Tulak Hord vs Emperor Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
The fight in the Dark Temple on Dromund Kaas. Both at peak power with standard equipment.

Is Vitiate truly the Most Powerful Sith in History (up to Swtor)?!

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Tulak FTW!!!

DarthAnt66
In a contest of raw power, Vitiate takes this.
In a one versus one match, Tulak takes this. Vitiate simply cannont handle his lightsaber prowess.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Nah, tbh Vitiate would probably win in a fight if both are at peak strength.

Astor Ebligis
lol. Neph has become a major Tulak hord fanboy.

Intrepid37
Vitiate rapes this pretender.

DarthAnt66
Tulak's awesome. Checkout my respect thread on him:
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/darthant66/blog/tulak-hord-respect-thread/97192/

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah it's pretty OP that Tulak solo'd an army of 1000 jedi.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Astor Ebligis
lol. Neph has become a major Tulak hord fanboy.

Become? I have never swayed from my love for the Lord of Hate!

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah it's pretty OP that Tulak solo'd an army of 1000 jedi.
Canon. thumb up

Nephthys
Even though I'm the one who figured that out, I think that was probably something the writers put there unintentionally. They didn't realise what they implied.

DarthAnt66
Figured what out?

Nephthys
That Hord solo'd an army of a thousand Jedi, based on 3 separate quotes that state:

That Hord solo'd the siege of Yn.
That Hord and Khem defeated thousandS of Jedi on Yn and Chabosh.
That the Jedi army on Chabosh was a thousand strong.

DarthAnt66
Hmmm..let me see here:

thumb up
"On Yn, the Jedi had laid siege to an Imperial stronghold. Tulak Hord broke the siege single-handedly! And then he pressed forward into Jedi-held Chabosh, leaving nothing but Jedi blood in his wake."

thumb down
I have yet to see a quote about the number of Jedi on Yn.

thumb up
"One of Khem Val's proudest victories came during the Battle of Chabosh, where he fought by Tulak Hord's side to conqueror an army of Jedi 1,000 strong."

I need the quote for the second point ^

Nephthys
"Under Tulak Hords command, Khem Val consumed the energy of thousands of Jedi in ancient battles waged on the planets of Yn and Chabosh."

Thousands means at least 2000. There were 1000 Jedi on Chabosh so there would be at least 1000 Jedi on Yn.

DarthAnt66

Nephthys
I know, but Hord solo'd the siege at Yn.

DarthAnt66
"On Yn, the Jedi had laid siege to an Imperial stronghold. Tulak Hord broke the siege single-handedly! And then he pressed forward into Jedi-held Chabosh, leaving nothing but Jedi blood in his wake."
I thought this mean't he broke the front lines? ^

Nephthys
No, he broke the siege then went to Chabosh with all the Jedi dead.

DarthAnt66
That sounds like hyperbole...don't you think though? Especially when it's said he had a army of Sith with him, do you think he just let them watch as he risked his life against a 1000 jedi?

Nephthys
As I said, it was likely something they wrote unintentionally without realising the implications. But it IS canon.

DarthAnt66
Get to use this baby twice in a day then:
xi_3v-FpKFg
All hail Tulak Hord, the true Dark Lord of the Sith!

Zett
Vitiate

ares834
If they hype is true Tulak Hord rapes.

Originally posted by Nephthys
"Under Tulak Hords command, Khem Val consumed the energy of thousands of Jedi in ancient battles waged on the planets of Yn and Chabosh."

Thousands means at least 2000. There were 1000 Jedi on Chabosh so there would be at least 1000 Jedi on Yn.

Nah, when Hord broke the siege the Jedi numbers may have already dwindled significantly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.