol doesn't count''.

carthage
Its not indicative of anything because Jedi sparred with each other all the time. Prove Tiin is equal with Mace with actual dueling feats, and not one sparring match.

Do it.

Nephthys
Its not that it does count, its that it doesn't mean anything. Bane and Zannah sparred, are they lightsaber equals?

Intrepid37
Its not indicative of anything because Jedi sparred with each other all the time. Prove Tiin is equal with Mace with actual dueling feats, and not one sparring match.

Do it.
So because Jedi spar a lot, it's disregarded? Might as well disregarding ''real'' dueling feats because they happen a lot.

Its not that it does count, its that it doesn't mean anything. Bane and Zannah sparred, are they lightsaber equals?
No one claimed they were equals bro.

Yes they are, as proven by their final fight.

carthage
Nice evasion of my point.

What relevant dueling feats does Tiin have that put him at or above Mace's level?

Try again.

Nephthys
No one claimed they were equals bro.

Yes they are, as proven by their final fight.

Ant did bro: "Tiin is depicted here as fighting as an equal, however."

Bane was clearly beating her bro.

Intrepid37
Nice evasion of my point.

What relevant dueling feats does Tiin have that put him at or above Mace's level?

Try again.
I addressed your point, bro. You're grasping at straws.

Intrepid37
Ant did bro: "Tiin is depicted here as fighting as an equal, however."

Bane was clearly beating her bro.
lol. You were addressing me though, and I didn't claim it.

Nope, even Cognus mused she they were even and she had no idea who the victor would be.

carthage
They're sparring, that doesn't prove he's equal with Windu at all. It just means that they're practicing with each other in a practice match.

Its jut a reaffirmation of the point he's a good swordsman (which may or may not be true), not that he is at Windu's level.

Since you suck at comprehension, what relevant dueling feats does Tiin have that prove (aside from the sparring match) that he is at or above Windu's level

Intrepid37
They're sparring, that doesn't prove he's equal with Windu at all. It just means that they're practicing with each other in a practice match.

Its jut a reaffirmation of the point he's a good swordsman (which may or may not be true), not that he is at Windu's level.

Since you suck at comprehension, what relevant dueling feats does Tiin have that prove (aside from the sparring match) that he is at or above Windu's level

We've seen that one gets their ass kicked in sparring if their inferior. Mace was casually handling Vos. Kit was Kenobi's better while restraining himself. Mace never had any obvious advantage over Tiin.

Nephthys
lol. You were addressing me though, and I didn't claim it.

Nope, even Cognus mused she they were even and she had no idea who the victor would be.

Then whats your take on it? Is it impressive at all?

Right, but in the actual fight, Zannah was constantly being nearly overwhelmed and was definitely on the back foot for the entire saber portion.

DarthAnt66
This is pretty funny Neph thinks I'm serious, but I'll continue for my amusement.

And Malak was said to be nearly unstoppable. However Revan stopped him, like Wrath defeated Baras.

Not really. They just don't want to take any chances.

I agree with what Intrepid said above ^

Proof from a canonical source its exaggerated?

Once again, video?

I looked further into it, it's from a codex entry which has a limited perspective on history and does not know what will happen next. There, her quote being as "one of the greatest Sith assassins to ever live." only apply to up to that time period. And ironically for you, there were no Sith Assassins until Darth Revan's Sith Empire, then by Sith Triumvirate. So she is the best of the Sith assassins, which were the group of people Kreia casually one-shoted on Malachor V. thumb up
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_assassin

Intrepid37
Then whats your take on it? Is it impressive at all?

Right, but in the actual fight, Zannah was constantly being nearly overwhelmed and was definitely on the back foot for the entire saber portion.
Sure, unless you've recently degraded Mace to average Jedi level.

Obviously it doesn't prove they're equals. Kenobi was sparring evenly with Anakin, but Anakin was still better. But it does show that he's sufficiently skilled to challenge Mace in what would be a good fight before being overwhelmed.

Zannah was only on the back foot after she tripped. Also Cognus was musing it when she was observing their fight.

Nephthys
This is pretty funny Neph thinks I'm serious, but I'll continue for my amusement.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4559980/reaction/asiankidbusinessglasses.gif

Ok. Probably not going to continue after this.

And Malak was said to be nearly unstoppable. However Revan stopped him, like Wrath defeated Baras.

And Star Forge Malak is a beast and with all those Jedi hell yeah he was nearly unstoppable. Which makes it really impressive that Revan did stop him. Revan >>> Tiin just like Baras and the Wrath do.

Not really. They just don't want to take any chances.

Yeah, Sith are known for being so cautious, especially with someone taking over the Empire and ordering them around. Sith generally just let anyone walk right over them all the time.

I agree with what Intrepid said above ^

Ok.

Proof from a canonical source its exaggerated?

No, I'm not getting into that now.

Once again, video?

http://images.mmosite.com/photo/2009/07/16/starwarscom241OTs20334U.jpg

I looked further into it, it's from a codex entry which has a limited perspective on history and does not know what will happen next. There, her quote being as "one of the greatest Sith assassins to ever live." only apply to up to that time period. And ironically for you, there were no Sith Assassins until Darth Revan's Sith Empire, then by Sith Triumvirate. So she is the best of the Sith assassins, which were the group of people Kreia casually one-shoted on Malachor V. thumb up
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Sith_assassin

Proof that it has a limited view of history? Just because it doesn't talk about future events doesn't mean it isn't party to them. Out of universe writings generally don't talk about anything beyond the time they're focused on.

Yes, I know what a Sith Assassin is. Its not as if the Sith didn't have assassins before Revan. roll eyes (sarcastic) Especially when that order of assassins were founded on teachings from the ancient Sith.

Intrepid37
Also, Mace is factually Tiin's superior. Their sparring took place before TPM iirc, and Nick Gillard outright states that by AOTC, Mace was second to only Yoda.

Nephthys
Zannah was only on the back foot after she tripped. Also Cognus was musing it when she was observing their fight.

Oh really:

"Zannah expected Bane to come at her aggressively, but even so she was caught off guard by the ferociousness of his attack.

He opened with a series of two-handed overhead chops, using his great height to bring his blade hacking down at her from above. She easily blocked each blow, but the momentum of the crushing impact caused her to stagger back, throwing her off balance."

"His weight slammed into her, knocking her back as Bane snapped his neck forward. Zannah threw her head back just in time, and the head-butt that would have smashed her face glanced off her chin instead."

"His style back then had been brutish and simple, though undeniably effective. Now, however, his technique was more advanced. Unable to simply bully his way heedlessly forward, he had developed an unpredictable, seemingly random style. Each time she thought she could anticipate where the next attack was coming from, he changed tactics, disrupting the rhythm of the battle and causing her to give ground."

Intrepid37
Oh really:

"Zannah expected Bane to come at her aggressively, but even so she was caught off guard by the ferociousness of his attack.

He opened with a series of two-handed overhead chops, using his great height to bring his blade hacking down at her from above. She easily blocked each blow, but the momentum of the crushing impact caused her to stagger back, throwing her off balance."

"His weight slammed into her, knocking her back as Bane snapped his neck forward. Zannah threw her head back just in time, and the head-butt that would have smashed her face glanced off her chin instead."

"His style back then had been brutish and simple, though undeniably effective. Now, however, his technique was more advanced. Unable to simply bully his way heedlessly forward, he had developed an unpredictable, seemingly random style. Each time she thought she could anticipate where the next attack was coming from, he changed tactics, disrupting the rhythm of the battle and causing her to give ground."

Stealth Moose
So are we agreed that Tiin loses horribly, or will there need to be more red herrings?

The_Tempest
Tiin stomps this lol spite.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by The_Tempest

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/2522065/ohhemad.jpg

Go back to fapping please. You're disrupting the threads.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by PTforthewin
because you hate everything after the old republic era

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by The_Tempest

http://www.thefrisky.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/12/mad-men-theory5.gif

carthage
I don't know it could go either way. Tiin as a duelist is featless, and Baras is 100% game mechanics.

Stealth Moose
I don't know it could go either way. Tiin as a duelist is featless, and Baras is 100% game mechanics.

Stop posting.

carthage
No u

Stealth Moose
I have to give your preschool teacher credit for allowing you net access, if nothing else.

Lord Stark

Baras is not 100% game mechanics he makes the Emperor's Wrath breath really hard.

Emperordmb
I can't tell if this is a legit attempt at an argument or a joke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.