Darth Baras vs Darth Thanaton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111230023349/starwars/images/3/31/Darth_Baras_Sith_Armor.jpg
VS
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120813190658/villains/images/a/a5/Screen_shot_2012-08-13_at_3.07.07_PM.png

Duel between two of the Dark Councils best. Who was truly the top dog on the TOR Council?

NewGuy01
Darth Jadus. wink

DarthAnt66
Darth Marr. glare

Nephthys
Darth Nox. estahuh

Emperordmb
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Darth Marr. glare
Agreed

Nephthys
Anyway, the actual thread?

Lord Stark
Actually Baras was about five minutes away from becoming top dog on the Council. As for the actual thread, is this Baras empowered by the spirit, or Baras as he was against Thanaton?

Intrepid37
Did Baras stalemate Satele?

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Intrepid37

Nope they clashed sabers for one panel each time.

Intrepid37
lawl SWL

NewGuy01
They confronted one another twice, as I recall, Lord Stark. The first time they clashed for two panels, the second time I recall it was a longer fight according to the wiki's description of it.

Though, I haven't seen anyone with scans of the third part of the webcomic that happens in, so I don't know the details.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Actually Baras was about five minutes away from becoming top dog on the Council. As for the actual thread, is this Baras empowered by the spirit, or Baras as he was against Thanaton?

When did Baras fight Thanaton?

This is Baras at the end of the game, as the Wrath fought him.

Based
Originally posted by Intrepid37

Baras did more ass kissing to Satele than fighting.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Nephthys
When did Baras fight Thanaton?

This is Baras at the end of the game, as the Wrath fought him.

Sorry I mean against the Wrath. Well I still say Baras has the edge, its much less without the spirit though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.