Revan and Malak versus Obi-Wan and Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Moose
Revan as of TOR/Malak as of the end of KotOR.

Obi-Wan as of RotS/Anakin likewise.

The battleground is the Star Forge. Malak can sap Jedi prisoners for health but no one else can. Who wins?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
If Malak has star forge amp, then team 1 should win.

Stealth Moose
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1534588160/h1FE10914/

DarthAnt66
Darth Malak beats Kenobi via telekinesis, Kenobi's weakness. Revan versus Anakin is a more difficult challenge, but I'm positive Malak can KO Kenobi quickly, then aid Revan for a kill on Anakin.

NewGuy01
On the Star Forge Obi-Wan and Anakin are weakened significantly. Regardless of that fact Anakin could still defeat Malak, and Obi-Wan has a shot too but Malak may be able to take him with the amp.

Also, I have no idea how a Dark Side Nexus would affect TOR Revan, so I'm just going to say the fight probably depends on that.

carthage
Team 2 SLAUGHTERHOUSE

Nalaniel
Team 1.

Intrepid37
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Darth Malak beats Kenobi via telekinesis, Kenobi's weakness. Revan versus Anakin is a more difficult challenge, but I'm positive Malak can KO Kenobi quickly, then aid Revan for a kill on Anakin.
I'd give Anakin the nod over Malak, so if Kenobi can hold off Revan long enough for Anakin to kill Malak, the PT Jedi does have a good chance.

Nephthys
Kenobi can't hold off Revan. Revan would ragdoll him imo.

Intrepid37
Then Anakin ragdolls Malak.

Nephthys
Anakin can't ragdoll someone who was casually ragdolling 2 powerful Jedi Knights and used two simultaneous Force attacks to kill them while still ragdolling them.

Intrepid37
lmao, because ragdolling ''powerful Jedi Knights'' prevents one from being ragdolled. You sound like SWL, bro.

Nephthys
Those two Jedi had been able to fight through the Star Forge, so they were undoubtedly powerful and skilled.

Ragdolling them, and still being able to kill them with the Force, does prevent Anakin from ragdolling him, yes. Revan couldn't ragdoll Malak, little Ani won't be either.

Intrepid37
Anakin's Force showings vastly outstrip Darth Revan's also.

Nephthys
No they don't. Quit trolling. The Revan in the game is vastly more powerful than Darth Revan anyway.

Intrepid37
Game Revan has no feats on Anakin's level, don't be retarded. Anakin can move dreadnaughts, collapse 90 x 30 meter buildings, rip apart robots, wreck Force practitioners capable of causing avalanches and hurl trees, move escape pods bigger than starships, hurl pillars through walls, etc.

Nephthys
Game Revan defeated Star Forge Malak who pulled off the above stuff. Plus Game Revan is just the Revan we see in the book and TOR and you suck his cock hard so yeah.

Also "Darth Revan was one of the most powerful Sith Lords in galactic history", Anakin isn't eclipsing him.

Going through that list of feats though:

Anakin didn't collapse that building, he didn't rip apart droids with the Force to my knowledge, he directed an escape pod that was propelled by its engines in space (you know, weightless) and he did that pillar thing in the Tartovosky series.

I don't know about that dreadnaught thing, but I suspect its bullshit too.

Intrepid37
1. Yes, he did. Lol. His Force Scream collapsed the entire thing. Oh, and afterwards, he telekinetically levitates the ceiling, iirc.

2. Yes, he did, in CWC.

3. Anakin was turning the escape pod, so yes, he did move it.

4. So what dude.

5. The dreadnaught is the huge platform you've seen before, bro. It's called a Conqueror-Class Dreadnaught.

He also hurls boulders big enough to crush huts in the AOTC novel.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Intrepid37
1. Yes, he did. Lol. His Force Scream collapsed the entire thing. Oh, and afterwards, he telekinetically levitates the ceiling, iirc.

2. Yes, he did, in CWC.

3. Anakin was turning the escape pod, so yes, he did move it.

4. So what dude.

5. The dreadnaught is the huge platform you've seen before, bro. It's called a Conqueror-Class Dreadnaught.

He also hurls boulders big enough to crush huts in the AOTC novel.

1. He collapses the roof, thats not the building. And where did you get 90 x 30 meters?

2. Lawl, CWC. Listen buddy, Tartovosky feats are shit like this:

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b219/Q99/Vanishingpointp12-13.png

We should not take them seriously.

3. So what dude? How is it impressive to move a weightless object?

4. See above.

5. More CWC crap. roll eyes (sarcastic)

When does he do that? Not that Revan didn't easily eclipse that shit in TOR.

Intrepid37
1. That's what I meant.

Here:

3) How is it weighless?

The rest, so? Whoever that is, she isn't Anakin. Anakin's showings are perfectly in line with what he does in TCW, in LOE and in Obsession.

I just said he did it in the AOTC novel.

Nephthys
1. That's what I meant.

Here:

3) How is it weighless?

The rest, so? Whoever that is, she isn't Anakin. Anakin's showings are perfectly in line with what he does in TCW, in LOE and in Obsession.

I just said he did it in the AOTC novel.

1. Anakin was pissed when he did that.

3. Its in space. Zero gravity. Everything is weightless in space.

If thats true then you shouldn't need the feats to prove he's that powerful. Everyone is exaggerated in the CW mini, everyone gets just as dismissed by me. The bottom line is that you can bring up those feats however much you want, I'm never going to acknowledge them.

When in AotC?

Intrepid37
When he killed the tuskens.

And Anakin is always pissed, it's part of why he's so powerful. I have never even seen Anakin beat Ventress without being angry, does that mean she's better than he is?

Stealth Moose
Game Revan has no feats on Anakin's level, don't be retarded. Anakin can move dreadnaughts, collapse 90 x 30 meter buildings, rip apart robots, wreck Force practitioners capable of causing avalanches and hurl trees, move escape pods bigger than starships, hurl pillars through walls, etc.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqh0ehQsuN1qdlkgg.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.