Thor vs Spiderman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

maxivitopowe
1. H2H

2.with Hammer/unlimited webbing

Fight in New York

FrothByte
Thor in both.

Firefly218
Spidey's a teenager. Thor's a ****in god

Time Immemorial
Thor Stomps

BruceSkywalker
Thor kills the idiot Spiderman

The Spleen
More Thor dickriding I see. Tell me, anyone ever hear of Spidey sense? It's like Jedi precog, you know. No way in hell Thor is hitting Spidey with the hammer. Spidey is faster and stronger and has battle precog. Plus webbing that will Blind/Immobilize Thor.

Spidey rapes.

NemeBro
Originally posted by The Spleen
Spidey is faster and stronger crylaugh

What a ****ing idiot. haermm

marwash22
^ yeah. laughing out loud

The Spleen
Originally posted by NemeBro
crylaugh

What a ****ing idiot. haermm OK then, what is Thor's greatest strength feat? Let's compare. Also, let's compare speed feats.

marwash22
Hulk > Spiderman... by like, a lot.

NemeBro
OK then, what is Thor's greatest strength feat? Let's compare. Also, let's compare speed feats. Palming Hulk's fist comes to mind.

Now it's your turn.

Speed feats? Irrelevant. Spidey's best punch isn't going to do much to Thor.

The Spleen
Palming Hulk's fist comes to mind.

Now it's your turn.

Speed feats? Irrelevant. Spidey's best punch isn't going to do much to Thor.

OK, I can counter with Spidey stopping a moving train. Or holding a cable car with one hand and MJ with the other. There are many more I can name if you like.

Speed feats are VERY relevant. If Spidey is too fast and uses his spidey sense to dodge any and all of Thor's attacks, how is Thor supposed to hurt Spidey?

Spidey can easily blind Thor with webbing to the eyes. He can go a step further by suffocating Thor with webbing to the mouth and nose. If Thor cannot see and/or breathe, he is done.

Arachnid1
Spidey is significantly faster, and Thor will have a hell of a time taging him in h2h. On the other hand, Spidey cant really hurt Thor.

With the hammer, Thor spans lightning and area attacks. He's still have a bit of trouble tagging him, since electro seems to and is much faster/mobile than Thor. Still, eventually he'll tag him and it will all go down hill from there.

H2h though, is tied. Spidey is too fast for Thor to touch, Thor is too durable for Spidey to hurt.

maxivitopowe
using ASM cos he has shown fantastic damage soak and possible FTL reactions in the 2nd movie

God Cloth Seiya
Not a single marvel movie character has FTL reactions

Firefly218
Thor slams Mjolnir on the ground and KOs spidey. And I'm a huge spidey fan.

Speed is irrelevant when Thor doesn't need h2h combat to beat spidey. Thor had broad, long range attacks

Psychotron
Spider-man can definitely hurt movie Thor. Not much, but he can. Thor wins though.

The Spleen
This is not a fight to the death, the OP does not say as much. Spidey can definitely immobilize Thor, which will be good enough for the win.

carver9
H2h...I'm giving this to Spidey. All powers included goes to Thor. Spider Man is SIGNIFICANTLY faster than Thor and Thor isn't tanking a barrage of punches from Spiderman...it will eventually wear him down.

Silent Master
Originally posted by carver9
H2h...I'm giving this to Spidey. All powers included goes to Thor. Spider Man is SIGNIFICANTLY faster than Thor and Thor isn't tanking a barrage of punches from Spiderman...it will eventually wear him down.

Just like it'd wear down the Hulk, right?

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by God Cloth Seiya
Not a single marvel movie character has FTL reactions possible

He was faster than Electro's electricity

Rage.Of.Olympus
Spider-Man can't even hurt Thor with his attacks. Sure his reaction time seems to be ridiculous, but Thor only needs one hit to rock the absolute shit out of him.

1) Thor.

2) Spite.

carver9
Originally posted by Silent Master
Just like it'd wear down the Hulk, right?

Stop trolling. If you want to discuss Hulk, make a thread.

maxivitopowe
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Spider-Man can't even hurt Thor with his attacks. Sure his reaction time seems to be ridiculous, but Thor only needs one hit to rock the absolute shit out of him.

1) Thor.

2) Spite. ASM also has an amazing damage soak as well

Psychotron
Originally posted by maxivitopowe
ASM also has an amazing damage soak as well

Yeah, I just saw the movie, and he was tanking Electro's blasts. He also had borderline-FTL reflexes, and was strong enough to overhead press a falling car. Thor won't even be able to tag him without some kind of AoE attack, and he'll at least feel Spider-man's attacks. Thor still wins, but not that quickly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Psychotron
Yeah, I just saw the movie, and he was tanking Electro's blasts. He also had borderline-FTL reflexes, and was strong enough to overhead press a falling car. Thor won't even be able to tag him without some kind of AoE attack, and he'll at least feel Spider-man's attacks. Thor still wins, but not that quickly.

Yup, Spider-Man is about as strong as a normal Asgardian. And that's not lowballing. IIRC, that pathetic Asgardian stone worker on AOS tossed a car literally right out of a parking lot.

What do you mean by feel? Like, I'd feel it if a baby patted my cheeks, but that doesn't do much good for the infant if we get into a fist fight. I mean, Thor has literally laughed off attacks from the super Frost Giants when even the regular sized ones came off as superior to the other Asgardians (In strength) and on par with someone like Volstagg.

Psychotron
Yup, Spider-Man is about as strong as a normal Asgardian. And that's not lowballing. IIRC, that pathetic Asgardian stone worker on AOS tossed a car literally right out of a parking lot.

What do you mean by feel? Like, I'd feel it if a baby patted my cheeks, but that doesn't do much good for the infant if we get into a fist fight. I mean, Thor has literally laughed off attacks from the super Frost Giants when even the regular sized ones came off as superior to the other Asgardians (In strength) and on par with someone like Volstagg.

I don't watch AoS so no comment on that.

He'd feel it at least as much as he felt Iron man's attacks. That is, they'd annoy him, but wouldn't cause any real injury.

NemeBro
OK, I can counter with Spidey stopping a moving train.

Using a shit ton of webbing, and it nearly killed him. It also isn't as impressive.

This one isn't nearly as impressive.

Don't bother, I already know Spidey is considerably weaker. More to the point, wrong Spidey. ASM is the most recent incarnation.

How is Spidey supposed to hurt Thor when he breaks his knuckles each time he punches him?

What is stopping Thor from tearing the webbing off? Lol.

Also, Thor can just create a hurricane, pulling Spidey into the air where all his mobility doesn't matter, and then he could kill him with a lightning barrage.

All-out, Thor dominates.

NemeBro
He also had borderline-FTL reflexes Based on?

NemeBro
Stop trolling. If you want to discuss Hulk, make a thread. Thor is in the same ballpark as Hulk though. In pure h2h he's below him, but not as much as you think.

Psychotron
Based on?

The movie. He was dodging Electro's blasts throughout it.

Robtard
Ligthning travels at 224,000 mph. Light travels at 670 million mph. Source: Goolge

Still well enough to dodge Mjolnir and Thor's punches.

NemeBro
The movie. He was dodging Electro's blasts throughout it. Lightning is much slower than the speed of light.

It's also slower than Thor's hammer.

Can you prove it wasn't aim-dodging?

Silent Master
Stop trolling. If you want to discuss Hulk, make a thread.

No need, we all know that Spider-man would win.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I don't watch AoS so no comment on that.

He'd feel it at least as much as he felt Iron man's attacks. That is, they'd annoy him, but wouldn't cause any real injury.

You mean Iron Man running on 475%?

And regular Iron Man packs far more power firepower then Spider-Man.

God Cloth Seiya
possible

He was faster than Electro's electricity

Speed of lightning= 224,000 mph
Speed of light= 670,616,629 miles per hour

You are so wrong

God Cloth Seiya
He also had borderline-FTL reflexes

You are wrong too.

NemeBro
http://www.rottenchestnuts.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/beating_a_dead_horse.jpg

Psychotron

You are wrong too.

Oh, sorry. Spider-man is only faster than bolts traveling at 224,000 mph. What a slowpoke.

You mean Iron Man running on 475%?

And regular Iron Man packs far more power firepower then Spider-Man.

Fire power, yes, but physically Spider-man > Iron Man. In the movies anyway.

NemeBro
You sure ASM is stronger than Iron Man?

God Cloth Seiya
When did I say He was slow?

Your getting mad bro.

Psychotron
You sure ASM is stronger than Iron Man?

Well, he didn't stop a train, but then again Iron Man's strength feats are non-existent.

NemeBro
Iron Man caught a car with an antiquated and almost depleted power source, and while using a less advanced suit.

God Cloth Seiya
Parker was severely injured when a grenade hit him in the face.

Silent Master
Did Electro's lightning actually move at 224,000 mph or are people using RL lightning to determine it's speed, because if we are using RL numbers then Thor's blocking of lasers just got far more impressive.

Psychotron
When did I say He was slow?

Your getting mad bro.

Nah, it just doesn't matter. He's still a thousand times faster than Thor.

Iron Man caught a car with an antiquated and almost depleted power source, and while using a less advanced suit.

Yeah, and he struggled majorly. ASM casually caught a falling car like it was nothing. He stopped that bus that was about squish the chinamen, too.

NemeBro
He struggled because he was operating at far less than full capacity though.

He was amped when he fought Thor.

Psychotron
He struggled because he was operating at far less than full capacity though.

He was amped when he fought Thor.

Even at full capacity those extremis jokers were tearing his armors apart.

He kicked Thor through a tree before the amp.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Fire power, yes, but physically Spider-man > Iron Man. In the movies anyway.

erm

So your reasoning for Spider-Man being stronger is.....lifting a car over his head?

Iron Man did the same in a less advanced suit, running on an inefficient power source that had like 10% energy:
j0f_DoxUE_o

He also flew Iron Monger through a truck and took hits that would probably end Spider-Man.

Iron Man, at full charge anyways, is a lot stronger then Spider-Man.

Inefficient, prototypes, sure. Why are you comparing those to the complete models that fought Thor?

So, he IS noticeably stronger then Spider-Man then?

Psychotron
erm

So your reasoning for Spider-Man being stronger is.....lifting a car over his head?

Iron Man did the same in a less advanced suit, running on an inefficient power source that had like 10% energy:
j0f_DoxUE_o

He also flew Iron Monger through a truck and shit.

Oh yeah, in the begining of his fight with Thor, he easily kicks him through a tree and so on. Iron Man, at full charge anyways, is a lot stronger then Spider-Man.

So what you're saying is Iron man has no strength feats worth talking about except struggling to lift a car?

maxivitopowe
Lightning is much slower than the speed of light.

It's also slower than Thor's hammer.

Can you prove it wasn't aim-dodging? he stopped two people from touching an electrically charged metal bar with one web shooter

Psychotron
he stopped two people from touching an electrically charged metal bar with one web shooter

That scene was awesome. They were literally inches away form the railings and he was in mid-air with one web-shooter and he still saved them after stopping a police car from killing the old man.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So what you're saying is Iron man has no strength feats worth talking about except struggling to lift a car?

So Iron Man at his weakest, is able to lift a car and yet you think that Spider-Man is on par, no, STRONGER, because he can lift a car as well?

Inefficient, prototypes, sure. Why are you comparing those to the complete models that fought Thor?

Nx2mhPEr7kA

Yeah, Iron Man, at 475% power, in a more advanced suit, was doing nothing more then turning Thor's head.

Peter would be lucky if he doesn't break his hands punching Thor.

Robtard
He stopped that bus that was about squish the chinamen, too.

"Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please."

Psychotron
So Iron Man at his weakest, is able to lift a car and yet you think that Spider-Man is on par, no, STRONGER, because he can lift a car as well?

Nx2mhPEr7kA

Yeah, Iron Man, at 475% power, in a more advanced suit, was doing nothing more then turning Thor's head.

Peter would be lucky if he doesn't break his hands punching Thor.

Spider-man did it casually though. Unless you have some kind of high-end feat for Iron man we have nothing to discuss.

Prototypes? Since when? They were mark 40-something. No, they were far more advanced than the suit Iron Man wore in the first movie and they were still shredded by those guys.

When did Spider-man ever kick Thor?

Originally posted by Robtard
"Dude, chinaman is not the preferred nomenclature. Asian-American, please."

You got a problem with it, chinaman?

NemeBro
he stopped two people from touching an electrically charged metal bar with one web shooter Not sure I see your point.

Time Immemorial
No need, we all know that Spider-man would win.

Keep telling yourself that troll.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Spider-man did it casually though. Unless you have some kind of high-end feat for Iron man we have nothing to discuss.

Prototypes? Since when? They were mark 40-something. No, they were far more advanced than the suit Iron Man wore in the first movie and they were still shredded by those guys.

When did Spider-man ever kick Thor?

Yes, and Iron Man did it problematically running on scraps of energy. As a matter of fact, he was lifting it just fine AND in a far more difficult position (He was lifting with his arms outstretched while Spider-Man had the car over his head) until his suit hit 10% and the armor started giving out.

So yes, Iron Man can easily lift a car over his head. And the version that fought Thor was at 475%, with the most recent arc reactor, and in a more advanced suit.

The suits that fought against Extremis were the non-combat ready models IIRC. I just posted a video clip of Mark 3 from the first Iron Man taking a brutal beating from Stane almost entirely unharmed.

Heck, if you want to limit it only to heat based cutting attacks, the suit-case armor was tanking attacks from Whiplash who was literally cutting cars into pieces. In comparison, in Iron Man 3, the suit was broken into chunks by a truck.

And exactly what is your point in regards to Extremis ripping apart Stark's suit? What does that have to do with Iron Man's strength or how it compares to Spider-Man/Thor? Durability and strength are completely different discussions. Or can I just start listing off durability feats for Stark? Iron Man is FAR more durable than Peter btw.

When did Spider-Man ever kick anyone with such power that they literally shattered something comparable to a large tree into pieces? Easily I might add.

Anyways, Thor roflstomps Spider-Man. He doesn't even need to do anything as Peter would do more damage to himself then Thor with his attacks.

Arachnid1
Yes, and Iron Man did it problematically running on scraps of energy. As a matter of fact, he was lifting it just fine AND in a far more difficult position (He was lifting with his arms outstretched while Spider-Man had the car over his head) until his suit hit 10% and the armor started giving out.

So yes, Iron Man can easily lift a car over his head. And the version that fought Thor was at 475%, with the most recent arc reactor, and in a more advanced suit.

The suits that fought against Extremis were the non-combat ready models IIRC. I just posted a video clip of Mark 3 from the first Iron Man taking a brutal beating from Stane almost entirely unharmed.

Heck, if you want to limit it only to heat based cutting attacks, the suit-case armor was tanking attacks from Whiplash who was literally cutting cars into pieces. In comparison, in Iron Man 3, the suit was broken into chunks by a truck.

And exactly what is your point in regards to Extremis ripping apart Stark's suit? What does that have to do with Iron Man's strength or how it compares to Spider-Man/Thor? Durability and strength are completely different discussions. Or can I just start listing off durability feats for Stark? Iron Man is FAR more durable than Peter btw.

When did Spider-Man ever kick anyone with such power that they literally shattered something comparable to a large tree into pieces? Easily I might add.

Anyways, Thor roflstomps Spider-Man. He doesn't even need to do anything as Peter would do more damage to himself then Thor with his attacks. Didn't Iron Man have to divert all the energy he had to pick up the car? It seemed like he was strategically diverting energy that entire fight to use certain abilities to their fullest, and he still struggled majorly with that car. Spidey has some good strength feats, and so far they are all very casually done. Spidey is stronger than Iron Man 1-2 movie versions, and the 3rd version which was downgraded from the Avengers version.

If you guys want an Iron Man strength feat, why didn't anyone bring up the massive helicarrier propellers from the Avengers? At this point, his Avengers suit seems to be the best incarnation (though he went through 2-3 that entire movie). The suits he has in his solo movies are pretty lacking compared to it.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Arachnid1
Didn't Iron Man have to divert all the energy he had to pick up the car? It seemed like he was strategically diverting energy that entire fight to use certain abilities to their fullest, and he still struggled majorly with that car. Spidey has some good strength feats, and so far they are all very casually done. Spidey is stronger than Iron Man 1-2 movie versions, and the 3rd version which was downgraded from the Avengers version.

If you guys want an Iron Man strength feat, why didn't anyone bring up the massive helicarrier propellers from the Avengers? At this point, his Avengers suit seems to be the best incarnation (though he went through 2-3 that entire movie). The suits he has in his solo movies are pretty lacking compared to it.

He was wearing a Arc reactor that was not designed for that suit when he lifted that car. Thus draining him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
What he said. That arc-reactor was the one he made in the cave and did not pack nearly as much energy. And it was at 19% when he lifted the car. Then it dropped down some and his armor started giving out.

I mean, the HUD wasn't even working.

Time Immemorial
We got way off topic with talking about the arc reactor, lol

Thor Stomps Spiderman out Hard.

roughrider
More Thor dickriding I see. Tell me, anyone ever hear of Spidey sense? It's like Jedi precog, you know. No way in hell Thor is hitting Spidey with the hammer. Spidey is faster and stronger and has battle precog. Plus webbing that will Blind/Immobilize Thor.

Spidey rapes.

Are you on crack (aka are you Rob Ford?)

If Spidey's Spider Sense is so perfect, no one would ever be able to hit him in the films - yet he always gets beaten to a pulp somehow. It just warns him against danger he can't see, anyway; it doesn't tell him which way his opponent is going to punch him next.

Spidey amuses then annoys Thor for a while, before s**t gets real.

Spidey is stronger? laughing Thor hits hard enough to create shockwaves that crack open the Earth. One hit, and it's over for Peter.

God Cloth Seiya
Spider sense is so overrated. He can sense danger however it is up to him to dodge.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by roughrider

If Spidey's Spider Sense is so perfect, no one would ever be able to hit him in the films - yet he always gets beaten to a pulp somehow. It just warns him against danger he can't see, anyway; it doesn't tell him which way his opponent is going to punch him next.

Spidey is stronger? laughing Thor hits hard enough to create shockwaves that crack open the Earth. One hit, and it's over for Peter.

Yea I had this argument before that even with spider sense he stil gets wrecked all the time.

And your right on about Thor, not only does hit hit hard enough but he broke through the damn rainbow bridge.

FrothByte
Lizard was able to hit Spidey fine, and I don't recall Lizard having super speed. Animal-fast reflexes yes, and probably faster than Thor, but not by much considering Thor is fast enough to block laser fire and Loki is fast enough to catch arrows (and Thor seems to be able to out-hit Loki).

Psychotron

Anyways, Thor roflstomps Spider-Man. He doesn't even need to do anything as Peter would do more damage to himself then Thor with his attacks.

Iron Man's strength at max power is pure speculation at this point.

Why would the suits he used against Extremis be non-combat? That was never said anywhere in the movie.

Nah, if Iron Man was stronger he would have been able to fight off those Extremis guys.

Thor wins, yes, but he'll take a few licks and is not touching Spider-man without an AoE attack. Movie Thor is extremely is disappointing.

Originally posted by FrothByte
Lizard was able to hit Spidey fine, and I don't recall Lizard having super speed. Animal-fast reflexes yes, and probably faster than Thor, but not by much considering Thor is fast enough to block laser fire and Loki is fast enough to catch arrows (and Thor seems to be able to out-hit Loki).

Lizard definitely had Superhuman speed. Watch ASM2 to see Spider-man's speed feats.

The Spleen

OK, let's go over some of the times Spidey is "beaten to a pulp." tread carefully here, you are gonna get pwned.

Thor created said shockwaves with the hammer, yes?

wallman77

^this. The pure retardation on this thread from spleen and others..lol thor is blocking laser fire but can't tag spidey? Yet green goblin in TASM2 was all up in his grill. Spiderman punched him and he laughed it off like spidey was his *****. Imagine if thor had him in that position ...he'd squeeze his neck so hard his head would pop off. So spidey is stronger? Lol. That fall to earth out the helacarrier showed thor can take anything parker dishes out. The fact that kurse literally beat thor into the ground and thor was up and about unaffected moments later makes this thread spite. Kurse wasn't pulling his punches either. Anyway, thor creates a hurricane, then as peter is twirling around spams lightning till he eventually gets tagged.

Psychotron
Originally posted by wallman77
^this. The pure retardation on this thread from spleen and others..lol thor is blocking laser fire but can't tag spidey? Yet green goblin in TASM2 was all up in his grill. Spiderman punched him and he laughed it off like spidey was his *****. Imagine if thor had him in that position ...he'd squeeze his neck so hard his head would pop off. So spidey is stronger? Lol. That fall to earth out the helacarrier showed thor can take anything parker dishes out. The fact that kurse literally beat thor into the ground and thor was up and about unaffected moments later makes this thread spite. Kurse wasn't pulling his punches either. Anyway, thor creates a hurricane, then as peter is twirling around spams lightning till he eventually gets tagged.

No one is saying Spider-man wins, just that he's not that weak. Lol at Thor tagging Spider-man in melee, he was dodging Electro's blasts, Thor couldn't even dodge Hulk. And the Goblin? Spider-man was trying to save Gwen, and he koed Harry anyway.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Iron Man's strength at max power is pure speculation at this point.

Why would the suits he used against Extremis be non-combat? That was never said anywhere in the movie.

Nah, if Iron Man was stronger he would have been able to fight off those Extremis guys.

Thor wins, yes, but he'll take a few licks and is not touching Spider-man without an AoE attack. Movie Thor is extremely is disappointing.

If he can lift a car with some trouble in that type of position in that critical position, then he can probably juggle cars regularly, much less at 475% power. Not to mention that was a police cruiser while Iron Man lifted an SUV.

Anyways, Iron Man was able to move the turbines of the Hellicarrier in the Avengers. He's WAY stronger then Spider-Man.

Jarvis said that the Mark 46 suit or whatever was in the testing phase and the rest of the House Party Protocols were created when Stark was going stir crazy or whatever IIRC.

Anyways, the suit models that fought Thor (From Iron Man 1, 2 and the Avengers) are WAY more durable then Spider-Man by a huge factor so this is irrelevant.

Licks? Is that some kind of joke? Spider-Man can't even hurt Thor, much less do any damage.

Psychotron
If he can lift a car with some trouble in that type of position in that critical position, then he can probably juggle cars regularly, much less at 475% power. Not to mention that was a police cruiser while Iron Man lifted an SUV.

Anyways, Iron Man was able to move the turbines of the Hellicarrier in the Avengers. He's WAY stronger then Spider-Man.

Jarvis said that the Mark 46 suit or whatever was in the testing phase and the rest of the House Party Protocols were created when Stark was going stir crazy or whatever IIRC.

Anyways, the suit models that fought Thor (From Iron Man 1, 2 and the Avengers) are WAY more durable then Spider-Man by a huge factor so this is irrelevant.

Licks? Is that some kind of joke? Spider-Man can't even hurt Thor, much less do any damage.

You know what that is? Pure speculation. And who cares about him at 400% power? I'm talking about regular Iron Man. He sent Thor flying with a kick before getting super-charged.

Well, I'll take your word for that, I don't remember much of the Avengers, and I'd rather forget the rest, too. ASM is still strong though, and Riami Spider-man's train feat > moving the turbines.

So what? They didn't have weapons systems? Were they made of inferior metal? Nope, there's no reason to assume they were inferior to his older armors.

I'd say they aren't that much more durable. Spider-man was tanking sustained blasts from Electro, and we all know Riami SM's durability feats. I'm not sure what durability has to do with this anyway.

Yes, he can. If un-amped Iron Man can kick Thor through a tree, he'll definitely feel Spider-man's punches. They won't cause real damage, but he'll feel them. You can't deny that movie Thor was shit.

Zack Fair
1. H2H

2.with Hammer/unlimited webbing

Fight in New York Why?

FrothByte
No one is saying Spider-man wins, just that he's not that weak. Lol at Thor tagging Spider-man in melee, he was dodging Electro's blasts, Thor couldn't even dodge Hulk. And the Goblin? Spider-man was trying to save Gwen, and he koed Harry anyway.

Thor did dodge Hulk. Hulk was unable to lay a hand on Thor unless it was via cheapshot or when Thor was off his feet (which happened inadvertently because he tried to grapple with Hulk)

The tree broke but Thor was unharmed. Yes, Thor will feel Spidey's punches, but it would be stupid to think that they will injure him. He took a headbutt and a repulsor blast straight to the face from IM and all it did was annoy him. IM, who's armor can tank gunfire. Didn't even leave a mark on Thor when he was headbutt, punched, or kicked by it. I don't recall any feat of Spiderman that shows he can hit as hard as IM.

NemeBro
OK, let's go over some of the times Spidey is "beaten to a pulp." tread carefully here, you are gonna get pwned.

Thor created said shockwaves with the hammer, yes? You've already lost this argument.

Get the **** out of my thread.

Psychotron
Thor did dodge Hulk. Hulk was unable to lay a hand on Thor unless it was via cheapshot or when Thor was off his feet (which happened inadvertently because he tried to grapple with Hulk)

The tree broke but Thor was unharmed. Yes, Thor will feel Spidey's punches, but it would be stupid to think that they will injure him. He took a headbutt and a repulsor blast straight to the face from IM and all it did was annoy him. IM, who's armor can tank gunfire. Didn't even leave a mark on Thor when he was headbutt, punched, or kicked by it. I don't recall any feat of Spiderman that shows he can hit as hard as IM.

Yeah, except Hulk did hit Thor. In fact, Thor was getting dominated. Not that this matters since Spider-man is >>>>>>>>>> Hulk in speed.

Aside from this turbine feat and barely lifting a jeep at low power what strength feats does Iron Man have? I'd put ASM just a tier below him at most and Tobey-man is definitely stronger.

Time Immemorial
Stupidest thread in existence, Spite.

Thor Stomps

The Spleen
You've already lost this argument.

Get the **** out of my thread. Mhm, just what I thought. You reek of concession.

The Spleen
BTW, you are all idiots. Nowhere in the OP does it say this is a fight to the death. Rendering an opponent immobile will net a win.

Spidey webbing immobilizes Thor. NOWHERE did I say Spidey beats Thor with his fists, BTW.

Lol, "Get outta my thread"="I am going to dodge your points because I have nothing."

DARTH POWER
I'd put ASM just a tier below him at most and Tobey-man is definitely stronger.

Tobey-Man stronger than IM? Are you high?

The Spleen
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
Tobey-Man stronger than IM? Are you high? Pretty sure he means sans the suit.

maxivitopowe
Get the **** out of my thread.

my thread actually mate

Kazenji
Pretty sure i'm talking shit

The Spleen
Originally posted by Kazenji
Hey, since you are heading to the concession stand anyway, get me some popcorn?

Thanks, Champ.

The Spleen
my thread actually mate Doesn't matter whose thread it is, anyone can post here. "Get outta my thread", lol. Get over yourself. Not you, other guy.

Silent Master
No one is saying Spider-man wins, .

Really?

Spidey rapes.

The Spleen
Please pay close attention to the details in my posts.

Psychotron
Tobey-Man stronger than IM? Are you high?

Are you? Spider-man stopped a train. He overpowered it's engines going at full speed and it's kinetic energy. Iron Man has nothing on that.

Really?

Eh. They're delusional.

God Cloth Seiya
Are you? Spider-man stopped a train. He overpowered it's engines going at full speed and it's kinetic energy. Wrong version, if we are using Garfield spiderman then you cant use feat from the first 3 spiderman movies cause they are 2 different people with 2 different stories.

Psychotron
Wrong version, if we are using Garfield spiderman then you cant use feat from the first 3 spiderman movies cause they are 2 different people with 2 different stories.

Maybe you should go back an re-read what I said earlier?

God Cloth Seiya
OK, Garfield hasn't stopped a train either.

Lestov16

Spidey rapes.

Erm.........

No. no expression

Psychotron
OK, Garfield hasn't stopped a train either.

Can't you read? I was talking about Tobey Spider-man.

God Cloth Seiya
Yeah but it's Garfield spiderman so why even bring it up?

Time Immemorial
Thor laughs at spiderman,

Carver get overyourself

Psychotron
Yeah but it's Garfield spiderman so why even bring it up?

Because I wanted to.

NemeBro
BTW, you are all idiots. Nowhere in the OP does it say this is a fight to the death. Rendering an opponent immobile will net a win.

Spidey webbing immobilizes Thor. NOWHERE did I say Spidey beats Thor with his fists, BTW.

Lol, "Get outta my thread"="I am going to dodge your points because I have nothing." It's like you're some kind of stupid moron or something lol.

Look back at page 2 to see who is dodging who's points, you dumb animal.

Get out of my thread. thumb up

NemeBro
Please pay close attention to the details in my posts.

Details like "Spidey is stronger than Thor"?

We did.

They were bad. thumb up

wallman77
Spleen is on something mental. Geez the idiots are coming in droves. No way can Spiderman win this. Lol at him immobilizing thor. He can hang with big guns but can't break free of webbing.

Lestov16
Between Spleen and God Cloth, I'm beginning to fear the worst: Quan is procreating messed

God Cloth Seiya
I actually think thor wins thank you very much

Lestov16
My apologies then, GCS.

jinXed by JaNx
For as strong and agile as Spiderman is he has no way t fatally wound or injure,Thor.

maxivitopowe
Wrong version, if we are using Garfield spiderman then you cant use feat from the first 3 spiderman movies cause they are 2 different people with 2 different stories. there's the bus feat

God Cloth Seiya
Train >>>>>>>>>>>> bus

roughrider
Why does movie Thor have to put up with these threads pitting him against upper tier street levelers? Movie Spider Man, Wolverine, Deadpool...he defeats them, okay?! This is a pattern of disrespect, going on here.

Silent Master
No, it's just the usual trolling.

maxivitopowe
IMO the bus feat was better

He managed to stop an out of control bus and van/truck thing within a space off like 10 ft

God Cloth Seiya
Silent master, you are trolling on the DP vs Thor thread by making up crap so I dont want to hear it.

jinXed by JaNx
Why does movie Thor have to put up with these threads pitting him against upper tier street levelers? Movie Spider Man, Wolverine, Deadpool...he defeats them, okay?! This is a pattern of disrespect, going on here.

I wouldn't say its disrespect because Thor has had an underwhelming and inconsistent onscreen portrayal.

Newjak
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I wouldn't say its disrespect because Thor has had an underwhelming and inconsistent onscreen portrayal. How has he had an inconsistent portrayal? He's pretty much been a powerhouse in every movie he has been in so far?

The Spleen
It's like you're some kind of stupid moron or something lol.

Look back at page 2 to see who is dodging who's points, you dumb animal.

Get out of my thread. thumb up Quote said points and I will destroy each one individually.

Psychotron
Originally posted by Newjak
How has he had an inconsistent portrayal? He's pretty much been a powerhouse in every movie he has been in so far?

He got dominated by Hulk, Kurse absolutely ravaged his ass, had to hide from bullets, even Loki fought him for a brief time.

Arachnid1
He got dominated by Hulk, Kurse absolutely ravaged his ass, had to hide from bullets, even Loki fought him for a brief time. Dominated by the Hulk? He rocked the holy hell out of Hulk for almost the entire fight and then got thrown around a bit at the end. The Hulk was almost KOed after one swing of the hammer. I don't get why people here like to act like Hulk won that fight. He didn't.

Kurse SHOULD ravage him. He's four times stronger than Thor in the comics, and would ravage the hell out of any Avenger (except for maybe Strange or reality bending Scarlet Witch). If he follows his comic version someone on power levels, he is too much for any hero we've seen so far.

With Loki, I always got the impression he held back. He could have rained lightning or done an area attack via hammer but I don't think he ever really wanted to hurt Loki.

Thor did the most solo damage during the big battle at the end of Avengers too (with the exception of the Nuke that Iron Man intercepted). He's been shown to be the Avengers biggest power house at this point. He really shouldn't be put in battles with street level heroes.

DARTH POWER
Are you? Spider-man stopped a train. He overpowered it's engines going at full speed and it's kinetic energy. Iron Man has nothing on that.

What? I don't know if you have a different version of the film, but he didn't do that through pure strength in the one I watched.

He didn't just jump in front of the train and stop it. He tried doing that and was completely unable to do so. He wrecked his feet after trying for a few seconds, and didn't slow the train down at all LOL. He then shot shit loads of webbing to buildings on either side, attached to him on the front of the train, which eventually began to slow the train down (and KO him).

If anything that talks to the strength of his webbing.

IM moving those Hellicarrier turbines are greater than anything SM has done. Also lifting a car with a much weaker power source on only 20% power shows his strength is well above Spidey's. As does the fact that he kicked back Thor, and easily kicked a car out of harm's way in IM2.

That's strength. Maguire's Spidey durability is a joke next to IM's so let's not even go there.

Psychotron
What? I don't know if you have a different version of the film, but he didn't do that through pure strength in the one I watched.

He didn't just jump in front of the train and stop it. He tried doing that and was completely unable to do so. He wrecked his feet after trying for a few seconds, and didn't slow the train down at all LOL. He then shot shit loads of webbing to buildings on either side, attached to him on the front of the train, which eventually began to slow the train down (and KO him).

If anything that talks to the strength of his webbing.

IM moving those Hellicarrier turbines are greater than anything SM has done. Also lifting a car with a much weaker power source on only 20% power shows his strength is well above Spidey's. As does the fact that he kicked back Thor, and easily kicked a car out of harm's way in IM2.

That's strength. Maguire's Spidey durability is a joke next to IM's so let's not even go there.

Are you forgetting that Spider-man had to hold the webbing? That's grip strength, which is always weaker than back, leg, and chest strength.

Durability I give to Iron Man, but strength belongs to the spider.

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Dominated by the Hulk? He rocked the holy hell out of Hulk for almost the entire fight and then got thrown around a bit at the end. The Hulk was almost KOed after one swing of the hammer. I don't get why people here like to act like Hulk won that fight. He didn't.

Kurse SHOULD ravage him. He's four times stronger than Thor in the comics, and would ravage the hell out of any Avenger (except for maybe Strange or reality bending Scarlet Witch). If he follows his comic version someone on power levels, he is too much for any hero we've seen so far.

With Loki, I always got the impression he held back. He could have rained lightning or done an area attack via hammer but I don't think he ever really wanted to hurt Loki.

Thor did the most solo damage during the big battle at the end of Avengers too (with the exception of the Nuke that Iron Man intercepted). He's been shown to be the Avengers biggest power house at this point. He really shouldn't be put in battles with street level heroes.

You call Thor landing one good hit with Mjolnir almost koing the Hulk? Lel. Because that's literally all he did in that fight. Hulk treated him like rag doll. A freshly transformed Hulk, too. If he was fighting Hulk from the end of his fight with Abom he would have been decimated.

I'm willing to bet money Hulk would have won. Movie Thor is weak.

He still effortlessly stabbed him. You can see the difference between Hulk and Thor when Hulk just smashes him without a sweat.

Nah, Thor was really underused, Iron Man and Hulk got better moments.

NemeBro
Quote said points and I will destroy each one individually. Page 2. The post you never responded to.

Stop being a coward. thumb up

NemeBro
He got dominated by Hulk,

No he didn't. He was also weakened while fighting Hulk, and not blood-lusted. Hulk was.

Kurse would beat any of the Avengers one on one. Easily.

Even Loki was entirely bullet-proof.

Thor also held back.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.