Tulak Hord runs the gauntlet!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Here we'll try to measure the extent of Tulak's ability. Gets full rest in between each match, takes place on a flat and open plain.

1. ROTS kenobi
2. TCW Count Dooku
3. Revan
4. Darth Caedus
5. Yoda
6. Luke

How far does he go?

Nephthys
He makes it to Yoda.

DarthAnt66
Taking in the fact he killed 1000 Jedi: Takes it to Yoda
Not doing the math and just looking at his accolades/feats: Probably losses at Revan, if not, Caedus.

Stealth Moose
Tulak solos all of them at the same time, with Khem riding on his shoulders.

DarthAnt66
I honestly don't think he can support Khem on his shoulders.

Stealth Moose
If he can pull capital ships from orbit, he can support Khem on his shoulders while running at full tilt.

DarthAnt66
Yoda can do similar, but he can't support Khem.
Force power=/=muscle power

Then again, he must have pretty nice abs swinging his lightsaber so many times in that slaughter.

Nephthys
Khem could support him on his shoulders though. I totally don't remember it happening, but today I saw a clip of Khem punching apart a stone wall after you get him in Swtor.

Which I guess makes Nox even more of a badass for kicking his Force-resistant ass. :I

DarthAnt66
Khem's a monster in terms of physical build and raw muscle strength.

Stealth Moose
Even if Nox is kind of gullible.

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Yoda can do similar, but he can't support Khem.
Force power=/=muscle power

Then again, he must have pretty nice abs swinging his lightsaber so many times in that slaughter.

Tulak Hord defeats expectations. Best archaic lightsaber duelist, looks like the Pillsbury Dough Boy.

A Terrible Rod
Tulak Hord. Made his pimp a lot of money.

Emperordmb
Tulak is perhaps one of the most difficult Sith to rank.

Q99
My answer is ????. Too much relies on exaggerated-sounding legend.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Q99
My answer is ????. Too much relies on exaggerated-sounding legend.

So who wins in a swordfight = Sir Launcelot or the guy who runs ARMA?

NewGuy01
Based on hype I'd say he's even stronger than Revan, and perhaps Dooku as well. There's no chance I'm putting him above Caedus with only these statements that may or may not be hyperoblic. (Even if they were all literal, I'd still be reluctant.)

carthage
loses at all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.